THREAD FOR NON CAPTAIN MARVEL DISCUSSION

Discuss anything unrelated to the company wars cancer infesting these boards in this thread.

Watched Inherent Vice today, one of the best movies I've seen in years. Joanna Newsome is a babe.

Attached: Inherent_Vice_film_poster.jpg (220x330, 123K)

>let's discuss this shit film
lmao PTA is a hack

what are some good John Malkovich movies beside Being JM and Burn After Reading?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-03-21h35m34s650.png (1280x692, 867K)

the level of discussion in captain marvel films are more nuanced than your discussion of inherent vice

>DUDE GENERIC COMMENT YOUR ADORATION FOR A FILM YOU LIKE
>DUDE THAT ACTRESS A BABE LMAO xD

end your life

The book was better. It was dumb of them to cut the whole Vegas subplot.

If you like action movies, Red ain't bad

Inherent Vice is grossly under appreciated. That movie is goddamn amazing.

Why it flopped? It was far better than Phantom Thread

The Martin Short coke scene is funny as hell. I’d love to snort coke with Martin Short.

This, Red 2 is acceptably good too if you want to continue the story. I rate it as slightly below John Wick, less memeworthy but funnier

Fucking Satan

terrible movie

Inherent Vice, Big Lewboski and Under the silver lake make a very good triple feature

Add Mulholland Drive, Southland Tales and The Long Goodbye.

I picked up a few movie from a recent thread, Bad Times at El Royale was great, and Slow West was so visually pleasing, sans that weird blurred strip on the first third. It's probably to emulate some old-timey lens, right?

Anyway, i was wondering if anything good and under the radar came out in 2018?

Attached: 1545326627379.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

The Other Side of the Wind, if you haven't seen it yet. Orson Welles is still running circles round every living American director, decades after his death

>40 year old mockumentary by Orson Welles
oh wow, how have i not heard about this? Thanks a lot user, i'm going to give it a watch.

Of Mice and Men
Con Air

>book was better

Nobody likes people like you.

I could not understand a word they were saying and gave up.
Why does everyone in the movie mumble?

Dat Belladonna cameo before she gets spit roasted.