Can we have an actual fucking BR2049 thread for once

Can we have an actual fucking BR2049 thread for once

Attached: 841B32E2-182B-4008-850F-8831B0225C87.gif (560x315, 3.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ww.hdreactor.club/8314904-beguschiy-po-lezviyu-2049-2017.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. What's on your mind?

Attached: IMAX_2049.jpg (1526x855, 126K)

Sure. I really liked the movie and bought the Blueray. I haven't rewatched it yet. I had watched Bladerunner probably 100 of times. This one feels like a proper sequel that will get more respect in 10 years. I'm going to watch it tonight.

incel bait thread

Sneed

With incels interlinked

What I don't get is there's a perfectly good Open Matte torrent out there but no way to buy it.

How is that a thing. For what other movie has that been a thing?

Attached: OPEN MATTE.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

It's been 6 years....
Should I send her a message her on fb bros? She shares posts referencing me.

Holy shit I loved the interlinked scene
>fire
>fire
>left
>fire
>get up and do your job
Fucking awesome now I wanna rewatch desu, it’s like the original BR on crack. The action is so sick.
Have it on VUDU. Fuck I wish the digital age wasn’t such a big thing now guys..
>tfw 21 and prob never gonna have the dvd collection I always wanted

do you understand how close we are to having synthetic girlfriends :^)?

Attached: MediumUnrulyHoneyeater.webm (1920x1080, 729K)

this is the only film i've ever regretted not watching in a cinema

Alex Jones said that blade runner is a preparation for whats coming, so I hope its soon

>The year is 2049
>Come home from a long day at work
>Your waifu welcomes you with a smile
>"Was a day, hm?"
>Was a day.
>She asks you to get comfy while she puts on Blade Runner 2049.
>"Do you remember this film, user? It was number one on the box office."
>You remember.
>She sits next to you and suddenly you find it hard to remember a day without her.

Plensnnsnit post. Not lukiing it. Jer 20147 will be better

The first image I see of the open matte, I hope the full movie exists

Just a reminder....

Attached: based.png (1316x1676, 2.49M)

tried watching this. made it about a hour and turned it off. really shitty movie.

It was a dishonest film.

Attached: 1506126084348.jp43g.jpg (247x415, 18K)

I remember I kept mentioning it to my girl, 2017, sophomore year of college was so hype to see another gosling kino. Never ended up seeing it. Saw BR last Sunday, saw BR2049 yesterday. It was worth the wait.

Attached: 1551031352226.jpg (2397x1386, 593K)

based

Lmao, can someone photoshop goose looking down at goose looking up at goose

>JOI=Jerk off Instructions
>JOE=Jerk off encouragement
Bravo....

Why does he request the scan to be "30 meters to maximum depth"? Isn't the relevant box found at a much shallower depth?

The drone is 30 meters above ground, scanning to maximum depth below ground.

That's how I interpret it. Drone kino, my friend.

>Have it on VUDU
Yeah same. My bluray version came with it. It's basically on everything now because the interlinked all the movie streaming services which is really nice.

All right that makes some sense, thank you. Time to amend my understanding of the scene. Maybe I'll glue it.

Here you go ww.hdreactor.club/8314904-beguschiy-po-lezviyu-2049-2017.html

t. based user for sharing it a few weeks ago

If you liked BR, then watch Altered Carbon

except the last two episodes

Vudu is kino storing system

Been wanting to watch some good movies, besides this and Drive, what else should I watch?

ALSO, how do you guys get movies. I don't want to buy or rent movies from youtube

I pirate, but yaknow.

You were never really here is a favorite of mine, Mr. Nobody is a guilty pleasure, The Guest is like Drive.

I felt like ep 7 and 8 were problematic. Last episodes were ok for me. I wanted Keanu Reeves to play Takeshi Kovacs instead of that falcon from mcu next season baka.

VUDU VUDU VUDU
Watch the original BR, Venom, the original Spider-Man trilogy.

Also OP here just wanted to thank everyone for actually coming together and making a relatively successful BR2049 thread. I was thinking of watching Alien or Aliens before work, I always heard aliens was more kino. I’m open to more suggestions as well

>tfw bought the 4k bd at release but don't have a 4k player so haven't watched it

I have a question: if Joi can lit a cigarette, that means she can interact physically with reality right ? She could at least burn the villains ?

Does 4K even make that much of a difference? Because that’s the only reason why I’ll buy another next gen console

She should’ve popped out of her little JUUL before LUV stomped her out and torched that femdom hoe, she loved K.
>tfw everything you want to hear
>everything you want to see

HDR is bigger difference IMO and HEVC encoding also a lot of 4K Blurays are just upscaled

it cost money?

Fuck I miss the yify days...still have about 72 flicks on an old laptop of mine back home...I miss being Driveanon too desu

>How can you be a fan if you don't own the boots.

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-03-17-55-18.png (1295x358, 107K)

Would it be cringey if I would wear his entire outfit? Already have a grey combat sweater kind of thing 5’9 and not in shit shape
I just don’t want the overcoat to height Mog me

what is the russian girls name

i want to know

>5’9
user....

I know.

Attached: A76B75EB-9AEA-497B-A949-C66C9825B675.jpg (768x768, 78K)

Excellent overlap

Excellent dubs, peep my quads

Attached: B8C5A757-2DF9-4450-BC3F-35D942740E35.jpg (660x440, 91K)

show the jacket / your body and blur your face

Jacket incoming, don’t have any recent front pics but I’m about 160-165lbs, 5,9 like I said. Long arms/legs relatively lean overall

Attached: C3049C47-AF16-458A-B1F9-514381F806CD.jpg (1242x2208, 314K)

Attached: 9AF06A06-D000-415A-8486-8E5C389B79CD.png (1242x2208, 2.12M)

Alright manlet, where do you live. If you live in a colder urban area, you could probably pull it off. That is if you have the weird autistic mentality too

I'm seriously considering those or these boots. I want boots instead of shoes.

Attached: 2019-03-03 18_42_22.jpg (905x406, 120K)

New England, Rhode Island to be exact. I’m definitely pretty autistic too.

Attached: 83F8878C-2CF6-4BB4-8AE4-F0678908D20F.jpg (2048x2048, 499K)

Not enough people saw the movie to know that you are dressing up desu.

As he posted
These are pretty frickin badass
I just wouldn’t wanna give off a school shooter vibe

Attached: C10C301A-CD02-4949-AFA6-AC429B01BDA3.png (1242x2208, 1.98M)

>baby driver
get the fuck outta here

Adidas GSG9 boots. You’re welcome.

The only person who would is my gf and my sides are in space right now laying next to her imagining the fucking look she’ll give me if I ever wear this entire look
Only for his headphones gimmick bullshit, we can all agree that most of us here tend to wear earbuds/headphones often

Attached: 9542F0E0-803A-465B-A546-C173EE39262C.png (2208x904, 1.76M)

I cried the first time I saw this movie.
Not during it but a few hours later when I got home cried for a little bit. No sobbing thoufh, fuck that

Anyone else have this happen? Not even just for br4049

Yeah
Just say it's been a while and ask what's up

I agree with the bloviating redditor.

>>"Do you remember this film, user? It was number one on the box office."
Why would I want a digital waifu feeding me wrong information?

>my gf
FUCK YOU

I usually like to watch BR and go on a night walk. It's a good outlet for me. I cried during "You were never really Here", but maybe his relationship with his mother hit too close to mine, BR was more melancholy for me, maybe even a bit inspiring.

The kind of trench coat he wore is hard to pull off if you aren't really tall. If you're in a really cold area it might work though. I still edge on the side of saying no though.

>gf
unless she's a hologram you can't wear this shit. good job though, you baited me hard

You will meet yours user. In time. We all do.

Attached: 69D15E5E-2331-43AF-A896-CB7A0BC54A96.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

6'4 260 here. Would a coat work like what K wore work for me? I have mostly muscle, but theres a little bit of fat there

Do replicants think like humans that have been brainwashed, or do they have super robot brains and think at 10x speed and can have code injected into them? Does that dream scanning device work on regular humans?

Yes though be careful with the cut and fit.

Understandable.
Yep
Go for it user you just height mogged me

I mean it's nice, but my size and height comes closer to Bautista's than Goslings. I suppose I could pull it off if I look hard enough. I don't mind dropping quite a bit, so maybe I'll find a real nice quality one

I’m not sure which one is the “right one” because when I bought a drive jacket replica years ago it came in the mail and was of shit quality desu.
Everyone’s shaped differently.

>JOI=Internal
>JOE=External

What did they mean by this? Seriously, I dont know

fuck that would be a good one

>I bought a drive jacket replica years ago
Post it.

Get a similar trench coat with a shorter length.