If this wasn't overtly narcissistically feministic it would have been 10/10

if this wasn't overtly narcissistically feministic it would have been 10/10

Attached: MV5BMjA5NDEyMjQwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDQ1MjMwMDI@._V1_.jpg (1009x1500, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/12/the-love-witch-anna-biller-crew-1201904994/amp/
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you weren't an incel it would still be 10/10 haha

have you even seen the flick? don't (you) me you mongoloid

I was going to watch this but I’m not sure if it’ll end in disappointment, can you give me a quick rundown of what you though?

It's literally student film tier

yes

>excited to see this because the visuals and set design are beautiful along with the score
>thought it was going to be a kino witch-inspired romance about the tribulations of love, the necessity of it, how adultery ruins people etc
>end up watching the protagonist piss into a jar and put her used tampon in
>commentary about how men cannot truly feel love, and if they do they end up becoming giant pussies and kill themselves because they cannot have you
>women should use their sexual appeal to influence men because men only understand male fantasies
genuinely disappointed

i don't watch films about women because i know they'll be hot shit

Thanks for saving me 2 hours

Attached: 8F5A58EF-3A3F-4C31-BB31-1B4BA12D6F5B.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>I can believe we lost the election! Every expert said it was a lock!
>don't worry, the same highly credentialed experts have developed a plan.
>what's the plan?
>we're going to call people "loser virgins." Then they'll have to vote properly! It's science!

The one good thing about it was they found an actress who looks like young Diana Rigg, who was the hottest girl of the time period they're representing.

>>end up watching the protagonist piss into a jar and put her used tampon in
what the fuck

yeah it's totally dems that call you incels not shitposters or europeans

who was best girl?

Attached: lovewitch1.jpg (786x524, 120K)

yeah the main actress was beautiful, i got a bit clickbaited by her because i thought she had the face and everything going for a film a bit more. realistic

Attached: 26263066759_2ec9dc1819_b.jpg (1024x522, 112K)

I'm pretty sure she's supposed to be Ingrid Pitt, who played Femme Fatales in horror movies back then

Attached: ingrid_pitt.jpg (490x803, 48K)

how can i achieve the same look with a mirrorless DSLR?

there's no way you need all those expensive todd a/o gear to make this with modern color grading

Oh no we're being called incels by Queeroslimes who take Paki cock up their asses.

elaine was best girl
underrated girl was the harpist

Attached: Yc13e3cUM5T17Ykfy07NuA.jpg (1440x765, 166K)

>if it wasn't for that renn faire wedding sequence it would be a 10/10 film
ftfy
still 9/10 but that part in the park with singing and whatever takes forever and drags on too much. Plus the film is hardly PRO-Love Witch ...she ruins everyones life by being so controlling

my ex girlfriend had BPD and it was her favourite film. i think it is about borderline personality disorder in my opinion

ah-bloo-bloo

gee fellas I'm totally shocked that the director blames male crew members for sabotaging this film and her other films

indiewire.com/2017/12/the-love-witch-anna-biller-crew-1201904994/amp/

i couldn't remotely call it 9/10 with the amount of monologues about women being repressed and objectified. if it wasn't for that plus the other stuff i mentioned then it would've been near perfect, the film gets dragged down so much with the sociopolitical messages it tries to make.

movie is soulless

for me it was the twins

Attached: CZn2WNmWAAAPbVr.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

>“For example, a location asst. told me we had to stop shooting in the park because he couldn’t get the right permit, but then lost his shit when a park ranger said yes, we can get that for you!”

>This isn’t the first time Biller has had to deal with this. She’s “had the same thing on other films. Some crew members seem hell-bent on destroying you and the film to make sure it never gets in the can, and will use direct subterfuge.”

>“I think it has something to do with being a female director, and something to do with how the line producer set up a bad vibe and then disappeared.”
imagine being this deluded

>be crewmember
>just want to get paid and go home
>tyrannical bitch-queen director treats you like shit and then blames you for production issues
Sounds like every female boss I ever had

The Editor is a better retro style meta film.

>sociopolitical messages

Attached: doubt.png (123x143, 41K)

When is she releasing a new film? I loved The Love Witch so much.

Attached: 1521079405506.png (514x96, 25K)

are you all retarded? This is inspired by the film All the Colors of the Dark. true kino

Attached: 1498846075147.jpg (1860x1013, 972K)

so basically she's one of those art hoes who obsesses over retro fashion, huh

have you even seen the movie?

She's a bit unusual.

Attached: 1521079484140.png (625x602, 217K)

Does this hottie get naked in it?

there is frontal nudity in the movie yes

Attached: 5895ee59bb10f.jpg (1920x1032, 564K)

just bee urself

aite im in

this flick could have been so much more than it was

Attached: Elaine and Griff.jpg (1600x1066, 201K)

Literally the Lana Del Rey of film.

Attached: Elaine-Tea-Room.jpg (1416x1600, 297K)

considering how much random feminism was inserted into this i’m just surprised they didn’t make all the extras ugly landwhales or tranny looking things, most of the actresses were really hot

That's a beautiful cow

I thought the film was satire. Maybe thats why I loved it.

the director literally thinks her movie was ruined because the male crew members on set were sabotaging it. it wasn't satire.

Attached: Samantha-Robinson-The-Love-Witch.jpg (2500x1709, 325K)

Poe's Law: "Without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between an expression of sincere extremism and a parody of extremism [by other extremists]."- rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law

Alright well, im gonna watch it

what did she do with that broom?

wtf I love witches now

Either way, you're all a bunch of fags.

This level of based is practically unbelievable.

Swept the floor, obviously.

the love witch is so fucking bonkers about men and love that she ends up killing em , even other witches think she is off the hook crazy . also they are not displayed as being a perfect, utopian feminist group: they straight up have sexual abuse at the core of their ritual and most seems to feel uneasy about it, about sucking that old man dong. you would have to be retarded to think its a first degree feminist statement... its more subtle than that. was an ok movie, will rewatch especially for the set design and nice colors and such, retro fetishism is sort of played out but that one was done in an oddly obsessive way, more compulsive than actually cool yet uncanny and fascinating, sort of like that lady who take "kino" pictures of her perfect cakes/house/costumes The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell