I don't believe for 1 second that she did her own stunts, or that the movie has any stunts worth bragging about

I don't believe for 1 second that she did her own stunts, or that the movie has any stunts worth bragging about.

Attached: captain-marvel-movie-brie-larson-759.jpg (759x422, 76K)

>suspended in a green room
>stunt

she didn't

Attached: wires.webm (1920x794, 522K)

Someone got the screengrab of the dude in the captain marvel outfit hanging off the side of the train?

Larson's preparation for the stunt-heavy role included an intensive, four-hour daily gym routine with trainer Jason Walsh that eventually saw the 5-foot-7 actress dead-lifting 225 pounds, hip-thrusting 400 pounds and pushing Walsh's Jeep up a hill. There were days when the intensity of the training reduced her to tears and days when she got irritated by men at Walsh's West Hollywood gym who doubted her strength. "This guy watched me lift something really heavy, and he went, 'Wow, I can't even lift that!' As if he were the epitome of health," Larson says. "I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.' "

It's the time that I was starting to be able to lift a lot more and I was learning how to punch and kick and do judo throws," she says. "It was also the time that I was learning how to sit at a conference table and slam my hands on the table and say, 'You need to listen to what I'm saying.' And learning to not feel guilty about taking up space like that."

Attached: gender norms BTFO.jpg (818x1131, 233K)

No, that was completely real, he saw her disgusting foot and jumped with some cat like powers. He actually was injured by the smell, but the director kept it in, because it was so good.

This is one of the funniest stories I have read in years. No matter how you cut it, its hilarious.

225 pounds is literally nothing, I was able to do that after two weeks of training

I do it every time I stand up. Its nothing.

Attached: 1551746318596.png (700x700, 503K)

Attached: 1543376823237.jpg (493x387, 22K)

How desperate do you have to be to give yourself (You)s?

I guess that counts as a deadlift if you're dead inside.

>stunts
this is how these movies are filmed

Attached: 1551570291221.gif (480x268, 2.18M)

Alita is better, 2bh

I posted Captain Fungal. Someone else posted that.
Now when will you stop being a fag.

Attached: 1550727280184.jpg (800x600, 222K)

Soulless.

HEY, I RESEMBLE THAT REMARKE

>white men triggered by this movie
>white men still line up to see it

This is why you're being replaced.

Attached: gtfo.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

>I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms
Lol, this sounds like a comeback you'd think of in the shower 5 hours later after awkwardly smiling and saying nothing.

The great heresy of the age is the confusion of strength and weakness. These men are convinced they are strong, whereas anyone with a bit of common sense knows they are weak.

"stunts"

Attached: D0M0POCUwAEKi79.jpg (900x1200, 349K)

kek

How do exist this big? This would damage your innards.

You can train yourself to take these things, but it takes years of hard work.

Yeah, but I'm guessing those parts of the body were never meant to stretch like that.

>she says. "It was also the time that I was learning how to sit at a conference table and slam my hands on the table and say, 'You need to listen to what I'm saying.' And learning to not feel guilty about taking up space like that."

I don't want my 4 year old niece to grow up thinking throwing temper tantrums is somehow empowering.

>It was also the time that I was learning how to sit at a conference table and slam my hands on the table and say, 'You need to listen to what I'm saying.
Yikes