/trek/

bonkpost edition

Attached: 1s.jpg (694x530, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnPoHVJze-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the point of a runabout?

Attached: danube-cutaway.jpg (640x454, 76K)

I've won

I'm the only trip you'll ever need!

Attached: Charles_Tucker_III_2151.jpg (426x568, 110K)

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT STAR TREK NOT YOU, THIS IS NOT REDDIT YOU ATTENTION STARVED CHILD

bachelor parties and bar mitzvahs

>Are we still on for hasperat tonight, Commander?

Attached: hasperat again.jpg (475x363, 42K)

Attached: 42556292_743495199330669_4598491524855090535_n.jpg (1080x806, 55K)

shuttle = van, runabout = RV

Reddit you say? Let's check in with the Daystrom Institute! Remember the rules, anons:
1. Make in-depth contributions.
2. No memes, jokes, and other shallow content.
3. Stay on-topic.

Let's show those bums who knows Star Trek!

Attached: ID in Starfleet.png (814x303, 78K)

>a toast to the andorian mining dubsortium

Attached: Shran.jpg (315x300, 18K)

why is lalposting bestposting

Attached: Lal-explainthistolal.gif (245x184, 784K)

Cardassian Kira looked better than regular Bajoran Kira.

Attached: cardassian_kira.jpg (509x756, 242K)

The Dubsminion has endured for 2,000 /trek/ threads and will continue to endure long after I buy VF a drink

Attached: iggy-popuse.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Attached: kekzorz.gif (320x138, 1.16M)

>Dr. Selar: 6'2"
>big spoon
>Ro Laren: 5'9"
>little spoon
how do we determine who's the better cuddler?

Attached: selar and ro.jpg (721x960, 137K)

suddenly dubsminon posting has become a hell of a lot less cool

Attached: 1551478816212.jpg (600x518, 61K)

Based and Cardassia-pilled

>I've won

Attached: LonSuder.jpg (523x530, 18K)

Oh boy, time for another thread of forced memes, attention whore namefags, waifufagging and frogposting

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 890K)

>Valley Forge and his mom

is it my time again

Attached: 1425449929452.jpg (528x544, 44K)

You're welcome to go at any time.

>his

okay you grumpy motherfucker, post some contents then

veef is a girl? this world is topsy turvy

>posting contents when the next person who posts could be

this, honestly. Although, the space RV was always meant to be the "Captain's Yacht" at the bottom of the Galaxy-class saucer, but they could never afford to show it. So, they built a runabout set since DS9 sucks and they needed a tiny ship so the actually show could Trek somewhere.

It's an absurdly impractical design though and shuttlecraft shouldn't be able to go to warp

Attached: spaceballs_6.png (1600x900, 914K)

wake me up when tripfags are go and it's safe to post contents again

Attached: 1550522591201.jpg (768x522, 42K)

This thread is now about how the Star Trek and Andromeda franchises should merge and how the next Star Trek series should be set 3,000 years into the future.

Attached: Andromeda_title_card.jpg (355x200, 47K)

what is andromeda

shut up attentionwhore your contents are gay

>tfw i cant post because of memes

Attached: Powerful-Crying.gif (350x198, 499K)

On one hand, I think the collapse of the Federation is an interesting storyline, but the other hand I think it's a boring, sort of predictable route and actually undermines the core message of Star Trek. So in that sense, I prefer it to be an alt-universe concept separate from Star Trek.

Attached: disappointed.gif (320x234, 950K)

Apparently. Some guy posted a picture that was supposed to be her but never gave evidence it was VF or elaborated beyond that.

I don't believe it, then.

kevin sorbo is CANCELLED

You've really gotta work on your contents, pal. Without those dubs your post probably wouldn't get any (YOU)s at all.

Attached: 1544506399407.jpg (640x960, 109K)

>I read one thing one time
So, like any information in /trek/, it's sacrosanct word from upon high.

I don't believe it either? I intended to have a skeptical tone in my post, but I guess it didn't come through

It's either "on high" or "up on high", never "upon high".

Attached: vanek.png (227x296, 123K)

>"work on your contents"
>for this shit ass general

We know it's you VF. Put your trip back on so I can filter you.

She deserved so much better.

So much better.

Attached: Samwildman.jpg (315x409, 27K)

>collapse of the Federation
yikes

Attached: ISHYGDDT.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Attached: 1547145940540.png (720x549, 348K)

I'm not coming down on you, just this place's way of running wild with the first thing they hear

She didn't die, she stopped appearing because the writers forgot about her.

Yeah, but what else is there left to explore? All of the major civilizations, empires, cultures, and species of the Milky Way galaxy have been encountered, visited, and/or defeated. The dominant civilization of the Gamma quadrant was defeated, and the dominant civilization of the Delta quadrant was also defeated. The Alpha and Beta quadrants have already been fully explored. So what else is there left to do in the Milky Way galaxy? The next option must be to explore other galaxies, such as the Andromeda galaxy.

*gets horned in the uterus*

Why are we now calling content "contents"?

Cest vrai, and she deserved better than that.

Attached: IMG_20171126_105704.jpg (1013x746, 70K)

What's a frenly /trek/ dinner like? Hasperat and Gagh for sure, what else?

Ah, I understand and I agree

COUNTS

Attached: answer me.png (700x539, 429K)

okay gang you got me this time

Attached: beautiful.jpg (723x960, 120K)

Lads I just watched the ENT Ferengi episode and now I really want to rewatch DS9, someone stop me

They probably assumed she died like Joe Carrey.

>riker isnt even that fat.... if he's fat then what does that make me?!?

Attached: 1483874698653.png (765x758, 35K)

Is the new season of STD still absolute fucking garbage?

Bottle of kanar

Why didn't the First Federation help defend the Alpha quadrant during the Dominion War?

Attached: firstfederation.png (1132x685, 1.39M)

They haven't fully explored the quadrants. Star Trek will never run out of material so long as our civilization exists. They just need to tackle social issues relevant to our past, present and future in the context of a space romp.

>someone stop me
only if you post 3 contents

Attached: 1550771814067.gif (655x538, 13K)

>hornburner
>deserved better

Sic semper species traitors

Attached: nigga what.png (256x323, 113K)

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT STAR TREK NOT YOU, THIS IS NOT REDDIT YOU ATTENTION STARVED CHILD

Some Jambalaya

Allamaraine.

>They haven't fully explored the quadrants

How do you know that?

Omelette that's actually scrambled eggs

Attached: Riker_prepares_a_12_course_non_replicated_meal.png (554x433, 339K)

I actually had fun with that episode, especially with Quark, so that's not a huge deterrent.

Just ignore tripfags bro

Attached: tPCMK.png (1125x681, 66K)

Because they say in TNG they've only explored 19% of the galaxy

Don't you mean 25%? :^) :3c

To each their own, but your taste is excrement

That was before they contacted the Dominion and the other major civilizations of the Delta and Gamma quadrants, though. Surely the Federation must’ve gotten sufficient data about those quadrants from the Dominion and the others.

I'm going to say what nobody has the balls to...

Tripfags are gay.

You can thank me later when they realize the error of their ways.

Attached: 1516746480273.jpg (2376x3416, 2.21M)

>9999
Praise the Founders

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 4K)

Attached: 1551641521682m.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Attached: Well Done.gif (401x295, 1.95M)

How do you know they have

I didn't like the episode per se, but it doesn't ruin the series for me and I liked Quark's scenes.

Watch Little Green Men

I'm the kid that's all the candy
I'm a yankee doodle dandy
I'm glad I am (so's uncle same)

I'm a real life yankee doodle
Made my name and fame and boodle
Just like mr. doodle did
By riding on a pony

I love to listen to the dixie strain
I long to see the girl I left behind
That ain't a josh
She's a yankee, by gosh

(oh say can you see)
Anything about this yankee that's a phony

Attached: real american hero from canada.jpg (618x410, 98K)

Oh my god

As usual, Dukat can't stop dropping red pills

so Dukat has finally done something wrong

he cute

>maybe if i keep replying to my post over people will think it's ebin

how will tripfags ever recover?

This is the slap those attention whores needed to be put down for good.

based Dukat, never wrong!

Imagine being a tripfag after this post.

I want to fuck the tripfags..

Samefag

Attached: samefag.jpg (729x557, 41K)

We can't. We'll never recover. It's November 2017 all over again.

>to my post
its some faggot
i made the post but he just wants to spam it with replies
probably becuase hes a ds9fag/tripfag that doesnt like the op and people making fun of trips

literally ALL me

no, me. i am user!

We're in for some dark times ahead.

/trek/ is seriously cancerous shit and idk how anyone could ever come here every day for +8 hrs

Attached: a fucking gankstuh str8 coolin.jpg (705x530, 74K)

someone post contents i have to go to bed soon AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1551253934577.jpg (500x500, 51K)

I hope Bashirfaggot posts some contents before she goes to sleep

the thread two threads ago was pretty nice

Ok /trek/. You are tapped by CBS to save Trek by doing a complete reboot. Rules are that the new show must be at least 50% different from everything that came before and cannot be connected to any previous canon/timeline.
What's your pitch?

Attached: CaptainFandoms.png (1000x1000, 147K)

Change Picard with Insaneway and you're accurate.

>she

Attached: crossplay.png (1060x794, 1.18M)

>you'll never be fucked in the ass with a strap-on after watching Star Trek

Attached: man-crying-feature_680W_JR.jpg (680x453, 35K)

Star Trek: Odyssey (1/3)

The voyages of the USS Odyssey as they explore former Romulan territory and beyond, seeking out new life and new civilizations. The series takes place in 2441 and is concurrent with the Picard series. Most episodes are 2 or 3-parters and follow the pacing of Enterprise. The story is episodic with character story arcs being the most serialized part of the show. The art style is strangerand more alien with its worlds, Classical themes and colorful designs, however with Next Generation-style make-up and costume design. Some of the worlds and stories focus more on surreal and absurd elements as opposed to previous Star Trek series.

Replicator repair man

Star Trek: Odyssey (2/3)

Osises Iro - Captain of the USS Odyssey-A, Iro is one of the few Betazoid captains in Starfleet and one of the even fewer in Starfleet to reach the rank of captain with a medical background. A strong upholder of Federation values, he is highly compassionate and is run more by feeling than logic, which could be his downfall. He refuses to sit back and let his crew risk themselves alone, being the first captain in years to lead nearly every away team along with his first officer and a sense of swashbuckler style.

Saras - Having defected from the now defunct Romulan Star Empire as a young adult, Saras quickly rose in the ranks of Starfleet and had recently been promoted to first officer under Iro. He carries with him a sense of Romulan superiority, though with a quiet respect for his comrades. While not stepping completely out of bounds of Starfleet protocol, he takes advantage of Romulan tactics and intrigue when problems arise. His somewhat cold and Romulan ideas, though with a warm exterior, help balance out the compassion and emotions of the captain.

Vai - Chief engineer, Vai is an unconventional Vulcan of a new generation that is stepping away from the rigid standards held by their predecessors. Learning from the Romulan Saras who she is respectfully wary of, she is willingly molding a new identity for herself that blends together Vulcan logic and conservatism with her own wants and desires. However, at times this deviation from the Vulcan way of life proves to be somewhat dangerous.

M'Tell - Operating the transporter and serving as an engineer under Vai, M’Tell is a wide-eyed Caitian on her first Starfleet vessel. Her sultry nature tends to be unnerving for those around her.

bashirfaggot butthole baby batter bukkakeed by big black bajorans

Attached: 1505512727802.jpg (400x470, 50K)

Star Trek: Odyssey (3/3)

Shall Trach - Born on Qo’noS, Shall is an exchange-officer with the Klingon Empire and serves as the Chief Medical Officer aboard the starship. She has had little contact or interaction with Federation species and doesn’t care to learn. While not entirely compassionate, she is passionate as a doctor and comes across as hostile and bitter, terrifying some of the cadets that come to see her in her sickbay. She has some background in general science, allowing her to work closely at times with the chief science officer.

Yusri el-Yousif - Formerly a chemistry professor at Starfleet Academy, Yousif is the Chief Science Officer of the Odyssey. He is a skilled survivalist, having been raised in a rural settlement in the Arabian Peninsula and having spent much of his youth exploring the wilderness of Earth, Andoria and Betazed. He is mostly unsociable, preferring his own company and that of the wilds. In his spare time, he performs experiments that just barely nudge the Federation’s ban on eugenics.

Darelle Crawford - Formerly a mercenary that served in multiple minor military conflicts within Romulan space after the fall of its imperial authority, Darelle is an American-born tactical officer brought into Starfleet due to her experience within the region being more recent and far-reached than even Iro. She is sarcastic though highly sociable with most and an advocate of unsynthesized ethanol. Darelle is also well versed in hand-to-hand combat, having studied the arts practiced in the 23rd century.

Oliver Jones - Raised in Australia, Jones is the ship’s navigator. He is viewed as crude by most of the ship and somewhat unprofessional, though he is recognized for his piloting skills. He considers himself something of a womanizer, especially of strange new species that they encounter during certain first contact missions. However, he generally comes off as too heavy-handed.

Hire me CBS.

gargantuan

>Betazoid captains
>betazoid
>captain

Attached: 1549817022033.png (322x263, 7K)

Psychedelics user?

>Have always seen an episode here and there of this and that
>The only Trek I never actually saw was DS9
>See it on the Netflix
>Presently on season 5

I cannot tell if I enjoy Gul Dukat or Garak more. Stupid entertaining space nazis.

Tell them to fuck off because some of best things about TNG and its spin offs were the shared universe aspect.

thats makes you big and beautiful, user.

Attached: bbw.png (164x300, 116K)

You had me until the furry

Attached: whowantsicecream.png (1366x768, 1.2M)

I liked Dukat at first way more but by the end I liked Garak more. Dukat gets character assassinated, Garak doesn't and grows on you as he appears more frequently.

So, after all this time /trek/ was just a four dimensional shell game.

>Garak
garak is way more comfy. truly the patricians choice of space lizard nazi

Attached: 1550091425938.png (700x700, 200K)

>A Star Trek show becomes popular again
>They decide to have a promotional spin off anthology series
>It has not continuity, no arcs, no nothing
>All ti is is hour long episodes that show different aspects of the Federation
>A day in the life of...

And then you do whatever. Hey, I'm a Federation psychologist. I'm a waste management dude.

Take all the half baked ideas that never go anywhere and half ass them in a promo anthology show for giggles and see where it goes.

A group of aliens, all with terminal illnesses, volunteer for a Deep Space mission between DS9 and the Gamma quadrant.

They engage in a 100 year mission to reach the other side of the wormhole by travelling through normal space.

They all know they are going to die, so they don't care and they know none of them will actually reach the other side, but hope the ship will with all the information they gather before dying.

Get old and disabled and ill looking people, give it two seasons, and have the knowledge that they all will die somehow, no matter what happens.

Attached: does it count?.gif (242x181, 908K)

i actually cant find the original version of this pepe without the text so i guess the rare q pepe isnt for anyone to possess

>You're a trip using attention whore? You must be a devil with the Trekkies!

Attached: Devil with the ladies.jpg (1440x1080, 116K)

>You're a seed and feed sneed? You must be a chuck with the city slickers

Reminder no matter how bad /trek/ memes get, they’ll never be as bad as sneedposting

Reminder that there are morons here who think all starbases have full spacedock facilities.

Attached: Starbase 11.jpg (1438x1079, 795K)

Attached: Characters.png (1500x1904, 1.3M)

hi guy at jimmy johns who saw my trek shirt and asked me if I've seen std then hid behind the buns peeking at me and checking his phone when I was getting soda you're pretty rad

Attached: Jimmy_John's_2016_Logo.png (900x900, 105K)

impressive

I want a show that's just Quark, Neelix and Phlox in a shuttle pod lost in the Gamma Quadrant.

Attached: 34535646.png (527x801, 692K)

ew

ok this bothered me a little bit

when the Thasian said
>your crew has been returned whole
this chick got her face back right?

also, how did Charlie even exist on their ship when he bitches about
>not being able to touch them

Attached: tos faceless.jpg (960x725, 53K)

Drop Neelix and replace him with Odo and you’ve got a deal

News - STD has NOT been renewed for Season 3

>Season 3 is a season of Short Treks about 20, each 20 minutes long
>The budget has been cut back to $80 million total for the entire season

All confirmed from insider sources:
youtube.com/watch?v=HnPoHVJze-8

I wish this was true. The Short Treks are a lot better than Season 2 so far.

>no dukat
shit tier list t b h

You're so boring and queer.

Attached: 44444444444444.png (954x822, 745K)

absolutely S E E T H I N G

Attached: laughing c3po.jpg (847x788, 43K)

I'll be contacting every Jimmy John's location in North America. Your days are numbered.

Drop Phlox and replace him with Neelix and I'll take that deal.

lol imagine the smell lol

it's actually happening

When your transporters are down. Which is 90% of the time.

I'm pretty sure you could set that up mate

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

drop quark, neelix and phlox, in fact, drop the shuttle.

*ring ring*
"hello did a tripfag wearing a trek shirt just post in your store?"

Attached: Female_Spock.jpg (414x263, 28K)

>no morn

kys

Attached: trek_2_morn.jpg (670x513, 28K)

I love VF

Hi there! Did you see my first post? It's okay, I can just repeat myself!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

They'll never run out of places to explore in Star Trek. Making up actual engaging stories and compelling characters on the other hand..

So long as episode one is Neelix getting flushed out the airlock I'd watch it.

FESSCON 2019

Attached: Vulcan Father.png (1229x1160, 114K)

Ya because a character who won’t shut up sounds really fun

Attached: Trog777.png (3000x3000, 468K)

I got nothing. Feels good to have a clean conscience.

Attached: star_trek_the_next_generation.barclay.jpg (240x320, 19K)

Why is this getting so many replies?

I wouldn't even bother at that point. But probably just make The Terror in space

Attached: Capturer.png (1667x483, 703K)

Attached: klingon nerd.jpg (900x582, 177K)

she is a goddess

Attached: ramanujan_iStock_000006426095Medium.jpg (1600x1065, 301K)

Is this the redpilled hairline?

Attached: eddington.jpg (692x530, 79K)

>Nerd didn't pull a dagger on them to defend his ship
>Bullies didn't kill him to prevent retaliation
What a bunch of qlD.

Garak is pretty much Hannibal Lecter in space. Minus the cannibalism, maybe..

garak is james bond.

TRIPFAGS BTFO

I want any excuse to see Phlox again

Escape Artist was great. They were all pretty good though, and they actually felt more like Star Trek than the full show is

Kanar looks to have a similar viscosity to maple syrup but what do you think it tastes like?

Attached: kanarwithdamar.gif (500x383, 281K)

Face it, it's just not that good.

Attached: Muh Inner Light.jpg (1440x1080, 529K)

>what do you think it tastes like?
tranya

Sort of a musty citric flavor.

The only reason it looks like that is because it is actually Bajoran blood

If you didn't see, he has a cameo ep in Orville. Was decent.

just wanna perfect star trek gf with thick creamy thighs

Attached: 15aedd5653f705c8b9f5cbe3da900a09.jpg (500x755, 52K)

want to feed that piggy

To run about. The name is kind of a clue. Realistically, it's supposed to be like a shuttle but with a faster warp drive.

This is her now, feel old yet?

Attached: 23df9f6f369993d69baf1393977ee652.jpg (236x327, 14K)

i feel older all the time

No, because I'm not her.

Attached: 1528427557384.jpg (600x600, 35K)

no

Attached: Denise-Crosby-0.jpg (880x660, 238K)

Attached: 1429584016018.png (282x405, 151K)

not really a carlos post

Looks good.

This is her now, feel old yet? Protip, her uncle was the bartender in the TOS episode The Trouble with Tribbles.

Attached: Lal datas son.jpg (1080x1440, 248K)

Attached: 1548978544863.jpg (857x1920, 355K)

Why does she look crazy?

anyone have the pic of the fight scene in ten forward from TNG?

Attached: 1528936759044.jpg (465x750, 76K)

Attached: NewShows.jpg (500x649, 83K)

I see you are a worthy opponent. Okay then. You must expect me to respond with this.

Attached: jennifer-lien-arrested-indecent-exposure-voyager-750x480.jpg (750x480, 53K)

She's a hollywood actress. Do you know how many pedophiles she had to humiliate herself for to get any work?

HEYLO STEELY

Attached: May.jpg (1280x800, 134K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 489000.webm (450x360, 2.69M)

Meanwhile

Attached: 1474953793060.jpg (895x1024, 192K)

they dont call that show STD for nothin

Attached: 1528936759038.jpg (604x637, 82K)

thats a dude retard, then again your probably inbred judging by that hooked nose.

>been eating hasperat all day
>curl up in bed and watch some trek before sleep
>tummy starts gurgling
>suddenly uncontrollable loud sharp brass
>air becomes poison and eyes start to water as trek becomes foggy and picard's voice sounds heavy
>pull up blanket over to nose and huff my anesthesia braps until I pass out
goodnight /trek/

Attached: Woman-sleeping-with-head-under-comforter-and-bed-sheets.jpg (750x500, 22K)

You want to go younger? Very well.

Attached: stlv50-nicole-de-boer.jpg (1200x800, 163K)

what's hasperat

Try watching StarTrek before posting in the threads.

Attached: 1473550699495.jpg (1280x852, 95K)

I only watch TOS

Even better.

How can you tell?

Trekkies are disgusting.

>You want to go younger? Very well.
what does that younger keiko look like today? Also was she in any future trek spinoffs like DS9?

I can always spot my own.

I realized after I found the image that you said Keiko, and not Molly, but I took the time to find this picture, so you're going to get it, and you're going to like it.

Attached: 1442375794694.jpg (711x1024, 256K)

Attached: Uniforms.png (1500x1864, 815K)

TOS turtlenecks are God tier

>$85 dress

according to chaucer in his canterbury tales he wrote about how a tooth gap is recognized as the mark of venus, the goddess of beauty and love

Attached: Aphrodite_Venus_Genetrix_Greek_Roman_Goddess_Statue_Figure_Sculpture_9_84_-750x750.jpg (750x750, 62K)

the motion picture uniforms are shit
the uniforms from Wrath of Khan are honestly the best

not black enough

I like the jacket picard wears.

so uhh who is it and was she ever in anything star trek related again?

thats a pretty star trek looking dress!!!!

What about Trekkers?

thats guynun's half breed daughter.

wait a sec... that is who "played" their kid.

I meant when Keiko in that one ep where picard, guinan, all become kids. Were any of those kids in future trek stuff on the spinoffs? Seemed Keiko and picard got the most screentime so I figure it would be one of them.

>five inch platforms and a tiny dress with no belt
her outfit is chaos

that ep was called rascals no idea who played the kids or if they were actually related to anyone or in future eps or spinoffs of Trek, worth looking into tho.

That's a great question. This is her IMDB picture, but there's no telling how old it is. Her last acting credit is in 1994, but she also has directorial credits for some anime in 2006.

Attached: Rascals Keiko.jpg (1350x2048, 703K)

this, desu

how to make it more Star Trek. also brb pon farr.

Attached: 1540258302_2018.10.1820751.jpg (1000x1500, 134K)

Young Ro Laren from "Rascals":
>Megan Sloan Parlen is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Mary-Beth Pepperton on the NBC series Hang Time. In 2005, she received a Master's degree in broadcast journalism from the University of Southern California Annenberg School for Communication.
Good for her.

Attached: MV5BOWVlOTM0M2MtMmZlNi00ZWNiLWI5MjQtNzVkYjQ2ZTU5MGZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDA4NzMyOA@@._V1_SY1000_SX750_AL (750x1000, 82K)

FUCKING GO TO BED DAN

Attached: sip.gif (288x216, 1.25M)

hmmmm she might be on QQ but not on western sites due to how degenerate they are which is normal.

I don't know what QQ is. You can search her yourself if you want. Her name is Caroline Junko King

Cod

Attached: 1551571950783.jpg (748x594, 319K)

dam her and Rosalind the keiko girl def got some good careers!!!

Hope the guinan and picard kid made it out of the 90s ok!

Attached: Abstract010f001.jpg (1080x1350, 198K)

Hey Bashirhomo, you're so lame you have to steal gimmicks from other tripfags

please can we not
I get she just wanted to have a cute space skirt but if she's going to have heavy boots she needs something around the waist to break up the skirt
she could have used a triple goddess and moon phase belt like spock's in the first abrams movie

Attached: a650769a1a1fb7768814d7f542f756c8.jpg (236x323, 21K)

>You will never have a Raktajino

Attached: Raktajino,_For_the_cause.jpg (407x355, 16K)

BF didn't post in that thread? Are you saying BF only pretends to like fatties ironically?

Do you want to know how we can tell you're gay?

I'm pretty sure you could get them at Star Trek: The Experience, or on the Star Trek cruises that they put on every once in a while. But the great thing about Raktajino not being real is that you can imagine it tasting as perfectly as you want. And you're just as right about how it tastes as any other viewer.

Why is it surprising that two degenerate tripfags are also fatfags? As far as trekkies go, it's not that weird a fetish

Attached: image_3.jpg (1100x1100, 437K)

I found some cheap off-brand coffees at a grocery store me $1 a bottle and lately I've been slamming six of them every morning before work and it keeps me going all day long

Jess's late night damage control!

Tripfag orgy when?

>coffee in a bottle
What?

Attached: starbucks_3_flavors.jpg (600x600, 53K)

I got the shits just looking at that

Well good news! Starbucks has their bathrooms open for free to all hobos and drug addicts these days! You'll fit right in.

BF/VF fapfic 1/3

Attached: bf fucking vf 1.jpg (932x960, 210K)

okay but I'm not at starbucks nor do I need to go to one to buy those
your snark is sorely misplaced user

i used to roll blunts in starbucks bathrooms back when i was a teen so i guess youre kind of right

BF/VF fapfic 2/3

Attached: bf fucking vf 2.jpg (631x960, 187K)

>Also something star trek I guess

Attached: Son of a Bitch.jpg (800x800, 84K)

>masturbate in the bathroom at Starbucks from time to time
>there's a sign by the sink politely asking patrons not to shoot up or otherwise use the bathroom inappropriately

BF/VF fapfic 3/3

Attached: bf fucking vf 3.jpg (719x960, 204K)

what

Just like /trek/.

okay, this is totally 4channel ebicness, have my upboat
all the upboats for you lol xD

I came.

did you cum ebic style?

I laid down on my couch and pretended I was Valley Forge get fucked in the ass by Bashirfaggot, stroking my cock until I shot my salty cum all over my face and stomach. Big cum.

Bruh, just buy a coffee maker. You're throwing tons of latinum down the drain.

I can't even imagine how terrible Starbucks bathrooms are. Regular fast food bathrooms are bad enough, I don't even want to see what a bathroom at a coffee place is like. That's gotta smell like straight coffee shits at least ten feet around the bathrooms 24/7.

I hate myself so I don't put any effort into what I eat. I've used my oven maybe once this year, twice if you count the time my pipes froze and I needed something to generate heat.

They're pretty clean, even in shadier parts of town.

These are remarkably well written for /trek/.

>I hate myself
Why not wash your penis and stop hating yourself?

dude they are some of the coziest, cleanest public bathrooms

It's complicated. I just don't see any point in preparing meals when I never finish leftovers and feel guilty for wasting food.

I hope they pay their janitors better than hiro pays his.

So you hate yourself and have unnecessary guilt, as well as being lazy? Maybe stop being lazy and the other problems will resolve themselves?

I'm not lazy, I just wouldn't use a coffee maker because I don't like complex foods. I'm only cooking for myself so why put effort into something like that?

>coffee maker
>complex foods
You put coffee powder, and water in it. You push the on button. That's it.

>buying pre-ground coffee for a drip basket
at least grind your own beans
you will notice a difference in taste
whole bean coffee is always fresher and better tasting

>at least grind your own beans
oh boy one of these fags

honestly your the faggot nigger here
im just trying to help you and you act like this

Because that's an easy thing you can improve, and will help you take charge of your life.

yeah if you like black coffee
then you have to add creamer or whatever
for a dollar a bottle I can just stockpile the coffee and have it ready whenever I want

chill satan haha

Sugar I can understand, but creamer? I didn't realize I was trying to talk to a chick here. No wonder you are unable to listen to reason.

having a coffee maker kind of sucks though
its all this prep, just one more thing to do in the morning
french press guys are the real faggots

cant believe this dude thought i was some coffee snob when i use a drip basket
what a complete moron

I'm sorry, that other poster wasn't me. I appreciate you taking the time to listen and for your encouraging advice.

>its all this prep, just one more thing to do in the morning
you can set it all up the night before and just hit "start" in the morning tho

planning ahead is for gays

But it's way better that way and it takes like 20 seconds to just grind your own coffee

>says the guy who plans ahead by stockpiling starbucks
What a homo you are

THE HIGHERRRRR

THE FEWERRRRR

Attached: 1529201572004.jpg (480x360, 15K)

wasnt even me who talked about buying iced coffees you double nigger

Attached: page klingon.png (590x540, 303K)

So you're just sucking some user's cock for shits and giggles. That's pretty gay of you.

this. I like to put ice cubes in reservoir at night that melts by morning but the water is still cool.

oc

i dont even know where to begin with this post you sound retarded

>it's an Archer meets a milf episode

Fuck me I wish I was a starship captain

It counted.

Attached: 220px-GeordiLaForge.jpg (220x268, 14K)

>when making coffee is too much work because you hate yourself
classic /trek/ poster

Try starting at the beginning, you r-tard.

Attached: Captains.png (1500x1896, 1.31M)

keep it nice user

Attached: 1469064325608.jpg (1387x702, 148K)

>try starting at the beginning
im good you faggot
aparently you cant even tell who you are replying to so youre just retarded
this conversation sucks and is dull

You're the fag that jumped into a conversation you weren't a part of, and then acted like you don't have sex with your mother. No one is falling for it, you homo.

Delete this

The ENT uniforms are simple and practical, exactly what an actual early starfleet would have

fucking virgins living with mom

Leave user alone. They were only being nice to me while I was whining and they don't deserve to be talked to like that.

>You're the fag that jumped into a conversation you weren't a part of
oh im so sorry i didnt know you were having a private conversation
lol jk youre retarded

The only thing private here is your wiener, faggot.

zomg fuck offfff

so tru an frenly

Attached: 1517575447671.png (796x588, 103K)

>btfo'd the retarded retards
why and also how am i so based, bros?

Attached: I_VdtlLi_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

The only thing you're based on is the short bus.

>that smooth as fuck as move alien guy puts on hoshi

My boi

This was an era where you could still have this on TV

Dude, head veins!

Attached: dsc-208-trail-talosians.jpg (1920x800, 338K)

This is a pretty good and consistent modern remake of them. If this was the bar they set for all their reimaginings, I would be happy.

Attached: latest[5].jpg (1024x765, 76K)

Besides the Klingons, which they have backtracked on, Disco's re-imaginings haven't been that bad.

Attached: nSE5tPs.jpg (3802x6000, 1.3M)

Attached: fXKaE.png (464x332, 279K)

Only thing I'm mad about is the lack of quality in my opposition.

you sound genuinly autistic lel

new

>milf betrays archer
>trip and malcolm tricked
>hoshi gets d benis from a cute alien bf

It's not fair bros

I remind you of yourself?

She frakked a toaster

>no u
lel u mad af and retarded

>Late-DS9 uniforms that high
>TOS uniforms that low