Is Jack Black the only celebrity to jump into the Youtube game without being cringey and fake as fuck?

Is Jack Black the only celebrity to jump into the Youtube game without being cringey and fake as fuck?

Attached: jablinski games.png (2872x1500, 3.77M)

>without being cringey and fake as fuck

Attached: Steven_Spielberg_Tintin_Paris_2011.jpg (432x587, 66K)

fuck off, you were only good in nacho libre

Jack Black isn't jewish right? Kinda went on /pol/ just for some laughs, and there was a thread yesterday that has me pretty fucked up that almost all actors and actresses are jewish.

JUH-BLANKSKERS-GAYMES JAY-BILLS

Is Jablinski Games the PS3 of YouTube channels? Because it has no gaems.

>not fake as fuck
>His mother was born Jewish, while his father converted to Judaism. Black was raised Jewish, attending Hebrew school and becoming a bar mitzvah.[8][9]

Attached: reeeee.jpg (997x737, 93K)

nah ethan hawke's stream is based as fuck too

He was already cringey so his lack of dignity makes the transition seamless.

He's fake though.

>His mother was born Jewish, while his father converted to Judaism. Black was raised Jewish, attending Hebrew school and becoming a bar mitzvah.[8][9]

Attached: Capture.png (1271x100, 35K)

based

Jesus we get it hes jewish

He is, and your statement is true, Hollywood is filled with Jews top to bottom. You can be the most Jew worshipping Evangelical and still observe the clear fact that Jews own Hollywood.

>Savage Planet T-shirt

cringed and bluepilled

His first video was the epitome of cringe.
>SUB TO PEWDIEPIE XDDD
>HAHA LOUD UNDERTALE MEME SONG AM I COOL YET TO YOU ZOOM ZOOMS??!! I MAY BE 50 OR WHATEVER BUT WHATEVER SUB AND GIB SHEKELS GOY- I MEAN GUYS
Literally PTSD-inducing.

I feel like I'm losing my mind.

stop going on /pol/

tried to enjoy it because I loved school of rock as a kid but his videos are just fucking awful
>MUH NINJA

This

WTF I HATE JACK BLACK NOW

Thomas Jacob Black is jewish, this doesn't relate at all to Jack Black. Both entities are separated and his carreer is earned and not pushed by nepotism or anything similar. Hollywood is a meritocracy.

I mean, I usually don't. I just like going on occasionally for the bants and entertaining theories. I really wish I never went into that thread though.

Three posts in.

No your mind is finally awakening.

Now you must realize we are in the middle of a cultural war. The Jews have infiltrated western culture from the inside and are destroying it through subversion rather than combat. America picked the wrong side in WW2

>constantly makes jokes about conservative christians being controlling
>is a jew

im really really very shocked at this

Yes but who cares, he is a based jew

You're on the other side of the looking glass now, lad

Retard

But everything is going to shit, and there's no turning back. Whatever, this is just fucking terrible I wish I never went on there. I think I spent at least 3 hours on wikipedia this morning just going through directors, producers, actors, actress, studio heads, etc, etc, etc. I mean, I knew Spielberg was jewish, not that it makes any difference. But it has to be like more than 95 percent of the people I randomly went through. I just don't know anymore man.

There's nothing wrong with minorities helping minorities. The way jewish people seek to help themselves is beautiful and no seething white incels can change this fact.

There's no turning back now.

Attached: 1549073936336.jpg (579x426, 33K)

Well I rather go back to not knowing to be honest.

>tropic thunder
>the cable guy
>school of rock
>tenacious d
>shark tale
>envy
>spiderman
>shallow hal
>saving Silverman
>I still know what you did last summer
Also he was pretty good in goosebumps as RL stein

Attached: WpWPhq16hYex.jpg (638x425, 74K)

This has been common knowledge for 80 years wtf is wrong with you

Yeah, I'm sure his handler kikes are working overtime.

He's literally an ashkenazi kike.

This is the reason they grow stronger, because of weak scum like you.

Keep reading into it but keep it as a side project and have a main hobby or interest you can talk to people about so you don't sound like a lunatic to them.

Unironically, he's 10/10 in Orange County. The film is what it is, but if you just focus on him in it, you will think he deserves a merit based oscar.

>Hollywood is a meritocracy

Attached: 0B919E86-8860-4B57-BA82-7B6F11DE1B69.jpg (261x199, 14K)

I believe most people trying to get in the business will say they are part jewish. I forgot where I read it, but thos guy was saying he wore a star of david necklace in LA and that opened more doors for him than anything else he'd done.

> without being fake as fuck

yeah, right.

They literaly have awards each year pointing the best of each category, it doesn't get more fair than this.

Should I cancel my netflix and hulu? Are streaming companies in on it too?

Thanks, this is all really overwhelming.

life comes at you hard sometimes, buddy

Attached: IKTWCVito.png (1098x746, 1.05M)

Based hitler dubs

lmao user stop you’re making me laugh too much

Attached: 6AFF3756-56BA-48A3-BCAC-9EAED271DF30.jpg (269x212, 25K)

go shill your channel on Yea Forums with the rest of them