Come find me!

I can't believe she's single, and I can't believe girls like her would use match.com
Is it false advertising?

Attached: nawalt.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Has she found the 7 inch cock she was looking for?

All over the world

She has emotional issues and is in therapy.

>roastie wants to settle down after hitting the wall

o i am laffin

The fact that she likes traveling makes her highly original.

>7 inch cock
Lol umm no sweaty

Attached: penis-emoji-1320x742.jpg (1320x742, 49K)

she doesnt like to play games? well fuck ill just go back to jerking it

I met my wife on match

It isnt false advertising. But shes been in these ads for 2 years. If she hasn't found anyone yet then that means match isnt working.

We already found her, she's an actress

“Im single because I love traveling”

What did she mean by this?

I had a dream last night where I was back in high school math, taking a test I didn't understand, didn't have a shirt, and when the bell rang to leave I literally jizzed like a gallon of cum they sloshed out of my pants and woke up as I ran out of the classroom and found out I jizzed myself

She likes to take selfies with chained elephants in thailand.

Attached: 560B77EA-F776-4633-BB31-D8DB418B04D5-576x1024.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

She's a flight attendant and its hard to have a relationship when you're not in one place long enough to nurture it.

Also she has values, she can't just cheat on you. She rather

>Is it false advertising?
Yes, that's an actress. All the people on dating site ads are paid actors and actresses

you just know

That poor beast should be free

Match has, by far, the best women of any online dating site. The pay wall really weeds out the undesirables.

So you be sayin... I wasted all these years trying to find her... for nothing?

Attached: sowotusayinis.png (307x292, 217K)

based

I've done that. Fed them bananas.

I was riding in a taxi in Bangkok and literally an elephant walked out into the street in front if us. Someone was riding it. They use elephants like horses in Thailand. Even in their metropolis.

Maybe. I’ve found hotter on that site.

Jesus christ man
As a male that didn't adapt to courtship, I really need to find a way to live and not be constantly reminded

Shes not an actress. Her real name is courtney and she has a real match profile and everything she said was true.

weird mouth, bet it would even look weird wrapped around your member

Been to Thailand 8 times. She is definitely in a tourist elephant farm, these fuckers are chained, not that I give a fuck about elephants, but I now a virtue signaling cunt like her does.

desu I start this thread cause it's monday morning, I'm bored, and roastie hate is highly entertaining

Is seven inches really that big?

Does she show bobs and vagene?
My heart aches for a beautiful white wife.

fucking bitch

Oh I didnt say she wasnt. I'm just saying elephants are not hard to find. Elephants are chained in zoos for hours on end here in the United states... what are we to do?

I'd still fuck her.

In the real world yes

Attached: ouGC83S.png (1050x680, 131K)

If you go gay you'll find that sex and love is easier to come by.

She's the same, and she most likely fucks men from every races.

I am so damn average

>95% percentile, white, uncut

Attached: download (1).jpg (284x177, 10K)

white women age like shit. She's probably 23-24 in that pic.

>men from every races
.....even asian men?

Hmmm well that actually made me feel really good about myself.

is that your cool wine aunt?

>come find me! (under my avalanche of cat feces and empty wine and prescription xanax bottles!)

Attached: 1535040993500.jpg (324x278, 10K)

>2inches erect not even listed
i am going to fucking lose it lads

Attached: 1368599793102.jpg (396x385, 60K)

There's such a disconnect with women these days regarding this that it'll be a social fabric disaster once they hit their 30s.

I see little whores all the time on Snap that in one post talk about how their cunt has been stretched from the night before with man #40, and in literally the next post talking how they just want a real man that'll love them forever in a more traditional sense.

Its like they don't understand the disconnect & their behavior is the exact reason why they don't have that.

That first study is absolutely bogus. There's no way that only 25% of men are 5.5' or less. There must have been something wrong with their methodology. It's so far off. The third study also seems too optimistic. I'd guess that Schneider et al. is closest to the truth.

Is this literal advertising?