>Fade to Black
>Refade to carpet
>Covered with toy soldiers and Lego castles smashed to pieces
>There's a boy of 3, playing
>"Anons, lunch time!"
>The young boy scrambles and we hear the voice of an older boy
>"user get out of my room!mom he's playing with my toys again"
>Fade to credits

Attached: 1551643144138.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/p/daenerys-final-game-of-thrones-scene-apparently-really-messed-with-emilia-clarke-9189758
youtu.be/0yBnIUX0QAE
youtube.com/watch?v=q14AuWiltIw)
time.com/4515066/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-sansa-stark-marriage-twist/)
glamour.com/story/game-of-thrones-season-7-fan-theory-jon-snow-marry-sansa-stark)
winteriscoming.net/2016/09/17/romance-rivalry-benefits-jonsansa-marriage/)
youtube.com/watch?v=RtI0dEzYN2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Dinayeris (or whatever the fuck her name is) posts notice about the Night King
>Geralt shows up and haggles for reward of 350 gold
>Geralt kills the Night King
>All zombies die
>The End.

"It truely was a Game of Thrones, mom."

dany and Jon win and fast forward. There’s a bunch of kids running around a statue and Uncle Tyrion tells their kids about the hero Jaime Lannister.

Sansa will either sit on the iron throne or rule the north.

Nothing would be better than Cersei winning and killing everyone.

Anything else is disappointing shit, and even that sucks compared to Stannis winning

Maario Naharis

Attached: Maario Naharis.jpg (477x318, 52K)

Based Maario Naharis poster

>Predict the game of thrones series finale
everyone dies
except these two

Attached: my jam.png (494x1200, 1.12M)

I literally don't care anymore.

everyone dies
except the aunty and nephew

Attached: He's my Fucking Nephew?!! .jpg (736x736, 56K)

if the night king doesn't win i'm gonna be pissed

>shit is going down
>white walkers are marching on King's Landing
>sam is exploring the tunnels under the city
>he found a weird reference in a very old book
>danerys is circling the city throwing fire all over the place
>frozen zombie dragon is throwing ... ice.. beams about
>sam finds a weird door made of metal
>presses his hand against it
>door slides open with a grinding sound
>he's found the buried colony starship
>reactivates the ship's antimatter reactor
>it was fucked in the crash
>explodes, killing everything within 150 miles including the white walkers

the end

Jon is the prince who is promised. Only that promise is a sacrifice so Dany gets the killing blow on nights king in a dragon duel above her fathers place of death also Bran manipulated all key events to get to that situation

JRRM won't be deciding it for the show though Hack&Hack will be unless they get a clue and actually take advise from or hire a decent writer

Jaime finds a Pegasus and drives a obsidian spear through night kings heart. Takes command of the ice dragon and tells it to freeze them all. Dany is frozen and drogon gets a cold and dies.

When does it start airing?

You know Martin is just going to use DabidDabid plot to finish his books because he a fat and lazy fuck.

>Fade to Black
>Sunset found him squatting on the carpet, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler.
>There's a boy of 3, playing
>"Anons, lunch time!"
>The young boy shits brown water and we hear the voice of an older boy
>"user get out of my room!mom he's shitting in my room again"
>And the more he drank, the more he shat, but the more he shat, the thirstier he grew
>Fade to credits

doubt it since the plot already diverged quite a bit from the book's plot

5 minutes

Not a book faggot, whats the difference exactly? stannis is alive? Give me hope.

Isn't it supposed to start in may or june or something?

>white walkers are slain
>Survivors are all celebrating
>Suddenly giant squid monsters rise from the depths. An army of demons and dragons emerge from the depths of the shadowlands led by R'hlorr
>Armies of the drowned god and R'hlorr go to war as the world falls into ruin.

>All out war vs White Walkers
>Show subverts expectations by killing off Dany and Jon in episode 3 or 4
>The remaining characters are in a desperate struggle and rapidly losing ground
>Jamie and the Hound ride to Kings Landing in a last ditch effort to beg Cersei for help before the entire continent is lost
>She refuses and tells him she would rather die as a queen than assist them and be usurped
>Jamies snaps and stabs her with tears in his eyes
>He pulls out a flaming sword and becomes Azor Ahai
>Jamie and The Hound fight their way out of the throne-room(including cleganebowl) and are saved from the golden company by a mob of commoners who are tired of being abused by Cersei
>Bran has been holding off the white walkers by warging into Rhaegal and fighting with Drogon
>The night king finally kills them both but not before they manage to kill off the undead dragon
>Bran dies from the strain of controlling a dragon for an extended period of time
>Jamie shows up at the 11th hour and 1v1s the Night King
>Long duel sequence
>Jamie wins and the land is saved
>The last half-hour is the characters getting their assorted endings
>Jamie returns to being Lord Commander of the Kings guard
>Gendry sits on the throne as the prince of bel-air

It's actually just going to be a generic Dany wins ending, but I can dream.

Jamie’s hand is key to holding the flaming sword of hero’s he is the main man protecting DAny saves her life all the way until Dany can take out nights king

>my friends, you bow to no one

Attached: 7a09778db919c81e34828a381f4054df.jpg (600x873, 116K)

Mid-April I think

Thank you for replying.

It will end with Danerys bringing democracy to Westeros. I'm sure of that since D&D delivered on "build me a thousand ships". They will seriously try to sell us a bunch of retarded peasants lining up to cast their vote for the next king.

>Night King kills everyone
>Army of the Dead sweep over Westeros, leaving no survivors
>Night King sits on Iron Throne to cement his victory
>pricks himself on barb
>it's one of the Valyrian Steel sword
>"Oh snowballs!"
>explodes
>all other White Walkers and wights die too because
>"And who, are you...."

Jamie turning into Azor-Ahai and his golden hand becoming a magically infused fully functional replacement would be pretty sweet, actually.

>2,791 days since A Dance with Dragons
FINISH THE BOOKS BEFORE YOU DIE OF FAT. TICK TOCK FATTY, AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT AN APP TO JERK OFF TO TEENAGE GIRLS. YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S YOUR MOMENT OF FAME ABOUT TO DIE. WHEN THE SHOW ENDS YOU END, FATSO. YOU THINK YOUR PREQUEL SHIT IS GONNA BE ANY GOOD? REALLY? HOW'D NIGHTFLYERS DO? OH THAT'S RIGHT. THEY CANCELLED THAT SHIT. ARE YOU FINALLY DONE FUCKING AROUND? ARE YOU FINALLY READY TO LET ME HAVE THE BATTLE OF ICE? CAN I FINALLY READ ABOUT DUNK AND YOUNG OLD NAN? CAN YOU DO YOUR JOB, YOUR ONE FUCKING JOB, AND WRITE ALREADY FUCK.

Attached: FUCKING WRITE A WORD JUST ONE FUCKING WORD.jpg (655x531, 66K)

Underrated

zombies kill everyone and its an on the nose allegory for climate change

i dont care what they do i just wanna see emilia clarkes tits

I will instead rank all likely endings based on their kino levels

>God Tier
Jamie becomes Azor Ahai and saves everyone
Night King is defeated in half-way through and Mad Dany becomes the real final boss

>Good Tier
The heroes all die saving everyone and Gendry becomes king
Night King kills everyone

>Meh Tier
Everyone dies and the continent adopts a pseudo-democracy and refuses another monarch

>SHIT Tier
Preggo Dany on the throne ending

Whatever it is, it will be dissapointing, cause at the end of the day is asoiaf very much a cliché-ridden work of genre fiction, despite how much george may think and say it isnt

Maybe the real game of thrones was the friends we made along the way

>"Damn you're ugly"

The side with better tax laws will win.

I would be very okay with this ending user you did a good job

Night King's policy is tax free, as a matter of fact he will permanently absolve you of all debt.

They destroy The One Ring.

>tfw winter was coming
>tfw "Was it rape?"
>tfw Storytime with Old Nan
>tfw verts and reaction images everywhere
>tfw STANNIS DID NOT BREAK HIS VOWS
>tfw "Hi Yea Forums, this is Edward Starch"
>tfw you didn't know Dagmer's real identity
>tfw no chain
>tfw it fit
>tfw merlings were everywhere
>tfw CLEGANEBOWL was just one guy and he'd wish you merry CLEGANEBOWLs
>tfw frogfu was just one guy doing a countdown and he never got firsts
>tfw Rickon and Dickon become gay emperors of Essos
>tfw you were haeving problems
>tfw Mummy Dorne
>tfw "Friendly Reminder with Ros"
>tfw /TDQR/
>tfw "ALL HAIL KING JOFFREY THE WHORESLAYER!"
>tfw Talisa was a spy
>tfw Roose finally got loose
>tfw "Promise me, Ned"
>tfw "Was it rape?" Lannister Edition
>tfw Double Daggers
>tfw HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>tfw SAVE ME GREYWORM!
>tfw bad pussy
>tfw Stannis isn't dead guys!
>tfw /got/ was put to the sword

user, I dreamed I was old.

Attached: 1365638871571.jpg (750x656, 95K)

Is that sustainable in the long run or is his gambit to win the war before that tax plan blows on his face?

Dany and Jon win, but choose not to rule. They go off into the country to start an old farm. Dany approaches a nearby farmhouse to introduce herself and the final words of the series spoken by an unseen figure are: "Well well! Look at the city slicker pulling up on her fancy Valyrian dragon!"

>this will go unaddressed
where are they huh?

Attached: Game-Of-Thrones-baby.jpg (634x409, 48K)

I will never understand why retards ask questions that could be answered in less than 5 seconds with a google search

>It's actually just going to be a generic Dany wins ending, but I can dream.

its confirmed that daenerys goes mad.also you forgot about euron.

My god are you retarded? That's how the NK creates the WW.

Tons of differences, nobody is going to list them all here. Look it up faggot.

imagine the screeching if Dany didn't win, so it's bound to happen

Jon bites a bullet, to remove any evidence she didn't do this on her own

Bran saves the day mind controlling the ice dragon

the book is ready, just sitting in his closet until the series ends, due to a quiet deal with hbo

>Confederate States win the American Civil War and Anne Frank becomes pregnant
>inb4 that isn't GoT at all

Don't ask stupid questions boy.

Attached: Civil War Fort Battle.jpg (1000x915, 294K)

most characters that are dead in the show are still alive in the books including stannis

Almost everyone fucking dies but the WW are kill.
Bran becomes a ghost stuck in all of time, turns into a legend and kid's bedtime story.
Final scene is Sam's fat fucking face as he sits down and writes "A Song of Ice and Fire" because Georgie is a fucking HACK.

Nope.

People keep saying this, but I have yet to see even a shred of evidence to back this theory up.

Because there is no evidence, it's a literal leddit theory they use to rationalize that their beloved idol couldn't possibly be lazy enough to STILL not be able to finish the next book. It's pathetic and made up.

>its confirmed that daenerys goes mad
What? source? I never heard this, not even in the probably-fake spoilers I read
>also you forgot about euron
Didn't he fuck off back to the islands? I doubt he is gonna be involved much in the season except for a 2 minute scene of Eunich and Dyke executing him after winning a battle off-screen at the end.

can Bran warg into undead. That would be a cool twist

>10 years of writing
>Only completed 100 pages
>60 of them are descriptions of food and ornate wall ornaments

Attached: George RR Martinberg.png (361x931, 452K)

>That's how the NK creates the WW.
Yeah and where are they nigga? At best 7 years has past. If he can just make anything bigger, why not make his entire army bigger?

Guys Bran will be the Night King in the end because when the old Night King is defeated there needs to be a new one otherwise the remaining wights would go berserk.

>Dany and Jon die tragically in the final battle, along with the dragons
>Cersei burns in wildfire
>Their son Eddard Targaryen becomes king, with Tyrion as hand
>Sansa rules the North
>Arya dies or something, who cares?
>Bran becomes Night King and awaits the next great winter
>Jaime takes the Black and becomes Lord Commander
>Final scene is Grand Maester Sam starting to write "A Song of Ice and Fire"
>Fade to Black
>And who...are you...
>Written by David Benioff and D.B Weiss

I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone so long without even trying to write that he's forgotten where he was going with a bunch of the characters and arcs, and now he can't figure out how to work them into the overall story anymore

It doesn't, it's left on a cliff hanger and then GRRM dies of heart failure and they never continue the series, saying that Martin would want it to be up to the fans interpretation
Normies and mad for a week and then forget the show ever existed

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

95% of scenes will be kino, 5% of scenes will be into the trash it goes.

The wights will all die. They demonstrated that killing a white walker will cause wights that it created to die, so the obvious implication is that killing the NK will cause all the white walkers/wights to die because he created them all. Even if the walkers don't die, they'd be the only ones you need to kill to wipe out the army.

bustle.com/p/daenerys-final-game-of-thrones-scene-apparently-really-messed-with-emilia-clarke-9189758

DAny get raped by iron born and night king wins after they fill in his backstory and it being righteous victory

Where the trailer already ?

Interesting, but I doubt they would actually do that to their woke feminist self-insert. Probably just a misdirect on orders from DnD.

Do we have another spoiler list like we did for season 7?

True Detective Finale (just a guess)

>Star Destroyers zip out of hyperspace at end of first episode
>Imperials help Jon take over
>Gets knighted by Sheev for his service
>”Jon, your new name is now Grand Moff Tarkin”
>GOT theme warps to imperial march at end credits as a semiconstructed Death Star is scene from a guard on the wall

That doesn't confirm anything you said. It's literally a clickbait opinion piece. Most of the cast members gave similar answers to the end of filming.

>Arya and Gendry will be queen and king of Westeros
I don't even know what to think

Attached: 5c5ed6623e91c3bac7915b64d5064f86.jpg (540x732, 64K)

Nah I’d been on a Ireland game of thrones tour the almost I could imply for what the extras had heard was that Jon snow dies but that’s the biggest imply I heard

>An entire episode dedicated to the man that the forest thots turned into a monser

He was just a humble farmer with a family, now they are ALL gonna pay.

Attached: The Real Hero.jpg (750x563, 111K)

>Dindunaerys and John Sno win
>Dragons, Cersei and Mr. Cool ICE die
>they realize that there will be no peace with the throne around
>use draggin fire to melt it
>proclaim Westeros a democracy
>fuck off to new adventures

Attached: [HorribleSubs]_Ito_Junji_Collection_-_01_[1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.52_[2018.01.05_21.30.10].jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

>Danny as Queen, Jon as Prince-Consort.
>Tyrion Hand of the Queen
>Sansa Wardeness of the North
>Brienne Lady Commander of the Queens Guard
>Arya is the Courts Personal Assassin
>Yara is the Overlady of the Iron Islands
>Cercei is Lady of the Wester-lands.
>Jaimie is new Lord Commander of Nights Watch

Normies don't give a fuck about anything else.

Normies wont care about anything else

>Westeros gets thot petroled

Kino

George R. R. Martin is the most based troll on earth. The amount of salt generated by him not finishing his book is astonishing.

>Dany and Jon win the war
>They marry and on the wedding night its just Dany and Jon on the balcony
>full moon
>Jon proposes a toast to the victory
>Dany doesnt drink
>Jon asks why she isnt drinking
>Dany just smiles and rubs her stomach
>Jon jumps for joy
>camera pans up to the full moon
>youtu.be/0yBnIUX0QAE plays
>credits

Brain is the twist villain. I'm sorry, but his tale is not one of sacrifice or of the human spirit. Bran Stark is literally dead and something is inhabiting his body with godlike powers and people just blindly accept it out of necessity right now.

Attached: 1433369224787.jpg (545x567, 56K)

>proclaim Westeros a democracy

There is zero chance that Dany would allow this everything she did to claim the throne. She knows she wouldn't be declared ruler by the people after bringing 10k rapists barbarians to the continent and murdering entire noble houses. this would probably make her chimp out. would actually be a good ending.

>why do you carry 2 swords?
>steel one is for men, valyrian one is for white walkers

pic related is pulling literally the same shit except it's just a trilogy and he only wrote 2 books, there is probably some serious betting going on between who, if either, will finish first

I would guess Martin, he's relatively high IQ and an amiable fellow, hard working type of chap. while rothfuss is just some incel who got lucky with his cringey nonsense and is probably actually shitting himself over writers block right now. martin is just chad and doesn't give a fuck, which is the first step to completing anything

Attached: rothfuss.jpg (250x333, 25K)

It would totally be in D&D's character to think that medieval people knew about not drinking alcohol during pregnancy.

>Sam sits down to write "A Song of Ice and Fire"
>His voice over comes in as he narrates the epilogues for each character
>Ends with "And as Westeros stood at the precipice of change, no one would forget the most important and troubling times its history had seen."
>he looks at the camera now
>"Truly, it was a Game of Thrones"

Why is this song good every time It's used in a scene? I even liked the fucking dance number in Umbrella Academy when it used this.

They kill the night king, but with random casualties from the main actors. But now they are zombies are without a leader, someone needs to be in command so they don't just go fucking shit up. The crippled kid steps up and says "there must always be a night king", now leave Jon Snow and tell them that the night king is dead and that Bran Stark dies with him. He takes the armies and rides north. Then the pandas come

Attached: 1551394213039.jpg (700x769, 157K)

They had no idea about it at all? did all people in medieval times have FAS?

Attached: brain.jpg (299x168, 7K)

They already established last season that all the Wights die when the NK dies.

The skeleton dragon eats Cerce. We already spent like twelve million bucks rendering the scene, there’s no way they will change it.

>There is zero chance that Dany would allow this everything she did to claim the throne
It's literally how Meereen ended. They chose their own leaders and she left it to them.

>She knows she wouldn't be declared ruler by the people after bringing 10k rapists barbarians to the continent and murdering entire noble houses.
She's had Dorne and Highgarden, 1/2 of the Iron Islands under belt and now the North + Vale and likely Riverlands soon. She could even have the Stormlands if she wanted too. Friendly reminder the Starks have wiped out the Frey's, Boltons and are looking to do the same to House Lannister.

That's why it would be a good tweest, everyone expects the status quo with some retard on the throne.

Cersei will kill a dragon outright with a big old cross bow. It’s so heavily foreshadowed Dany will be left with Drogon. Who knows iwhatll happen with the second dead dragon maybe bran?

would be pretty funny if the white walkers were the only thing holding the squids, demons and R'hlorr back from invading

Elder God

A resurrected Stannis with his head sewed back on charges into battle, Lightbringer in hand, and personally strikes down the usurpers Jon Snow, Cersei Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Euron Greyjoy, and then finally the Night King

maybe the real game of thrones was the friends we made along the way

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

It's pretty obvious they all die and Gendry becomes King with Arya by his side.
They even went as far as retconning the whole "muh black haired baby" by Cersei.

Aye he’s also fucked up. Took Tolkien’s advice ‘takes grow in the telling’ but don’t actually finish the story before publishing. So not only does the series grow in the telling but individual books do until you can’t be satisfied releasing anything

We get to see his glorious ass again.

Attached: 93.jpg (675x1200, 113K)

The whole thing is Tony Soprano's coma dream.

>Khaleesi died on the way back to her home planet, but she totally boned her brother one last time before she left. She gave the dragons to a Sanctuary.

i was just thinking the other day about the meme ending with GRRM making a cameo but he turned it down, so it's not gonna be GRRM writing in a book and finishing his tale of ice and fire at the end.

Attached: george_r_r_martin.jpg (2048x1536, 470K)

Dothraki and Unsullied have 100% voter turnout due to worshiping their white thicc waterfat savior GODDESS and patrol the polling stations with Arahks and spears

Attached: IMG_1738.jpg (768x1152, 152K)

Either Catelyn is revealed to be a zombie in some convoluted last minute thing and marries The Night King in a truce or Jon marries an Other and basically repeats what the 13th Lord Commander did.

End of Westeros happens all main characters basically die besides from like Tyrion and Jamie maybe and Jamie comes to Kings landing to get support for the Nights watch which he now leads and before we goes to the Throne-room he see's Tyrion.

>Tyrion - " Hey bro, the king has been expecting you "
>Jamie - " King? who is it? "
>Doors fly open and it's Ed Sheeran on the Throne
>Ed - " It's a new one " then he winks at the Camera

And who are you...

>cersei's pregnancy is real and she miscarries jaime's baby
>cersei has another nude scene, possibly with euron greyjoy
>jaime fucks the chick who looks like an ogre
>army of the dead attack winterfell and cause everyone to flee
>at the same time, cersei's sellswords attack winterfell but then change sides after seeing the night king
>army of the dead is now marching on king's landing
>tyrion betrays yassss kween and is sentenced to death at the end
>jaime kills cersei and then dies, now all the lannisters are dead (except the extended family, but no1curr)

screencap this

Attached: nikolaj fuckme-waldau.png (595x751, 355K)

>Democracy
The people don't know what they want, westeros will go to shit real quick

>It's literally how Meereen ended. They chose their own leaders and she left it to them.

Because she never actually gave a fuck about Meereen, it was a stepping stone. As a matter of fact she really didn't give a fuck about any of the desert people, as evidenced by her handwaving of dragons murdering children and making her followers march through the heat with low supplies.

>She's had Dorne and Highgarden, 1/2 of the Iron Islands under belt and now the North + Vale and likely Riverlands soon.

Before they knew what she was actually like. Even Tyrion was horrified when she started cooking entire royal families for not bending the knee, and he would basically smell her seat just to breathe in her farts.

>the hound is alive

Thank the gods

Remember when this story was about the interesting characters and their politics and petty squabbling to become king of the nation? Is there any fantasyshit that doesn't inevitably turn into a shitty kill the dark lord save the world ebic wagh story?

I’ve been rewatching series it’s so fucking good lads it’s kinda impressive how unique it is when you get same old cop shit normally.

Bow before your new King and Queen, you shits!!!!

Attached: Honeyview_maisie-williams-19jul13-01.png (1500x1600, 1.86M)

>who here remembers this pasta?

What happened?

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South.

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally undeniable chemistry between Kit and Sophie

Literally spreading through normies like wildfire (youtube.com/watch?v=q14AuWiltIw) t. Alt Shift X

Literally being covered by Time and Glamour (time.com/4515066/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-sansa-stark-marriage-twist/) (glamour.com/story/game-of-thrones-season-7-fan-theory-jon-snow-marry-sansa-stark)

Literally got an editorial on Winteriscoming (winteriscoming.net/2016/09/17/romance-rivalry-benefits-jonsansa-marriage/)

Go on, deny it and call it reddit you plebs.

Attached: jonsa fucking shits.jpg (1680x2593, 1.15M)

Why would there be evidence? That would ruin the point.

So why do all the fire preistess have the same necklace with the red amulets?

>Because she never actually gave a fuck about Meereen
She chooses to stay there longer instead of abandoning it against her advisors wishes.

>Before they knew what she was actually like.
Except those other leaders told her to nuke KL day 1 and she defended Tyrion until every single one of his plans failed miserably. Hell House Stark is more ruthless than her, just look at what Arya and Sansa have been doing to people they have grudges against. Those two are spiteful and full of vengeance and the North is in their care. Scripts are out anyways, Tarly basically cut her off before she can send him to the Wall. The guy came into the a show a bigot and chose to exit as one. Tyrion is a Lannister sympathizer anyways after his talks with Cersei. It's likely he betrays all of them next season and sides with his sister. When Dany talks to Varys about traitors, it's likely talking about Tyrion's fate, not Varys'.

My predictions for TWOW:
>Drogon dies from his wounds
>Hightowers influenced EVERYTHING going on in the north for some reason connected to the wall and the religion of the Red God. Mel's visions were also influenced by them with their candles
>Stannis dies as he is no longer Hightowers favourable champion and Victarion is chosen instead. He converts a SHIT LOAD of followers after the battle of slaver's bay. Victarion renounces the Drowned God and picks R'hllor. Huge schism happens between House Greyjoy and Pyke civil war
>Rhaego is revealed to be alive and is used as leverage against Daenerys by Jhaqo not to oppose him

Nah, this is bullshit.

Would love to see VICTARION KING though, that'd be great.

I think the Hightower stuff has some legitimacy. They are followers of the Red God after all.

>Stannis dies as he is no longer Hightowers favourable champion

Does this really matter though? Aurane Waters already sent the Bank of Braavos to back him

>North Korea creates Wonder Woman
holy shit

Attached: 1347574361113.jpg (420x454, 19K)

Attached: 2E6A72CF-F508-4E2F-A87A-8AF00200A7C6.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Jon the snow dabs on all the cold zombs

What if Victarion marries Cersei and he goes into a rage and beats her to death like his previous wife?

embarrassing desu

There's only one man who's going to murder Cersei in a rage, user.

Attached: contemplative j.jpg (1200x900, 140K)

Holy based doggo

>whitewalkers kill the starks, stormborns, lannisters
>all of humanity doomed
>the white king is in a diner celebrating with his family
>his daughter is running in
>hears bell ring while journey song starts the chorus
>"Dont stop-"

Is it true that there are spinoffs in the works?

>White Walker invasion decimates the North, Riverrun, the Eyrie, & the Westerlands
>Heavy defeats on the side of the living such as Davos, Brienne, Melisandre
>Another dead dragon
>Running out of Dragonsglass weapons
>All major living characters united in stronghold King's Landing for last stand
>Samwell notes that the only other substance to kill Whitewalkers are Valyrian steel
>The Iron Throne, given its age, is theorized to be composed of Valyrian swords
>They destroy the Iron Throne
>Last surviving dragon assists Gendry in forging new swords
>Night King breaks through into septum
>Apparently the White Walkers found the location of the group because they are bonded with their brother Sam (Gilly's baby)
>The White Walkers take baby Sam
>Battle ongoing
>Last dragon killed
>Someone (probably Jaime) defeats the Night King (since, y'know, he's the Kingslayer)
>As the Night King perishes, so do all the White Walkers & Wights
>Jon/Aegon marries Daenerys & have three children (wolf/dragon)
>Gendry marries Arya (stag/wolf)
>Arya likely dies shortly after childbirth (the Stark direwolf mother died from a stag in her, plus it mirrors Lyanna's death)
>Tyrion consummates his marriage to Sansa as he was the only man to respect her
>All magic is gone from the world
>Skip to modern time
>Everything that transpired in the series is almost forgotten, only surviving as a legend everybody believes is "just a fairy tale"

no way it doesn't end with the night king being defeated and all the whites collapsing

as much as i hate this ending this is probably what will happen

Why have a Night's Watch when there won't be a wall to watch from?

I'm more interested in how much of the ending GRRM gave them, they're going to use and, decades from now (if we're lucky), if the fat fuck will change his true ending in reaction to GOT.

Stannis is alive and well.
Sansa isn't anywhere near the North or the bride of Ramsay's plot.
There is an Aegon, survived son of Rhaegar with his Martell wife. We don't know if he's the real deal or not, but Varys' support him and his actions were to put him in the throne.
Jon's "died", like in the show.
Dany's going insane and giving up on being a peaceful ruler
Jaime has given up on Cersei.
There's too much to list here.

>Jaime has given up on Cersei.
Until he gets reunited with Tommen and Myrcella, Cersei will exploit that to finally be a family and put Jaime on the leash again.

>Everything that transpired in the series is almost forgotten, only surviving as a legend everybody believes is "just a fairy tale"
unironically kino

Based

>everyone believes it's just a fairy tale
>cut to local Police Department
>"I'm tellin ya Frank, this town is goin' to shit. Some crackpots down town are sayin' they saw a freakin' dragon!"
>Camera pans down
>DETECTIVE F. TARGARYEN
TO BE CONTINUED

Kino

The heroes of Westeros will return in the "Winds of Winter" by George R.R. Martin. In stores next week.

Dragon whore gets BTFO by zombies and seals them away by sacrificing herself. Gendry becomes king, marries Cersi and and John Snow is king of the north. So pretty much nothing has changed, and you just wasted years of your life watching this shit.

Seeing both Jon and Dany get killed off would be pretty cool and I actually like those characters.

Cringe

Attached: 696D72EF-1933-4FE9-BD2E-6F73E122FFA4.jpg (525x525, 22K)

true, Cersei is the only interesting character any more

>Brain

Attached: 138F6429-FDF7-4C19-90F8-EAEF5ABE762D.png (1080x914, 911K)

umm it will have something to do with dragons and I am sure that wendy Williams will be the main villain and her power will be sippin the tea attack that will be the series finale youtube.com/watch?v=RtI0dEzYN2E

god gendry is so fucking hot and that goblin is so hideous

A fourth wall break with j rr martin popping out of portal to put a end to everything.

If it doesn't end in a Bollywood-esque dance off with all the characters, doa, then I will be very disappointed.

I wish I could believe you user I really do but in my heart of hearts I know it'll never be finished

>Dany is the last main person alive
>she laments about Jon dying and wonders who really was the Prince who was Promised
>screen fades to black, white text says 6000 years later
>a young mother is cradling a newborn baby
>nurse asks what she will name him
>"adolf"
>THE GAME CONTINUES ON IN THE GOTCU

you forgot your pic

Attached: Samuel Vimes.jpg (380x590, 166K)

Attached: 929C51B5-DEBA-42F2-B7FC-947CB2F987F8.jpg (750x409, 64K)

>savage dogs
Bet good money they were pitbulls.

The book is almost finished and hes waiting to see the reception to his ending to decide if he wants to completly change it in the event people hate it.

Why aren't pitbulls outlawed like wolves? Wolves probably kill less than dogs with jaws of death.

>fade to Black
>Refade to a familiar voice talking to himself, narrating his own book
>He just finished writing
>It's Bilbo
>Before he even wrote there and back again

This would unironically be better than the shit we're going to get

I thought tyrion betrayal was confirmed fake

fucking BRAIN

Kelly C becomes queen of everything. introduces tax policy on the ice zombies.

>No! What is happening? Without a Knight King, the undead are rampaging across the continent!
Don't you see? The Night King was keeping them in check! The last bit of humanity he had was merciful! He was holding them back
>So it is. There must always be a Night King. I should take the responsibility
No Jon! The responsibility can only be mine!
>Bran?! You can't!
It must be me! The Three Eyed Crow trained me for this!
>The world will know of your sacrifice
No! They can never know! Go back to Winterfell and tell them that the Night King is dead, and that I died with him!

Attached: 1541230103856.png (1244x236, 32K)

>i have a son
>you have a daughter
>we'll join houses
B R A V O

>lots of people fight
>the zombies show up and the humans have to band together and put aside their differences
>they almost don't do it in time but they finally kill the zombie king
>fade to black
>the very last scene of the show will be 1000 years/generations/whatever later
>some dude is running in the woods
>lots of snow
>he dies
>blue eyes
>white walkers are back

>king roberts son who has spent years laboring as a blacksmith, meant to be huge and muscular and imposing
>played by some foppish actor fag who is barely taller than the little fetal alcohol syndrome girl next to him

bravo nolan

Attached: 153499369344.jpg (800x614, 64K)

2 hours

>Circe thinks she is some sort of brilliant tactician
>maneuvers herself in such a way that her and her army get attacked by the White Walkers
>she becomes the Night Queen
>her and the Night King proceed to wreck shit
>it's down to the last defensive line
>ass pull
>Jon and Dany win
>Dany sits on the throne
>Spider: Congratulations my Queen you have won the Game of Thrones

Dr Snow I'm DNA

>white walkers are slain and the dead have fallen
>Jamie, Dany, and Gendry are the only survivors
>The remaining forces begin to celebrate
>sudden thunder and ruinous storms approaching from the east
>Fucking pic related shows up and murders everyone, the end

Attached: 936e7c6525dc48ed6968fb4668c279b0--morgoth-melkor.jpg (474x740, 38K)

But he has a giant butt plug on a stick

ITT retarded gendryfags

No one's gonna follow an illiterate uneducated blacksmith who can't even prove he's one of Robert's bastards, which wouldn't give him any claim anyway

It's implied he's the trueborn son of Bobby and Cersei. But yeah he can't prove shit. Maybe Bran will vouch.

Dany and Jon defeat the Night King but exhaust their respective forces.
Cersei and Euron re-conquer the North.
Euron kills Cersei, paying the iron price for the Iron Throne.

Attached: 1547121429379.jpg (472x624, 116K)

Don't forget
>extended version of theme song plays
>show ends with the opening animation going around the major locations of westeros
>in the style of the BBC kids show intro 'balamory' we get a glimpse of each rulers daily lives
>bronn lord of the reach
>sam now ruler of horn hill
>gendry has stormlands with davos as his advisor
>daario now married to a sand snake or something and ruling dorne
>ends with a close-up of daenerys looking smug on the iron throne
>slowly pans out to reveal a smug jon beside her on a meme throne of his own
>see small council standing and staring at us with dany and jon
>queensguard also features podrick, the hound, tormund, theon, jorah and beric dondarion
>leave the red keep
>hear dragon screech
>drogon appears from behind the keep and the last thing we see is the flames coming from its throat
END

>>slowly pans out to reveal a smug jon beside her on a meme throne of his own

Kek

When I watched this show I wondered. When will the youth get on its hind legs? Is the golden goose laying 3d printed eggs?

St. Elmos fire ending with it being some autist's fantasy about snow globe

The show is now trying to make you care about women rulers vying for the same throne. Dany's side makes a little sense to me, because most of her support is an army of eunichs, and she has the dragons. Cersei should have been assassinated or out right torn a part by a mob of peasants- Mountain be damned! He can't be in more than one place.

>Qyburn builds his own army of the dead

Attached: Theon.jpg (1440x900, 481K)

>Dany takes over Kangz landing
>lights city on fire to save it from white walkers
>they think she’s just like the mad king but she’s really the yas queen who saves them all by burning everything down somehow

Series is too profitable to wrap up neatly

They'll keep all the major characters alive for the eventual sequels and spinoffs they can milk money