Captain Marvel Review Megathread

Post them all here. Embargo lifts March 6th 9AM EST.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 12.42.40 AM.png (1238x1398, 711K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carroll.edu/event/captain-marvel-free-tickets
events.wfu.edu/event/captain_marvel
baylor.edu/socialmedia/
malaymail.com/news/showbiz/2019/03/01/free-captain-marvel-tickets-for-international-womens-day-from-tgv/1728109
rojakdaily.com/entertainment/article/6455/hey-girls-tgv-cinemas-is-giving-away-free-tickets-to-watch-captain-america-to-celebrate-us-females
internationalwomensday.com/news
moviedash.com/news/11347/tgv-captain-marvel/
twitter.com/jhoffman/status/1102741519772078080
youtube.com/watch?v=vI-QLWNlTas
youtube.com/watch?v=y_bvl2TsNHg
youtube.com/watch?v=FZlc7mv7AyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f8reT9_rMmI
airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/02/12/first-female-viper-demo-team-pilot-relieved-after-two-weeks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ready to be btfo, Yea Forums?

>Pre-screened shills shitting on Brie

OH NONONONO

I think this one is even more telling
>someone who manages to like Brie still thinks she was miscast

Attached: 49249.jpg (594x637, 106K)

It lifts at 6 am pst not 9 est

Reminder that there is only one Yea Forums approved female superhero and it's Wonder Woman

Attached: 746736433.jpg (1324x950, 318K)

Just gotta say there were too many white males at pre-screens, the lack of representation from diverse backgrounds was alarming. It's problematic and we need to have a conversation

>Miscast
here's hoping the next years mig budget movies realize they can change actors like comics change artists. Fuck douchebags actors and actresses demanding their face shown and sotrylines changed.

this shite writes itself

Attached: oh boy.jpg (142x322, 16K)

No surprise that Larson's sour, cunty personality came through in her performance. She's not a good enough actress to transcend her inner bitch

They were perfectly willing to yank Norton for Ruffalo when it came to Banner.

>2 people from liberaljunkies didn’t like it
Holy shit it must be so bad

>Reminder that there is only one Yea Forums approved female superhero and it's Wonder Woman
LOL, Nah. Most DC women are Yea Forums approved.

Attached: mera-in-aquaman-movie-997353.jpg (947x1200, 107K)

Norton wanted way more money and everyone hates him.

This

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

Briecels stay losing

Attached: fad86b74fadf6b41356fe230f27fe872.gif (268x350, 2.39M)

now do you understand
>the massive marketing campaign
>the media falseflags and shilling
>the embargo 1 day before release
>all the articles about great pre-sales
>all the ticket giveaways

Im talking of the top ladder, like disregarding Jlaw as having Mystique as a leader character was fucking stupid but fox did because muh oscar winner. And all the retards screaming "if they recast tony stark/wolverine we riot" stupid nonsense. People are so anal and autistic when it comes to this.

>these legs will open big but it might not have a movie

>the perfect body/actress was wasted in blade 3

Attached: 453232.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

I had to read it a couple times before I understood what they were saying about legs and opening.

if it fails, they could simply drop the character as soon as possible and replace her with someone from X-Men that they now own, instead of recasting. Probably Storm or Rogue. Because the problem isn't just Brie. They know this character sucks everywhere.

HOWEVER, what I think will really happen is that they won't recast and they will keep doubling down because they vehemently believe that someday people will embrace Captain Marvel.

>tfw Captain Marvel makes Endgame not break 2 billion

Attached: 1443110743857.jpg (720x404, 35K)

Why weren't you here when wonder woman released? Or are you now pretending this board didn't shit on her every chance since your Yea Forums capeshit wars?

Yeah, I guess you're right

Attached: harley.jpg (1920x3200, 784K)

>They constantly SAY what kind of person Carol is but they never really SHOWED me.
So the movie is just like the comics then.

I was and I was saying WW was kino from the very beginning

Just like the comics they keep rebooting

the shitposting about gal gadot was comparable to the shitposting about brie larson's ass and feet
it goes much further than that now

There are so many good films out there Yea Forums, why do you obsess over this one? It's not worth it.

Indeed. It seems Disney knows it has a shit show on its hands.... so they're going all in on the opening weekend.

Unironically DC women >>> Marvel women.

Attached: Wiggle Dance and SHES GOT MAH BACK.jpg (798x420, 38K)

NOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS

Attached: 605137AF-4A3A-44A1-ACCC-6D2E739CE2C2.jpg (782x782, 152K)

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

>carroll.edu/event/captain-marvel-free-tickets

>events.wfu.edu/event/captain_marvel

>baylor.edu/socialmedia/

>malaymail.com/news/showbiz/2019/03/01/free-captain-marvel-tickets-for-international-womens-day-from-tgv/1728109

>rojakdaily.com/entertainment/article/6455/hey-girls-tgv-cinemas-is-giving-away-free-tickets-to-watch-captain-america-to-celebrate-us-females

>internationalwomensday.com/news

>moviedash.com/news/11347/tgv-captain-marvel/

>megathread
This isn't reddit
>March 6th
It's the fucking 4th, this thread will be gone by then.

Its weird bc im probably on the far right spectrum of politics but Im not this bothered by Brie, its literally just a 2019 Disney Marvel movie, its as if the incel meme was real and all the hotheads are just whining, btw did yall know shes a skrull? I dont see anyone talking about this

Attached: Screenshot_20190225-205122.png (720x1280, 353K)

seriously, how many times can one character get rebooted and still have all the same problems? Marvel Comics is a joke now and has been for years, at least since the All New All Different relaunch.

Goddamn she is so fucking hot. Has there ever been a power gap this vast between a actress and other actresses in looks. Amber Heard makes 7/10s look like 3/10s in comparisons .

The embargo ends tomorrow.

Also
>simultaneous worldwide release (except for Japan)
while a lot of films do that, Marvel rarely does, and it just adds to my theory

i love her

it's because they always put the same kind of people writing her
if they got a good writer who doesn't care about identity politics bullshit and making her a feminist icon, they could fix her
but they don't wanna

>Embargo lifts March 6th 9AM EST.
So you're basically posting fake reviews.
When the REAL reviews come out, it will be different.

>Embargo lifts March 6th 9AM EST

This late?

when the check clears

LOL incels so desperate! Of the pre-reviews released so far 98% were five out of five star completely positive. Of course you basement dwellers would drag out the only bad review on the Internet.

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 148K)

They fucked up big time. Even if Endgame it's as good, or better, than Infinity War, the damage is done.

It actually lifts March 5th, or in 12 hours and 45 minutes from now.

The embargo lifts on the 5th of March, not the 6th.

kek another one

Attached: IMG_8412.jpg (1274x560, 79K)

>This late?
We don't want to hear any spoilers before we see it the first time, silly!

but thats a fucking white male! the movie is not for him reeeeeeee!

Attached: MK ultra.png (603x572, 78K)

At the time of WW's release, Yea Forums was just in their usual women/Jew hating roll. Now we know there are considerably worst movies and situations. WW at least showed a capeshit movie about strong female was about being a strong yet still retaining your femininity. And Gal was enthusiastic and energetic for for role and wanted everyone to join in. Brie has just been going on this "we don't need no men" trend of exclusion that is extremely offputting and the promotion and defense for CM has been really in your face.

I REALLY want her to say this again if this gets panned (probably won't but a Marvel movie with a sub 80 score at this stage is unthinkable)

Attached: down down down.png (645x1782, 655K)

all superhero movies are for children. I won't say they're bad, because that would be judging them as serious movies. They're excellent children's entertainment, not unlike Harry Potter is in the realm of books. Just recognize it for what it is

Review semi-spoiler: The film doesn't have a main villain. The "villain" is the idea that people keep on telling Carol that she is less capable than she really is, and her arc is overcoming that and "embracing her true power".

Attached: its 2019.jpg (1249x710, 158K)

It's hardly surprising she's a big miscast.

Apparently Brie had a hand in some of the script as she took the role. She wanted it to be this big feminism movie.

this is avant garde shlock

What an exciting movie; Carol fighting with her emotions and feelings for 2 hours.

when someone can make a literal israeli jew look not so bad in hindsight, you know they fucked up

Attached: thinking about stan.jpg (816x1194, 219K)

god DAMN the biel

>all superhero movies are for children
That's why it's fucked up that evil bastards are using said movies to brainwash said children

Attached: big feminist movie.jpg (813x831, 95K)

They'll always be willing to replace white with brown. That doesn't mean much.

As Captain Marvel goes down I want everyone to remember that Kevin Faggy pushed for Larson the most. And no, he has absolutely no keikaku behind this. The pedo-faced son of a bitch is not as smart as plebbitors ardently believe him to be.

Nigger you can edit that but you cant reply to my post? Dont get so obsessed, we know itll bomb in Yea Forums but definitely make money in the "children/soi/wamen" demographic, its just a shitty movie from a shitty Marvel character

Attached: D0puBKSWwAA2DfC.jpg (1526x2048, 372K)

for fucks sake cant you all admit that the movie will at least break even at the box office and critics will still give it mostly positive reviews? literally when has an MCU movie been a total failure in every regard? even the worst of its movies have mostly good reviews by braindead critics. disney franchise movies get extra review points for merely existing at this point.

even if the movie is underwhelming we all know that the rotten tomatoes review will be at 61% and be like "marvels latest endeavor doesn't reach the highs of its recent films, but captain marvel is still an inclusive thrill led by a MARVELOUS performance by brie larson"

Attached: 1528663745064.jpg (400x300, 7K)

SHE USES HER FUNGUS FEET TO KICK MAJOR ASS

Attached: powerful.webm (1920x794, 522K)

Holy shit, are you this desperate for interaction with another human that you're mad someone on a filipino flipbook forum didn't reply to you, anonymously?

That's a yikes from me, dawg.

Is "miscast" going to be the buzzword for when this movie releases?

>for fucks sake cant you all admit that the movie will at least break even at the box office and critics will still give it mostly positive reviews
Everyone knows this piece of shit movie is going to get 80%+ on rotten tomatoes

3 mixed reviews

HAHAHAHAHAHA THE FILM IS DOOMED

god you guys are dumb

you know youre humiliating yourself, dont you?

I think everyone accepts that
But an RT score on the 70s range and "breaking even" would be considered a failure for this flick, although marvelfags and disney would just claim another success (which monetarily would be but taking back your money is not good enough for the character that is supposed to lead the MCU for the next 10 years)

And I think that's some realistic expectations if the movie is trully on the level of The Dark World

The problem is that she's a central character to Avengers End Game. If this flops, Avengers will flop.

>"big feminist movie"
i wonder what jane arden would think of this

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Disney bleeds.

Attached: hype.jpg (960x702, 177K)

This, I skimmed thru your post but I agree, all this hate honestly reminds me of gamergate /pol/ fallout, I dont even know who is "jewing" who anymore.
All this noise, worst thing is that the last good thread was a giallo general like weeks ago

shes soulless.

>jane arden

who?

I hope so, even if Disney isn't hurt, her ego will be

obviously wrong and dumb

Here's another negative review:

twitter.com/jhoffman/status/1102741519772078080

>If this flops, Avengers will flop

not really

>"NO EVEN OUR WOKE BESPECTACLED AUDIENCE IS TURNING AGAINST US!!! NO NO NOOO WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WINNING!!! HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING???"

fuck marriage and families, the leftist cult be my religion now

Attached: fuck men.jpg (798x958, 157K)

>this thread
hmm let me guess
>cherry pick all the critical or negative responses
>disregard any positive responses as shilling
is that about right?

>all superhero movies are for children
most of them, not all of them and that doesn't mean you can't enjoy them

LOL I like your sense of humor, but no, I just miss actually using my brain. This is pure noise, like I said the last good thread I saw was weeks ago and t didnt even break 80 posts. Are you going to pay to watch CM?

She singlehandedly defeats Thanos in endgame. This was clear from the beginning. They had to reshoot the ending of endgame once the Mary Sue memes started popping up (confirmed by Feige.)

Yes! Get out! Its /pol/ all over again! Also fuck the doomer movement! Yall sad as shit! And that itself is sooo gay!

Fuck. Guess I'll finally have to buy a burner phone and register a twitter account to upvote these tweets.

>Every year, my birthday has to be shared with International Women's Day
>This year I get the added "bonus" of what will be an absolute flop

At least post the screencap, c'mon now

Attached: bruhlookatthis.jpg (625x427, 45K)

I don't believe you incels. For every bad review, there must be like 10 good reviews.

Marvel is literally giving away piles of free tickets, something is up

Attached: go girl.webm (1280x720, 490K)

Was her real strength the friends she made along the way?

>everyone loves her!
>she is so charismatic and the greatest!
>Look, a parade in her honor, everyone looks up to her!
Readers: Why?
>Marvel editor sweating intensifies

Not really.

I've seen like 20 positive reviews and like 12 mixed to negative reviews for this.

here's your new MCU leader bro

Attached: 805757088ea96b9486d7e13a925f19ae.jpg (640x908, 110K)

I just checked my local cinema here in Ireland, all the other movies are pulled this weekend, and only Captain Marvel is showing, this is the most bizarre thing I've witnessed regarding cinema, never have I see 9 movies advertised for Thursday, then Friday there is only one movie to watch.

this is an unusual amount of negative reviews for a marvel movie, SPECIALLY one that relies on social justice

>believing fake news as long as it conveniently fits your narrative
I thought only lefties were guilty of this

it won't matter. real critics will give it all positive reviews

90% and 7.2/10
Book it

>no you
pathetic, disney

WTF was Marvel casting thinking?

youtube.com/watch?v=vI-QLWNlTas

youtube.com/watch?v=y_bvl2TsNHg

Attached: basmati poos.jpg (1279x718, 484K)

It's a movie for women, so that sounds about right.

Captain Marvel is being slammed like Ghostbusters was. I don't know how much autism contributed to it; it doesn't matter much.
This film seems to be feminist. Her-o points in that direction. If it bombs like GB this will stop.
If not, well... time to choose other boards to visit, SJWism will eat society whole.

>Brie getting upstaged by a fucking cat

lmao

Attached: 3568345.gif (300x300, 987K)

But who does she physically beat up? What enemy does she fight to save the city/country/world?

>Gets hulk killed from her own stupidity
>Decides to copy the entire premise of minority report even after the predictions were proven to be wrong most of the time
>Gets told she is an amazing person and mr obama tells her she is allowed to use all of the money in the US treasury for her minority report rip off

Carol Danvers is a terrible character and an even worse role model.

Attached: 1478271350310.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Did Stan Lee shoot his cameo in this before he died?

the Audience

>thinking the left and right aren't the exact same

I legitimely refuse to believe Feige had any real hand in this. The guy is an industry giant who from day 1 knows what he is doing. He prolly left this to some other jew while he focused on the massive avengers 2 parter.

Hopefully this reminds the suits at Disney that if Feige isn't the one making the decisions then that shit is not making money

She punches him for the crime of being a straight white male.

>If it bombs like GB this will stop.

hahahahaha NAH

youtube.com/watch?v=FZlc7mv7AyQ

Attached: fuck white people.jpg (127x186, 3K)

I hate how all the tattoos look like they were iron pressed on not two seconds before the photoshoot.

Consider its failure a birthday present

It was after he died

>This film seems to be feminist.
despite shills claiming it wasn't while throwing the word incel around, they confirmed it

Attached: 1551719106497.png (720x1133, 131K)

That was the point i was illustrating dude

He is not brown, he is just of Italian descent.

Apparently the movie's main internal conflict consists of Carol being told she's great and not believing it until the end.

UH OH!! A girl who wanted to love it didnt like it and thought brie was a miscast. Whod have thunk it.

If anything makes a movie sell it's a flat ass and intersectionalism. No movie with these two attributes has ever failed.

>I legitimely refuse to believe (((Feige))) had any real hand in this.

Attached: feige fem.jpg (2274x1120, 565K)

Brave and Mighty

Attached: background.jpg (633x537, 116K)

Here's the truth about Ms. Marvel as a character. She is not supposed to be a major character, she only works well as a support cast Avengers side character.

Second, she's explicitly a right leaning conservative war hawk type of woman, that's also a bit of a meathead idiot. The only good take on her objectively is to make her a Starship Troopers esque parody of blind militant authoritarianism. She isn't a role model or even a very good hero, but that's what makes her a semi interesting c list character.

She should almost be like a person trying to be Judge Dredd, but isn't good enough and is an alcoholic. She's in the same league of neurotic fuck up heroes as Hank Pym and Wonderman

Attached: Ms-Marvel-Marvel-Comics-Classic.jpg (500x1014, 103K)

POO'D

If Marvel could bury this turd, why didn't they? Captain Marvel will have a dominant amount of screen time in Endgame, and no one will like her. She will suck all the fun amd believability out of the entire movie, and it's too late to change it now. This could end up worse than Battlefield Earth.

>"Artists are the ones politicians fear"
>Hilldawg had literally every big name celebrity, athlete, and artist on her side
>still lose
>Beto did the same shit
>loses to the fucking zodiac killer

oof

Attached: f3d.png (680x444, 447K)

>she's explicitly a right leaning conservative war hawk type of woman
never thought about it that way, but you're absolutely right
she's like Sarah Palin

>mr obama tells her she is allowed to use all of the money in the US treasury for her minority report rip off
Obama using gov't funds and supporting a rogue agent in shady law enforcement practices?
Is marvel so devoid of new ideas that they are ripping off reality now?

That sounds like a fun character, I'm in

>No Love interest, just Friendship (tm)
This is a big problem with a lot of these soi-focused, PC leaning, "important" big movies nowadays. It's something that was mentioned in the Plinkett review for The Last Jedi - a lack of sex. A lack of passion. So many of these movies lack any kind of sex appeal or passion between its characters. There's no tension, there's no emotion, there's no connection between the characters.

Everyone, instead, has these bland, lukewarm "friendships", but even the best of those in film and in lit have an attraction, as platonic as it might be, between the characters. Does anyone believe that Cap and Falcon are friends? Or Tony and War Machine? Or, in Star Wars, that Rey and her two gay friends are all close? it's all just so bland and uninteresting becauser there's nothing but implied warmth and hugs

Attached: angry and surly.jpg (300x300, 26K)

They only tried to turn her into a role model because they desperately need their own Wonder Woman

Take Gamora for instance, she's generic badass woman warrior, but nobody really finds her too annoying because they never pretended she's a role model or feminist icon

indians honestly cannot escape that stereotype kek

I know a few friends who wont arent going to see endgame because brie shoved her politics into everyones face. Maybe Disney will learn people want to be entertained not told how to think and who to vote for.

i have thought there were about 50 moments between now and five years ago where this fad would stop, but all its done is accelerate. this shitty movie everyone is going to forget about in a month or so is not the final straw. they dont care, they can crank out another twenty just like it without breaking a sweat.

OHNONONONO

always liked Ms Marvel

Feige has always been good with PR, my dude. Doesn't mean this is his work.
You also act like the hype machine doesn't force people to say things even if they don't want to.
Stop being gullible, it's just PR.

Also I never said Feige wasn't a jew, I literally say that in my point.
He's a talented jew, what can you do? I'm not complaining about talented niggers who are good at basketball. Same logic.

>Wonder Man
is this another case of Marvel creating characters just to hold the copyrights and stop DC from trying a Wonder Woman male spin off?

>And Gal was enthusiastic and energetic for for role and wanted everyone to join in. Brie has just been going on this "we don't need no men" trend of exclusion that is extremely offputting and the promotion and defense for CM has been really in your face.

This. I did t care for WW and thought it was dumb. Didnt care about gadot though because she didnt run being bitch to everyone who disagreed with her.

What's he gonna do? Shit talk the movie?

>Hi user!
>W-why don't you like my movie?
>*cries*

Attached: a349692170ee04b7505743aea0ad67c3.jpg (600x787, 62K)

>I now remember we haven't had a passionate friendship like original point break in decades
:(

Captain America had that chick he liked in the first movie. The rest of his movies don't have love interests cause they're both just setpieces for the MCU.

Guardians and Iron Man are the only ones who have actual lasting relationships and friendship

this is a cg render tho

why do have to reach so hard and be like some giddy dork screaming the chorus when there's whole a verse to go

>it's just PR

Attached: support smollett.jpg (615x850, 161K)

hm turns out angry twitter checkmarks who's only source of camaraderie in life is bitching with other checkmarks about the president dont know how to frame actual human stories. who would've thought?

her whole body looks like fungus

Then it's inexcusable. It's easy to make tats look worn in CG

Yeah, she's literally a neo con military industrialist puppet. She's perfect in stories about superhero autonomy vs the government, as she's a perfect goon enforcer for the establishment.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 618D9190-7485-46C1-8DCA-69775BEE0D87.gif (947x647, 608K)

because permission of open homosexuality in society means men can't be friends without women saying they're gay and getting off to it

I'm talking about Feige, why are you bringing up her into this? Or did Feige agree with her tweet? I dunno I don't follow that shit.
But yeah, Brie is terrible at PR and should keep her politics more streamlined and approachable to the film's politics rather than sperg-out as a full-on hard-leftie. What's your point?

>sacrificed by her parents to jews for shekels when she 12
many such cases

Attached: harvested.jpg (634x1012, 103K)

A bold and, dare I say, brave deviation from the source material.

>a woman
>with flaws she has to overcome

Its 2019 user. If a woman has flaws than your an incel.

She will be dusted.

Based and redpilled

How the fuck did Brie land this anyway? She's an obvious white man and jew hating lesbian so don't tell me she fucked her way into the role. I mean Carol Danvers in the comics is a personality void so I thought they were going for that in which case she was perfect but apparently they aren't.

Me and my friend Kevin Feige were making fun of the DC comic kids with Ben Affleck Batman action figures in the editing room and next thing I know the loudspeaker goes off and Harvey Weinstein on it telling me to report to the casting couch room, I go in and my aunt Brie Larson who I havent seen since I was a toddler was standing there with this look of emptiness and shit. “Get in the car dude,” she said and I am thinking the worst has happened. Well I ask what was wrong and he just looked at me and said, “Stan OD’d,” and I asked him who the fuck that was. He took out a cassette and popped it in the tape deck, cranked the volume up, and passed me a line of coke given to her by her CrossFit coach even though he knew I never snorted a rail before. We took off and Stan Lee's coke-fueled rants about superheroes played all the way thru, we were both stoned silent the whole time and my mind was completely blown. “That plagiarist is dead now man,” and from there on out I have just had this insane outlook on life.

Surely there must be SOME good reviews out there?

One can only hope

Nope, Amber Heard is ascended/10.

didnt expect to see this on here lol

This.

here's your blockbuster bro

Attached: 1551481399146.webm (690x690, 412K)

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE BEING INTERVIEWED
red carpet premiere being streamed

Who the fuck is the villain in this movie. And don't say Skrulls. Who the fuck is the actual fucking villain, one guy she has to beat up.

>from the revolutionary minds that brought you spider-man's cgi and black panther's 3rd act

don't see you posting any positive reviews

Here we go boys

Attached: 7B6F6473-75D4-4D3B-BCD0-CD2F148197CA.jpg (634x514, 81K)

the patriarchy, personified by the kree Yon-Rogg (Jude Law)
no joke

>having your arms behind you while falling
that's a mary janes hair blowing the wrong way in Spider-man 1 mistake

Judging by this, it seems like the first half of the movie is slow and boring.... and then it finally gets going in the 2nd half.

Grace is basically confirmed that the cat is the one who is responsible for Fury's eye.

Attached: bde6c85ae75be31bcab9914627bf7039.png (783x456, 91K)

The patriarchy

I NEVER in a HUNDRED MILLION YEARS ever EVER thought that Gal Gadot would be the best cast female superhero in this generation.

EVER

This. Gal is a fucking goddess compared to Brie.

Attached: She's so cute bros.gif (220x220, 1.04M)

what a fucking retarded way to review a movie

Shame she looks decent with her hair flowing, who the fuck looked at that helmet mohawk and said it looked good

>it finally gets going in the 2nd half

Attached: soylent.png (1159x665, 231K)

I WANT TO EJACULATE INSIDE OF HER

where, faggot

Grace "Black Panther is the best film of 2018" Randolph?

Ben Mendelssohn

these are sad times

Attached: wonder jew.jpg (1280x960, 154K)

VIKING DUDE FROM THE LAST KINGDOM BEING INTERVIEWED

It's honest, and probably the nicest way to sum up REEEE Larson.

Her name was even Warbird. I was hoping to see this version of the character first. In the comics she was always a charm hot head idiot.

Captain Marvel is a awful character created by Disney for MCU
They killed Ms Marvel to make this soulless version, Captain Marvel.
No surprise the critics don't like the character

Everything she does screams fob

because she's a badass women!

Let's do this, you son of a bitch!

Attached: tenor.gif (497x280, 1.14M)

Captain America basicly shows the entire world his middle finger so he can help his best friend Bucky. That story is better than iron mans annoying girlfriend to be honest

she thought jw fallen kingdom was awesome, cm must be utter shit

Attached: fucking white males.png (582x624, 351K)

so when did they turn her into a Green Lantern rip-off and stole Shazam's name?

alright so he's the best I got
>starts out weird/confusing. ie the tone is shit
>cringe laugh cringe surpise. the humor is good, tone is still shitty, then it gets good.
>clapperboard fist rocket joystick computer. Fuck if I know
>heart heart eye cat. She loved the cat and how it took Fury's eye?
>star star star rock and roll. 3 stars, it's an okay film and she left the theater excited.

t. have 5 sisters

mendelson wearing the black ring that he wears in this ad where he plays 'anxiety' and the ring is like symbolic of him being some evil force. it's his own ring lol

white nine inch nails shirt? go fuck yourself disney

most journlist nowadays are soi drinking faggots, looks like it checks out

>movie is set in the 1990s
>heavy themes of politics that only gained ground 20 years later
wew

Attached: 1550828021786.gif (200x150, 1.75M)

She's even barefoot . . .

BASED NIGGERS GOT IT RIGHT

Attached: 1241215.jpg (607x506, 65K)

A few years ago when they started preparing for this movie

To be fair, Lilith Fair and all the turbo punk feminist shit was actually big at the peak of the grunge era.

I haven't seen the movie (and won't), but I'm sure there's gonna be some drumpf garbage thrown in for good measure

Attached: 1495767989823.jpg (810x1200, 840K)

dubs wasted on a brainlet

Pretty much. 3 stars out of 5.

I trust Grace's reviews for the most part. She's not a bias paid shrill like the rest of the idiots. If she didn't like it all that much then I don't think the general audience won't.

And yet, even in those movies, do you think the few relationships we do see - Peter and Gamora, or Steve and that chick, or even Hulk and Black Widow - are these good, timeless relationships? Are they physical (and not just sex or kissing - I'm talking about the chemistry between the characters/actors too) and emotional? Or just implied, or weakly "I need you" shit? The best relationship in the entire MCU might just be Steve/Bucky, if only because I actually believe that these two characters genuinely like the other.

If only as a comparison to a similar movie to these kinds of big-budget blockbusters, is there a Han and Leia for the MCU/new SW trilogy? Is there even a Christopher Reeve Superman/Lois in any of them?

A mental midget like her will think there aren't many women in line because there aren't many women superheroes. Maybe it's because they're not as into that kind of shit you stupid bitch.

>black female twitter activist doesn't like it
THIS MOVIE'S FUCKING DONE
PACK IT UP, IT'S DOING ANT-MAN 2 NUMBERS
ENDGAME BETTER BE A FUCKING MINDBLOWING FILM

anyone who wasn't an idiot could see something was off by the first trailer

Kek, daaaamn. This shit is going to be great, hopefully there are truckloads of salt

turns out you cannot clumsily rewrite 20 year old history (that most people vividly remember) as if the whole world is plagued by some sort of amnesia.

>t. have 5 sisters
imagine the smell.

Nice fridge

S0yb0y

>are these good, timeless relationships?

It's capeshit, of course it's not relevant in any way. They are perfectly formulated movies for financial gain. Sex is evil, and should never be the focal point in these movies, but it's okay to show a totally shredded shirtless dude being gawked at because it's totally non threatening, (Cap, Starlord, Thor)

That fucking ince... oh, its a black woman. Its over for Disney.

Donald Trump

Lol if I want a shitty trailer I'll go to ur mom's house

SHILLS BTFO (BLOWN THE FUCK OUT)

CAPT FUNGI FEETS IS

MISCAST
I
S
C
A
S
T

MENOPAUSE WHEN?!?!?

FILTHY STINK YEAST ROASTIES ON HITTING THE WALL WATCH

TIMES UP
I
M
E
S

U
P

Attached: 04D95C47-CDDA-43D1-A370-B66B32B1B5A8.jpg (600x315, 37K)

you can usually tell how well they expect these to do by how much they shill in oceania. the hype for this thing has been practically absent in NZ, that was my first clue. seems like I was right.

KEK

Attached: 165135135.jpg (582x600, 294K)

Lee Pace has such chad features
And he's tall as fuck for an actor

>there aren't enough diverse people eating in the mall food court, THAT'S RACIST!

someone needs to kick the digital soapbox out from under this cunt

Attached: nah.gif (150x150, 3.2M)

What is intersectional feminism? I googled it and still don't get it. -_-

Attached: d6c23y4gydn3dp3shi5j2cbtqvnekasm_hq.jpg (600x450, 41K)

In retrospect, I feel a little bit bad about bullying her.

>none of you niggers are watching the red carpet premiere stream
kek

Based (unironically)

Bro Endgam will break 2 billion even if the movie is just 2 hours of tony and steve shitting back and forth through their assholes.

Attached: OfCoursh.gif (320x180, 644K)

So, Kevin Feige
Did you regret in not using Ms Marvel?
Too late now, isn't?

Attached: STUPID.jpg (813x844, 73K)

>Brie Larson is miscast will genuinely be the next big opinion by the masses
Absoltue state of Brie, holy shit. Do you think they'll recast her or will she get told to do her job by jews?

Mother fucker someone call the fire department

Modern feminist think older schools of feminists only benefited white women, so intersectional feminism tries to include black women and transgender women

Well, Brie wanted more women and POCs to review her movie. Hopefully every one of them shits on it

Why is there this attitude that people need superheroes to be role models? I never idolized any fictional character when i was young.

Speak for yourself

Seethe, Disneyboy.

is it wrong that I hope brie gets beaten up by a magapede?

Based Sam Jackson

The clothing had nothing to do with it. Ms Marvel is just a shitty character.

Yes because you didn't put magapede in quotations, nor beaten up.

>JL
>soul

Attached: 145462149294.gif (108x147, 284K)

sometimes when you talk about casting etc. you have to ask if you're verging into swooning bro

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT.
I hadn't even tought about that. This makes it so much funnier goddamn

Neat time to subtly talk about hating white people in chat.

It means being a screeching cunt about a whole host of social issues, in addition to being a lesbian

The panic about empty screenings is real.

Attached: face wtf is happening.gif (299x199, 1.18M)

most raimi women as well

Attached: xena_warrior_princess_lucy_lawless.jpg (825x464, 45K)

>Why is there this attitude that people need superheroes to be role models?
It's only the companies that own the superheroes that say this, but it's an attractive lie because real heroes are problematic and have incorrect opinions about things. Superheroes always say the right quip and never scorn anyone that isn't a socially-approved target.

Kiwibro here, there was no poster up for it at my major cities theatre until yesterday

Attached: 1550182224366.png (377x326, 234K)

What a fucking world we live in where romance and sex aren't sellable in the biggest films of the year - only bland "friendships" and "non-threatening", bloodless "violence".

Attached: oh fuck no.png (246x287, 88K)

I only idolized one hero

Attached: 1501708556193.jpg (615x837, 94K)

It’s referencing the Snyder Cut

>hand picked prescreener
>"it's a mixed bag"
oh shit lol

This gonna be some shill cring kino right?

Gal embraces Wonder woman's limitless love for everyone, user. She'll welcome your apology and we all can enjoy movies and have fun together.

Attached: obama6.jpg (744x711, 237K)

based coulson

we gotta fix that like/dislike ratio boys

Attached: tastee.gif (300x225, 902K)

Here's another one. Says it's a fine movie, but it doesn't sound like Brie can carry her own film.

Sounds like another person saying she's a miscast at this point.

Attached: 6e38462765705dbe96194ad6d1f88e55.png (734x570, 81K)

It looks great
Unless you're an alt-cel

Im glad. First gal and now brie. Hopefully hollywood wakes up and stops miscasting whores.

>wanting to see Larson on pic related
nah dude. If there was one thing that Feige prolly had a real hand into, was deciding to cover Brie Larson up

>literally when has an MCU movie been a total failure in every regard?
wasn't there an Ant Man sequel at some point

>If this flops, Avengers will flop.
I don't think so. But the next group of Avengers is fucked if someone doesn't go full Ragnarök on CM and she changes like they changed Thor.

Why does she always seem so bitchy in all her roles?
I watched Kong a couple of weeks ago and the whole time I was thinking "what the fuck? are we supposed to root for this bitch?" because she came off as some kind of minor antagonist.

>It's fine!

Attached: booey005.jpg (624x480, 27K)

>this is dead, let's pass onto the next bandwagon
reminds me ofthat south park episode about the next harvest of pop starts

goose on the red carpet pog

prerecorded
and it's chewie you nigger

made money and has a 85 on rotten tomatoes. it was forgettable and mediocre but the brand sells

>already shilling for endgame
also the character of Dr. Strange was pretty good in the solo film despite the movie ending up being underwhelming, and so was cucumber in the role

>might not have legs
But it's sure got FEET, amiright?

POST IT

God this is hard to watch. The shilling is so strong it's like I'm constantly swatting the mouse away from my wallet.

>gemma chan being interviewed
my
fucking
dick

>women didnt like it
>people of color didnt like it
How could this have happened?

Attached: 1495291228189.gif (311x283, 542K)

jesus needs to show less gums

Attached: Untitled.png (487x636, 476K)

>What a fucking world we live in where romance and sex aren't sellable in the biggest films of the year
The fuck you talking about? Women got fucking WET at the dance segment in Wonder Woman and Mera eating the flower in Aquaman. There's a reason women flock to DC movies more than Marvel, which is basically a sausagefest in the audience.

Attached: Stevie Wonder.gif (300x150, 437K)

>Post them all here. Embargo lifts two days from now
this thread won't be here in two days

Oh fuck you for making me see this

She's a smug and an insecure person.

OP got the date wrong; it's about ten hours from now

so is anybody actually saying it sucks?

I'm going to see the movie but i agree
gummy smiles are not pleasant

im in Wellington and you wouldn't even know this thing was coming on. aquaman got 10x the marketing play here.

>Its fine!

translation: its not fine

i think that "miscast" is the buzzword everyone is latching onto because its an easy way to say that the character sucks without explicity attacking sensitive topics like brie's performance or the story itself

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 9.22.17 PM.jpg (1146x1358, 251K)

literally anyone saying it's bad will be lynched so

So much This

as long as they pound their formula they usually make bank and build the brand. they seem to have fucked this one up a little but everyone forgets most of these anyways.

>Pander to SJWs
>They turn around and eat you any way because you didn't do it right

OH NONONO THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

It's usually a polite way of saying an actor sucks in their role.

>without explicity attacking sensitive topics like brie's performance or the story itself
Which is what a review should be about
Because we all know what happens when emotions get involved

every time you pander to them its not good enough at what point will the disjews learn

HULKOMANIA RUNNING WILD BROTHER

Attached: hulk-hogan-la-62-de-ani-cum-arata-acum-unul-dintre-cei-mai-cunoscuti-wrestleri-din-lume_1_size24.jpg (1440x810, 146K)

Guys, Brie is in trouble

BRIE IS ON
inb4 fungus jokes

why are emmas always based?

Attached: 1549252284910.jpg (1080x1080, 192K)

a no name blogger didn't like her

boy she sure is in trouble....

Hardly a drop in the bucket, though. SW and the MCU are both more "influential", and both fail at this very human thing.

I HURTTT MYSEELLFF

TODDAAYYYYY

Attached: 542F9A3B-07CF-4C9F-A738-9073DBCE2CFC.jpg (495x315, 51K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 9.36.06 PM.jpg (1256x1068, 200K)

generally speaking the blue checkmark crowd assumes a mostly uniform point of view when it comes to these types of things so yeah.

Damn, Brie's looking fine

Attached: Untitled.jpg (944x530, 138K)

>Stan Lee dies, his visage still used by jews to bait brainlets into watching movies
>MCU shifts target demographic from normies to sjws
>poor Captain Marvel performance will likely affect Endgame numbers

Coincidence?

Hubris and pressure.
Say what you want, but he changed cinema. It wasn't like this before his work and Marvel turned into one of the most valuable brands right now thanks to him.
Pressure because Captain Marvel is the first episode of the second groups of Avengers, could be a make it or break it film.

Gal Gadot was the hero we deserved, but not the one we needed right then.

>it's shit and the shitters hate it

Attached: 1533780325847.jpg (1200x673, 96K)

I would die for the chance to lick her butthole ;(

>All the non-white male reviews absolutely blasting this movie or just underwhelmed.
Lads it's done. Bury it. The only thing Disney can do now is hope people aren't bored of Captain Marvel by the time Endgame comes in and she's plastered on every ad, trailer, commercial and promotional content.
Which could happen. After all no one really cared about Doctor Strange before Infinity War and now he's in everybody's top 5.
Leave Feige and the Russos to save this character.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Attached: 37284234.jpg (363x500, 29K)

she looks older and older every time I see her

>Help a white man. Give me someone black or biracial to hold onto for emotional support.

Unironically based holy shit

I'm guessing it's Hollywood's clumsy effort to try to pander to "shippers" by not making any couple canon, and instead letting the fans handle the romance part in their fanworks. Too bad it kills the tension in their films, and since their characters are all ugly and unlikable the fandom won't even bother to take the bait and write any smut fanfics.

Attached: what a legend.png (816x1200, 1017K)

Those 2 are fucking aren't they?

no its because the writers of these films grew up thinking romance in movies was stupid and demeaned women or whatever so they very purposefully keep them platonic and sterile

classic

Thanks for the explanations anons.

i don't think she's critiquing it for not being feminist enough, she's saying that its a shallow facade of a "feminist story" without actually having well-developed characters and motives, so the entire thing is frail and impossible to care about

Attached: 56473745.jpg (599x208, 25K)

>Brie can't carry her own film even w/ an Oscar
>meanwhile Patty knew Gadot can't do it herself and has Pine support her.

This is how you spot a good director.

Attached: laughinggal.gif (300x180, 2.22M)

It's a polite way of calling her a fucking trainwreck.

I think there is some value in both interpretations, but I do wonder if is a matter of market as well. Maybe in some place people kissing etc would not be ok.

It will have 80%+ in RT because it's Disney

at what point do these feminists realize that the reason these pandering films all feel commercialized and inhuman representations of their dogma is because their dogma itself has long existed as nothing more than a marketing tagline to get them to buy shit.

my guess is never.

At least ONE good thing is coming out on March 8th

Attached: DMC5_DeluxeEdition_KeyArt.0.jpg (1400x933, 274K)

that was fake tho

Jesus! She literally hates Captain Marvel that much?

We're in trouble if your typical female is hating it.

Attached: destroy.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

This user is correct.
Holy shit

I am unironically prepared for the media to blame white males for the movie flopping. It's a joke at this point.

Attached: 1551473505710.gif (200x200, 787K)

HOHOHOHO

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (750x595, 179K)

>tfw better cosplayers in the audience

Attached: screen-watch?v=f8reT9_rMmI_2019-03-04-00:00:46.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

They could have had her in a bikini for the entire movie and it would still suck. Nobody ever liked this character. Nobody.

b. b. based

did this bitch just say they were bussing people in?

Attached: screen-watch?v=f8reT9_rMmI_2019-03-04-00:01:31.jpg (1920x1080, 1.36M)

>I'm guessing it's Hollywood's clumsy effort to try to pander to "shippers" by not making any couple canon, and instead letting the fans handle the romance part in their fanworks.
As a filthy shipper and fanfic writer though not for Western shit, this is the exact opposite of what Hollywood should do. They're fucking it all up. If every potential romance is vague and uninteresting and hardly romantic, no shipper or fan is going to do anything for it in their fanworks. Real chemistry, whether its for a relationship or a friendship, is what gets fans going.. Even in cases where specific parings are chosen over others, there's often more work just because then fans have at least something specific to support or to denounce (with other ships). They don't get it.

I do feel like makes a good point too

If that's the reason then they're idiots. Teen dramas have perfected the love triangle and it involves a lot of fucking.

I'm having my doubts.

There's far more negative reviews tonight than there was 2 weeks ago. And those reviews from 2 weeks were obviously paid shrills.

If females are calling this movie average or bad, then it's a bad sign for their movie.

the problem with capeshit in one pic

Attached: screen-watch?v=f8reT9_rMmI_2019-03-04-00:02:11.jpg (1920x1080, 1.47M)

No, the real strength came from the living, loving, and laughing she did along the way.

So will this be swept under the rug like Thor 2 was?

Attached: 1545019126052.jpg (419x420, 28K)

Agreed.

Attached: Capture.jpg (155x275, 5K)

>DUDE DAUGHTERS
Guarantee none of them are gonna remember this film

COMBIC BOOKS

when they kind of grovel in defeated misery like this you know its bad

unlike all other Marvel films, most critics are only seeing the movie on the day of premiere
and it's definitely a lot more negative reactions than other marvel movies had
and this is feminism shielded, so it must really suck

>CM is so bad libs cant even pretend its good to spite "russian trolls"

Comic books replaced hero myths, except with more onions

didn't she get her writing job at Marvel because her husband was a high profile writer there?

Attached: 1551333693118.jpg (734x734, 65K)

Miscast? Is this even something to latch on to? Is this the code word for flop or is this the parrot word the board will latch on to? Both?

has any other marvel movie had a review embargo this close to release?

yeah, she's the one who created this version of the character and responsible for all this shitshow

>tfw they won't hook up in the sequel

Attached: ce3986e6bb36d78776d1084ae6b097f7.jpg (1000x1404, 145K)

Same. If shiptease is what Hollyjews are trying to pull then they have a lot to learn.

>her hope and optimism... gone

Attached: screen-watch?v=f8reT9_rMmI_2019-03-04-00:05:35.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

so was this movie funded by the Air Force. like, other movies have been but this seems a bit of a less effective choice? Maybe it's not to get women INTO their ranks, but to get women voters to support military funding etc

that Lee Pace interview was awkward as fuck.. I could see it in his face..

Why are these interviewers so cringe inducing? holy fuck

They should have steered all in to the progressivism and just made the black woman pilot Captain Marvel. They definitely would have been a better actress. If they just made the movie the same way and never mentioned her skin color at all nobody would have given a shit. Instead they alienate everyone on both sides by making a bland forgettable pile of shit while at the same time shoving identity politics down our throats. They couldn't have fucked this up any harder if they tried. The fucking cat is getting better reviews than Larson is.

the full twitter thread

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 9.48.30 PM.jpg (1258x1230, 270K)

It means everything else in the movie worked or at the very least was tolerable except for the title character. It means Sam Jackson and the cat - and most background characters I'm sure - are all more memorable and cool than Brie.

Holy shit

>inspired by chuck yeager and test pilots

Attached: buzzaldrindisgusted.png (500x524, 247K)

>you know what's feminist? actually making a good movie
WE HAVE FOUND HER
THE MYTHICAL BASED FEMINIST
IT'S NOT A LEGEND, IT'S REAL
HOLY SHIT THIS WOMAN

Yeah...about that....

airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/02/12/first-female-viper-demo-team-pilot-relieved-after-two-weeks/

As a leftist Im happy to see American air force propaganda fail critically and comercially

SHE'S SUPPOSE TO BEAT THANOS THOUGH

Watching the live red carpet live is so interesting. You can see how a product is marketed LIVE. See how many times they say: US Air Force, Powerful, Inspiring, etc.

Good god how much does that movie suck

lol at whoever in the comments said it's time to reboot captain marvel

the two most popular mcu ships from intensive research 30 seconds ago

Attached: huh.png (266x82, 18K)

i have no idea who she is but I guarantee you I could find her saying shit that would have you signing a very different tune

>Watching the live red carpet live is so interesting. You can see how a product is marketed LIVE. See how many times they say: US Air Force, Powerful, Inspiring, etc.
I hope someone records this to document it

I've lost count the amount of times they've called Captain Marvel a powerful and popular character.

yeah look we all know about that there's no need to get diverted into that same old. i wanna know about why they wanted to fund this movie

I feel the way about Brie Larson exactly as I do Jennifer Lawrence: she's cute but her personality is so off-putting and obnoxious.

Attached: 1642c4ad3bb23a28a2a95727de16865fb1cde074.jpg (600x300, 33K)

That's kinda gay tho

based Emma thotslaying the fake dishonest lazy pandering.
She's not letting that shit slide

It's rather simple. They let the filmmakers shoot at their locations and using their hardware and in return they get free advertising that is guaranteed to portray the Air Force in a positive light.

Eesh. Alright. Well said, thank you user.

It makes women go see the movies though. I have no idea why the marketers think young women would be into a brick like Brie, when they just want hot guy-on-guy bromance.

Based desu, can't wait to play it on day 1

Attached: 1529703388748.jpg (500x499, 32K)

>first female superhero
uhuh

>It's rather simple. They let the filmmakers shoot at their locations and using their hardware and in return they get free advertising that is guaranteed to portray the Air Force in a positive light.
This is correct. The DoD gets final say on the script, so if you want to be able to film on an actual aircraft carrier with real planes, you need to be pro-military.

fist rocket joystick could mean that the cgi effects during fighting and flying look like a videogame

what the fuck. dr strange is the only mcu movie i like what is this persons deal

>sometimes you cant do what's best for everyone, so you do what's best for just a small group of people
what did he mean by this?

Attached: screen-watch?v=f8reT9_rMmI_2019-03-04-00:15:07.jpg (1920x1080, 1.34M)