LOOK AT THE STARS

LOOK AT THE STARS

Attached: CmRlStTWAAAv1Ox.jpg (498x315, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RlHlKDNh2lU
youtube.com/watch?v=tHlYLt7Vt2c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are they shining just for me?

feels like a very long time ago

IT'S TRUUUUUUEEEEE

I can't imagine ever being boring enough to listen to this band.

This band is offensive

>I am so very interesting, and everyone else is a pleb xD

Yeah, pretty much. Sorry pal.

>my taste in music makes me unique and interesting

Attached: Soylent-bottles-close.jpg (2260x1547, 753K)

I cant imaging being boring enough that you have to use your taste in music as an identity

youtube.com/watch?v=RlHlKDNh2lU

IF IT MADE YOU LESS SAD

It unironically does say something about you. Music is a way of expressing your taste and authenticity, it's not a mere commodity.

Nice strawman tranny

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

No jackass, you sit, open your ears, the song ends, you get on with your life.

Aint no emotional bullshit inherent in music, we as humans only PERCIEVE emotion

>tfw I lost my virginity to this song after telling a low iq girl on AOL IM that if she doesn't fuck me, Im going to tell everyone that we did
>tfw I told everyone we fucked anyway and did the same thing to a few other girls

I don't have to.

CAUGHT BENEATH THE LANDSLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE

Attached: 1aee259b0bebe6204ae0a70534982087.jpg (441x594, 43K)

>Music is a way of expressing your taste and authenticity,
yeah, making music is. Not consuming it

POTAAAAAAAAAAATO

I do both. What type of music you listen to necessarily informs the music you create.

FREE
THE
PEDOS

Attached: serveimage.jpg (700x372, 47K)

>No jackass, you sit, open your ears, the song ends, you get on with your life.
>Aint no emotional bullshit inherent in music, we as humans only PERCIEVE emotion

What's sad is that you actually thought this was deep or profound in anyway. The state of brainlets.

Yea Forumscels like you are the absolute bottom of the barrel of humanity

Yeah that doesn't mean that listening to music is an identity. You might listen to good music and yours is shit

I'M A BIG NAME IN DEEP SPACE

Attached: ask_yer_m8s.png (640x427, 145K)

I think you just have a shit music taste and have an inferiority complex about it.

WOOHOOOOOOOOO

Attached: damon.jpg (640x454, 49K)

>Yeah that doesn't mean that listening to music is an identity.
Listening to music does inform part of who you are. If you only listen to for example new wave music, I can tell you're going to be a different type of person who listens to RnB.

>Expressing your "authenticity" through endless consumption of manufactured commercial soisongs targeted directly at the demographic you are in.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAGH

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (636x421, 55K)

WAS A LONG AND DARK DECEMBER
FROM THE ROOFTOPS I REMEMBER

music taste is generally a really good barometer for how well you'll get along with somebody. it's not a surprise to me that people who I have hit it off with immediately have an extremely similar taste in music to me and people who I don't get along with have radically different tastes

>endless consumption of manufactured commercial soisongs targeted directly at the demographic you are in.
The songs I listen to aren't mass produced

post 5 songs you like

At the very least, the tone and content of your posts reveals your authenticity as a complete faggot.

Imagine not only not liking Coldplay but also taking pride in not liking Coldplay

Deeply distressing

Attached: Miniature-Schnauzer-6.jpg (1145x1060, 566K)

At least I don't listen to Coldplay mate.

This shit is now more than 10 years old. Songs like Yellow and The Scientist ste still solid even today, theyre from back when Coldplay was an actual band. Now theyre just the most cheap pop garbage imaginable.

AHEM
FIRST 2 COLDPLAY ALBUMS WERE GOOD AND X&Y WAS OK

Attached: 1541977689974.jpg (594x594, 36K)

FAT

Attached: rm.jpg (411x273, 29K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the complex lyrics of Yellow. The lyrics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the english language and Chris Martin’s troubled childhood the lyrics will go over the typical listeners head. Chris Martin's intellectual listeners understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the lyrics, to realise that it's not just fun- they say something deep about Chris Martin. As a consequence people who dislike Coldplay truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, that the repetition of the phrase, “LOOK AT THE STAAARS” is high in complexity and has a higher meaning then what appeals to the normal listener. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chris Martin says, “LOOK HOW THEY SHINE FOOOR YOUUU” What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have every single Coldplay album on vinyl and no you may not listen to them. It's for appreciative Coldplay listeners’ ears only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>having such a strong inferiority complex about your taste in music that you go out of your way to lecture random anonymous posters on their own music taste and make baseless assumptions
look at this mongoloid

I only tell people Coldplay is for fags just to maintain my image. In truth I listen to Viva la Vida at least once a week

imagine being such a soulless husk of an automaton that you need music to affirm your authenticity

>look at the stars
>in the middle of the fucking day
yeah thanks chris bloody good show mate

at the beginning of the video it's still dark

Post kino Coldplay songs

youtube.com/watch?v=tHlYLt7Vt2c

Death Grips - Get Got
Kero Kero Bonito - Flamingo
Neutral Milk Hotel - King of Carrot Flowers Pt. 1
Beach House - Zebra
Radiohead - No Surprises

Most listened-to tracks from Spotify playlist "things Yea Forums told me to like (so I liked them)"

>expressing your taste and authenticity

hahahha. What a gigantic faggot.

Not me but good troll.

>literally bottom tier Yea Forumstant newfag
>look at how authentic and unique I am

I notice you wont post any though

I don't desperately "need" music for me to have an identity, it isn't an effort for me to have taste. It comes naturally.

>people actually fell for this bait

How could a real person actually type this post?

>"I have shit music taste and I'm proud of it!"

>I love sucking my own cock and I’m proud of it!

*blocks chris martin's path*

Attached: sjNn1.jpg (445x863, 55K)

LOOK HOW THE SHINE FOR YOU

Absolute Yea Forums tier

>Still falling for the bait

imagine being upset that someone likes or dislikes something
wow what a fag

Needed more Refnkino, less La La Land.

How can people even be bored enough to argue about their fucking music tastes? It feels so distant to me. Just listen to what you like nigger, no need to be a cunt about it.

Attached: girl.png (612x341, 248K)

where do you think you are?

That image made me go to her youtube channel.
>Subsribe or like our videos if you love fuunny stuufff. :)
Hopes and dreams gone.