Who should portray America Chavez (aka Miss America), Marvel's first LGBTQ Latinx superhero...

Who should portray America Chavez (aka Miss America), Marvel's first LGBTQ Latinx superhero, in the inevitable summer tentpole blockbuster?
And who should portray her two mothers?

Attached: 980x.png (810x640, 626K)

>Latinx

Attached: 4EC6F80F-F46C-4C5C-93E9-37BC580724DC.jpg (842x792, 33K)

It is getting pathetic. Bye bye, Marvel.

i wonder who reads this. the target demographic of hispanic lesbian comic book nerds who don't mind blatant pandering can't be very large.

Marvel already created this character 40 years ago for Japanese audiences

Attached: 3. Miss America.jpg (1368x768, 180K)

>lesbian
Like pottery

I want to give Miss America an anchor baby or three

Nobody does. Marvel comic book sales crashed awhile ago.

Soon to be joined by the MCU.

>Miss America
Oprah

>he thinks comics are published for profit
Lol user, let me explain how the modern comics industry works for Marvel and DC.

They publish comic books at a loss, because their movie departments are making more money than the comics ever could. The comic books themselves only exist as a wrapper for the IP. Marvel will never have a gay black disabled transwoman as Thor in the MCU, because that wouldn't be profitable. They WILL, however, have a gay black disabled transwoman take up the hammer in the comics for a few months, because that generates controversy and gets people talking about the property. It doesn't matter if they don't sell any issues where she's Thor, because they're writing off their entire publishing department as advertising and testing grounds for seeing what the public will put up with.

Conversely, they can create a new character in the comics, and if it's not too controversial (like a Mexican-American Miss America) they can roll her into the MCU and claim that she's not a new creation because she was already an established character in the comics.

Brilliant

Attached: such taste.jpg (524x493, 66K)

Ok, Disney makes plenty of stupid mistakes, but this would not be one of them. This is a failed character on every level.

More likely, Marvel Studios will just overhaul the character so that she'll be unrecognizable from the comics version.

Start filming it right now and get Moner

Captain Marvel is worse and they're still doing a movie

This was the super hero that got my friend out of Marvel and eventually comic books forever, and keep in mind my friend is actually a Latina lesbian.

It is THAT fucking bad.

Attached: images.jpg (517x593, 24K)

>you will see the comics industry die in your life time
I ain't even mad

Attached: lel.png (742x464, 578K)

Imwanna put a white babby in that cartoon

I look at Marvel characters and most of them look C-grade shit to me

>only one fuckin' X-character in the entire shot
>it's Rob Liefeld's Deadpool

Weirdest timeline.

I don't know but those thighs wont quit

Oh wait, I missed Jean. Do they have the X-Men back for real now?

>those thighs
Yeah I think I'm looking up hentai to this bitch

Aren’t they bringing back Logan soon or something

I'd rather have Kamala Khan.

And i'm not joking. I watched the Ms Marvel/Squirrel Girl animated movie. I never liked America enough to even bother with her background. (she's basically Superman. But instead of fleeing a dying planet, she fled to a new dimension. And she had 2 mothers) Holy fuck she was bad. Even animated

This comic failed spectacularly, to the point that even Yea Forums shits on it. I'm really surprised that the main writer isn't in prison on federal charges, considering she forged the signature of Justice Sotomayor

>hispanic lesbian comic book nerds who don't mind blatant pandering can't be very large.
heh...