Why were they all so horrible to him?

Why were they all so horrible to him?

Attached: 1 njwXqsShWvK81ANQCMBevw.jpg (698x465, 44K)

Is he supposed to have uneven sideburns?

i always found it weird. he was a cool boss

Attached: cookiecookie.webm (1280x720, 469K)

God damn, Steve used to be balding really bad then.

Why did Kelly's skin become lighter

hi is incredibly insensitive, obnoxious and inconsiderate. the employees did nothing wrong

he was just a selfish, inconsiderate person. people don't like selfish, inconsiderate people.

Who is “they?”

>Why did Kelly's skin become lighter

9/11 changed everything.

What interests me the most is how his hairline grew back by season 2

That is only how he came across because his social skills are shit. Anyone could see that deep down he is just a nice man trying to be nice to everyone, yet the workers are not only horrible to him, but openly treat him with disdain and mock him when he is down and has problems.

I think they were trying to copy the way Ricky Gervais's hair was back then.

yeah, and it becomes more obvious if you see the british office where the boss is just an irredeemable cunt

Idk. It's first world problems. I work in construction with bosses who regularly almost get to the point of fistfighting with us and in the end I will still tell them happy birthday and respect them. All of my jobs have been hard because I've made bad decisions a lot but shows like this remind me that people with more money are just as miserable as me but in way more pathetic ways.

>All of my jobs have been hard because I've made bad decisions a lot

I don't want to sound like I pity you or patronize you, but that made me sad to read and I hope things will turn around for you some time.

Based

How can she slap?

spent my college and part of my high school years following hippy festivals and taking a lot of drugs. I don't regret it but I genuinely appreciate your compassion.

Attached: Willy-Wonka-good-deed.jpg (640x360, 52K)

Wrong image

Attached: 54fdd3e4-dc48-4ee6-86d5-f7d0cec25c4e-44c0ef65-9d3d-466d-92d2-7cb0d7153786-screen-shot-2018-01-26-at- (970x546, 440K)

Consider a job at HR, tranny

Exactly this

t. easily offended SJW fatso feminist

>deep down he is just a nice man trying to be nice to everyone

Toby would like a word with you, asshole.

Fuck off, Toby

hope this makes you laugh

Attached: 1546904567430.jpg (630x577, 33K)

we're doin this again faggots

Attached: The Office Waifu Lottery.png (1248x2796, 3.71M)

Rolling for best girl(isabel)

Give me Angie

Give me Katy, give me Katy. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, REEEEE give me Katy

Attached: 23453464678468.jpg (664x850, 90K)

I always forget Catherine Tate was in the US Office.

These were dark times

roll

Season 3 Angela

who the fuck was megan

>trying to be nice to everyone
Michael didn’t give a shit about being nice to people, he only care about being liked. It’s not that same thing, which was his problem.

Women love this goddamn show.

Attached: F84FAF972D8C01A3FF9D7C236AD3CDBD2B2E8142.jpg (511x614, 49K)

rolll

Rolllllll

intern from later seasons

Rolls

ERIN ERIN ERIN ERIN

Because she desperately wants to be white

Attached: mindy.jpg (300x451, 58K)

rollin

It pissed me off how much they focussed on Jim and Pam. You can almost hear the teen girls squealing whenever Jim said something romantic about Pam in the interviews. It's sickening

I'd go apeshit on first season kelly's ass. She got uglier with every season. What the fuck is the mindy project?

>it's real
No wonder they hate white people so much.

I think it was a copy of the British version and the US version was playing with the boss everyone hates trope but eventually they allowed the boss to be loved by everyone.

I can't even believe that is her, she probably got a lot of work done. Earlier in her career I would see pictures of her at awards shows for The Office and she legit looked like an indian man in a wig.

I want her to slap my face with her braaper

Attached: 21356172922_75d9fec785_h.jpg (1376x2048, 1.05M)

Which movie is it?

literally me

why delete the roulette?

They thinned his hair for the role... his hair in season 2 was how he actually looked.

spooky