Scorsese vs. Lucas?

For me it's Scorsese

>Initially, the plan was that Marcia [Lucas] would not edit Star Wars; she would take some time off, get pregnant. But she never did get pregnant, and George, unhappy with his English editor, who was cutting to create a campy effect, asked Marcia to take over. She was working on the climactic battle scenes at the end, when Scorsese called, shortly after Christmas 1976. His editor on New York, New York had died. “I’m fucked,” he said. “I really need you. Could you come down to L.A. and help me out?” Says Paul Hirsch, who was cutting Star Wars with her, “Marcia respected Marty above all other directors, and didn’t believe in Star Wars terribly much. It was not her thing.” So she went. “She abandoned George to work on this serious, artistic film,” says Katz. “For George, the whole thing was that Marcia was going off to this den of iniquity,” adds Huyck. “Marty was wild and he took a lot of drugs and he stayed up late at night, had lots of girlfriends. George was a family homebody. He couldn’t believe the stories that Marcia told him. George would fume because Marcia was running with these people. She loved being with Marty.”

Attached: steven-spielberg-george-lucas-martin-scorsese.jpg (680x478, 109K)

Look at these fucking jews

There's only 1 Jew in that picture

The virgin Lucas and the Chad Scorsese

I don't get it, they aren't comparable directors-- or are you just saying Lucas's wife was so turned off by star wars (and by extension Lucas himself) that she chose Scorsese? Also what's the source?

I am pretty sure the point of the post was the part where george lucas is miserable and treated unfairly

Lucasfags BTFO

>Also what's the source?

Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex-Drugs-and-Rock 'N Roll Generation Saved Hollywood (Peter Biskind, 1998)

>The Band turned Marty into a full blown coke fiend
Imagine if he had decided to do a film about Zeppelin or the Stones back then

Also what was the movie? I figure it was New York, New York since that came out in 77. Haven't seen it because it's a musical

You cant compare Scorcese and Lucas. They do different things. Lucas makes billions and Scorcese makes gangster movies.

AWALT

It literally says New York New York in the OP. Decent movie, La La Land pretty much ripped it off wholesale.

I think Marty was already pretty big into coke when he did Taxi Driver and that was a few years before The Last Waltz.

George won in the end.

Attached: 1542672046155.jpg (1024x744, 464K)

fuck, my bad, skimmed it

Honestly this. If she's gonna divorce you, it's better she does it fucking quickly before you become a billionaire.

she's worth roughly the same as him because of the divorce

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Nah, she got $50 million. George is worth $5.6 billion.

Source: (((Wikipedia)))

She got BTFO when Star Wars did well.

wrong. that means that george was worth 100 million in 1983, her payday had a paper value of 50 million and today they have several billion each.
Or did you think that he really had 50 million in liquid assets? he's not a rapper, his entire networth was lucasfilm

Kek she's not worth anything compared to him.

Don’t EVER ago over my head again. You mothafucka, you

>marcia has been in hiding for 30 years
>marty is making netflix content
>George is the richest man in hollywood.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (443x332, 34K)

george was a good boy

Based George