Why doesn't Hollywood portray Stacies as the fun-loving people they are...

Why doesn't Hollywood portray Stacies as the fun-loving people they are? Instead they're always portrayed as bitchy school bullies in films when in fact they're the nicest and friendliest people around.

Attached: 1551121970012.webm (720x404, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZVdR19E5mU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did you mean Sneedcies?

Attached: 1538438919148.png (427x336, 275K)

They usually are the nicest people around, but it's fake nice, so they're usually cunts out of public view
Realistic actually

the one on the left looks familiar

Those aren't Staceys, those are Ashleys.

LOOK OUT STACEY THERE IS A NIGGER IN THE BACK SEAT

legit still the cutest of all time.

>negroidlovers

Attached: 1500925833286.png (784x770, 45K)

Why do Yea Forums mongs like to distort reality for the sake of creating shitty threads?

>they're usually cunts out of public view
"I know she's a witch inside, but aren't they all?"
- Bugs Bunny

Attached: bugs.jpg (236x173, 12K)

seemed the opposite to me, they are only bitchy when they feel their social status threatened or sense weakness

I think a couple are Emilys

>Those aren't Staceys, those are Ashleys.
What's an Ashley?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (400x690, 76K)

Anyone know legit nice Stacies?

Hollywood people are former drama club kids

Probably because they are extremely dumb (pic related)

Attached: IMG_20190304_001759.jpg (1080x1920, 266K)

fuck off

There were some nice ones at my high school. Same with Chads. It was usually the second tier of popular people that had some jerks. The top tier was typically friendly and had their shit together.

which is always, because that's their only value

In my school all the nerds were the assholes. Fuck nerds. Stacies and Chads for life.

>awh, its retarded!

Seriously i love dumb bitches tho.

You incels are hilariously retarded. They want to look attractive so they can have the pleasure of rejecting you. They are nice as long as they get what they want. Their whole mentality is "look at me having fun!" and "don't you wish you were me?"

That incels on this website are trying to defend these girls is so strange. If these girls are so friendly and fun-loving, why aren't you hanging out with them right now?

Attached: various_females_cachinnating.jpg (1200x948, 257K)

Honestly I knew more jerks in the band than jocks and the stereotypical popular groups. Though I was in the band, so I also just had more exposure to them.

Smart and woman as descriptors in combination exist in a very small portion of the american public.

Where did you grow up? People at the top of the totem pole will usually act mean towards those at the bottom because they have that power. Its why in the business world, bosses can be huge dicks.

nope, its the truth. As someone who floated between skater weedbros, bandfags, and jocks (played on the football team for a small while), the band was easily the most judgemental maladjusted group, the skaters had petty infighting about dude u stole my bong bro and the jocks were actually super cool and had your back if you werent some weird sperg and even if you were they just left you alone

I don't hang out with people at all, generally. You guys are my friends.

I hate pretty women they should be beaten harshly

>If these girls are so friendly and fun-loving, why aren't you hanging out with them right now?
Sounds like incel logic, 2bh. Stop hating on popular girls for not hanging out with you.

based

You're the one who sounds like an incel lmao

Because the kind of people who go on to write and direct films are generally the rejects who watched Stacy from the shadows while desperately wanting to fuck her or be her.

I think this is also an issue with a portrayal of rich people. Most rich ones I know are well mannered while in movies they're portrayed as snobs. Poor people in movies are often portrayed as struggling but well intentioned, while in real life a lot of them waste money on useless shit.

All women are cunts. They are fun-loving for social media so they get free attention you buffoon.

What kind of retarded faggot actually believes white teenage whores are nice to other people just because. Definitely didn't have a sister for sure.

>incels calling others incels
I hate this word so much. It just replaced virgin for this website.

I'm not one to throw incel around but you seriously sound like the incel right now, I mean sure Stacy's can be bitchy and what not but who gives a fuck, if you get to hit it and quit it it doesn't matter if the bitch killed puppies

Wrong, middle to low fags get slightly higher and then start to shit on the lower tiers. True Chad sits at the top and does his own shit

WE HATE NIGGERS!

The poor tend to be stupid assholes. Watch how awful they are to their kids, in public. They smell and make bad decisions.

t. grew up in a poor area and I'm never going back

It just replaced virgin in general. Pretty hypocritical that it's become popular with "progressive" types. They don't see anything wrong with mocking people for not having sex I guess.

I wish the mods put in a word filter to swap it to virgin, it's the same meaning only incel is some weird reddit r9k culture

It's better than virgin. It's like virgin with a little more sting. Plus it works on non-virgins too.

It's because a lot of them waste money on useless shit that poor people are portrayed so positively to help get them to waste money on useless shit (the film industry itself).

Because Jews write those scripts, and the men are bitter they chose Chads over them and Rebekahs are mad Moishes lusted after Stacies rather than them.
No really, just look at all those articles about how "white women are the real problem" from leftists newspapers. 99% are written by butthurt Jewish women.
And Jewish women are especially mad at those Jews that end up marrying Shiksa. One reason why they hate Trump's daughter marrying Kushner so much.

Just get over paying for sex. The best thing any dad can do for his son is buy him a hooker the day he turns the legal age for sex in your country/state.

you could be virgin by choice though

actually valid analysis

when people use "incel" it's in the exact same context as you'd use "virgin" on, the insult we've been using for decades, "incel" is quite literally spawned from a reddit subculture, and now we've adopted it on 4channel, well done newfags

There's no such thing as celibacy. Nuns secretly fuck men and Priests not so secretly fuck boys.

A woman created the word funny enough.

Newfag is offensive call them newfoes you faggot.

Call them newfriends. Newfriends and tripfriends. We need some civility here.

Attached: FYvmeBK0_400x400.jpg (600x600, 34K)

They merely adopted the word. I was born in it. Moulded by it. I didn't see a vagina until I was already a 30 year old man, by then it was nothing to me but ROASTING

Incel was used back in r9k fucking years ago then suddenly some zoomerfags think its cool to use it everyday on here. Eggy from r9k was throwing incel around back in 2009.

True but /r9k/ never considered it an insult or replacement insult for virgin.

really? could be wrong about it spawning on reddit then, but for sure that single /r/incel subreddit that was 70% false flaggers any way popularized it

Incel is now just cuck/soi but against a right-wing misogynist boogeyman instead of a left-wing subversive boogeyman. Celibacy, involuntary or not, has nothing to do with it anymore.

we got us a bubble blowing double-baby

It was used as an insult on incel forums. Just the same it was thrown around and suddenly its picked up here years later when it becomes mainstream.

there is no lower form of life on this planet than theater kids

pls don't do this, i trusted you

Attached: space wars.jpg (659x529, 58K)

Literally because Jews

It spawned by some woman on a website and then it went elsewhere. It could have been used on reddit first I don't know.

Well band is cutthroat. You don't make band only suicide is left to be honest.

News flash. Everyone is fake and different in public than in private.

Because (((scriptwriters))) were incel virgins in high school

Maybe English is not her first language?

>400x400.jpg
>actually 600x600

Attached: 1551486541863.png (512x512, 706K)

mmmm yeah drink that estrogen

Then you're a Volcel

Attached: orangumelon.jpg (630x776, 142K)

so glad I didn't do band in HS, even though I liked it in Middle School

FUCK going to band practice for the last 3 weeks of summer to learn how to march, and then losing every friday/saturday to a football game

I guess you're a pedophile too.

Because writers rooms are filled with nerds who were rejected by them

his joke wasn't even set up properly

(((NERDS)))

youtube.com/watch?v=tZVdR19E5mU

>girls having fun

Unu the "roasties" waaaa mommy i want gf waaaaa

A Stacy from my middle / high-school was a little bitchy to me at first, but then she warmed up, I guess she grew as a person a little, she recommended this shitty gaming horror movie to me because she heard I liked games. It was a nice gesture I guess. Another ÙberStacy from high-school was nice to me, but not to others, I guess because she and I had some history from elementary and I'm assuming she had a crush on me then, because she would find any excuse to hang out with me back then. I was in another school for my 7th grade, there was this Stacy that was very hostile towards me, I still don't know why, but it's like she had taken me into her sights even before I entered that school. I didn't mind her, and neither did the others in my class, she was more of a lonely diva I guess. All the other "Stacies" from highschool were very nice, they were quite popular and good looking, though this wasn't an urban school with that many pupils, we had about little over 300 students.

I dunno man i have 3 sisters and they were all either athletes or cheerleaders and they continue to have lifelong social / mental issues arising from the shit they did and dealt with as 'popular girls.'

Grass is always greener.

They all have mental issues. You just get to experience some of the behind the scenes things because of proximity.

Attached: 1359331632626.jpg (324x278, 10K)

That faggot started it.

Yeah but me and my other brother / sister are pretty normal and well adjusted, we just happened to avoid the same cliques as them. Where (i can only postulate) their adult problems stem directly from their social experiences being popular.

Like one of them is 28 and still has intimacy issues / cheats on great partners because she got cheated on repeatedly in highschool. One has eating disorders and the other practically had a mental breakdown when she didn't get a cheerleading job with a national team after 3 years of trying. Last sister is perfectly well adjusted but was a nerdlinger in highschool, married with 3 kids while the others are all wrecks who hate her for that.

What are you talking about? Why are you being some vague bitch? Are we not worthy?

maybe that retard should specify the north pole so it makes some sense

(you)

Scandalous

I want them to watch me jerk off or while I fuck their moms.

The guy is retarded here. Poles don't imply attraction. Even if he'd said "magnetic pole" it would still be dumb, since it would imply he's metal? Shit joke, shit setup, shit execution. She did well considering what she had to work with.

Here's how that should've went
>Are you a pole?
>Yes, haha, what gave it away? my name? teehee, I'm 56% polish on my father's side and... [tl;dr]
>Then I must be a compass, because I'm attracted to you
joke setup, punchline landed, done.

There's no point to an ice-breaker if you have to wait for the ice to be broken before finishing it.

I think there's this funny misconception about Chads and Stacies. I'm about a cunt hair away from being a Brad, so I've been to parties with Chads, Stacies, Autists, Losers, Druggies, etc.

My favorite people to talk to were always the Chads and Stacies, you could be drinking talking about music, and a big offensive lineman can say something like "I love Bob Dylan" and then you could talk music for a half hour. The Stacies usually nice and sociable because they don't hate anyone.

Back to the hipster/indie kids and the negativity went up, and the conversation a lot more rigid.

I realize I can't paint all of these people in this manner, but I tend to like the ones I've met.

It's almost like projection of high schoolers has no basis on reality. Everyone older than 20 already knows these things.

I didn't get the joke. Sorry I'm not an underage ban that just studied for Holocaust science class.

Attached: 1496084809766.jpg (924x976, 129K)

Sounds like you're projecting there a bit bud

>Pretty hypocritical that it's become popular with "progressive" types
huh? religious people were the first to be mocked for being virgins

>the first
>it's become
Not him, but learn to read.

why would it be hypocritical if they were already doing it with religious people? Religion is too easy a target so they have to up their game

Have a stacy gf, can confirm

>wanting a smart woman
lol, are you a cuck?

Well it's either that or your icebreaker falls flat. If you want it to work, you have to at least establish why you should be attracted to her because she's a pole(magnetic, so it has to be some metal thing or compass or something). Besides, a lot of icebreakers rely on a setup question.

Beta women are in my experience the most passive aggressive cunts around, or whine about their issues nonstop. Even if stacies are fake nice they at least can genuinely have fun.