Normies are turning on Captain Marvel too

Just got this ad on JewBook.
Checked the comments. About 90% of them said they weren't going to see it because of Brie Larson and her SJW BS.

This will be Marvel's first flop.

Attached: 2019-03-03 14.02.26 www.facebook.com 0413a714351e.png (513x906, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joekeskold/status/1102280530156875776
twitter.com/joekeskold/status/1101820814150828032
twitter.com/MarvelStudios/status/1102237195832827906
np.reddit.com/r/thatHappened/comments/awj89g/why_wa
youtu.be/LO1Z8HOGeWo
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1102283075701039104
pro.boxoffice.com/movie/25952/captain-marvel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: IMG_1298.jpg (51x73, 2K)

>Dude I don't give a FUCK about white people's opinions.
>Don't review my movie,
>don't ask me anything about my movie,
>don't fucking @ me.

>NOOOOOOO WHY ARE WHYTE PEOPLE NOT INTERESTED IN SEEING MY MOVIE THIS IS RACIST!!!!! :'(

Sometimes you get what you ask for, dumb bitch.

I have never in my life seen so much shilling for a single movie.
Why do they want this to do so well? They are pushing this character so hard.

Attached: THIS is why diversity is our strength! (1).png (612x468, 52K)

>DUDE BLACK PANTHER IS GOING TO BE A HUGE FLOP I'M TELLING YOU JUST WATCH I'M ON Yea Forums /POL/ SO YOU KNOW I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT JUST WATCH AND SEE I GUARANTEE IT!

What marketing agency thought it was a good idea to pander to sjw mental illness?

Did the black panther hate extend out to the real world also? I don't remember seeing any hate for it outside of Yea Forums.

John Keskold more like John C.uckold

Now that's creepy as fuck

>i turned around watched a young black boy
>i watched his laughs and smiles
>it was everything

Attached: 1545066563980.jpg (406x364, 118K)

It was pretty much the exact same shit as this, in fact there was even more memes and hate toward black panther.

>Joe Kekold
the universe is fucking with us

>instead of watching the movie I watched a little boy

Attached: 1542266044357.jpg (613x587, 16K)

Attached: 1551374266650.png (2048x1219, 336K)

Sounds falseflag as fuck.

Black Panther looked like a good Marvel movie though. The trailer for Captain Marvel makes it look weak. Plus Black Panther has always been a cooler character.

>I went to the movies to watch a little boy

Attached: 1491155018156.gif (200x200, 2.66M)

Marvel fans are rampant pedos

Bought marvel collector boxes and funko pops and is now throwing a fit that his movies are ruined...

Sounds like a real normie

Attached: holup.png (720x1280, 415K)

It won’t flop, Marvel flicks are basically flop-proof nowadays. It will do significantly worse than expected though

>see ad on insta
>2000 comments
90% are guys complaining and bitching about Brie
They really might’ve fucked up. I still say we make one last push to brand the movie as racist, since there was a black female captain marvel before the white female.

Attached: 0326C8C6-44AD-4F24-931C-F94EC574AB47.gif (294x238, 3.01M)

> I don't want to put anyone on blast here, but it's time I send a message to the pepes: you can hate me, call me "Joe Cuckold," laugh at me, piss and shit on me, hurt my feelings. But engage me in debate? Then, you will lose.

twitter.com/joekeskold/status/1102280530156875776

Does it matter? I'm sure they were the same ones who moaned and bitched about Wonder Woman. The movie was mediocre but still made a decent amount of money.

I'll give you that. If Captain Marvel fails it'll be more on the fact that it sucks than any political shit.

yes, 1000 angry incels from pol, sorry i mean tv boycotting it will surely hurt the movie

>capeshits
OH NONONONONO AHAHAHAA

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-03 at 20.29.06.png (966x1248, 432K)

We gonna make it bomb just like Black Panther Yea Forumsros! TRUMP MAGA KAG 2020!

Debate what? He spent money to look at someone else’s kid for two hours, how does he think that looks?

>Joe Keskold
Come on now Yea Forums you cant all be brainlets

Attached: LowerShorterSlower.jpg (1625x1510, 157K)

Lol 2 of the 3 spellings he corrected are just about a missing apostrophe. Like, nothing at all.

> King me
Lmao

>facebook
Go back there and stay there, you literal piece of shit

people only give trans people a hard time when they're raging leftists. if she didn't so political no one would care.

Black Panther was the bigger whitewash

all of those Americans and Brits playing Africans - unless of course it is not about how only someone from the same culture should play a role, just as long as the skin color is a match

Or maybe that is why they are called African-American, African 1st, American somewhere down the line

>muh news feed tailored to my liking

Americans really are the biggest idiots in the world

What's her problem? She looks like she's permanently high

Attached: D0qWE1hXcAAPaek.jpg (1400x1050, 159K)

It's so funny to see these fucking snowflakes who claim they are bastions of reason and intellect and want honest and true art; yet get triggered by non white/non male stars of your typical "paint by numbers" movies that have no real significance, and claim that its the "end times" or some farcical notion that "le western culture is dead". It's a movie franchise to appeal to the masses, stop freaking out over NOTHING

Attached: 1549037571498.jpg (607x607, 49K)

>not accepting that Yea Forums is /leddit/ - Social Media and enjoying the screencaps without actually browsing those shitholes
O I am laffin

>This will be Marvel's first flop.

Attached: db4.png (270x201, 41K)

Even if it opens to Solo numbers, that still won't be a flop, as the budget is way lower than that movie

This whole thread is about normalfags turning against the movie dipshit

the marketing has been huge however
but we'll never know

I love you user.

Attached: 1493381896955.jpg (425x450, 101K)

>engage me in a debate and you will lose
>user engages him in a debate
>he flounders like a child
Smooth

>Green frog avatar = autoblock
>#AbolishICE
twitter.com/joekeskold/status/1101820814150828032
well, look at the comments, at least everyone makes fun of him.
but damn, I thought people like him were a meme.

Attached: Untitled.png (294x390, 137K)

It's probably just an assmad pajeet alitashill

all of them believe wokeness is the future

nowhere near the same thing

twitter.com/MarvelStudios/status/1102237195832827906

Attached: ouch.png (838x310, 39K)

This is my biggest problem with the film. It just looks fucking boring

>Keskold
There's no way this isn't just user false flagging

Are you being sarcastic? There are very very few actual African actors in Hollywood, and they need to fill seats so of course they get accomplished actors of from other countries. If thats a serious issue to you, youre just as bad as those on the extreme scale that want only LGBT people to play LGBT characters

Attached: bloom struggling to read my diary.jpg (576x436, 57K)

lol?

No it won't
It will still make a ton of money
More than enough to cover what it cost
It will be hailed as powerful
It will be the beacon to green light more of the same
It will be said it proves the nasty trolls wrong

In all sadness the controversy will only seal this as the future and fate of the MCU because it succeeded against adversity

It is a pity the movies characters are given a weaker arc than the spin that is to come.

He’s not even debating the guy he put on blast who was lobbing softballs. Wow, what a retard.

Based retard

>used the phrase “social justice propaganda”
>normie

>This will be Marvel's first flop.
Pretty sure the same thing was said about Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange and Black Panther.

kek

Attached: moving up fast.png (639x314, 36K)

He's quoting OP you reddit nigger

Is this post-modernism?

So.. he's lying

sjw unawareness is comedy genius

Attached: 1479131520294.png (1284x954, 272K)

>twitter.com/joekeskold/status/1102280530156875776
>you can hate me, call me "Joe Cuckold," laugh at me, hurt my feelings. But engage me in debate? Then, you will lose.
yup, it's user

It is Marvel's version of Green Lantern. In fact the screenwriter confirmed they had to slightly alter her origin because it was too much like Green Lantern.

Attached: Carol Ferris.jpg (1911x789, 594K)

This is a joke account. It’s pretty obvious looking at his other tweets. Also follows a bunch of ironybro accounts.

>guys come on it will flop this time for sure
>i mean it this time guys it will flop

Attached: 1551096645265.jpg (737x747, 212K)

Not gonna lie, former MCU fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Marvel crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Disney get the X-men.

Nope, absolutely fucking genuine

It Ghost in the shell is horrible because of whitewashing (it was a disappointment all on it's own), then African-American Panther should be called out for the same reason

Oh no, not Mikey Pixel.

He is a meme, you’re just dumb and got tricked.

pretty sure the meme that it"s always wrong ends now

I don't really know who the fuck brie was before this movie but she seems like one of the most insufferable cunts I've heard of from Hollywood.

Attached: 1551059816156.jpg (603x344, 49K)

Shhhhh. The boomers haven't caught on to irony yet.

Someone tip the FBI, a pedophile in the wild is always a danger

How delusional are those who believe this movie will flop?

>infinity war made over 2 billion in 2018
>black panther made 1.3 billion
>crash and burn

Attached: 1550412643547.gif (406x202, 3.42M)

It ended with the Incredible Hulk

Attached: jeuu.jpg (750x737, 109K)

say something nice about the ninja turtles movies

Attached: 1458086930264.jpg (2545x1670, 2.27M)

It won't crash and it's already too late. Disney now has the rights to the X-Men. Unfortunately WB and Sony are too incompetent to given Disney any real competition.

Hi newfags

If you say so. I'm gonna laugh so hard when it breaks box office records next week and Yea Forums is in seething/denial mode

That doesn't even make sense.

As much as I want to think SJW bullshit is so strong this doesn't matter, EA literally did the same thing with Battlefield V and it bit them in the ass.

Ghost In the Shell is bad because it does nothing new to an already rehashed story. Yes ScarJo being cast in annoying but same as I said before, producers care about bums in seats not whats "right"

Literally this.

> move along white men, this movie isn't for you, it's for her!
> huh why are you why white men now saying when asked that they're not going to watch it?? INCEL! delete that page from the internet, the incel trolls are trying to boycott our movie by not saying that they are going to watch it!! they hate wahhhmen!

Attached: download (2).jpg (800x450, 21K)

>someone asks your her number
>she gets PTSD
>i-im strong!

Since when does not liking white people make you an SJW? White men are responsible for almost all the atrocities, like, ever.

This guy is good. Toppest of keks.

black panther had something going for it other than the WUZ shit though.
captain marvel just has women. Nobody likes women; not even women like women

Jesus this guy sounds like a fuckin serial killer. Where did it all go so wrong for humanity

It's like it's purposefully trying to be the most drab and uncharismatic film it can be.

This has to be a joke account. I mean, come on!

I'm too lazy to check her twitter feed (and I don't know how to search someone's twitter feed exclusively) but I am wondering if that pic I posted is legit or not. It's so unbelievably autistic and demented. It sounds like the mantra some Crystal-detox-purification New age nutjob would say.

can you imagine running your hands down her flat as a board ass-back and seeing her standard facial expression, a look of pain and boredom, forced expectation and self fulfilling victimhood all at once. You try to cracka joke about her thousand trump stare, but it makes her forehead inflate to twice it's volume, a sign she is under threat. She tackles you with a cunty blow to the balls, then uses her foot rott to suffocate the life from it's prey.

it literally just looks like fucking shit

it looks like one of those CW television shows

It's one of the most used copypastas from the past 3 years. Fucking newfags, period.

>> When "I" told them.
WTF your kidding right self admitting sadists and Psychopaths do this shit, again WTF!!!???

Attached: 1550444860164.jpg (225x225, 7K)

its legit

wait is she really trans? that would explain the jawline

Maybe I'm spending too much time here. But I'm starting to think this movie will underperform

>#KeepStraws
What a fucking cunt.

>it was everything
I hate hate HATE this faggoty fucking modern memespeak that all these dick sucking twitter faggots and internet "journalists" use, it is absolute fucking cancer, I cant imagine how much of an emasculated pandering fucking retard you have to be to speak this way, anyone caught talking like this should be killed

Chadwick Boseman had charisma and was capable of acting last time I checked

Comments aren't always written by normies. Only people who actually legit do care write comments. Most people don't give a shit about this controversy.

we don't do recruiting here mate

Trolling conservatives is like shooting fish in a barrel judging by the amount of replies thinking this is real.

lol it won't. It's already doing great pre-sales in China. And the pre-sales in the US have been really strong too.

It's funny how Yea Forums's utter obsession with Brie Larson only serves to prove her points.

How much of a fucking faggot do you have to be to defend this meaningless capeshit flick

kid should be black, but bravo

the fact that they say further instead of farther for their slogan pisses me off so goddamn much

I didn't see Black Panther and have no desire to... but that said the cast for that movie wasn't political or espousing SJW stuff at all. Critics and retarded activists were on the film's behalf, but the people involved in the film - to their credit - surprisingly didn't politicize it that much (at least not noticeably).

Brie Larson is politicizing this film ALONG with the critics/activists. I'm not saying this movie will bomb because I'm sure enough people will go out and throw money at it because muh Marvel, but it wouldn't surprise me if it at least disappointed at the box office.

And if it does, it'll be justifiably blamed mostly on Larson and her antics.

Nice coping mechanism you have there, faggot.

>after I told him
>this is how he impacts our kids
Reminder that these people are voting

Attached: 1548547275133.png (525x469, 173K)

I know what you mean, faux-profound and melodramatic. It's so insincere and full of hot air as to be insufferable. I remember an excellent post someone made about how self-isolated we burgers are, that everyone thinks they are the protagonist of a movie and it seems to show in that rhetoric. You get people thinking they are part of the sweeping climatic speech. And I know I am guilty of it myself sometimes, though not as ostentatiously as they do. But they only know one way to write and that's with that insincere melodrama.

It'll be blamed on Russia and incels and the scheming illuminati.

You got worked, jabroni. Better luck next time.

>I don’t like movies I just like seeing darkies

Attached: D4001700-ACC5-45F2-93FB-9F77E5BADD5F.jpg (894x700, 583K)

MAYBE SHIT AND CUM?

This is like post-humor, what level of society are we at now

>WE DIDNT REMOVE THIS SITE FEATURE TO PROTECT THE ONE MOVIE THAT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF GETTING DOWNVOTED HARD

WHERE CAN I LEARN TO LIE SO BOLDLY, ITS JUST SHAMELESS

someone likes them I guess

his speech patterns are a little weird in the movie tbqh
thought he was better in Civil War

>/pol/ is made of pedophiles

The majority of women who go to see super hero flicks are going with their boyfriend’s/husband/taking their children.

I don’t know any women who’s really into any of this shit beyond a shallow interest because it’s the flavor of the month movie and they build hype by trying to shoehorn social justice shit because they know that gets women more interested and talking more than seeing some fucking kid’s fantasy flying around the screen.

Same with gaming most “gamer girls” do that shit until they leave the gamer boyfriend, if the next boyfriend isn’t a gamer she’ll drop the whole thing.

Marvel is in for a rude awakening. The geek culture shit is already wearing off. See what happens when people get tired of hearing about social justice shit all the time. Normal folk are already fed up with it.

uppercase user you're my hero

based

women see superhero movies as date movies and hot actors taking their shirts off
since this movie will not feature any romance and probably no shirtless hot dude (maybe Jude Law, but it's not a guarantee), they have no interest

t. disney mom.

You all should have known this was coming thanks to Disney tm getting ass roasted when it tried to claim The Last Jedi got rigged by Russian Bots and got BTFO by Rotten Tomatoes saying it wasn't. Kikes hate being outsmarted and hold grudges to their dying breath.

I'm gonna cap this shit just in case you're right
if you're wrong at least it'll be funny

Attached: marvel is in for a rude awakening.png (1877x182, 18K)

Attached: a11.50 AM.png (433x391, 376K)

Thank you, nice to hear someone else sees this gay clown world for what it is

Their punishment must be more severe

Doesn't matter, op. The movie is already made. SJWs win.

That doesnt make any sense at all m8, if it flops, even relative to what is expected, then sjw culture takes a hit

this shit's gonna be hilarious
at least the blue asian is hot, will probably say 2 lines and get killed

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-180742~01.png (720x713, 869K)

Not if the movie flips

> Let's show the boys.
> She's not like other girls.
> Be a hero - her in capital letters.
> Noble warrior heroes.
> No white men.
> I support the African American struggle.
> I hate 40 year old white dudes.
> I pushed a Jeep.
> I do all of my stunts.
> RT suddenly changes entire site.

Geez, I wonder why.

Someone respond to me.

He means, look like shit
Like Green Lantern

>Super Bowl spot
>"Let's show these boys how we do it"
What were they thinking?

Most excellent

Attached: ---------------.jpg (217x232, 7K)

Someone should make a comic from the POV of the kid where the screen is blocked with this face

Attached: 1514944286689.png (647x740, 14K)

yes, but not only in terms of quality

I'm starting to think that we are more "normal" than the so-called "normies"

Why?

captain resting-bitchface-syndrome

I want you to know that I understood this reference.

This

I do the same when little girls are around.

>Captain Marvel won't defeat Thano-

Attached: 1551642612782.jpg (732x625, 83K)

Attached: 20190303_141519.jpg (1080x1000, 334K)

girl power

As everything it seems to be the fault of social media. I don't find myself engaging in it when I talk with friends, or when I am bullshitting around here on Yea Forums. I do see people sometimes do it on Yea Forums (albeit for a right-wing purpose usually) but it's seen for what it is - pathetic and discordant with the severity/importance of the issue at hand. Why it's so absurd unless you're hyper partisan to a side to see that box-faced-bitch talk about "a life on the defense" at being asked for your number. Or to be disturbed at someone saying "I turned around and watched a young black boy. I watched his laughs and smiles. It was everything". Instead of being a normal fucking human being and say "it was great to see a black kid enjoy a character like him as a protagonist".

It's fucking rife as shit on reddit or imgur or facebook or twitter. Places with some kind of dopamine rush of upvote/downvote while Yea Forums just has (you)s. Take away the social media and even lefty friends of someone would look at them like a retard if they were behaving like some melodramatic theatrefag. Instead of doing it for an acting gig they're doing it hoping to be the next big twitter-famous or upvote narwhal faggot.

In a way I guess it is like (you)s.

Mistaken, or perhaps unfortunately accurate, idea that you can get money from cashing in on the vogue war-of-the-sexes nonsense.

dude at bottom left is an ideal example of the Hollywood lack of diversity

He is in Capt Marvel and Shazam

And Guardians of the Galaxy
And Black Panther

It's like there just aren'y enough black dudes in hollywood

I seriously don't get Disney's "piss on half your target audience" marketing technique. Is this even profitable? Imagine the amount of money they could make if they actually made a decent film instead of shelling it to marketing

/pol/ IS made of pedophiles

Attached: 717270D1-2E49-41F3-85A1-610FDAC3D196.jpg (902x480, 31K)

Seriously, how long do we have to wait till someone will call out attentionwhoring on social media as an addiction that it clearly is?

I would've been so much happier had they decided to introduce Storm at the end of Infinity War, showing her coming to Wakanda to check up on T'Challa, making her the opening act for the mutants and phase 4.

> African goddess.
> Love interest with T'Challa in comics.
> People know her.
> Strong colored woman for SJW's.

LMFAO this tweet just made my day. Absolute fucking hell

If this movie doesn't bomb out that doesn't bode well for Trump in 2020 or the prospects of /pol/cels getting laid. There's a lot riding on this.

They weren't. I'm not watching the movie. Probably just watching a camrip for the post credit scenes. What worries me is how she's gonna fuck up End Game. Making it about her.

Politics determined by the success of kids movies. Jesus fucking Christ, this country is a joke. And /pol/cels won’t get laid regardless

Except there’s been nothing in the marketing to feed this narrative

Me: I just don’t want to see Captain Marvel because it looks mediocre and I’m tired of capshit
JOURNALISTS: YOU HATE WOMEN AND ARE SEXIST FOR BOYCOTTING THE MOVIE REEEEEEEEE!
Yea Forums: YOU ARE JUST A VIRGIN, ARE YOU TOO POOR TO GO???! LOLZ

Attached: image.jpg (849x565, 266K)

Wasn't there that one time he politically assassinated both T'challa and Killmonger, so she could be the sole queen of Wakanda?

We all have seen the tweets and clips. We know what she said...

Yea Forums weighed in on Captain Marvel?

>And Guardians of the Galaxy
He's the same character

There are already detox centers for people with online addictions.

..and that she begs for normies to go-fund-me for money to go to her own pocket

Attached: captainmarvelchallenge-we-have-stories-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 101K)

Iirc, then yeah.

ok so can someone with a rational brain please explain to me why people are so pissed about this movie, like let me know what specifically Brie Larson has said that's been really questionable?

I don't want to hear that it looks shit because shit movies come out all the time and nobody is this pissed off about it. I don't have time to scrub through these awful threads to find any valuable takes so if your take is shit pls don't respond..

It's starting, slowly. You're having people admit (and not just fringe freaks) that social media is harmful, or it is boring/not fun, and even social media creators are realizing they are a Dr Frankenstein. Even lefty shit like NPR will mention/discuss whether social media is a good or bad thing. Of course the reason why they ask if it's good or bad is because they lost control of it and it is harming them and their message, not because of actual introspection. The bad news is it will never go away. It's here for good and bad like TV or the internet or the radio. Even if we recognize it's addiction and harmful it'll stick around more than heroin does.

Best you can hope for is more people withdraw from it so you can deal with more normal people, but that won't change the magnification twitter provides because it's the network of people with leverage and influence. My hope is simply that people gravitate away from open-forum upvote/downvote communities and return to smaller networks of immediate friends and friend networks rather than the communal shitshow of social media

I'm from Yea Forums and nobody would tell you that. It's Yea Forums that is fucking beyond redemption and /tg/ that is locked in trench warfare.

It’s 100% a parody account and is most definitely an user.
He just made a tweet about watching master & commander with his GF

>villains name is literally cuckold
who writes this stuff?

What a dildo

"i would love more non white critics"
is she mental?
why in the world is she so focused on racial stuff? why does she care so much about skin?
mmm?

"mmm you are too light, like a latino mmmm no i dont like this press conference, i would love more black people for some reason, more black people in my press conferences means a victory for black people"

Le epic bored face

He's baiting you fags, and obviously doing a good job at it. Turning your own weapons against you.

Attached: e365c9b4f40586a9213faa2646e7412b540ca24e7f0dfd1bc882b388d97362e1.jpg (333x500, 41K)

>keskhold

its like if you combined the word cuckold and kek

Attached: 2chads.jpg (2241x2472, 572K)

Radio and TV are on the way out, don't know what you're talking about

>/tg/ that is locked in trench warfare.
What? Really? /tg/ used to be above such things.
A real pity.

In a way Brie Larson was the perfect actress to play Captain Marvel, because the Carol Danvers version has always been SJW pandering garbage that no-one likes. She's managed to embody everything that people hate about modern Marvel Comics perfectly.

Attached: 42582569.jpg (720x378, 122K)

reminder that the girls in question are not poor

This is not creepy at all.

Attached: 35693567306.png (520x423, 233K)

He is the same character from GotG. Also he was in Panther of Color?!

you cracked the code, detective

"I used to be a part of your loyal fanbase..."

not even going to bother reading that lol...

based mikey pixel starting the revolution

I would rather watch any of them than Captain Marvel. I include TMNT3 and the reboot movies in that statement.

My parents are mega lefty liberals and they LOVE all these marvel films. This is the first one they dont want to see. My mom even said "it doesnt look very good and that actress seems real smug and has a bitch face" i was legit shocked i thought they would have been first inline. Not a good sign though.

Girls can't be superheroes, and neither can boys. It's fiction and they are turning it into a lie like Santa Claus.

Attached: 56836593596.jpg (380x260, 18K)

>one facebook comment some butthurt incels and 4channer is indicitive of a trend

Did you think you could screech about social justice everywhere for a decade and normal people wouldn't start to notice?

>AbolishICE
>KeepStraws
So that files him under Libertarian?

They are going to do what they did with the comics which is turn all the main heroes into diverse women. It killed their comic sales. And i think its going to kill their movies. People arent ready for a black lesbian captain america.

Black panther didnt attack the audience and was actually a good movie. This just looks bad and brie cant stop virtue signaling her identity politics. People want to be entertainer not told how to live.

this is literally a fake account probably run by Yea Forums or /pol/

you faggots keep building up these fake narratives then pretending to fight on both sides and let the shit fling naturally till either sjws or /tvpol/ actually latch onto it, it's so obvious now with the amount of threads on captain marvel these last few weeks

This. You're all retarded. Don't fall for false-flag bait.

Attached: 1550984024496.jpg (800x1110, 129K)

Talk about white savior complex

Attached: 1548494527375.jpg (1080x985, 170K)

His casual arm on the seat absolutely makes this

>make fake cuckold/kek account
>make up fake tweet
>post to Yea Forums
>Yea Forums believes it's real
you guys are trolling yourselves jesus

>normies are turning
>screencap only shows one comment and its clearly an incel

i thought WB were going to compete vs disney this month with their Shazam.

Even if it did flop. You think disney wont spin the narrative or fluff up the numbers?

>implying it's not the same fedoralords on here doing the same thing on normiebook

Normies dont even give a shit dude lol

Wew lad, they got really creative with that makeup there.

I deleted all my social media accounts and never been happier. It really is bad for your mental health. I also avoid the news as much as possible these days. It all just needless hate and anger. Cut out negativity from your life, it’ll make you happier.

Its Disney so even if CM was a grand trainwreck of a disaster that barely made 2mil they'd spin it to sound positive while quietly shooting in sequels in the head.

The real question is just how much they spent on marketing, it's been getting more commercials and ads than Infinity War, Black Panther, Antman&Wasp all put together

Attached: IMG_1300.jpg (742x714, 394K)

>"This comic book flick is a movement goy"

>captain marvel will bomb
>but even if it doesn't, it's irrelevant because Disney will lie about the numbers!
>but even if they don't lie, they'll just spend more on marketing!
>but if even if they don't do that, they'll just make her more important in endgame
>but even if they don't do that, they'll just make her sequel even worse!
>but even if they don't do that...
Do you guys ever stop and actually listen to yourselves sometime?

Woah, so this is the acting prowess of cheese Larson...

Cheese Truffletoes

But all those types do that. When you hit them with fact and logic they either

A) shut down/change the subject/nervous laugh
B) become violently enraged and attack with insults/violence

Its ALWAYS A or B.

I knew I wasn't alone with that impression.
It's my favourite cheese too, and now it is soured.

Remember when Star Wars was invincible, user?

Marvel is hitting the iceberg with CM. How long it takes to sink isn't the point.

>tfw they know everyone will watch Endgame anyway, so they can literally show you a picture of ass for 2 hours and it'll still be successful

Attached: 1550159246542.jpg (376x395, 22K)

>most powerful MCU hero
>can't beat a case of simple fungus

Attached: 1551563300728.jpg (749x1024, 112K)

what if the real outrage at SJWs was inside our hearts all along?

unless it's Brie Larson's ass

leave brian alone, you just dont know the culture of fungi

this is literally one of the guys from cumtown’s bait account

No? I remember when we all shit on StarWars for 10 years following the prequels. You were probably too young to remember that though. I wasn't saying that MCU is invincible either. I'm saying that these threads are just a support group of people trying to come up with reasons to be happy when they're wrong about stuff. You guys are crowdsourcing excuses. It's not healthy. You're making the performance of Captain Marvel unfalsifiable, as in there's no situation in which CM can actually do well. If it makes money, the numbers are fake. if it gets reviews, they're paid or manipulated. If audiences seem like it, they're lying to score social justice points. You're constructing a nest of rationalizations. Yea Forums is turning into a cult.

Jesus Christ. Why would you go out in public like that? With all the money you have you can't take basic steps towards your hygiene? Genuinely disgusting.

Attached: 1551231315989.jpg (1169x745, 133K)

>my gfs aunt is a lesbian
>at a family gathering she's going on and on and on about how her life is in danger and how trump winning means people are going to kill her for being gay and how trump is worse than hitler
>finally i say "what has he done to you personally?"
>she gets confused
>"well you keep saying all this stuff trump has done to you. So im asking what has he PERSONALLY done to you?"
>she literally goes pic related
>gets irate and starts calling me a trump supporter
>gf calmly says "he doesnt vote or care about politics he was just asking you a question?"
>"no no hes just like trump and his supporters always coming after me for being gay!!"

I wasnt even angry I was legit curious how she could be so afraid of something that's never happened to her by a guy shes never met.

Attached: 1540935233987.png (204x248, 4K)

Then it's going to be an empty screen

this is true. t. woman

np.reddit.com/r/thatHappened/comments/awj89g/why_wa

Are the normies finally sick of the call of duty of movies already or just this movie?

And nu oceans, and nu busters, nu death wish with ben afflecks ex.

How is that an insult? Disney is a great company.

Yeah, it's gotten to the point that Yea Forums's turned into a hivemind just as pathetic as Reddit's. The purpose of Yea Forums as an anonymous platform is to reject the entire idea of a hivemind. Rebellion for the sake of it, to keep things fresh. It's what made this place unique. Now it's just kids regurgitating stale memes and following trends because it's popular.

On another note, I do think we're in the latter half of MCU's dominance over the market. It'll be another several years, but eventually we'll get out of the capeshit trench.

And women wonder why men dont talk to or date them anymore.

For some reason i hear the song from IASIP in my head.
>Little boy, Tiny boy i need you! Little boy, tiny boy i want you so.

Trump winning has normalized homophobia, white supremacy, xenophobia, etc look how the right has been behaving since he even started running. Also, look at the Supreme Court and what he can do in that regards

Your aunt is exaggerating but she’s not wrong when she says she is in more danger now that before

You can see why the meme had an impact, the response from your aunt was felt by a lot of other 'people' too

wtf i love trump now

its hilarious that you inbred remedial iq poltards can't tell that those tweets are sarcasm

Not an argument

>See what happens when people get tired of hearing about social justice shit all the time. Normal folk are already fed up with it

This. I know quite a few people who will drop anything and everything that gets political. People want to be entertained not told how to live.

The Smurf reboot looks awesome!

Im not some marketing genius but isnt marketing 101 NOT to alienate any potential customers? I get they want to push the girl agenda. But why alienate little boys and men?

Nani?! Do I recognize that straw?

Attached: f88.jpg (233x204, 15K)

You say that like its a bad thing

>UHHHH SHE SAID SHE HATES BLACK MALES OMG WHAT!!!!!

Now imagine what happens?

Who says she can't act? You can see her managing to emote her bored expression even under the oxygen mask.

Used to be the customer was always right.

youtu.be/LO1Z8HOGeWo

>Admitting to buying Funko pops

Attached: 1427224521810a.jpg (550x512, 97K)

network TV is on the way out, people still own TV's and watch television shows and movies.

So you’re admitting that im right, cool

>this level of COPE
jesus christ

Attached: 72574258.jpg (301x167, 6K)

>reddit spacing

neoliberal retardation is going to give way to fascist faggotry. great

James woods is on #TeamAlita.

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1102283075701039104

Attached: James Woods Alita vs Marvel.png (794x950, 1023K)

That's Blake Lively as Carol Ferris in Green Lantern (2011), user

Attached: images.jpg (678x452, 27K)

>My discomfort is valid!
What does that even mean?

The media did that by painting Trump as those things and attracting homophobes to him. He's never said anything disparaging about gay people.

Attached: 1546746117526.png (1192x860, 1.8M)

I'm sorry, is it the right that supports 10 year old boys in skimpy drag pole dancing at gay bars?

>us white guys are the REAL victims

Attached: D5F193A3-5371-4436-A3C8-82397CA79462.jpg (851x765, 56K)

based and redpilled

>bottom left

WHO?!!

>posts pic of an average leftist

that's some reddit sperg, not a normie

I don't get it though, we've already had plenty of female superheroes. What are they even trying to prove?

he wasn't in black panther

It's just a case of an actor being known for capeshit so they keep hiring him for capeshit, like Alan Tudyk

my mistake,

>us white guys are the REAL victims

Attached: 9671500B-F9E8-4A02-BE3B-E4A413E4D9A1.jpg (845x482, 89K)

>twitter.com/joekeskold/status/1102280530156875776
>Correcting grammar is "debating"

Do Americans really live like this?

Disney lost money on a Star Wars movie.

Think about that for a minute.

Kinda wanna hatefuck her ngl.

>Trump winning has normalized homophobia, white supremacy, xenophobia

Things Trump has actually done:
>supported LGBT groups in the GOP, including "Trans for Trump" or whatever
>literally just signed a new policy where the US will sanction countries where gay marriage is illegal
>is openly pro-Jew, pro-Israel, etc.; the most Zionist President ever
>supported Congresses' resolution to demonize white nationalist after the Steve King comments

You're just projecting right-wing boogeyman stereotypes onto him because you're partisan and paranoid. I wish he was as much of a Nazi as you claim.

Attached: LGBT trump flag.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

You literally have a mental illness.

>post pic of an alt-light centrist Sargonite

>You try to cracka joke about her thousand trump stare, but it makes her forehead inflate to twice it's volume, a sign she is under threat

Attached: 1332971617331.jpg (126x121, 3K)

Attached: 1551643781235.png (2632x2948, 1.47M)

if she had nice feet none of you would be saying this shit about brie or the movie

>be me
>don’t watch capeshit because it’s patently infantile
>have a whole bunch of labels thrown at me
I just don’t get it, phamiglianos.

Attached: image0-40.png (600x341, 509K)

You need to be lynched

Get out footfag.

It's called Clown World.

Attached: honk clown world Pepe.jpg (960x960, 95K)

Attached: 1551396272316.png (320x318, 172K)

Even in photshopped material she can't convey intensity on her face.

>Marvel's first flop.
Marvel's first bomb, you mean.

MCU movies that have flopped:
Incredible Hulk
Thor
Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man 2
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Ant-Man
Guardians of the Galaxy
Doctor Strange
Ant-Man and The Wasp

Woke Capital is turning capeshit and nerdshit into a new religion of diversity and anti-whiteness. It's literally top-down programming. Not swearing fealty to it brands you as a heretic.

>black panther had something going for it other than the WUZ shit though.
No. It's just that blacks are retarded. The WUZ wuz enough.

I want Brie Larson to get ontop of me, forcibly ride me, spit in my face, call me white male, and lick it all over me. Is that messed up?

You also need to consider how many of modern movies' ticket sales come from foreign countries.

Chinese people don't give a shit, and probably actually thing it's funny to see Western white males flagellate themselves. They have a term called "baizuo", which basically means "white liberal cuck".

citation needed
I'm actually curious, as public opinion is so skewed by social media shit peddlers and a very vocal fanbase celebrating half of these like the second coming, did Marvel lose money on all of these? What are the numbers here?

the twitter is literally from by /r/cumtown subreddit run some shitposting 30 year olds who have a pocast

>this level of cope

Fuck off faggot

Op is not joking. I just checked Fakebook to see for myself. These people are seriously pissed. The vast majority of comments are negative.

The situation is just as bad on Twatter.

Attached: F28D177C-4641-47D0-B64F-78BB19ADF6C7.png (640x1136, 1.35M)

That's one selective perception of reality right there.

Next time I'll post with the budget and box office numbers next to them.

jeff get the van

>opposing illegal immigration means you want to gas all Mexicans

I wish.

>/r/cumtown

It's Chapo Trap House, FYI. They are literal communists.

I listen to their polar opposites, The Right Stuff. Although Eric Striker is technically NazBol, so he's just communist without the anti-which cuckery.

>fags, trannies, and nigs might hang again some day
this is bad how

Fucking hell.

Attached: chris_hansen_animated.gif (236x354, 290K)

I rather have a Captain America or Black Widow movie now.

Attached: Chris evans_PotA.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

Attached: 2 different Marvels Becky vs. Chad.jpg (2518x1024, 251K)

All this success despite Boseman telling whitey to fuck off.

Samefag.

>gave birth to her own rapist
explain

You must be pretty stupid not to realise we're way past the Poe's law

Stop kink-shaming, bigot. Legal pedophilia is the next big thing Woke Capital is pushing.

Attached: Antifa pro-pedo banner.jpg (800x420, 90K)

Has any culture ever been at a sadder point than this?

it's literally what it sounds like (with time travel)

Look at the positive to negative ratio
pro.boxoffice.com/movie/25952/captain-marvel

Attached: Captain Marvel twitter tracking.jpg (397x275, 19K)

Haha, upvoted

In the thumbnail it looks like hes wearing a yamuka, the jew scoop hat whatever its called

Attached: tumblr_oyep5bZULI1sndzdgo1_1280.jpg (670x1171, 132K)

this shit sound like a plot to a parody episode, how can marvel be so retarded that they thought it was a good idea to approve it as a plot point

>pro.boxoffice.com/movie/25952/captain-marvel

I'm willing to bet that half of those tweets aren't talking about how "exciting" the movie is but more about Brie's comments and Disney's terrible marketing.

yikes