Actually I'm off the cheeseburgers now

Actually I'm off the cheeseburgers now

Attached: randle bobandle.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bHH_HVx3Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

man with a gut like that definitely ON da cheeseburgers dawg

frig off Berb

Attached: nbvcpqD.jpg (2880x1800, 238K)

THOSE ARE MY PERSONAL BURGERS BARB

Fuck off Randy

>Rick where the fuck's my ravioli

Attached: rick.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I mean, nobody wants to admit they ate nine cans of ravioli, but I did. I'm ashamed of myself. The first can doesn't count, then you get to the second and third, fourth and fifth I think I burnt with the blowtorch, and then I just kept eating

Attached: -0_TmUIhcuY6_y2lK9upQxtyNvd9LeeWGeWo-MKiGt0.jpg (960x640, 61K)

end of discussion

>tfw you have a randy bod and affinity for cheeseburgers
Thank god none of my friends watch tpb or I'd be clowned on non stop.

AWWW FRIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGG

Attached: 1549104636093.jpg (590x350, 41K)

FOR FUCKS SAKES RICKY WHAT THE *FUCK* ARE YOU DOING WITH THE SATELLITE, I PAID TEN FUCKING DOLLARS, I WANT MY FUCKING SATELLITE SIGNAL. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. FUCK YOURSELF

TEN FUCKING DOLLARS A MONTH!

You don't suck guys in a filthy alley to support your CB habit so you're probably fine.

I’ll see your Randy gut/love of cheeseburgers, and raise you with “being bi, smoking weed, and mowing lawns for money while getting mad at the mower”, all while having friends who watch TPB religiously.
I get so many “bo bandy” and “fuck off, Randy” comments. it works out because another friend literally looks like Ricky, though, down to wearing track pants and being addicted to cigarettes.

best part is when randy fucks up jumping the burger, and phil collins charged ricky screaming "YOU SEE WHAT DRUGS DO? YOU SEE WHAT DRUGS DO?"

the situation broke out when I smoked too much bud. reached in my draws, pulled out my bud. busted open a jar of petroleum jelly, started thinking about donna, nikki and shelly. my mind eye was hitting and we were almost there, then the door busted open AND FUCK MY MUM WAS THERE.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>It could happen to you
>Cuz it happened to me
>and T

I love how he just fucking drags T down with him but like, it's an afterthought

Attached: randy bobandy.jpg (500x375, 33K)

FUCK OFF
WITH THE GUNS

what do you own space? no, NAYSA does

>implying T wouldn't join in just to have J-roc's back

Hey any of you guys seen my pepperoni?

do you also notice how DVS randomly moves to the park, starts dressing worse, and just integrates into the Roc Pile soon after that episode? I found that fucking hilarious because he was supposedly a wealthy well known artist

Really, everything about this scene is perfect.
>starts ranting about Flintstones because the guy is named Dino
youtube.com/watch?v=3bHH_HVx3Lw

Smokes, let's go

you ma'fuckers ain't gonna tell nobody i was getting changed right

I never caught that, nice

>Danny, chill the fuck out!
>FUCK YOURSELF

probably my favorite stealth shitpost on Yea Forums currently. always like seeing it every few days

Fuck this post really got me good. Haven't had a sudden burst of laughter like that in a while

Gettin my liquor money buddy

Attached: ray on tpb.jpg (480x360, 13K)