Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Attached: z-C0exQ1K7qMl4hsYWgl1VBoxxOLIFFh0k3jO3SPcxM.jpg (640x465, 89K)

nice. accurate.

That's a cartoon.

>"I can work with Bin Laden..."
really makes you think

Attached: DvLjyryU0AEPTyY.jpg (1080x1080, 195K)

Yeah makes me think about how the US government worked with ex CIA agent Osama Bin Laden

Yea could you imagine if we used diplomacy when it was possible rather than perpetual war and violence to solve our problems? Maybe we wouldn't have so many Pearl Harbors, Russian Nukes in Cuba, and Bin Ladens.

Trump is Isreal's bitch too though

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T HE START WORLD WAR THREEEEEEEEEEEE???!!!!
What on Earth is wrong with the left?

>Television & Film

Seriously, what do they want? Military action in North Korea? Do they realize how much of a disaster that would be for everyone?

I'm more spooped about curryniggers right now.

I believe what Alex Jones said about the right working the left into a shoot

That cartoon is retarded because North Korea has not brought down 2 towers, has not put missiles in Cuba, and has not attacked a military base in Hawaii
Complete apples and oranges.

>believing a literal disinfo agent

Super accurate.

What has Korea done to the USA? Or Venezuela for that matter. Or Cuba. Please explain

Letting Russia keep their nukes in striking distance or being likely to do so in the near future.

drumpf BTFO

>The left now hates diplomacy
Oh, okay

So nothing

It's not the 50s anymore. There's no such thing as striking distance when ICBMs and boomers are a thing.

That's not nothing man.

Putin has done nothing remotely comparable to those things though

>not trusting a humble water filter merchant

all civilised nations share a moral duty to help starving, oppressed citizens of shithole nations like NK
if you disagree you're intersectional-commie-scum

Attached: 564322356.jpg (347x234, 12K)

>fearing a man who's kinda retarded

Reminder that for all his obsequiousness Trump has gotten nothing from NK. Some master dealmaker.

Shut the fuck up piece of shit

Attached: 75673645.jpg (634x341, 38K)