So Mike, what did you think of Disney's Marvel's Captain Marvel?

>So Mike, what did you think of Disney's Marvel's Captain Marvel?

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 8.47.24 AM.png (1600x802, 1.38M)

CHARISMATIC AS HELL

>I FUCKING
>LOVED IT!!!
>JAY!!!!
>WHAT DID YOU THINK OF DISNEY MARVEL'S CAPTAIN MARVEL??????????
>???
>Profit

Attached: 1466987327714.png (578x549, 385K)

Stop posting RLM. Its for fucking morons.

Stop now.

i cant wait until 2020 because this board will finally shit up about this halfass shit capeshit.

shoo

Attached: 1489762278493.gif (300x236, 2.85M)

Rich is way worse than Beard and AIDS combined
>morbidly obese manchild
>always wears comic shirts, but cant answer ANY comic question Jay or Mike have
>has a video game show, but says stupid things like 3D mario games shouldn't have controllable cameras and is blatantly bad at video games in general
>thinks being a cynical, nitpicking autist is the same as intelligence
>flat out didn't understand basic character motivations for Civil War despite being a huge MCU fan
>starts REEEEEEing when chat constantly BTFOs him
>nostalgiafag who only likes shit from his youth
>has an obnoxious "I fucking love science" attitude
>can't pronounce words
>forced catchphrases
>meme laugh
>actual plebbitor
>confused by Yea Forums
>has a tranny fiance
>allows Mike to bully him on a daily basis
>doesn't oppose people being tracked by the government with chip implants
>only ever funny by accident when he fucks up and gets made fun for it, his real sense of humor is "lel so randumb XD" tier
>claps at the end of films
>has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors
When did you realize Rich was actually worse RLM and is the embodiment of amerifat retard?
I'm gonna go ahead and say that I personally think Rich is the worst member of the crew. Even though Beardfat takes things too seriously, he always sounds like he knows what he's talking about and he showed several times that he has technological knowledge and AIDSmoby offers insightful commentary many times. Rich manages to be both an embarrassing nerd and seemingly have no real input into the movies they're talking about and is only there because he's Mike's friend. When Mike isn't around to put him down, he acts like an obnoxious prick and the only real value he offers is that he does the grunt work for them (buying merchandise for videos, building props, etc). He's basically their employee and is only in videos because Mike likes him.

Attached: pleb.jpg (887x1236, 113K)

Well Jay, I loved it (unironically)

why do redditors hate RLM and fail to understand them despite it being very easy to do so?

i LiKeD iT!!!

Mike will say it had some nice action.
Jay will use his beard voice to make fun of the critics (only to later pretend he always thought the movie was bad).
Rich will say he liked it because it didn't follow the comic book he never read.

L A U R E N
A
U
R
E
N

*neckbeard voice

>Mike: CAPTAIN MARVEL IS SO AWESOME! I LOVED IT AS SOON AS MY PAYMENT FROM DISNEY CLEARED MY BANK ACCOUNT! ITS HER TURN! I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER ONE SHOT KILL THANOS IN END GAME! THE FUTURE IS FEMALE!

REDDIT
LETTER
MEDIA

This does sound like something he would say sarcastically

>it was good
>it was competent
>x actor was great in the role
>villain was kinda boring
>they followed the formula in that one scene and it was smart of them, I understand scriptwriting on a basic level so it pleased me
>potshot at DC
>anyway, I recommend it
repeat

"I don't remember anything about it but it must have been OK because I didn't quite feel like killing myself upon leaving the theater."

>reddit letter media

>well, I didn't hate it

The joke here is that they actually reviewed a current release