Post examples of this trope

Attached: 1551624474722.png (552x83, 4K)

Hopefully my life

clintons
your parents

The War on Roses?

You know what I find funny? Ive never met an actually misogynist man in my life (32) and Ive travelled alota and met alot of people. And just to be clear, Ive met plenty of sexist men, or machos, or patriarchs or whatever, but misogyny is the literal hatred of all women and again Ive never met one.

I have however met alot of women who genuinely hate men.

>clintons
hardly. More like:
>homicidal psychopath meets homicidal psychopath
>they agree to a partnership because its convenient

Based.

Destination wedding

I didn't use to hate w*men, but these past few years have put me there and I ain't the only one.

We have never met then

It's really not funny, women are just retards.

Me and your mum

Any movie where a couple is getting a divorce but end up falling in love again

>incels don't share the majority opinion
What a surprise

You're confusing the Clintons with the Trump's

Honestly I have never met women that hate men either, but I am not an American

Just go back

Dangerous Liaisons.

You know what I find funny? Ive never met an actually misandrist woman in my life (32) and Ive travelled alota and met alot of people. And just to be clear, Ive met plenty of sexist women, or femoids, or matriarchs or whatever, but misandry is the literal hatred of all men and again Ive never met one.

I have however met alot of men who genuinely hate women.

Ive met man-haters in Central Europe, England, Australia and the US.

Based mentally ill poster

>18 yr old Yea Forums incels who traveled around the whole world
sure

That’s because you don’t “meet” people on Yea Forums. You just larp as a confident misogynist who is actually too spineless to admit to the world that you hate women and your life’s ugly, sad choices can only be concluded to have been purposefully chosen because they were your choices after all. Be proud. This doesn’t make you an “incel” your are voluntarily the bottom offering of a human in all scenarios. Romantic or scientific. Of course no one wants you as a partner but we don’t want you as survivalists for our kind. Maybe we got to the moon on testosterone and autism but we aren’t going to colonize other planets without empathy and diversity. If you wanna talk about this in person, i’ll be at the premier of Captain Marvel.

I traveled around the whole world. There is nothing out there.

Bried and Disneypilled

Can you not understand that I recognize all women are beneath me and beneath all other quality men? I’m talking Clint Eastwood mother fuckers. Hunters. Gunmen. Dog owners. Labrador or better. Other men who guzzle soi and walk pugs and homosexuals and foreigners are also beneath us highly men. And this includes my wife is beneath too DO YOU GET IT NOW? think before you speak. Don’t speak at all. Go die and take a few Mexicans with you. Don’t worry we will just blame some niggers for your death and throw em in jail. Wrongfully accused? No such thing when it comes to niggers. This is Yea Forums what happened to these kino place. If you are soi this place is not FOR YOU

That’s because I and men like me aren’t able to voice our opinions about women without total ostracization so we don’t.
Whereas there is no taboo against women hating men so they get to do it way more openly.