Why we don´t have movies about these historical events??

Why we don´t have movies about these historical events??

Attached: scLiyv2.jpg (3300x1619, 719K)

Because nobody cares about them, Americans only care about America, South Americans only care about their respective countries, euros can't afford to go to the movies, Chinks won't allow those movies in, the rest of the world doesn't matter and doesn't care either

"Why Latam?"
Try to be neighbours of the biggest empire of the human history that doesn´t want competitors in their continent.
But at least in less than 30 years they will be speak spanish.
It´s a double hand avenue.

>TFW had a grandpa who was part of the operation that killed Che

Attached: 71b.jpg (680x680, 61K)

Kill yourself commie.

Reminder that the countries most effected by colonialism have the highest living standards

Colonialism is objectively a good thing.

Pinochet did absolutely nothing wrong.

It's a good thing to kill commies.

this, trying so hard to be dominant, in few decades the us will be mexico's and central america colony

These are examples of the USA supporting freedom fighters that killed communists that were enslaving these poor countries.
Why is this image portraying this as a bad thing?

Most retarded post I have ever read, good job

>Le evil CIA caused all SA probelms
>Spic dindu nuffing

This is the reason we have radical islamic terrorists.

Amerifats never learn do they? Stop playing world police, the entire world wants you to fuck off.

>cia
we just didnt want commies
shocking but it happens

America, bastion of liberty and respecting democratic processes.

Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to choose what foreign countries do.

but im latino

The CIA is pretty hard to defend, 2bh.

I suppose the CIA's way is by making you choose between getting shot or getting stabbed.
>I know we essentially created modern Islamic terrorism, but hey, no Russians got their hands on that Middle-Eastern oil, right? So which is the better situation, truly?
I suppose I can't say.

which "we" are you talking about, your country democratically elect these people.

but the juntas only killed retarded commies and they werent even that bad

As as South American, thanks USA for helping us against the evil of communism. God Save the USA! God bless Kennedy, Nixon, Reagan and Bush sr.