God bless you Donald Trump, I love you. From the very bottom of my heart. I'm crying now and man enough to admit it...

God bless you Donald Trump, I love you. From the very bottom of my heart. I'm crying now and man enough to admit it. I love you, God bless you and your family. Thank you for everything.

Attached: tqstpxcw2pd01.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-colleges/trump-says-to-sign-executive-order-requiring-free-speech-at-colleges-idUSKCN1QJ0JD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

this but unironically

God Bless America!

Attached: 1541229025794.jpg (946x768, 134K)

Came here to say this

I wake up every morning with a smile because Donald Trump is our president and Jesus Christ loves us.

Attached: 1371668307467.png (290x288, 36K)

Idolizing anyone, especially a president is something only brainlets do
You're all just as cringey as those fags that worshiped Andrew Jackson or Teddy Roosevelt

Attached: cringe.gif (220x224, 176K)

Thank God for Donald Trump for showing that child molestors can be president. Gives hope to all of us.

>hating on the two best presidents of all time because redditors ironically idolize one of them

Attached: beeforbandana.jpg (566x488, 101K)

You are all fools of the HIGHEST order and will be the death of the conservative movement in America

Attached: c18.jpg (525x421, 25K)

>what is the difference between hating someone and idolizing someone
this is why fags like you never adjust well, you take everything to extremes

Attached: 1551514946527.png (427x507, 307K)

Worse than that, it's idolotry. While God does bless the USA, he will punish those who sin.

Attached: 1367039718357.jpg (451x451, 31K)

Americans are embarrassments

JEB NO

Attached: 1541125462870.jpg (607x339, 29K)

Based

why are magapedes so cringeworthy

Trump is going to bust every pedo in Washington and Hollywood at the end of his second term.

this but unironically because of reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-colleges/trump-says-to-sign-executive-order-requiring-free-speech-at-colleges-idUSKCN1QJ0JD

Would you let Trump fuck your wife?

I'm not some kind of insider or expert or anyone, really I'm anonymous just like you
but here is a prediction which just occurred to me
Donald J Trump will be the President who gives us a second independence day
even if President Donald J Trump had no other good qualities (lol please), he would never put his name on anything that isnt the best, that isnt unique, and doesnt expand the Trump dynasty
President Donald J Trump has already cemented his position as one of the greatest Presidents of all time, and he has had the (((elite))) in politics, the media, and banking by the shorthairs for decades to become the greatest President of all time, he will need to deliver a happening that is greater than the original revolutionary war
in 2019, President Donald J Trump will begin capturing and prosecuting those directly responsible for the problems plaguing our nation, and they will begin to increase the ferocity of their resistance
when the Fed is abolished, the CIA is scattered into a thousand pieces, and 70%+ of the U.S. government is facing military tribunals and executions, (((other forces))) will begin to attempt to attack, invade, and destroy President Donald J Trump and the United States having given the military a massive morale boost, about 1.5 trillion dollars in funding which will be spent on marvelous new equipment and weapons and building the wall, and giving leadership to top brass in the military, President Donald J Trump will defend the United States from a full-scale foreign attack and invasion in such spectacular fashion that American citizens will stand in awe
any information left unexplained will then be disclosed and the only people left not supporting Emperor Trump and the new American Empire will obviously be subversives and the American people will devour them, having been made aware of the crimes committed against them over the course of our history and the government will either help them or look the other way
Independence Day is coming lads

He should start with his buddy Epstein

Attached: 1495068466847.jpg (372x667, 71K)