I finally watched this and oh wow, its actually good, one of the few times Yea Forums was right

I finally watched this and oh wow, its actually good, one of the few times Yea Forums was right

Also, was the Goose Deckards son?

Attached: MV5BNzA1Njg4NzYxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODk5NjU3MzI@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/ryan gosling omg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huh? Did you watch the fucking movie?

no you idiot it was the girl in the bubble

no

>was the Goose Deckards son?

He was a copy of Deckards daughter.

Yeah, but wasn't there a boy and a girl?

asking that question, claiming that you watched the movie. wtf is wrong with you

it's a fake record.

>He was a copy of Deckards daughter.
no

>was the goose deckards son?

Man, this is a good one. Clearly you haven’t seen the movie, or you’re retarded and didn’t pay attention, or you have seen the movie and you’re pretending to be retarded for (you)s. To be safe I’m going to just sage this post. You’ll get the (you) but lose the bump. That’s the best I can do for you.

It's time for you to stop watching these Marvel movies, it's affecting your IQ.

I thought they were playing 4d chess with him to make him think hes not the son

Attached: da18-Djn_400x400.jpg (240x240, 11K)

no, it would go against the message of the movie

Who cares, it was a dogshit flick

Attached: wrong.jpg (433x448, 33K)

The entire point of the movie is that even though K wasn't born special he was still able to do something meaningful you absolute retard

>trump redditor amerimutt has shit taste
Oh wow

>implying

Attached: americans.jpg (384x395, 24K)

ah-bloo-bloo

no, the whole point of the movie is that nobody is special and you shouldn't throw away what you have just to chase stupid dreams

>dude your dreams of having an identity and purpose is stupid, don't throw away your emotionless wagecuck NPC sheep slave non life
You must be a woman

I think it can be interpreted either way honestly.

>haha you must be a woman!
he was fooled by deckards invocations and thought he was his kid. He's so convinced that he's special that he is willing to risk the only thing he seems to care about (literally called JOI) then he loses it, finds out he fucked up and wants to kill himself.
And yes it's nice that he avenged joi and saved deckard instead of just blowing his brains out, which would make a shitty movie, and maybe that proves that he has a soul. But still the main struggle at the end was his hubris and losing joi, not the identity crisis which had already concluded for him by that time.

It doesn't prove he has a soul, but it proves he didn't need one to do something he believed in rather than being a mindless drone

>he was fooled by deckards invocations and thought he was his kid
He searched for both purpose and identity long before he encountered Deckard
>the only thing he seems to care about (literally called JOI)
JOI is literally a copy of their owner, reflecting their own wants and needs. If he was happy and content none of the film would ever happen
>the identity crisis which had already concluded for him by that time
No it didn't, reuniting a father with his daughter is literally his first and only truly individual choice of his life, everything else he didn before was only following orders and programming. At the end he finally becomes the real boy he wanted to be through his act alone.

that's boring as hell user

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

The state of frogniggers

no the point of the film was OMG OMG OMG I'M JUST LIKE RYAN GOSLING EVERYONE! LOOK AT ME! TFW NO GF :( FOREVER ALONE LE SIGH

I'M RYAN GOSLING!!!

This dude has been brainfarting for months now lmao
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/ryan gosling omg/

t. Transsexual hailing from a Discord chatroom is that was started for the purpose of infiltrating 4channel but once the mentally deranged gender benders arrived on the shores of this website they either fled or stuck around because it’s more fun than reddit but they still cling to their views because if they lose those they lose their faggot tranny identity and would have to reconcile that they got jewed into becoming a monster of a man and live with that.

Attached: bait 6.jpg (500x500, 116K)

The whole concept of replicants being created and made into a slave race is so retarded and unrealistic (from an ethical standpoint, it would never be accepted). Replicants feel pain, that is not discussed, replicants have consciousness, that is not discussed, replicants 'don't have free will' supposedly, but as soon as they start committing crimes and, hell, going into war then it becomes crystal clear that they are equals to humans and should be basis for liberating them. The only major difference between humans and replicants and that was somehow used as the founding argument for maintaining slavery is that replicants are sterile, and then that gets disproven too (as if it matters, it doesn't). It's just dumb.