Say something nice about the biggest flop of the year

Say something nice about the biggest flop of the year

Attached: alita-battle-angel-trailer.jpg (958x539, 77K)

Most loveable movie in the past ten years.
Not a flop btw.

Your mom

it's getting a sequel

Warcraft movie levels of bad, but the Warcraft movie could at least be forgiven in that you could tell that they weren't really trying all that hard. Alita was trying and it failed on so many levels that you could take its desiccated corpse and convert it into a multi-story car park. I left the cinema feeling personally responsible because I'd been hyping up this movie to my friends for weeks now, and there was a point where we genuinely considered walking out (I saw 6 people leave before we did).

Honestly there are so many plotholes, and contrivances, poor character development, (teleporting characters??) and bad writing ("I'm gonna carve you up and see if you're as ugly inside as all the others"HISSING SOUNDS), it would by easy for me to type up an entire post deconstructing this mess of a feature. It has cemented it for me beyond doubt that there really are just some things that cannot be translated competently from animation to film, especially the imagery of a tiny, middle-aged man dragging around a rocket-propelled war hammer.
Alita is never really at any real risk of danger throughout the course of the movie. She starts the movie OP and finishes the movie OP like your typical mary sue.

0/5. I completely understand why he handed it over to Rodriguez

Attached: pleb.jpg (750x402, 178K)

That's not Episode 9.

Nothing. It sucked.

It's a good movie

The motorball is nice

>tfw I enjoyed Warcraft
Why do you guys piss on this mvie ? It's 10 times better that any capeshit.

China literally saved this movie.

>already made 350 million dollars
come on user

it only lasted two weeks so it didn't fuck with normal culture

>and other things that came out of your ass other than your dads cum

I did NOT want to like the movie. But I did. she's cute :3

Oh and robots get fucked the fuck up. Which is a plus

>plothole
What plotholes?

>against a 200 million dollar budget after marketing

It'll be close to 450 mil before it's pulled. For some reason, it's doing well overseas

>and it is still bringing in more money.

This pasta again?

It is based and redpilled.

Attached: 1549394453375.jpg (300x294, 73K)

It's a movie for kids

It's the second best movie I watched this year, right after Dragon Ball Super: Broly.

They're WoW nerds angry at it

That's not captain marvel

yeah, sure, haha

Attached: 1551508607578.jpg (1000x1264, 237K)

HAHAHAHa basedeboye cant even find a bad image of alita to mock her with, poor little cuck

ABA had soul

Attached: 1234.png (601x810, 343K)

this
he should have used picture related instead

Attached: 1550955325184.png (1359x199, 28K)

Wtf I hate Alita now

At least the actress managed to keep her mouth shut long enough not to ruin her paycheck.

Attached: Warcrap.webm (980x403, 2.02M)

>Still better fight choreography than TLJ

did he die?

350 million and counting. Stay salty! ; )

>Posting this inaccurate shit
Yeah sure bud

>$350,453,163

Attached: 400 Mil COMING SOON.jpg (1436x793, 440K)

Waltz was really good in it and the bar fight was fun.

Well, Brie Larson can take solace in the fact that she's not THAT ugly

>When shills lose to reaction images of James Woods.
Yikes!

Attached: AlitaSeesYouNaked.jpg (780x439, 37K)

China eats up CGI heavy movies, like Avatar and Transformers.

Probably ... direct to video, featuring none of the actors except the Alita chick who no one knows who she is.

>hand literally clips through head

WHAT THE FUCK

She's uglier, and didn't even need CGI to make her that way.

Seriously tho. How did it not flop? Im pretty sure that even if it does make 400mil against a conservative 200mil budget, the studio would not get close to a hundred percent of that 400mil, unless youre gonna tell me that the theaters wouldnt get a cut from showing it.

Are you blind? He clearly snaps the dude’s neck and then lets go

>Necks are like balloons and instantly pop back out once squeezed (not snapped).
They clipped, user.

Every weekend it seems to jump 50-100 million. So yes, it's likely.

This will go big overseas because it is not filled with American political garbage.

how do i get an anime eyed girlfriend

you have a general
why would you make this thread if there's a general

It's a very good alternative if you've grown tired of marvel which everyone with iq > 89 has.

This is clearly a shill thread. He gets paid by the post.

Do these people have an actual mental illness? How can you feel real outrage over something like that? Who gives a fuck, trump is a cuck and the power of the US government is immense. One businessman was not going to change the power structure of the government by himself. Not him.

A better question is how do we purge away the Alita general from Yea Forums? It's the most reddit shit, honestly, only /reylo/ is worse.
We need our sneedbros to act.
check out almost 100 threads of autistic waifushit shilling

Attached: 1551062294947.webm (960x540, 700K)