/twd/ The Walking Dead Thread: "i stopped watching after season 2" edition

What do you think will happen tonight will anything good happen. Will this shit finally end?

Attached: sadnig.jpg (700x465, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJI9OG5QKYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This season really improved, didn't it?

>will it end

why would you want it to end? this series will be studied for decades on how a corporation can try to justify cost cutting until there is quite literally no quality in any capacity

this show is amazing from a purely scientific perspective.

I forgot rick left this season I thought that was last season.

I'm actually watching live this week because of no True Detective this week

bump

lets get this shit show on the road

Do you guys think they will go with this in the comics? I think they will opt out of it because of Kang

Attached: based.png (339x499, 153K)

imagine the fucking hell that is must be to be cast as a whisperer then have to be in leather and heavy clothing in the Georgia summer for weeks on end

Heard rumors Enid might get piked. Alpha killing roasties for everyone

This show turned into a tumblr fest b/c of kang. I want based redpilled Scott Gimple back.

Attached: Pepekanye.jpg (1024x888, 46K)

one from every community atleast, so Enid could be on the chopping block

>Enid getting piked

whyboner.jpg

Absolutely terrible opinion

>tfw we will never have a comfy winter season due to the summer filming schedule

>tfw still a year until Y The Last Man premiers

Either her or her boyfriend I'm happy

>y the last black man

literally who are any of these people other than michon

i seem to be the only one who really enjoyed season 2. i liked reckless shane and his ongoing conflict of opinions with rick, i thought it was a necessary season for character building and i thoroughly enjoyed the twist of carols daughter being in the barn all along, when they opened it up and slaughtered all the walkers

>enid on a pike

YOU MEAN

A KIKE ON A PIKE

Attached: 1550935480416.jpg (1275x911, 93K)

It's like Texas Chainsaw Massacre filming but times ten.

oh, that Savior bitch got in with Alexandria

S2 is fine if you're binging but it was torture watching that live. Wait a week to watch them fuck around in the forest looking for a girl we all know is already dead, wait another week and they're still doing the exact same thing, wait one more week and nothing has happened again.

Attached: TWD_deer.jpg (550x626, 97K)

It's actually the kid from Dunkirk

>the man who ran the show into the ground with literal C list TV actors nobody cares about
>redpilled

I think that frank darabont should buy the rights to the walking dead after he wins a quarter billion dollars in court and reshoot all 10 seasons just as a hobby

Attached: DmYKmZkXgAATd0_.jpg large.jpg (812x1200, 153K)

Michonne is redpilled

Jesus fucking christ....are there any whites left in this show?

>it's a pregnant Rosita episode

Attached: milkies.jpg (1200x630, 199K)

actually yeah i can imagine that being painful. i marathoned it personally long after it aired originally. but i see your point

This season is nearly unwatchable. I hate this show but I watch it. I keep watching hoping someone will die or Negan will have some screen time.

SLUUUUUUUUUT

Negan, Judith, Carol and Daryl, also that Savior girl and most of the Whisperers

why have there not been any abortions on this show?

/ourguys/ Negan and Eugene.

Also Daryl, Eric, Carol, Henry, etc.

ALPHA IS FUCKING FAT

All the democrats died when they didn't have any guns

Because that's what caused the apocalypse.

>every relationship is interracial cuck globohomo shit
>more and more "ethnic" faces on my screen
>the plot is getting dumber and dumber with every episode
>its going nowhere
>last good roastie died already seasons ago
>only ugly annoying fat woman everywhere
>zombies are lame

why you dudes still watching?

Attached: 5464684.jpg (686x660, 33K)

oh hey, it's Beta

Muh talking zombies

HAHAHAHHAH

THIS IS POWER RANGERS VILLAIN BAD

>trash people surrender guns to their rulers
>immediately get slaughtered
One of the most redpilled moments in television history

Eugene is a cuckold, Eric is a homosexual, Carol is a coalburner, Henry is a little bitch, Daryl is asexual and Negan is now a pussy who willingly returns to his prison

the last 3-4 episodes where we see Shane lose his shit as the zombie hordes get closer and closer to the farm was kino but it's really not worth the absolute drag that's the first eight episodes of absofuckinlutely nothing happening

so your problem isn't a lack of white people

but that the white people aren't to your liking

Imagine being THAT desperate for pussy.

Agreed.

IT'S FUCKING BETA

God damn this is worse than dog shit

Henry is such a faggot. I hope they kill him.

I mean from a realistic perspective there would be NO pussy.

you would probly do shit like this if this was the ONLY PUSSY on earth when everyone was paired up

>implying anyone on this site wouldn't do the same
Everyone here is thirsty like a motherfucker

He's like a handicapped Walt Jr.

Negan is probably a pedo for new cunnyfu

Because I don't watch everything through some /pol/ microscope. It makes things more enjoyable, friend.

No idea...I guess because I should have stopped after season 1 when darabont left. Did not know the writing would turn to shit so fast and they made the entire show a sjw fest

Just got home, what have I missed

To be fair it's the apocalypse and Lydia is the only single girl around his age within the known world.

Not when they do it for the sake of diversity instead of just making a good show.

Meh. It's all over the place and they introduced like 30 new characters.

the new season is so shit that you can take season 2 and compare it positively.

Michonne is cancelling trade to the kingdom, Henry got caught spying on The Whisperers and they captured him.

That's really about it.

Wow this thread is sad. Once michonne leaves it's this sad franchise even going to get a thread

Eugene is literally our fucking guy holy shit

>it's a Eugene autism episode
Based

Attached: tfw_no_gf.webm (800x450, 1.22M)

Is Eugene presenting a polygamy contract?

>michone was good

michone was good during her first episode and that was it

The representation of Beta was the only reason I was watching, heck the entire Whisperer concept was the only thing interesting in the comics after Negan.

Will Negan show up this episode? That's all I care about

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg (500x500, 44K)

So Rosita is leaving the priest because she fucked a third guy because she's a slut and the writers are trying to make this a good thing?

"im not the father"

are Daryl and Negan the only alpha white men left on this show?

>Eugene tries to confess his love
> girl throws up

Attached: 366ddbaf2d2304cabc2f665963837d78.jpg (320x247, 15K)

The previews suggested this was supposed to be a Negancentric episode.

I think it's more because she's catholic and wants to be with the baby daddy, even though ironically he's muslim

based preacher doesn't want to raise some cuck kid

its the future

They're probably going to be sent off to the new spin off to get views

Attached: not_the_father.webm (600x338, 1.42M)

TWD is shilling being a cuck as a good thing....

Maggie is still alive she just isn't on screen at this point

They are both gonna die and Eugene will raise the baby

Ironically Beta will literally become Alpha

It's the other way around

Attached: eugene_puke.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Why are Post Apocalyptic Spics such whores?

Somebody post those webms of horrible action sequences from the show

Like the one where a machine gun doesn't stop a car

Rosita definitely, but Siddiq survives in the comics

those whisper people are gonna ruin their posture

STREAM LINK WHERE

wwenetwork.com

Hey it's that guy from tekken

Is Beta wearing a smiley face t-shirt?

Not true, the girl with the glasses, Adeline, who snuck out with Henry and the other kids to drink alcohol is single, she says the boys are only her friends in that episode and they grew up with each other and she was hitting on Henry, she's also better looking than Lydia

threadly reminder that twd fags are like e-drones
they eat the shit that AMC gives them and begs for seconds

>Tekken characters in the show now
Jesus christ this shit has gone downhill since I stopped watching

Henry fucked that up when he sperged out when they were all drinking together.

You're welcome faggot

https:// www.stream2watch.stream/live/amc-live-stream

Instead of kino eyehole licking we get "I just ate a worm"

I only watch this shit series cause my mom likes to complain about the show with me

>Negan speaking hard truths
>Michonne chimping out rather than hearing him out

maybe this show actually is realistic

>Negan about to become new protagonist.

Alright, this show might be able to redeem itself if the deaf character and her tranny sibling gets killed off the show.

I hate all of these characters except Negan at this point. I hope he cuts Alphat's head off and I michonne and her magical cowboy guncuck child dies.

>All my friends are guys teehee
Henry is better off with Lydia.

Attached: thot3.jpg (569x569, 57K)

>start watching because glen is kil
>season after sucks

>Negan about to become new protagonist.
more like Michonne chimps out after Alpha makes the communities look like bitches and sets Negan loose to unleash hell on the Whisperers

Tara first. So fucking sick of her.

>sheboon finishes talking
>this episode brought to you by popeyes
wew

Such a painful representation of modern-day America

Will the piking be the kino revival this show needs? Who needs to be piked for things to return to former greatness?

Still sounds like protagonist to me

Based and redpilled

Negan's definitely on a redemption arc but he is still more anti-hero than true protagonist.

Everyone but Negan

Attached: blacked.webm (720x480, 2.97M)

absolute kino

no

after glenn they made this show pg13

they think the veiwer drop is from the violence not from killing off amazing cast members

>Daryl is a white man so now he must be tied to a literal Tumblr character

Even money on Rosita, Ezekiel, Fat Fantastic Beasts Guy, the Oceanside dyke that's on Agents of SHIELD and Supergirl, and a few redshirts, also possible Maggie

Stopped watching after season 2 and it was the best decision I have ever made. Every friend I know who still watches complains constantly about the state of things on the show.

Normalniggers did whine and complain a lot about how violent that scene was though.

I must admit, I do like how Alpha cock's her head at them in a mocking manner

the most violent scene in this show was at terminus with literal isis beheadings

it was also their highest viewed episode in ages and an iconic moment from the comics, so fuck them

>Showing a severed head
FORESHADOW

Attached: 1549488310209.png (620x609, 316K)

what

> flabby woman decapitates a person with a wire in under two seconds

okay

Lmao what the FUCK is this scene

lmfao

did she fuck up her hands when she garroted the bitch?

well that was gross. and weirdly anticlimactic

Fucking cringe

>this obese mom wearing a latex mask from spirit is supposed to be menacing

Attached: D0nDvICWsAA9QrD.jpg (750x659, 65K)

why couldnt they at least get a woman with muscle if were supposed to believe shes intimidating and powerful jesus fuck this show

okay the actress who plays alpha is actually epic

>that scene was OK
>but they had to say "They're screwing with the wrong people" instead of "They're fucking with the wrong people" even though BrBa got to say fuck on TV

Attached: 1356251470165.jpg (300x300, 68K)

>A small frail woman is only able to be leader b/c protected by strong man who lets her lead.

WOMEN RISE UP

I was very surprised they did that scene so close to the comic. But yeah, they got a lot of blowback for how graphic it was.

another woman tried the same shit, her guy was just bigger

Zombie gore is okay but human gore isn't?

this show is to violent, why dont these groups of diverse people with different backgrounds just sit down and talk about things

They let Alpha have the line and Negan's every other word will be fuck just like in the comics.

Did we just get 5 seconds of the show before another commercial s? Wtf

there's a beef jerky commercial with a viking roastie rowing across the ocean while all of the males are passed out from being weak and feeble. fictionalizing history is one the new fake news fads

>Reasoning with the all-white tribe who larps as the dead and doesn't even use names.

N

I

Nothing on this show has been nearly as horrifying as Dennis Franz's bare ass on NYPD Blue

G

G

>he listens to me

BTFO

IM GONNA SAY THE WORD MOM

IM GONNA SAY IT

N

Didn't they kind of cop out and not show the moment of impact? I know it was even worse in the comics.
With tjis scene however they didn't hold back and showed everything. In some ways it was more violent.

Judith is like this show's Clementine isn't she, she articulates like an afult and everyone speaks to her like she's an adult

G

SHUT UP YOURE NOT MY MOM

Don't do it, user

Attached: Chris Chan.jpg (480x600, 25K)

>Black single mother is failing at being a mother
This show is woke

>go to your room
>"fuck you nigger"

WOAH HOLY SHIT JUDITH ISNT SHANES BABY ITS MERYLS

>white child is smarter and more compassionate than a black adult
A rare realistic moment for TWD

And usually beef jerky commercials are so realistic.
youtube.com/watch?v=FJI9OG5QKYE

E

ok writing for once

R

Attached: D0B784A5-5BD2-4BA4-AFA4-BBB65660E80F.jpg (600x338, 30K)

women have a permanent inferiority complex from being born as the second place gender

>daryl has 5.11 gear

jfc

Imagine how kino a Negan/Judith spinoff would be

Attached: negan and judith.jpg (1280x1887, 801K)

>he thinks the yeti isn't real

Attached: 1330303387520.png (431x382, 162K)

I actually dig Judith's character. She's like 10 and makes better decisions than 99% of the adults.

>that hand placement

fucking sick fuck

they could save tons of money doing this and it would be better than this trash

>Negan values instilled in Shane and Rick's child
Literal zombie slayer

its less shes clementine and more they realize theres no other option, she was too young for a huge timeskip and the show cant work without a grimes

Kids in hollywood and in shows always make me worry for their safety behind the scenes and I hope this is innocent

>Final episodes of Into the Badlands
;___;7

I'm the only person who watches that show.

JDM isn't a Jew so it's probably fine.

Wait I'm confused. Was the implication that Rosita slept with both the doctor and Gabriel?

And how does a gay dude have a daughter?

>the walking deads new poly couple!
>*cuts to single gay dad with a daughter from nowhere*

this show is WILD

>gay dude suddenly has a daughter

what

So they're in a 3way relationship and Eugene is gonna be the cuck watcher in the shadows?

>7 different communities
>20+ simultaneous storylines
>Have to watch Fear to see what happens to Morgan, Dwight, and Sherry
>Have to watch a movie trilogy to see what happens to Rick and the junkyard roastie
In hindsight I miss season 2

There's literally 10 of us

JDM is an old school non-Hollywood type dude who lives and works on an emu ranch. He loves that kid but he's not a sick fuck.

its confusing because its not normal.

they are sharing the hole

this is where TV is at now

It's the baby Rick whose dad was killed by Rick when they were attacking a Savior base.

Then you must be literally me.

They found some random baby in a savior outpost or some shit and it was shown for like three seconds

I only care about my husbando

the implication was shes gonna get spitroasted
so progressive

Who is it?

I saw the first season but kinda forgot about it. Is the rest any good?

>"I hope we don't regret this"

Ayy lmao

It was that baby rick found at the sanctuary who's father he killed

why the fuck did they give the single gay dude the baby instead of one of the married couples who already have kids tho, surely theyd be better equipped to deal with it

2nd season was much better than the 1st season partly because they added based Nick Frost as a comic relief / Sammo Hung type character.

3rd season has been going really well too.

WALKERS DIDN'T CARE WHO I WAS UNTIL I TOOK OFF THE MASK

Woah bro, watch the non-progressive homophobic remarks

The hell just happened

Should've been an HBO show.
The way they handled the farm and prison arc are fucking horrible.
Stopped watching like maybe first half of season 8 and I haven't even watched season 6, not dealing with that shitty show anymore.

It was because Aaron's boyfriend recently died when they found that baby so they were cheering him up with it.

Its 2019 bro

Wew lads Rosita is so cute

Attached: 1541198919041.png (337x337, 98K)

Daryl stole a Whisperer mask and led a horde into the camp

>that hair
Rosita would be a perfect Latina goth gf

Attached: bone.jpg (259x193, 14K)

This image is giving off bad vibes to some of you but to me it's just cute. JDM is a good dude and wouldn't do anything bad to her. Seeing Negan's actor in a care bear onesie is something else.

fuck roastita

gladly

Her voice is so much sexier off the show

>it's another "protagonists cause a whole bunch of trouble for themselves by killing dozens of another group for stupid reasons" arc
Several supporting cast are gonna get decapitated and piked, but at least we saved Henry!

>tfw no Whisperer gf

They finally got a nice pace going again. I think they might actually do this one as the series finale or the border markings.

he has kids of his own plus he said the girl who plays jewdith gave him that onesie because its her favorite carebear

So your problem isn't a lack of white people, but how they're represented. Why didn't you just say that from the start?

that's totally normal bro. it must be your ingrained privilege that makes you even question such an arrangement now. it wouldn't be surprising if you were an actual nazi ss commander or if not, the very least, a kkk assistant grand wizard to think that is odd or questionable

Attached: 1526928311565.jpg (700x734, 107K)

A leaker says Henry dies this season but I seriously doubt it

How do I get a Rosita GF Bros..

It won't be Henry. Someone is going to have to have Carl's love interest arc with Lydia and Henry is the only one who fits the bill now.

>you and 19 other men will never line up for the weekly Rosita gangbang as laid out in the legally binding polygamy contract

Why live?

Attached: 8d5.jpg (392x495, 35K)

I thought it was actually pretty smart writing. Daryl and the deaf girl managed to get the first strike against the Whisperers, who were already planning to attack Hilltop, so anything to weaken them is helpful. As of now the Whisperers have no way of knowing why that attack happened. For all they know it was just bad luck and Lydia got lost in the forest in the chaos afterwards while Henry used it as an opportunity to escape. Rescuing Henry is good because he can tell Daryl how there are tons of Whisperers and they're going to attack Hilltop.

>implying she can't be part of rosita's lovenest harem

get with the times xenophobe

I thought I was the only one who really likes Into the Badlands. I have never once seen a Yea Forums thread for it.

Attached: calvin-and-hobbes-hugging.jpg (387x380, 52K)

Beta is a big guy

Attached: beta.jpg (1390x1068, 450K)

>Ends with Rosita leading 30 people all who fucker her
>They go full tribal
Good end

Was Abe's dick that good that she has to have like 3 men in order to fill the hole he left

4U

Negan's no lightweight either. I'm looking forward to seeing that Hoss battle.

My favorite part is the chair bound mother riding her rascal off stage

Why waste everyone's time like this?

no subtitles yet since this release is so new

Attached: 12-1.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Is that her phone in her front pocket?

Attached: milkers.jpg (500x650, 48K)

Based judith telling michonne to fuck off
>season 3 and 4
causes problems for ricks gang
>season 5 and 6
holding back savage rick from being savage
>season 7 and 8
bringing a fucking sword to gun fights

>The onesie is a gift
Even cuter

hahahaha this is the best thing I've ever seen

He about to fucking dominate that manlet Daryl

is she white?

Wasn't the father from season 1. He took off with his family.

Morales wasn't the father of the baby (it was some Savior redshirt) but yes he was in that scene too. Daryl killed him which pissed off Rick, even though Morales was holding a gun on Rick.

Attached: 12-2.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Ok thanks couldn't remember.

Lydia a cute

Am I weird for thinking she's even cuter after watching her eat a worm?

>Tara thinks shes good looking
lel

ass shot

Attached: 12-3.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

I'm not a Lydiafag but her actress was really, really cute explaining that punching scene.

eric
simply eric

Attached: the.walking.dead.s09e12.720p.web.h264-tbs.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

fuck you, I was literally working on that webm, except mine is a little longer *giggity*

>Ultimate fan is a soccer mom
pottery

They are the reason Daryl is still alive

Carol too

idiot season 6 is kino, the last episode specially

This show went to absolute shit in Season 6 and never recovered. I stopped watching midway through 7. Never seen a show go off the rails worse than this one.

Attached: 12-6.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I miss him

Attached: 1a8f25e67ec290b3fa70191d727d5a30.jpg (450x515, 75K)

cya next week ;)

Attached: 1318819047811.jpg (1169x611, 83K)

wtf? is that suppoused to be the new rick?

he called dibs

Attached: 12-7.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>"i stopped watching after season 2" edition
Oh shit maybe this thread is for m-
>What do you think will happen tonight
never mind fuck off retards

did shane come back yet?

Dwight is on Fear now??

The hero we needed, but not the one we deserved

it's the bald chick

yes, daryl exiled him at the end of Season 8 of TWD

and they announced Dwight will be in Season 5 of Fear

Stopped watching after season 5.
THIS. Frank Darabont should be directing this shit again like he did on season 1.

>people still watch the walking dead

Attached: confused anime girl.jpg (312x216, 22K)

>chooses to not watch show
>comes into thread bragging about their choice
happens every fucking week, just go kys

>negan gives Judith alphas head

even the follow-up of the sophia episode was based, where they meet those two guys after tracking hershel down to that bar
>mfw "I hear Nebraska's nice"

Attached: 1506106843083.jpg (874x610, 79K)

Is based gay guy Aaron still alive?

M'ASK YOU SUMTHIN, DEER

oh fuck are they still gonna portray that crazy feminist cult as evil? imagine the shitstorm

Didn't Michonne and Rick have a mutt baby? Has he ever been acknowledged post timeskip?

They showed it sleeping in tonights episode

Attached: 12-8.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Oh I just went back. Guess I missed that. Thanks user

When did this happen???

Attached: 12-9.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Attached: 12-10.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

So she's getting dp'd?

any negan in this weeks ep?

I want to ram her slutty, puffy little Latina asshole. I want to feel her buttcreme cumming on my cock

yeah it was a good episode for Negan, if you like Negan, watch this weeks episode

Wtf kind of fucking wire allows you to sever all the bone and flesh like that?

A thin sharp one

Attached: i hope hat were me.jpg (630x188, 21K)

Ever since getting gingered she's got an itch no other dick can scratch, but she's damn sure going to try all 31 flavors anyway.

Yes, really feel like we're getting closer to him actually being let into the fold as a main protagonist. They teased it in the comics but the way this show has been shedding it's lead actors like crazy we might actually see a full redemption for Negan

What the fuck

piano wire

thank you very much.

What was y'all favorite part of this episode?

I can't find a single redeeming second of this weeks episode. Maybe just the thought of the whisperers leading a horde to the kingdom or something but that's about it

At this point I watch it out of habit. The show has absolutely gone to shit and each new episode pisses me off, but Ive been watching it for years and might as well stick it out till its over; what else do I have to do with my life anyway?

Without the occasional Ricktatorship moments this show is DULL.

How did no one in The Whisperers giant group notice that zombies were in their camp? Were they special stealth zombies?

So is that black kid even real? Every scene with him, all 3 of them so far, have only lasted a couple seconds and only involved him and Michonne. Theres no way that if he is real that he is Ricks kid also, the timing doesnt add up. Is Michonne just going crazy and imagining her son that died at the begining?

Why are we still watching?
Are we addicted?
Conditioned by the snail pace with intermittent action?

Attached: 2-Shave333333-630x420.jpg (980x653, 122K)

Is she in love with Negan?

Attached: Cailey Fleming 2.jpg (960x960, 304K)

Everyone secretly loves Negan.

>>Have to watch a movie trilogy to see what happens to Rick and the junkyard roastie
wut

Rick wasnt killed off, he left the show in order to film AMC made-for-tv TWD movies.

daryl led them. he killed the whisperer guy who told the other 2 to leave the bodys

ZOMBed

Daryl knows how to make zombies completely silent?

Is this all leading to a television first Legal Porno style Triple Penetration scene in the season finale?

Attached: Rosita.jpg (2400x3600, 754K)

well he is a dog whisperer

This, it was a perfect rescue

>whisperers arent certain they were attacked
>Intel from henry
>alphas group is already mad she went to rescue lydia once, will be mad if she goes for hilltop again

I know the story will require alpha to go back to hilltop to get lydia again, but logically speaking, alpha shouldn't be able to go to hilltop again without sparking a mutiny after breaking her own rules and risking more people to save her disloyal daughter AGAIN

Beta is a tracker too, he'll tell Alpha who attacked thus giving her reason to strike back

the whisperers end up ambushing people the night of the festival as retaliation and putting their heads on pikes and warn the settlements to stay away

I'm just curious how the "Rick movies" are gonna play out. Are they gonna be actual movies, or is his spin-off going to be just another tv show but "movie quality"?

I thought Lydia was actually going to knife Henry there for a sec till they showed up

Walking Dead eps are already 40 minutes, so if they wanted it to seem movie-length I imagine they’d do 90+ minutes.

They'll do one and it'll do basically the same ratings as a regular episode and the trilogy will magically become only 2 tv movies.

When are they gonna spill the beans on whatever it was that made Alexandria distant from other communities, Maggie leave, and gave Daryl and Michonne those scars on their sides?

the mobility scooter-ing away really sells it for me

Has there ever been anyone more cringe than Alpha in the history of TV? What kinda retards believe that some dumpy, retarded dyke is going to be ruling a community of people through personal momentum during the apocalypse? Realistically, all women would be rape slaves, or at the very least beholden to the cucks defending them.