>Who should we have Kira eliminate this week, gentlemen?

Attached: BB262048-3D82-466A-AE83-11BC1D2BE79B.jpg (661x346, 18K)

How about Brie Larson?

have him kill whoever decided adding near would be a good idea

>This is the first time in my life I've ever been provoked to hit a woman.
So all the other times were unprovoked? Based Raito-sama.

literally how the FUCK did he get caught?

Attached: 62808084-352-k337615.jpg (352x550, 35K)

deus ex machina

literally autism

Tried to get smart and played himself

Me, I'm tired.

Roasties ruin everything

God complex.

Played himself. If he had stayed shut and just gave people heart attacks without trying to get into a battle of wits he would have won

He just wants a quiet life

Attached: Kiramanga.jpg (500x742, 136K)

>how
Retardation. God complex. If he simply chilled the fuck and stopped killing for a period of time he probably wouldn’t have been caught.

Christian Bale, this is the most advantageous course of action for Kira

He tried to outsmart a little boy and failed.

Reminder that light was the true hero of the story and did absolutely nothing wrong (except lose).

Attached: Light Yagami.jpg (704x400, 38K)

Light's failure was apart of his plan

Attached: ofcourse.jpg (604x340, 47K)

I mean, he's responsible for L's death, Naomi's suicide, and a few other unforgivable atrocities.

The boy had good intentions but that was the point of Death Note - The most evil people start with good intentions. How Netflix fucked that up and tried to woobify Light is beyond me.

Paul Allen.
Fuck that guy for getting a reservation at Dorsia's

You are already dead

Attached: 1530271757146.gif (240x240, 663K)

It's unlikely he would back a particular board, no matter how you look at it, one of the people in this thread is Kira.

Author realized people liked him more than L or his replacements so he ended it

egotistic maniac.

This, if it was only heart attacks he'd be okay and probably took time to cool off of his murder sprees. Maybe between six to eight months at a time.

Well, there's no fun it only having them die of a heart attack and waiting between sprees, from the view of Ryuk

CW adaptation of Death Note when?

Fuck Ryuk, I know ultimately he never really gave a shit about Light's little crusade but Jesus from a rational person's perspective it makes sense.

you guys all forgot the last scene, the guy wrote his name in his book and ascended to a shinigami.
so he won in the end, his mortality limited him in his plans now he can just fly

Your trips are impressive good sir

There was never any proof that the unnamed Shinigami is a reincarnated Light, that's like saying because Misa was a DN user that SHE got reincarnated as one too.

Just stop with this meme already.

That fat fuck at the McDonalds drive thru who fucking kept everyone waiting in line with a fucking near 200 dollar order.

the ending was an asspull if i ever saw one
it should have ended with near thinking he'd beaten him but lights plan actually worked

The moment he relied on others everything went to shit.

>Who should we have Kira eliminate this week

Attached: Deep_Space_Nine_1-01_40.jpg (720x576, 92K)

Scott Gimple ruined Walking Dead sooo...Him.