What do you think of the madea films?

What do you think of the madea films?

Attached: tyler-perry-madea-halloween-2a.jpg (2057x1371, 730K)

Fun to watch with the family. That's it.

absolute shit and audience must have super low standards to watch them because they actaully make money.

utter trash
Tyler Perry is the worst of the worst as far as film making and comedy

>Capeshit #34
>Madea #7
>Fast and Furious 10

Attached: clarence.jpg (702x441, 33K)

True Kino.

If I had a black gf I would watch them with her

Anyone else surprised this hasnt gotten backlash before? Perry perpetuates one of the most racist stereotypes as a loud mouth, violent black mammy and nobody gives a shit? Other movies and characters hav gotten way worse backlash and arnet anywhere near as blatantly on the nose. Id imagine he would have pulled a dave chappelle and said he hates the characters as it belittles blacks, woman, his culture, his manhood, ect. but every few years another one flops out, black audiences eat it up and then cry about how theyre poorly treated or misrepresented

Who thinks about Madea films?

they don’t ever reach the level of Wayankino but they’re okay
If you ever want to make friends with a black person just put on Madea Goes to Jail, you will instantly be admired and accepted by the community

>go to see a Tyler Perry movie alone (Madea Down Under)
>I'm 20 minutes late, first person in the theater
>group of black people burst into the theater hooting while extremely loud rap music plays out of nowhere
>one of them yells "POOR LI'L WHITE BOY BE ALL ALONE UP IN DIS THEATIZZLE"
>start tensing up and feel my face turning red
>decide to ignore them and begin preparing my delicious movie snack
>pull out a slice of bread from one pocket of my trenchcoat and a stick of butter from the other pocket, after which the butter knife in my fedora is used to heavily butter the bread
>"YO DAWG LOOK AT DAT SHIT DIS NIGGA THINKS HE BE HAVIN' BREAKFAS OR SOMETHIN"
>one of the black girls comes up to me and rubs her enormous rump against my bread
>start shaking and turn to her "excuse me, madame, you're runing this meal I made for myself and I won't stand for it"
>one of the black guys laughs and says "YO DIS YTBOI BE ALL UP IN LOQUEESHA, HE GONE GET SOMMA DAT ASS!"
>start trembling and turn to the ample-rumped Loqueesha
>"B-back that ass up"
>raucous laughter fills the theater, becoming so loud that the movie cannot be heard
>black merrymakers cavort around the screen i their mirth, making it impossible for the movie to be seen
>an usher appears, I believe I am saved
>the usher bellows "YO DAWGS WHY DIS SHIT BE SO QUIET? LETS CRANK IT UPPPPPPPPPPP"
>burst into treats
>my butter knife was stolen

next time show up early in a tuxedo and yell nigger during the previews

Madea's Big Happy Family is best madea

Diary of a Mad Black Woman is 2nd best

Madea Goes to Jail is 3rd

Boo! A Madea Halloween is 4th on my list

I Can Do Bad All By Myself is 5th on my list

A Madea Christmas is 6th on my list

Madea's Family Reunion is 7th on my list

Boo 2! A Madea Halloween is 8th on my list

"Boo 2! A Madea Halloween is 9th on my list of madea movies

Madea's Witness Protection is 10th

Madea Family Funeral I have not seen yet...dont spoil it for me

sounds like a good time t b h

I have only watched one of them, Madea Goes to Jail.
Never in my life has the title of a movie ever baited me so hard.
Madea, the titular character, is in perhaps 10 minutes of the film, the only parts which are palatable to watch, for comedic purposes. The rest of the film is an overwrought romantic crime drama about people who are not funny and cannot act.
To add insult to injury, Madea only "Goes to Jail" in the last 5 minutes of the film, and her time there is completely glossed over with only a short scene or two showing her in jail.
If the rest of the Madea films are similiar to this one, I must recommend that you avoid them, but I assume the first few of them must have had Madea in a much larger role, in order to glean the popularity necessary for this franchise to have been continued, so earlier films in the series might be better.

Something similar happened to a Pajeet friend of mine. He got invited as a prank to a major black frat by one of the chicks. They didn't expect him to show up but he does in a fucking tuxedo because Pajeets. I don't know what he did but he ended being super popular with the black kids after that, the black applicants for comp science department increased by almost 200% that semester. He was even featured in our local newspaper for creating ties within the college community. Probably the only based Pajeet I ever met