I plan on channeling my inner sperg and I'm gonna try and be more social...

I plan on channeling my inner sperg and I'm gonna try and be more social. The goal is to stop being afraid of social interaction, especially from cute girls. Movies for this journey?

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 8K)

problem child 2

Hidden Figures

her

Attached: 1551586968434.png (657x527, 287K)

The house that jack built

fuck you and good luck
Fury Road

i was gonna but doing things outside my normal routine makes me incredibly anxious and uncomfortable
epic style

Lmaooooo guarantee you’ll fail lmaooooo

if I fail I'll just try again

based
good luck user
I hope the optimism pays off, if at least one of us makes it

imagine being such a failure of a human being that you can't even talk to people.

thanks, I hope so too. I managed to get normie gf so maybe I can get over my schizoid tendencies as well.

is there some sort of guide you can use for this? Im in decent physical shape and not autistic but I have literally no idea how to make friends

have you tried asking the people who raised you? jesus what is wrong with parents these days

my parents are incels

just find yourself an incel girl then

i want friends not a gf. And no, im not going to just leech off all my girlfriend's social connections like a sponge

Then go slow. One step at a time, one anxiety after another.

Alpha Dog. Except he wound up being capped by a UZI and buried in a shallow grave in the desert.

Attached: p159554_v_v8_ac.jpg (960x1440, 410K)

9 times out of 10 that's a result of psychological abuse and neglect from dogshit parents who didn't want to put any real effort into raising their kid

im doing this too but what the fuck am i supposed to do to find a decent girl thats single? I even said fuck it and tried talking to a girl with actual mental illnesses like OCD, anorexia, childhood trauma and SHE STILL HAD A BOYFRIEND WHAT THE FU

>especially from cute girls

how old are you?

creep

retards

Fuck off, Reddit. At least he’s trying

you just gotta get lucky, user, and find a girl at a bad time in her life when she's lonely and really needy. the window is small however.