Reminder that this won best editing at the 2019 Academy Awards™

reminder that this won best editing at the 2019 Academy Awards™.

Attached: 1551631216986.webm (720x480, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pM2W7Kmnk_E
putlocker.vip/film/bohemian-rhapsody-26747/watching.html?ep=26747_1_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what?

Attached: 1549456024710.jpg (1078x1360, 116K)

not an argument

>we want the ADHD audience

I’M STILL A ROCKSTAR

Attached: EC27D8C3-0434-4F3C-B80B-8F0BE822E402.jpg (615x409, 24K)

i bet my left nut none of them were on set the same day

Generic garbage.
Also fucking abysmal editing thanks to these revisionist faggots all requiring equal screentime. Oh and they can paint themselves as responsible.
Fucking fags.
No wonder SBC left.

Maybe it's just that one scene

The boomer sitting next to me closed his eye during the gay scenes. Kek a fucking literal child

look at this brave poster, commenting on cinéma despite his debilitating blindness

You saw the video with the whip sound and now you were duped into believing that fast cuts are generally bad.
Not shitting on you bro, you just don't know better.

didn't the band want the halfway point to be Freddie's death and the rest of the movie being their brave attempts to keep Queen going during the 90s and 00s that absolutely no one fucking remembers?

Attached: big for you.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

>I can't believe this movie won an editing award by a group of industry professionals that do this for a living and understand editing 999% better than I ever could!

Attached: reddit kino.jpg (2604x3125, 215K)

I haven't seen this video you talk about, but the WEBM in the OP still gave me a head ache

butthurt samefag

During a slow dialogue scene, yes, that's bad
Proud Mary had the exact same problems (among other issues)

>Thinking that is in any way true
How naive you are, my child.

lol

Hello faggot

>I haven't seen this video you talk about
Ok i'm sorry but you are lying. You DID see this video and now you deny it because it would damage your position.

this cannot be real

Attached: 1551344184207.png (467x529, 469K)

One bad scene =/= the whole movie had bad editing

In particular, the entire Live Aid concert scene was kino and masterfully cut. I don't know if I've ever seen a better concert scene in cinema.

Attached: CbgWOXoUMAAjrH_.jpg (599x804, 55K)

Rumor has it

To be fair, it's really disgusting

Different user here,I agree with him and you're an autist

>During a slow dialogue scene, yes, that's bad
More often than not? Patrician opinion.
In general? Plebeian opinion.

Going all in, huh, samefag

Get up and walk away, literally close your eyes. But he raised his hands and put them over his eyes like a child

Covering your eyes with your hands is a good way to rest the optical nerve

So, this is Bane. And this must be your master plan. You’ve got a gift. So tell me…what makes you any different from all of the other wannabe plane hijackers I meet?

Attached: cia.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Rami Malek's 'performance' during that scene was fucking awful, totally emotionless and insipid. I can mime the words to Radio Gaga better with my hand.

the entire flick was cut horribly but i'm sure you already know that
youtube.com/watch?v=pM2W7Kmnk_E

Explain

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

TELL ME ABOUT THE QUEER
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE DRAG?

>its a "everything needs to be spoonfed to the zoomer" episode

Attached: 1551719861424.png (434x245, 189K)

was this scene after he got his neghole pozzed?

They had to have known.

>big number
>for you
Is that actually in the film? I didn't watch

Hahah what the fuck, tell me you edited out shots

Yes, I saw it last weekend and can confirm it's real. I had to try real hard to not burst out laughing in the theater when it happened.

i really didn't

What if he caught the gay though?

Can someone link the scene with sound?

The part where he passes the note is hilariously bad.

There's like 4 shots in 2 seconds and meme guy transitions from leaning to standing,

user a legend for making this but its not real
>putlocker.vip/film/bohemian-rhapsody-26747/watching.html?ep=26747_1_2
skip to 1:10:26

Attached: file.png (375x360, 98K)

Attached: HONK.png (644x942, 97K)

>MANY CUTS BAD

How many of you actually noticed the many cuts when you watched the movie? I don't remember a single thread about the editing in this movie until this shit became a meme and that tells me you guys are just trying to look smart by pointing it out, even thought you're only doing it because it was already pointed out to you.

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

he's not gay if I don't see it faggot

Attached: big dumb dore.jpg (556x556, 158K)

>i am unable to notice obvious horrible cuts and editing so everyone else must also be a retarded mongoloid like ME!
the state of this board

What's bad about it? Are you so autistic that you can't follow the conversation just because it cuts back and forth to show their reactions?

>zooming onto each characters face every 2 seconds and killing any semblance of pacing is completely normal despite the fact that they were under contractural obligation to give all members of queen the same amount of screen time in that scene
why does EVERYTHING need to be spoonfed to you?

Didn't bother me at all, just like it didn't bother you until you watched a youtube video telling you it's "bad" editing.

good of you to go back to baseless accusations once you got assblasted and run of things to say

>The boomer sitting next to me closed his eye during the gay scenes. Kek a fucking literal child

Not everybody endorses that shit, or wants to watch it.

Imagine being this much of an insecure snowflake.

It's ok to be a braindead embryo viewer. Enjoy your mobie with the music.