Umbrella Academy

the fuck was his problem?

Attached: no66.png (282x384, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.unep.org/youngchampions/press-release/aidan-gallagher-youngest-ever-goodwill-ambassador
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was clearly an arrogant little shit, because he could fucking teleport around. His siblings were a joke compared to him, which obviously made him look down on them.

You can boil the entire story down to:
>5 and 7 are friends
>5 fucks off into the future
>7 is now alone and miserable
>the others bully her, which makes her go apeshit
>5 comes back to save the world
>the others are incompetent and fuck up more
>5 comes back to save the world (again)

The entire story is about 5 and 7. The others are just filler.

Basically this great show though. Who would have thought emo boy would make a great story

This dude can teleport and time travel why the fuck did he get placed all the way at number 5.

Number 2 can just hold his breath forever wtf

Well, the number distinctions were given to them as children before all their powers were fully realized.

He was constantly sexually harassed by the Handler when all he wanted was be with his waifu. Never get between a man and his imaginary waifu, that's the lesson here and in the new BladeRunner

>Number 2

HaHa xD

Attached: 1452076918253.jpg (480x480, 22K)

The numbers range from least powerful to most in their dad’s eyes.

His Jewishness.

he cute

being the best actor in the show despite being 15 is his problem

> your brothers are a human fucking tank, a teleporter, and someone who can push the veil between life and death
> your sisters can alter reality and blow up the moon
> you can...throw things pretty well, and hold your breath?

Attached: 7CC46857-35E0-4B58-B78A-1C1D42CD5F79.jpg (768x960, 260K)

This kid really couldn't act.

He can hold his breath?
I don't remember that part.

He looks a bit like Joey Mills

Attached: cac760f562c9fc1d13b4b9679d54233a.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Imagine

Would probably act better

Only in the comic iirc. In the show he got his knife powers instead.

he cute

Thanks, now I have to jack off.

>Basically this great show though. Who would have thought emo boy would make a great story.
Grant Morrison is his mentor.

Also a cunt irl or so I've been told

The entire show is carried by him and chemistry with the gay and the asian had.

Did Klaus really grow on anyone else over the course of the season?

Five is the best character on the show
get

>58 years old slightly unbalanced man
>get the body a 13 years old boy
also
>genetic enhancement (source: best killers)

Attached: 1229840349022.jpg (1024x768, 175K)

Why is he always making that quizzical frowny face?
Does the actor just not know what to do with his face while 'acting'?

agreed. everything else is either laughably bad or very derivative.

he's supposed to be a grumpy and pretentious and emotionally stunted old man. it makes sense that his resting face is both quizzical and frowny.

No, it just looks awkward and like the kid didn't know what to do with his face.

should I watch that shit? Is it worth having on as a background noise at least?

Attached: 239. x-men! 2.jpg (3519x2958, 1.23M)

It's your literal autism that's making you confused.

Sneed

Attached: 1548676769968.png (446x435, 70K)

Watch Alita instead.

Cringe

that's not on netflix tho

Attached: 307. jlaw stretchface 7.jpg (2883x2867, 2.26M)

First episode really sucks, but once it gets going it's good. The episodes focusing on Number 4 are the best and honestly I'd watch an entire show about just him.

i went into it skeptical but it actually turned out pretty enjoyable - there's a little bit of filler and some pretty exasperatingly annoying moments (as expected of a netflix original), but for what it is it managed to be good enough to hold my attention in the amount of watching the entire thing in one sitting

which, honestly, is probably how you should watch it - they pretty much link together non-episodically like chapters in a novel that require the direct act before it as context rather than the typical tv show "we were doing that earlier but now we're doing this" aesop deal

Watch Captain Marvel instead.

Because he was Turkish. Notice "Istanbul not Constantinople" was playing during the cafe scene.

He was with Delores for 30+ years and they never consummated their relationship.

The joke is he can alter the trajectory of metal objects in flight, basically Magneto powers, and he only uses it on knives.

Robert Sheehan steals the show, always.

Robert is cute.

Attached: Umbrella-Academy-2-copy-1014x570[1].jpg (1014x570, 59K)

This kid has such a punchable creepy face, like some sort of pajeet/jew mix

You could probably make a show just out of Hazel and Cha Cha as well. I'd happily watch 12 episodes of Bumbling Time Cops.

official rankings:
five>klaus>hazel>diego>ben>>>>>>>>>chacha>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>allison>>>>luther>vanya

>ellen paige looking like super saiyan tommy wiseau for the final fight
>cha cha the she-boon terminator defeating multiple grown men larger than her and surviving a fatal car crash
>dickon having the upper body of the hulk and the lower body of a 13 year old boy

There's some hilariously stupid shit in this show

Attached: 1548264255938.png (345x424, 198K)

Twunk Luther was at least pretty cute.

A "human tank" who gets his ass beat by someone who can throw things good, and by a paunchy donut-gargler in a suit. The only Hargreeves worse than Diego is Luther.

Agreed about Cha Cha, that crash should have finally killed her.
Did her and Hazel also have super powers? He fought Luther and Diego with ease.

I assumed that time assassins were genetically engineered or super powered due to time or cybernetically enhanced.
Or something. It was clear they weren't regular humans.

For me, it's Cha-Cha

probably going to tbphwyf. roommate is all jazzed about it.
yeah i pretty much just marathon everything meowadays. start that shit in the morning and just have it on all day.

Attached: 313. stinky brie 2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

Honestly Hazel's arc really grew on me. All he wants is a qt old donut lady to watch birds with.

this cunt and the drug addict made me stop watching; absolutely insufferable

the baboon is hot tho

was the I think we're alone now dance scene kino?

Agreed and it also helped that the actor is so likable.

Yes. In fact that was the tone the show should have tried to keep for the whole show. Sad, but still fun. Most of the show is too dour.

goth ellen is hot as fuck

is there anything she can't do ?

Do they even reference their super names? I didn't notice if they did.

Wear a hat?

Allison's daughter knows Luthor as Spaceboy and I think they call Klaus Seance at least once

Without even watching this show I can tell he's probably too annoying for words.

Yeah, i mean the other guy could fight gorilla guy

>you will never be youngest ever UN Goodwill Ambassador

web.unep.org/youngchampions/press-release/aidan-gallagher-youngest-ever-goodwill-ambassador

Attached: aidan-gallagher-3-1548432691-view-1.png (796x647, 450K)

i love mom

What was the dead chinks power?

His body is a portal to a tentacle rape dimension. Looking forward to him having more to do in season 2

Hentai, basically.

Don’t they always pick the most jewish child actor they try to push as the next star as UN am ambassador?
A while ago it was Millie Bobby Brown

It hasn't been called that for a very long time so I see no reason why that's even noticeable.

Luthors strength was all over the place in the show. As a kid he chucked a dude like 50 ft in the air but then he has trouble fighting Hazel.
But Hazel is also a big guy and an expert assassin so I can kinda buy he could go toe to toe with nerfed Luther and Diego. Also show Diego kinda sucks.

I'm pretty sure he can control the knives in mid air. I believe he made the knife turn a corner to hit Cha Cha in the ass.

>I assumed that time assassins were genetically engineered
they are

why's he the only one without a name?

Bad script writer trying to turn a one episode story into ten.

Took a whole fucking season then they are going to time travel to undo the whole thing. This is as fucking bad as 'it was just a dream'.

based cuteposter

Is it ever explained how the tentacle kid died? I started caring about that maybe halfway through the show and didn't end up finding out, I probably missed it

Hargreeves didn't care, "Mom" didn't give him one

Was Cha Cha tsundere for Hazel?

no, the comic starts with him already dead, same thing in the show
ofc you idiot, bagelboi should've dicked her into helping the family

>could've just knifed the two of them immediately in the heart upon entering
>instead just strikes their metal helms (which later turned into rubber masks?)
>later his gf gets murdered by the same people
Fucking embarrasing. I hate comics, the writing is always shit.

Attached: 1522360560251.png (900x900, 586K)

more like yandere.

They should've focused on making him look more like an addict and less like some emo fag. That actor should also have taken it down a notch.

This kid’s a pretty fucking good actor.

Reminder that the beaner with knives, the rumor chick and Cha-Cha were all white in the comics.

Attached: d2.jpg (900x692, 158K)

>tfw no time assassin sheboon gf to kill shit with till the end of time

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS

He can hold his breath forever means he doesnt need oxygen to live so hes probably immortal unlike his brothers

Maybe I'd be more sympathetic if he wasn't such a disgusting hedonist. Also he sat on the kitchen table barefoot.

Hazel was unironically our guy i bet he browses Yea Forums and troll /pol/tards like a respectable based man

They don’t explain it. I’m assuming it’ll come up in season 2 since they’re going to the past and his ghost can finally interact with them through Klaus on top of that

He went from being my least favorite to my favorite as it went on.

Reminder that they were supposed to be from all over the world so it actually makes more sense for them to be diverse. I hate forced diversity but this isn't a case of it

It's implied that they or mombot gave each other names growing up, Hargreeves never did.

Explain what exactly? What his superpowers were or how he got them? They don't explain that for anyone.

Ignore the interracial shit and its a good tv show.

>Diego
>white

Attached: 1495987310345s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

But the father was really smart. Why would he adopt a nigger?

It actually does make more sense for them all not to be white since they're suppose to be from all over the world.
Also besides the masks Hazel and Cha Cha are completely different characters than their comic counterparts.

Because she has the power to alter reality with a sentence, also he's not white he's an alien

That's dangerous. A nigger having this power could destroy the whloe world. Why he didnt kill her either?

Better question, why didn't he just have her rumor away Vanya powers?

Because this series is poorly written

>110860107
>110859842

Attached: 1550433082432.jpg (618x625, 44K)

Good point, besides, as non Turks, I hardly see how it's our business.

What the fuck is up with Luther’s body? I just thought he was super swole at first. Why the gorilla body?

This face is gonna haunt my nightmares m8

That gets covered pretyy soon after that reveal.

Or he just has throat gills

>Sitting on the kitchen table barefoot
Dropped

They said he can hold his breath not he can breath underwater you retarded nigger faggot janitor

He is roman Catholic user

Well, maybe he is a fucking plant hybrid and he can turn light into breath energy, it doesn't mean he is immortal you turbo faggot

I'm going to guess you guys like to complain about shows you haven't seen.

I'm going to guess you wanted to make a dipshit comment about something you didn't even bother to read
Why did they ask Rumor to tell her she "THOUGHT" she was normal instead of saying "I heard a rumor you don't have powers"
Also kys faggo

>breath energy

Attached: eeeeeee.jpg (211x239, 5K)

>Vanya is hot
Biggest change really.

Cause just cause you tell her she has powers doesn't mean they go away.

him and the lad from misfits carried the show tbqh

That's literally how her powers work. She says "I heard a rumor..." and what she says happens. Idk if the show is nerfing her hard but she literally whispers JFKs brains out and summons a giant statue of John Wilkes Booth to fight the Lincoln Memorial in the comics

Go and kiss with Diego

So if she told a normal person, "I heard you have powers" he would get powers?

So far the show only has shown her having mind altering/controlling powers.

the show isn't that insane, her power is only really shown as sort of mind control, telling people to do shit. the dad drugs vanya to supress her powers and she makes her think she doesn't have them. it works fine in context.

Maybe, it would be cool if she became a villian instead of Vanya and made a whole army of people with powers

It seems like they really nerfed her powers so she can't just fix everything whenever

There is no maybe. They would only think they have powers. She doesn't have the ability to take and give powers, only to make people think they do. She can't just wish Vanya's power away. It will always be there. That's why she had to take medicine to supress the powers.

Damn Vanya look like that?

> diversity is black
good you learn your lesson goyim

afaik in the comics, her powers actually alter reality to make her rumors true. in the show, her rumors are just mind control
in the comics, i think yes. in the show, no.

>a giant statue of John Wilkes Booth to fight the Lincoln Memorial

didn't south park do that back in the day? maybe dexter's lab too.

also ghostbusters. probably the simpsons.

Love robert

>mexicans
>black

Luther looks like those teddy bears with the small head and gigantic body

>tfw no joey mills/kyle ross bf

They're talking about her comic version, who most certainly can.

I keept thinking the same thing during the first few episodes, I'm glad they gave a proper explanation to his unnaturally swollen body

Numbers dictate how useful they are to him, not their power.

he lived alone with a mannequin for like 20 years. Cut him some slack

Diego was a moron that caused most of the problems not involving Vanya

>My Chemical Romance died for this shit

At least the actual comics were good.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x800, 225K)

Can you blame him? He was most likely diddled.

So its shown that Klaus, 5 and Vanya are able to advance their powers.

What kind of advancements could Luther, Diego, and Allison have with their powers?

Luthor doesn't really have powers, he's just got an ape body, but in the comics he has a jetpack and a raygun
Diego won't improve in anything
Allison will more than likely become like her comics counterpart

>Luther
IDK considering his ape body. Probably stronger and more durable.

>Diego
Magneto-ish powers?

>Allison
The show makes it seem like it's some form of hypnosis. If it isn't, I guess probability/reality altering powers.

>Luther
Wasn't he shown to have some ridiculous strength back when he was a kid in the bank robbery flashback?

It's really sad how little they showed of them as kids. I get child labor laws and how bad it is to work with kids on sets, but it really was some of the better, more outlandish adventures they had and it would give Ben more screen time, although the show kinda does that anyway now that he's back

Wait I thought Luther's power was super strength, even before the gorilla body.

Ellen page probably complained until they changed her costume

She has a clause in her contract that lets her show up to set in whatever she wants so every role she gets is angry lesbian since those are the clothes she owns

I mean, according to the show, he only got a small chunk of them, so it's not like it would be that far-fetched that they'd be all white either.

Just to be clear, I don't really mind the change since I had no connection to the comic, and I somewhat agree with your argument anyways, but let's not pretend Netflix made the decision for the sake of the narrative.

He's actually the nicest guy in the team.

I'm pretty sure it was. At least in the show.

Not having my dick in his ass