>No Eulogies For Jazz
youtube.com/watch?v=KqdyLQAk3eo

>Offensive Billboard Removed
youtube.com/watch?v=2G4IhPncF3w

>Jazz is Sauronpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=LtkrhL8eJXQ

>A New Way To Be Mad
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/12/a-new-way-to-be-mad/304671/

Attached: 1551704292653.jpg (639x2879, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3d6oHC243LA
youtube.com/watch?v=oshVF0kKl18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Awakening
youtube.com/watch?v=BR2JtsVumFA
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA
youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw
tranzwear.net/store.php/TranZwear/pg13402/welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=1nCqRmx3Dnw
youtube.com/watch?v=fVbaYFVUbLo
youtube.com/watch?v=jam_t-gj7HM.
youtube.com/watch?v=uPg-e4-GaKQ&t=1s
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3270999/Has-Biblical-city-Sodom-Monstrous-site-Jordan-matches-descriptions-area-destroyed-God.html
youtu.be/AF4KQbiBrKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STOP HAVING HORMONES

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-28 04:33:06.png (414x393, 125K)

Alright, this is post 1 of 2. Guess what the 2nd part is?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-04 12:18:53.png (592x541, 312K)

you are transphobic hatespeach terf

That pic cannot be real.

>Jazz actually allows comments on her channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=3d6oHC243LA

*his

So tell me…what makes dilators any different from all of the other dildos?

medical insurance pays for them?
they don't have a tube and bulb to simulate ejaculation of semen?

Shape I guess. Jazz's looks smooth. Doesn't have that mushroom look.

"Give me your tired, your popped,
Your stunted organs yearning to be inverted,
The necrovagina of your confirmation surgery.
Send these, the teratomas to me,
I lift my dialator beside the golden door!"
~ Q Lazarus

Attached: Statue Of Degeneracy Tel Aviv.jpg (1552x761, 310K)

transwomen are beautiful, FUCK Yea Forums

Attached: trap.png (599x595, 879K)

KEK

Trannies will NEVER be cute girls.

Attached: 1542426760342.png (600x600, 489K)

Inner elbow looks a little bruised, huh?

new vid showing Jazz post-pop youtube.com/watch?v=oshVF0kKl18

>Ahmir isn't who you think he is

He's a muslim luring Jazz into a trap. Hence the sandnigger name.

Attached: 1550631458361.png (720x405, 569K)

>you should see when YOU get your period
???

damnit, no cc?

Attached: testuomutation.jpg (944x511, 127K)

I'm glad I can always count on this general to be here when I'm bored and looking for a place to get the latest.
That's all. Don't mind me.

>assymetic fish eyes
>elbow tits
>male knees
>giant male shoulders
>giant male cheekbones
>stocky man thighs
>lipo tummy
>ass implants
>deceptive posing to hide male torso

don't forget the awful amount of tattoos all over his body like syphilis sores

>like syphilis sores

Or heroin track marks.

lmao

jazz truly is a horrid creature

whenever people post "wow this is the most degenerate time of all, how terrible" with this jazz jennings type of stuff, they are being silly, because things were much worse in history at multiple points. this is not a uniquely degenerate time, in fact we are fairly civilized. if you look back on sodom and gomorra, people in those cities were literally just stuffing child mouth with cock on the streets, they didn't give a fuck. it was worse than modern third world india or something, and only getting worse by the second then just as india is sinking deeper daily today in its bad areas. there were instances of this in the roman republic, then later in the roman empire as well, and so on, over thousands of years at various times and places. once you realize this, the bible starts making a lot more sense

>why won't god appear in the material

people ask, and the answer is ironically, that we are still behind a pretty strong spiritual shield in 2019. throughout various times compared to now, this is one of the more stronger eras of virtuous soul, which is why you are even shocked at jazz in the first place. in truth the real shit hasn't even begun. one day angels will strike down this fucking planet, burning people alive, coming out of the skies chucking meteors and shit like some kind of operatic fever dream or crass capeshit movie with crazy genocidal super powers. but that doesn't happen until you are way more degenerate than we are now, your society has to be way deep in bloodborne type shit. we will have to make jazz jennings look like mickey mouse before reality starts bending under the pressure of pure godlessness, like it did centuries ago in sodom and gomorra, that's when tentacles start pouring out of peoples' fucking ears and angles show up to fight literal physical demons and shit

Attached: jong.jpg (259x194, 9K)

literally just a fat dude

Thomas Edison has the best medicine.

>one day angels will
>this is one of the more stronger eras of virtuous soul

Bluepilled. This is weimar tier shit, except millions of people get to see it on tv this time and if they say they have a problem with it in public, people get kicked out of institutions.

Did his bussy explode again?

>That doesn't look very scary. More like a six-foot turkey.

Try to imagine yourself in the Post-Modernist Period. You'd get your first look at the six-foot turkey as you move into the exam room. But Ting, he knew you were there a long time ago. He moves like a bird; lightly, bobbing his head, and you keep still, because you think maybe his visual acuity's based on movement, like a nigger, and he'll lose you if you don't move. But no. Not Ting. You stare at him, and he just stares back. That's when the attack comes - - not from the front, no, from the side, from the other two doctors you didn't even know were there. Ting's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns, and he's out in force today. And he slashes at you with this - - - - a tempered steel scalpel, like a razor, on his hand. Doesn’t bother to cut the jugular, he just slashes here, here - - or maybe across the scrotum, spilling your testicles. Point is, you're alive when he starts to mutilate you. Whole thing took about four hours. So, you know, try to show a little respect.

Attached: index.jpg (309x163, 7K)

>disability of being a male
I completely agree, desu.

you are like a little baby, watch this
*ancient roman morality play about the virtues of boy ass versus woman ass, and that's before you get into slaves*

we are not as degenerate as the ancient romans, or the early pope eras, or the sodomites, and weimer wasn't even as bad as it could be. because of various revivals until now. most recently and especially in appalachia. you could say that today we are living under a giant chad mountaineer cock, a penile shield made out of spirit jesus energy, that was generated by travelling pastors who made the latest revival possible

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Awakening

this is the deepest of all pills, that this is a regular ritual and it is what keeps us in the material plane. without these periodic returns to god we sink into pure spirit energy but the problem is that we can't handle it due to our sin-corrupted souls so it all just turns into a shitshow where people transform into literal dragons and think they know better than god so then he has to lay the hammer down and you know the rest fuck. I can't believe you are so retarded that you think weimar was even a 3 on the scale of historic human degeneracy, there weren't even imps running around

It's *dialators

Homestly based post. I hope im alread dead when that inevitably happens.

>greeks and romans were all gay

Attached: Christians made greeks gay to convert pagans.png (1488x652, 39K)

one of the only literary sources for vulgar latin language (because all the written latin we have is mostly classical latin, i.e. high class literary fag shit, since they rarely wrote what the common people spoke) is a larry david tier play about the social problems of having a young slave boy to fuck in the ass

they were not "all gay" but tv please do not fall into the retard pit of glorifying ancient romans and pretending they have nu-moral standards, that is SO 16th century

>all of our problems are heavily orchestrated by jews
>pray to dead jew jesus to solve our problems

The bluepills just keep coming.

When you think of it, its nice that they show her bed-ridden, going through not only joy but also pain and misery. This could make other teens think twice before ruining their lives.

Attached: 1550584952169.png (627x563, 651K)

The Greeks and Romans only considered it shameful to have sex with other men if you were being penetrated. Penetrating both women and men (and teenaged slave boys) was considered normal for a man of social standing. In fact, Emperor Claudius was considered strange for only being into chicks.

it is literally just slav standards, look at how russians view it (or to keep it tv, the sopranos), and even more specifically, russian prison pecking order (since they are fucking guys in the ass regularly, no choice but to fuck petuhk in there)

fucking is chad, receiving is bitch tier. there are literally ancient roman tier jokes, i.e. 2000 year old jokes, about a man who eats pussy and later he blows on a pie to cool it down, but the pie turns into a literal pile of turds due to his necrotic pussy eater breath. so yes, romans fucked boy ass but it was always understood that it was a vice like for example smoking cigarettes today, and being on the receiving end was a social death sentence. so don't try to normalize this shit or pretend it's somehow similar to gay degeneracy today, it's a totally different thing, they just had chads fucking boy ass on the downlow. but it wasn't open gay heaven or anything

it's only up until

Attached: junior.jpg (218x150, 13K)

Part 2:

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-04 12:29:00.png (715x265, 18K)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

in Roman times, the view was this
>fucking a woman is no big deal. anyone can do it
>to subjugate another man who can presumably fight back makes you hypermasculine
>getting fucked by a guy makes you lower than a woman

revisionsist retard hours

I can't wait for that boy to grow up and use his fat aunt in that picture as a skin suit like Buffalo Bill did in "Silence of the Lambs".

>It put's the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again!

I also can't wait for the great tranny tribulation in the next few years. All the mass shootings that are going to happen and murder/suicides of all these kids taking out their parents first and then offing themselves because their parents used them as human virtue signals and actually ruined the life of a human all for social media progressivism points that mean nothing in reality.

Attached: Buffalo Bill Jazz Jennings.png (1920x1080, 467K)

|
|>
|
|

The dilator business must be booming with this 4,000% increase in tranny kids.

Attached: Who is behind transgenderism.jpg (1024x639, 196K)

Imagine being so deluded and full of hate that you actually believe they cut it off. It's rearranged into the correct genitalia using the most advanced surgical methods available.

Your inaccurate view of the surgery and the mindset of the transgendered individual in general are so remarkably colored by bigotry that it astounds me.

Well hey, I can't totally chew you out, since I used to be a little bit like you before I met my girlfriend, who was actually my male best friend before. Being on the journey with her completely changed my world view about gender and sex as a whole.

You need not find out for yourselves if it's not your cup of tea, but I can wholeheartedly assure you that a MTF pussy is just as satisfying to eat as a cis girl's.

Next time it pops into your head that people like Jazz are "mentally ill" just remember that she has to be physically and mentally stronger than many of you will fortunately ever have to be in your whole lives.

I've taken the steps to advance my line of thinking and my outlook, becoming better for it I may add.

I know who I am. And I love who I am - all I can say to you is: your move, douchebag.

what does it mean if a high amount of girls who crushed on me in high school have since come out as dykes or ftm trannies

Using the mentally ill, children, invalids and the elderly for selfish reasons instead of helping them is evil. A mentally ill person should be treated as a child because as we have seen over the past 30 years, mental illness is not helped by encouraging the delusions. It actually increases the suicide rates of those in question. Trannies are mentally ill. They are listed in the DSMV. We have allowed the liberals to encourage, test drugs and perform invasive surgeries on live human beings now for a few years and the data all suggests that supporting trannies is more detrimental than discouraging them. We do not encourage anorexics to binge and purge. We don't tell anorexics that are 80lbs that "identify" as a fat person to doctor shop until they find a quack doctor that will prescribe them diet pills or will do gastric bypass surgery on them because they feel they are in the wrong body and are "too fat" at 80lbs. What makes Trannies different?

Attached: 1504821377367.jpg (750x750, 139K)

Merely a coincidence.

Attached: LGBT admit indoctrinating kids.jpg (622x2193, 438K)

Don't forget about the pre-teen strap on dildos they are now selling to FtM preteen trannies. They call them "packers".

Attached: Degeneracy sold to kids.png (1207x636, 355K)

"My Sherona" youtube.com/watch?v=BR2JtsVumFA

Attached: My Teratoma Jazz rendtition.png (515x893, 105K)

"Celebration" youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Attached: Jazz Celebration.png (357x913, 74K)

Of_course.wav

"Jeremy" youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA

Attached: Jaron.png (430x892, 62K)

Which company?

Someone asked in last thread what "Jaron" song came from so I figured this one I would list each one with a video.

"One" youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw

Attached: Jazz is one.png (437x893, 51K)

"Tranzwear" tranzwear.net/store.php/TranZwear/pg13402/welcome

"The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" youtube.com/watch?v=1nCqRmx3Dnw

We need a parody of either the Freddie Krugar Fresh prince song youtube.com/watch?v=fVbaYFVUbLo or the Mike Tyson Fresh Prince song youtube.com/watch?v=jam_t-gj7HM. I forgot all about those.

Attached: Fresh Prince Jazz.png (1920x1080, 425K)

Hmm, wonder if the founder and/or CEO are Jews?

Attached: books.jpg (2480x3508, 2.12M)

I was expecting a Miles Davis biography, what the fuck is this black magic shit?

Morning, Angle

you're full of shit. Link literally any evidence of widespread degeneracy existing in ancient times. Sodom and Gomorrah are possibly fictitious in the first place, and you don't even have textual evidence to back up specific activities even if that story was literal. You can't say that Romans and Greeks were fags and compare that to the levels of degeneracy we're dealing with now. Not only do we have the same activities and worse, it is taboo to criticize them, and they're actively promoted and normalized by the powers that be. THAT is unique

Blow it out your ass, subversive. There is literally no reason to try to convince people that what we're looking at right now 'isn't even that bad'.

Utterly and Awesomely Based.

Attached: giphy.gif (245x153, 685K)

This has always confused me. So many similarities between them.

It means the jew got to them.

Attached: 4221396001_5798062820001_5798058557001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

It's Den Kirkwood Tucker. Looks like he's into eastern religion, so between than and the surname I doubt it.

Thanks fren.

Attached: Creazione di Jazzo dal Dio Ebraico.jpg (1800x847, 1.11M)

hope your inevitably moron children get turned into trannies at jesus camp desu

youtube.com/watch?v=uPg-e4-GaKQ&t=1s

"For social justice, any man would give his only begotten son"

Keep buying those fishing poles goyim. Your bloodline doesn't matter. Die for Israel.

Attached: Birdo-Transexual.jpg (365x246, 18K)

>I'm finally the beautiful woman I always knew I was, dad

Attached: ouch.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

The more I look at trannies, the more convinced I am that its just a massive ploy to curb the population by making guys to afraid to have children lest they want to see their wives butcher them to get some attention

Does anyone get the feeling that this is an actual woman and the whole show is staged?

They found the city of Sodom. It is buried under a three foot layer of compressed ash in a region of no known history of volcanic activity. Based on the architecture observed in its remains, archeologists have concluded that it was, curiously, a Minoan city. Minoan culture during that time period was heavy into pederasty and transvestite behavior amongst young boys.

>I II
>II *Pop

Attached: 1550368677522.gif (511x512, 105K)

Got a source to back that up?

I thought he was a low paid actor.

Yeah, the Electric Chair.

>minoan settlements in the Levant

Attached: snack.png (680x512, 349K)

Not the user you were originally talking to, but I remember this article a few years back, dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3270999/Has-Biblical-city-Sodom-Monstrous-site-Jordan-matches-descriptions-area-destroyed-God.html

When a city is destroyed by god, I am thinking it would be hard to identify the remains of such an event. With the Y2k scare as the end of the world, and the 2012 mayan calender ending and we have entered a new age- the age of aquarius, since 2012 to now everything feels different. You can go outside tonight and look at the night sky and you will see stars you never noticed before. Brighter stars, more stars. Galaxies you can now see with the naked eye instead of a telescope. Our universes/dimensions have collided and now the absurd is reality. Just look at our headlines from the news today compared to 20 years ago. It's like idiocracy. We have entered the clown universe.

Attached: 1551501970754.jpg (226x212, 10K)

With this pseudohistory being peddled I had to check that I wasn't on /his/

It was given in a presentation by Walt Pasedag. I'm trying to find a video of it. He was on of the people to unearth the main gatehouse.

If it's powered by DC, then you are correct. If AC powered, then it's Tesla's wrath.

I never got why people did this, like do you REALLY think you look better now?

You look like a fucking freak and a clown

Attached: 1550381909848.gif (487x815, 587K)

Ahem. Listen up boys and girls. Things are not progressing quickly enough; we need to step up the transitionings. When I was in the South American jungles taking ayahuasca, the spirit gods told me I had to help eradicate the human species. At first I tried to get rid of all the females, but that was not cost effective. Turns out it’s a lot cheaper to snip off peckers and just leave the holes rather than filling the holes with peckers. So all you little faggots step up and do your part. The human race was a mistake.

Attached: 7097CDBE-B2FD-41EB-ABCB-75AFB94492D5.jpg (454x340, 42K)

There’s pics of him online as a boy

Attached: 7C04B8D3-A52D-44BF-B3AA-AE4C661CA776.jpg (450x600, 49K)

You call archaeological finds "pseudohistory" but believe people can change their bodies to the opposite sex and believe there are sexs other than man, woman and Pat (androgynous). Mental illness is the only spectrum we have. Sexuality isn't a spectrum. Weird perverted fetishes of weird perverts isn't something that should be celebrated and sung in the streets. Sex is a normal bodily function that everyone that isn't handicapped and do, nothing special about it and the people that prop it up like it's some sort of special ability are obviously mentally ill. You find men dressed as women attractive? Good for you. What does that have to do with anything? You have a foot fetish? Great.... Nobody should care other than the person you share your sexual experience with in the bedroom. When you "identify" as a bodily function that everyone on the planet can do, why do you think that makes you special? This mentallity is why every normal person on the planet that is straight, look at the LGBTQP community and can't wait for the government to start funding our mental health programs again and bring back mental institutions. Rapists have a power fetish and identify as "power trippers" and child molesters are trying to get pedophilia to be recognized as a sexual orientation. The slippery slope isn't a fallacy. Liberals have proven that it's logical evolution and will always evolve to the worst of any idea.

Attached: Mentally ill.jpg (607x590, 122K)

>we are not as degenerate as the ancient romans, or the early pope eras, or the sodomites, and weimer wasn't even as bad as it could be.
So much fucking pseudoscience and bluepill in one post.
The Romans weren't faggots. SOME of them were gay, a minority, and then gay historians (look it up, was literally gay historians writing this shit) promoted this bullshit and gullible retards like you lap it up.
This is the most advanced degeneracy has EVER been on this planet, you are deluded if you believe otherwise with the insane progress we have made in technology going hand in hand with humans seeing how fucked up we can make the world and our culture.
>The Greeks and Romans only considered it shameful to have sex with other men if you were being penetrated.
Literal meme tier history. See this shit regurgitated everywhere. Fucking bullshit

You're full of shit. They haven't found Sodom. They just found a number of sites where Sodom MIGHT have been located.
>archeologists have concluded that it was, curiously, a Minoan city
No they haven't. You pulled that out your ass. It's not true
>Minoan culture during that time period was heavy into pederasty and transvestite behavior amongst young boys.
No it wasn't. Stop writing gay paedophile fanfiction you faggot and piss off

>The Romans weren't faggots.
This reminds me of all the revisionism that has been happening coming from the humanities at Universities. Like how the Romans held trannies to high esteem and made them priestess. All you can do is laugh when you know how cruel and savage those times were. Hell up until about 80 years ago the culture of the most enlightened countries would be considered cruel and savage compared to the 1st world today. Fags, pedos and trannies were never accepted in history. That's why it was always hidden.

I’m not sure why anyone would try to argue against your point, because you’re right. This sex deviancy shit, except for the medical science part, is nothing new. Not in this culture or in practically any other. Trannies have always existed and have often been integrated into the culture. The real problem is with NORMALIZING it. It is NOT NORMAL and never will be. We should not be teaching our children that sex deviancy is equal to healthy sex.

Attached: 7D582533-635B-48C4-9BB9-5CEFEBE5E735.gif (318x239, 1.17M)

>We should not be teaching our children that sex deviancy is equal to healthy sex
The only purpose I can see in doing this is to make it harder to find the kids that have been molested. It has always been a sure sign of child abuse by teachers, parents, doctors and authorities when a child acts out sexually before puberty. It appears they are trying to make it harder to find the kids that are being abused. When you are a teacher and little Cindy is caught on the playground touching one her classmates sexually or dessing inappropriately for her age or acting out sexually in some way, that was a red flag to call CPS and the authorities and have an investigation. Now as a teacher your whole kindergarten class is now dressing as the opposite sex and carrying strap on dildos... I can't believe society is putting up with this shit.

Attached: Child Grooming 1.jpg (2810x4692, 2.66M)

attacking the innocent. these people
are the worst type of coward and scum. I’m of the opinion that this shit will all be out in the open fairly soon. I expect the return of public executions.

>When a city is destroyed by god, I am thinking it would be hard to identify the remains of such an event

This.

First off, FUCK YOU, secondly, I gave the name of the guy that presented those facts in an earlier post, if you could be bothered to pay fucking attention you waste of sperm. The pottery found had patterns on it distinct from all other cultures in the are, but matched patterns found on pottery recovered from Minoan cities. Additionally the architecture also matched Minoan architecture of the same time period especially in the use of a single column just behind the front door and directly in the middle of the entrance to a house, a feature found in no middle eastern society, but found prominently in Minoan society. That same presenter also discussed the presence of homosexuality among ancient Hellenic people including Minoan society.

That is actually what the old fag inmates tell new fish in the state pen. What happens on the inside states on the inside. They don't view it as being gay if you are the one "raping" (most of the time they don't have to rape because there are always faggots on the tier that really get into that shit). This is also how the gay "tops and bottoms" evolved from (This was never a thing until the past 10 years, at least you never heard about it). Also the weak men that go to prison always end up becoming a prison bitch and then when they get out they end up becoming trannies.

To think all of this LGBTQP nonsense that has been made up over the past 10 to 20 years has came from a bunch of faggots that got raped in prison or became faggots in prison and needed a way to come to terms with their lifestyle while on the inside, so the had to come up with a bunch of fake history revisionism to cope with being fags.

Attached: Faggot.jpg (1280x1811, 579K)

Attached: disturbedamirshe.jpg (587x442, 95K)

>You know, I always wonder why I keep having to dilate my neovag. Though I'm not really smart, so whenever I think too much about anything, I start to pop.
>I had a bizarre dream. While I was walking amid the darkness in that dream, I saw a light. And I saw my pretty sister.
>My big sister, Ari. She asked me where I was going, so I said that I was going to follow her.
>I mean, my Sis was always really pretty. She made Mom very proud, so I'd be able to make Mom happy too.
>But then she said I should decide for myself. She said, 'Jaron, you're the one who has to decide who you want to be.'
>I thought for a bit, and I answered that I was going to be just like her, and then I woke up.
>It was a really sad dream

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Can you identify the real girl, Yea Forums?

Attached: jazz_ari.png (720x404, 435K)

Ari is such a fucking breednig

Yo yo yo I tapped dat ho
>that isn’t a girl
Whatchoo mean, cuz?
>is that a teratoma growing on your dick?

Attached: BF301451-0B77-4BDA-AA3D-A5E4314842C4.gif (480x384, 29K)

hmmm one has child bearing hips
... and the other has broad shoulders ...

>ywn fuck Ari doggy style no condom and cum balls deep inside of her while she is ovulating
JUST

Attached: ari_thicc.jpg (640x640, 130K)

Why are jewish women so fucking frumpy looking?

Attached: 1510868886805.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blasé quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: Lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

Does Ari have a nice ass?

she has a real vagina; apparently that counts for something on this show

I'm definitely starting to understand the Lynchian copypasta

Right

The "thing" on the left its shoulders and facial structure is a dead giveaway.

The one on the left has male shoulders.
The one on the right has female hips.

Attached: 7B196F2C-FA52-4C0A-9CF7-EEE6EC6C4ABD.png (835x835, 1.13M)

the hot one who is confident in her body, not the thing that conceals itself in psychedelic trash bags.

100% unadultered unfiltered based and redpilled

Attached: 1547581339430.jpg (480x542, 41K)

youtu.be/AF4KQbiBrKU

Attached: 1530333808914.png (440x234, 161K)

Attached: jazz_stomp.webm (720x420, 2.97M)

>Jazz literally gets to lock Ari up in a barn and breed her for years to get all the children he wants

>fatkino patient this week is a tranny who has to lose weight to transition
Did Yea Forums meme this into reality?

so is there a new episode? I came here for more memes

Attached: 1521589893921.jpg (1380x1199, 333K)

They got too ugly to be fucked by men.

Nice pasta, faggot.

New popisode tomorrow night.

Attached: (((jennings))).png (1075x554, 488K)

>spends 90% of its life under a blanket
what did it mean by this

Will there be a stream?

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 10K)

>this is all legal
>weed is not

Attached: 1551229403333.jpg (436x536, 51K)