Why can't Captain Marvel be black?

Attached: D0nnGrLU0AAQhJU.jpg (1200x1200, 329K)

why can’t Captain Marvel be BLACKED?

Brie a ccuuuuute

Attached: ffs.jpg (156x156, 26K)

i agree op, they should recast her

She was in the comics. Brie just wanted to take an opportunity away from a woman of color.

look at how she swarms at the opportunity to signal how not racist she is

OMG A BLACK PERSON I CANT WAIT TO GET A PHOTO AND SHOW EVERYONE IM SERIOUSLY NOT FULL OF MYSELF

Attached: Untitled.png (319x354, 231K)

that is soooooooo fucking staged

>implying it's possible for a nigger to be a force of good

Lol
Truth

lmao I know this chick she married a magician

a white magician btw

Because jews hate black women

Attached: 4c2a59e9c49e84d40ede1a95ce079c33.jpg (564x689, 46K)

>implying this isn't a fully staged photo op
Don't be this naive

So shes done the staged picture with a little girl and a staged picture with a adult black woman dressing up like a fucking capeshit character

Next I assume will be an obvious M2F tranny

I wouldn't be surprised next thing would be a white male dressed as a female characer

why the fuck did this need to be a thread
who gives a shit about this movie and why
>ahhhhh a black woman smiled ahhhh help

There's a lot of virtue signaling in these movies. There needs more minoritie, more women, more this, more that. They have no problem replacing white males by white females but whenit comes to replacing a white female by an ethnic minority we hit the glass ceilng, why? Even when they cast secondary black females, they're generally more white than black.

We need more black kweens in capeshit.

Attached: l1507384588886.jpg (1080x1245, 69K)

>>Why can't Captain Marvel be trans?

BITCHES AND WHORES

Hi res of Brie in that dress when. Nips galore

CapMarv is cisheteronormative bullshit that exist to support white supremacy.
I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired of this white saviour shit.

>BRAVE woman posing with POOR DEJECTED black woman who she SAVED with her BRAVE POWERFUL performance in CAPE MOVIE 26

Attached: aaahhhh.jpg (1211x919, 224K)

She already admited yo this on reddit

Where's that screen cap where she says she stands committed to the lieration of black people or whatever BS she was spewing

>I'm so good and brave for defending black people by playing a multi-million dollar role in a disney movie

Wait a minute, i thought she didn’t like white men, why is the security person white and male? I don’t get it, is she a hypocrite or a liar?

He's probably heterosexual, voted for Trump and carries a gun.
Weird she didn't burst into flames upon seeing him.

O man a black afro captian marvel showing up at a press junket! What are the crazy odds of that happening??

QUICK PICTURE ME WITH THE MINORITY

There's only thing I'm sure about her is that she doesn't hate the jews who gave her a career and paid her millions to spoutt her stupid divisive rethoric.

She should be literally shaking right there

She was.

Attached: Monica_Rambeu_Captain_Marvel.png (215x463, 137K)

All women hate men, until they need a man to do something for them . . . something they are unable to do themselves.

"Oh hey look true believers, a black person!"

I wonder how black people feel that white liberal celebrities treat them as tokens. It's so obvious and it's incredibly condescending

Why can't Black Panther be a white guy?

Black people smell bad.

they simultaneously love it but don't care. they don't care as in, they're like women, all attention is good attention. they love it because it means they might get more hand outs

The only group more privileged than white men is white women.

>Black Panther
>Black

>Why can't Captain Marvel be black?

Attached: lol.png (639x972, 1.22M)

Wow that plant.

Money talks and the things it says sometimes are utterly insane.

As long as they get attention + positions of power out of it, they don't care.

the "i hope there are enough cameras to capture this" look

Attached: you can easily tell.png (240x223, 141K)

Attached: lookmaxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

It's only like a handful of black people that are benefitting from this virtue signaling. The opinion of the rest desn't matter. White women on the other hand are fully seeing how woke narrative is helping them. Do you know that the biggest recipient of affirmative action are white women?

That describes most americans
And probably most people

"THIS IS A HUGE FUCKING DEAL"

- Joe Biden

Yeah right next to the handsome man that definitely wasn't paid to show up in a Spiderman costume.

funnily enough one of the characters to hold the mantle of Captain Marvel was a black woman a few decades ago, and she was a more interesting character than Danvers

>unironically wanting nigress just because it is convenient for your narrative now
Imagine an alt-cel this desperate

Sure smells like incel in here

you can't smell people through the screen user, its probably you

nice you redditfied it

Look how much I love asian people, I really love them, they love me, I love them, they're tremendous people. Don't forget to watch my movie, China, please.

Attached: chinabux.jpg (621x744, 66K)

Why can't Captain Marvel be Chinese?

Captain Marvel has been black.

>Barry White
>Black

I’ve been here for 1 years, you got here with the don so stfu.

>Marvel basedboys complain about films not being realistic
>Get apeshit mad when they hire an unattractive ordinary looking actor

some big cognitive dissonance going on here

She has though

What is this expression trying to convey?

Attached: 1551695904385.jpg (344x743, 71K)

black women are based now

>"don't say the N word"
>"don't say the N word"
>"don't say the N word"
>"FUCK, I'M GOING TO SAY IT!"

already
happened

Attached: 1531559057738.jpg (695x710, 100K)

who cares?

why can't Yea Forums not be gay?

Gonna chime in here. In general we either don't care or like it. As long as it's not negative attention or puts is down its 'okay'.

In my personal opinion, I don't give a shit either way. It is not condescending to me, it's more racism, pity, and self-hate than anything.

Do you know what the the fuck are you talking about? Monica led the Avengers while Carol had to deal with her trauma from Rouge stealing her powers/memories and her son that kidnapped and raped her.