Would you consider this acting?

Would you consider this acting?

Attached: 1518001589325.webm (1190x804, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1384661/Theyre-socially-ambitious-make-Middletons-look-shy-retiring--meet-Dynasty-sisters.html
streamable.com/56lu4
youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8
youtube.com/watch?v=pAtPJtxzv4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought she was pretty good in Valyrian. People talk about the leads (plural) in that movie being miscast, but I think DeHaan and the script were the only real problems.

I liked this movie.

Ironically DeHann really was a bigger problem than she was.
I'm not a fan of sci-fi in general, but I was hopeful about this after how much I liked Fifth Element back in the day, but I think Besson's just too old to do sci-fi anymore. The aesthetic was pretty good, but just about everything else seemed wrong.

>tfw no high test femmedyke jewish nobility waifu

Attached: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (288x499, 24K)

whats wrong with her brows

Nothing. High test males are attracted to thick, luxurious brows.

They're not glaring at me

They're not making contact with my glans.

look at her eyes. There's no change. No emotion. She's acting entirely with her face, and it looks so unnatural.

Attached: 1516521444268.webm (514x394, 728K)

I went back to here wikipedia page to remind myself and it's actually comical - she probably couldn't be more connected to people who could get her into show business. Her father is very wealthy (and connected), yes, but it goes well beyond that. From wikipedia:

>Her godfather is Condé Nast executive Nicholas Coleridge[16][17][18] and her godmother is actress Joan Collins.[19] Delevingne's maternal grandfather was publishing executive and English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens,[14][17] the nephew of magazine publisher Sir Edward George Warris Hulton and the grandson of newspaper proprietor Sir Edward Hulton, 1st Baronet.[20][21] Her paternal great-grandfather was the Canadian-born British politician Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood,[8][14] and her maternal grandmother Janie Sheffield was lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret.[14][22] Through one of her maternal great-great-grandfathers, Sir Lionel Lawson Faudel-Phillips, 3rd Baronet, Delevingne descends from the Anglo-Jewish Faudel-Phillips baronets; two of her ancestors on that line served as Lord Mayor of London.[23][24][25]

So just a quick run through:

'Joan Collins' is actually Dame Joan Collins, one of the most celebrated actresses in Britain, if not Hollywood.

Sir Jocelyn and Sir Edward George were successful publishers, but you can see that they had some help from their father Sir Edward Hulton (who in turn was born to a self-made publisher). Sir Edward Hulton started a couple of publications which basically went on to merge with the Daily Mail (Daily Dispatch and the Daily Sketch). Why is this significant? Because in 2011 the Daily Mail started a full on offensive to promote the 3 sisters (note the comments asking who the hell they are):

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1384661/Theyre-socially-ambitious-make-Middletons-look-shy-retiring--meet-Dynasty-sisters.html

But the real kicker is her godfather. Calling him a 'Conde Nast executive' is technically correct in the same way that calling a head of state a 'politician' is. In reality he basically runs and influences the magazines any aspiring model would care to be in:

>From 1989-2017, he was successively Editorial Director of Condé Nast Britain, Managing Director, Condé Nast Britain (1991-2017), Vice President, Condé Nast International (2000-2012) and President, Condé Nast International, the division of Condé Nast which publishes 139 magazines in 27 international markets, and over 100 websites. British Condé Nast publishes numerous titles including Vogue, Vanity Fair, House & Garden, Tatler, The World of Interiors, Condé Nast Traveller, Glamour, GQ, Brides, Wired, Love and GQ Style, as well as owning the Johansens hotel guides and the Condé Nast College of Fashion and Design.

These publications literally make the careers of models and influence fashion globally. I read something the other week about an ex Vogue fashionista (I forget her name, the one who just left after years at the fashion house) explaining just how much influence they had in creating trends in the fashion world.

so cute :3

I imagine that if you put some effort into it (I literally just google searched the names in the first quoted paragraph) you could track her manufactured career and how the general public were influenced step by step, but it looks like there was just a huge push to make her big from 2011-2012 and it snowballed. She went from 'who is she' to 'I can't remember who she is I just know she's famous'. By 2013 they were making out she was just a 'normal' middle class girl.

Neat, but there's a bigger question here: who cares?

Wow, she is so ugly. Eewwfff. She could star in a remake of Twilight Zone's Eye of the Beholder and need no makeup.

Attached: 1523507344726.jpg (1024x785, 106K)

Pug ugly

>saving this shit as a copypasta because of your unhealthy obsession
Who hurt you, user?

I agree, and I say this as someone who otherwise likes DeHaan. This role just wasn't a good fit for him

I disagree with both of you, lead actors were fine and movie is very entertaining

streamable.com/56lu4

Never forget

Attached: sixhead.png (248x365, 138K)

fucking caterpillar lookin ass

I actually finally watch Valerian yesterday, I wanted to like it, but its pretty bad. The things I liked were the CGI and practical costumes, and the beginning cutscene with David Bowie (that shit was kino). But the rest is bad, and the action is fucking shit, it's literally the CW/Syfy tier.

Attached: Capture.png (371x623, 203K)

Agreed, I also cannot imagine who would care about any of this

lmao your waifu is ugly and talentless

Attached: Cara_Delevinge_ Model_Body.jpg (470x1142, 50K)

Attached: cara valerian bikini.webm (1920x804, 2.99M)

>his dad wasn't around to teach him to answer questions when asked
I think we found a piece of the puzzle.

Why is she so fucking hot, bros?

This is your acting on extreme nepotism

Would it kill her to have a facial expression?

is it gay to be attracted to cara?

Attached: 1546758820958.jpg (800x480, 129K)

Attached: 1510086502962.jpg (816x1222, 177K)

>implying movies arent as shitty as they are now due to the negative effects of nepotism
Kys shill

where the fuck is her chin

yes

She has powerful parents. She doesn't need to know how to act.

i think she's perfectly fuckable t b h. she doesn't have much of an ass, but she's white, wealthy and probably not diseased since she only eats pussy. sounds good to me.

any hole is the goal.

Attached: christy smeagol.jpg (607x348, 32K)

Cara is not faking her insanity like Qualley whore. I like that.

this is LITERALLY the virgin walk

Virgin walk is leaning forward you stupid shit.

Who cast this person and why?

No one under 25 has hips anymore it seems

She looks young and Besson is a pedophile.

Most definitely

Attached: 7E16F53F-75E4-477F-A4EF-47B176FD1D07.jpg (702x391, 105K)

ITT: Powerless people complain about nepotism because they're jealous.

The weak SHOULD fear the strong.

t. cara

The brows are her only good feature, the little chimp goblin

More like he was paid to

He told me to pick on faggots not talk to them

Its actually because daddy made a phone call for his talentless daughter

She's not strong she is little girl lol i could break her like wishbone

If Cara is famous because of nepotism why aren't her sisters?

>he has to come to an anonymous anime forum to attempt to bully people
>he's not even good at it
>he writes like a black kid
Better let him know you're a fag. :^)

:3

Attached: cara hersmell.webm (816x816, 1.01M)

Attached: flcl.jpg (259x194, 7K)

They are both models are actresses except they likely have more realistic expectations for themselves and are self aware enough to not pick big roles and humiliate themselves repeatedly like Cara did

>whiteknighting this hard for an ugly talentless hack of an actress
Confirmed shill

ACTING

>calling me an obsessed retard who writes like a black kid is whiteknighting, not insulting me!
He doesn't even understand what's happening to him. KEK

This is one of those epic arguments Dr House and Sheldon would get into.

It's weird because she doesn't have that great of a body at all but I just want to shove my penis really deeply into her vagina and just keep thrusting over and over until I cum.

Youre really really butthurt over your waifu its hilarious

>you're the mad one, not me, the kid coming up with conspiracy theories about shilling to protect my ego from the idea I'm getting called a retard for valid reasons!

10/10
not wanna watch that shit just for her

>all your rage because his waifu was exposed as the talentless product of daddys connections that she is
You have terrible taste man

>repeating himself again instead of arguing
Yeah, you're a nigbrain. Auto lose.

so hot. no wonder why she triggers faggots and landwhales that easily

Cara is very proud of you for defending her honour my good xir

Attached: the-white-knight-37180695.png (500x347, 64K)

>waifufag pretends he's strong and connected

>he has a Yea Forums folder after 2012
It just keeps getting sadder.

Attached: myyypreeecious.webm (638x358, 223K)

>e-everyone is just like m-me!
>no one's ancestors were anything but fuck ups!

i wanna fugg smeagol

Does anyone have the pic thats shows how the 1 hour expose about cara that got 1 star and negative reviews

The movie is fine it's more like aimed at kids.

The buttblasted waifu shill continues to deliver

i shidded and farted and camed my pants to this

Attached: 158. hindsight benefit.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

Her family owns the biggest fashion magazines in the world, her aunt was a golden-globe winning actress, her father owns a ton of insanely valuable real estate in central London, and her grandmother was best friends with princess margaret. This girl is nepotism incarnate.

>tfw there's a new cara kino

uhh, what's the context here? was she actually trying out for smeagol?

This chick has the most annoying, monotone defends on the board. Prove me wrong.

>samefagging a previous post because you ran out of comebacks in the existing reply chain
Embarrassing.

funnily enough, this is her out of character.

Yeah you got me your wit is just too spicy for me sir knight

holy shit, i think i can see her VAGINA

Gee thanks IMDB never could have guessed

How do I get her to peg me?

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-140030_Chrome.jpg (1076x1200, 318K)

kinda looks like some beefy vulva flaps desu shm senpai

I accept your concession, lower caste.

based virgin posters

she's got perfectly vaginoplasted labia and a cute bleached anus

Crust bitch Cara is cute.

Attached: crustwitch.jpg (950x794, 63K)

>imagine the smell

OP asked if we would consider her performances acting. I said no because she never displayed any kind of acting talent, the whole way it was nothing but family connections. The source is irrelevant.

Cara will surely reward you for your valiant efforts

Attached: Enchantress_empowered (8).png (1301x564, 1.1M)

youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8
they were so mean to her :(

I didn't realise Seth Everman tried out for Gollum

The conversation ended when I accepted your concession, schizo.

Yeah i meant to post along with the post but fucked up now it looks like i was being a dick calling you IMDB my bad

>americans
so funny how these three alleguedly media experts were BTFO for a single girl without even trying hard

worst actor/hottest woman Ive seen for quite some time. That psycho stare makes me feel things

I hate movies

Imagine if she'd force you to worship her dick haha

>her dick

uhh

I feel like the gay looking guy who interjected with his "WOAH LOL OK -- [blah blah] -- you look tired" came completely out of left field. It seemed like an offended reaction to her saying "um well if it was me in the movie, the movie would be completely different." I'm not sure why he reacted with the "WOAH" at that statement. Cara didn't say anything mean there. That's really when the interview shifted and the anchors started getting super offensive.

It's 2019 user, don't be a bigot!

When's the last time you did that in front of a camera and a crew, op?

Time for your dilation seething tranny

You just know she has a strapon and fucks the shit out of her girlfriends.

hot. and most probably true

>that closet case obsessed with trannies

She had to pull off this face over two hundred times before she got it right. She literally couldn't contort the muscles in her face at first to create a snarl, so she would whip her head around with that same annoyed Cara expression. After a day of working with her, showing her how to move the muscles in her face by having stopping filming and having her practice in the mirror working on individual muscle groups, only were they finally able to come up with this shot and decided fuck it good enough.

What the actual fuck.

Yes.
Is it good? Fuck no.

Attached: 1545680666331.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Ur fronthole is probably sealed by now why didnt you listen!!!

>disgusting closet case doesn't know where question marks are appropriate
You realize that non-anglophones aren't really human, right?

Attached: 1550786256269.jpg (620x718, 231K)

OH NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-142204_Chrome.jpg (1080x844, 417K)

that ain't cara user...

It's actually pretty good. Note how she switches sanpaku. At first the lower whites are visible, then the uppers. Not bad at all for a model.

what

I've never known the context of this scene. Is she actually trying to act thankful for what I assume is some sort of gift? Or is she receiving a terrible gift and doing a mixture of horror and faux-thankfulnesss?

C O P E

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-142612_Chrome.jpg (1080x920, 232K)

Look at the very end when she moves her head in the for the kill. That's a look of interest/genuine happiness at which she's looking.

It's supposed to be genuine thankfulness and contemplative enthusiasm for a gift.

Cant wait until GoT is done so we never have to endure her "acting" again

>Not wanting to shrink yourself so you can nuzzle up in her comfy eyebrows.

What's wrong with her acting? Her eyebrow movements are ace.

It's a shame, I really like so much of Luc Besson's work.

Valerian is a beautiful movie, Cara is pretty terrible overall, what makes her bearable is that her fellow lead is so much worse

They took her sarcasm are her being a bitch, when really that was just her playing around. She seemed genuine surprised when the woman went full on attack mode.

>sanpaku
nice

Ignore him. He's just here to cry about women being more successful than he ever will be.

>we both know youre quite a ladykiller

Attached: nate4u.png (778x1026, 676K)

Waste of trips

Attached: 1549389066184.jpg (600x600, 18K)

i actually liked her in solo

All the movies she stars in bomb and her shit acting certainly doesnt help

Terrifying.

test

>newfag who doesn't know when to stop posting

I watched it recently and they just seemed to young for their roles in the movie to me. At first I tried to brush it off as space tech keeps them young looking, but they also acted really young too, it kinda too me out of it.

what movie is this?

Her Terminator film is hard to watch with a Sarah Connor that ridiculously short and cant run

NO

I post whatever i want about shitty meme actresses lil faggot

Based dubs

Valerian: and the city of a thousand planets

>some pictures she looks like a guy in drag
>others cute as hell

What is this phenomenon called?

Attached: 3142525.jpg (878x1024, 531K)

>doesn't deny being new
>tries talking back to trips
>doesn't know how to write like a white person
>probably posting from a phone because he has no use for an adult computer
>uppity when confronted with his failings instead of resolving to change for the better
You basically a black person.

the real issue were your retarded expectations
valerian was supposed to be young, naive, and overconfident, in order to contrast with clive owen's smart, seasoned, and rational nemesis

This one HAS to be shopped. Right??? No one has eyebrows that big.

>has unlimited family connections that could catapult her into any field
>becomes a model known for how unattractive she is and a failed meme actress
YASSS QUEEN POWERFUL QUEEN

It's her style. When she's dressing for society, she looks hot as fuck. When she's dressing for herself, she looks like a boy. She's literally a hot bulldyke. Probably the only relationship she wasn't the dominant partner was when she was like 18 and dating that hot ass MILF musician.

Look at Neville Longbottom in the back. He's wondering what the fuck she's doing.

Does anyone have the gif

Except it just doesn't work. He doesn't come off as cool at all. He just comes off as cringe smug.

>cries about women more powerful than himself on an anonymous anime site
In case you didn't' realize it, this won't change the fact that you're going to commit suicide in a few years.

That's not Longbottom, that's a Chad.

Yeah, I made her eyebrows bigger.

This entire thread has been about shitting on Cara except for your futile attempts at protecting your waifus honour, keep it up kid i admire your dedication

Guys is drags can be cute.

>play a butch lesbian
So she's playing herself. Make sense considering Cara's lack of acting skills

why do you guys hate her so much?

she's cute, charismatic, has a great voice, can act

>i
Dumb fucking blackie.

he's not supposed to be cool, retard
it's just a kid pretending to be smart. did it get completely over your head, or did it stroke a nerve instead?

What did he mean by this

Dane Haan is a faggot for sure. Cara is not that bad.

yes? and? is this supposed to be bad acting? fuck you asshole.

She's some spoiled rich cunt from a mega wealthy family with industry connections.

>the character is shit because it was intentional!
Luc Besson loves Han Solo and tried to make the MC into a Han Solo type character. He failed.

shut up Cara

Agree. I don't know whether they were going for a disinterested apathetic hottie, but Cara played it well.

>tranny
>taunting anyone over suicide
The irony

valerian is a twinkie kid in the comics
you expecting him to be a suave Han Solo type instead is all your fault

The producer didn't want to cast this talentless girlboy with the mad stare, but then he found a horse's head in his bed

>uses british spelling of words
>femme brained obsession with le irony
>pretending you're not the one who walks around in dresses

You fucking clowns will excuse anything.

Should have cast the horse's head

Cara S E E T H I N G because everyone knows her daddys connections are what made her short lived career

Attached: 1548385716588.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

>you expecting him to be
Except he's clearly attempted to be played as such in the film.

>S E E T H I N G
You're now aware that this buzzword was made popular by disgusting gays.

I mean, I don't think she deserved an Oscar, but she did what she needed to do.

>What is this phenomenon called?

It's called: When you have literally thousands of pictures taken of you every year, they are not all going to come out perfect. Take enough pictures of anyone and you will get some bad ones. Nobody is perfect all the time.

Except Amber Heard, scientifically.

She needed to act. She failed to act.

I didn't like the ending how they just get the general arrested for genociding the planet when his purpose made complete sense

If humanity was removed from being able to interact with the other species then they'd just get genocided by some other alien race, makes sense to me that he did what he did.

The plot kind of just wanted you to hate him without any actual reason because the plot needed him to be stopped because it's the third act.

dumb movie, silly story, but so very pretty

i like it

she just needs a little nappy. maybe some red bull to wake up.

even the cuttest women look homely in 2/3rds shoots
even the ugliest ones eventually look half decent in one
>t. take photographs for a living

Attached: 1528402793772.jpg (960x960, 165K)

No.

>cast a pair of dweeby little gremlins with no charisma to lead your 200 million dollar film
Good idea Besson

Attached: vatcotp3.png (1010x423, 546K)

>third act
What? It was one "act"--there was no dividers separating the movie into parts.

It also doesnt help that she is genuinely unattractive

Attached: cara-delevingne-in-black-bikini-italy-december-2013_12.jpg (1280x1729, 179K)

Not every girl who has a bad picture looks like a guy.

Attached: repor.jpg (225x285, 17K)

True. However, some do, and she is one of them.

Attached: fivehead.png (632x452, 512K)

>thin
>white

>unattractive

right.

>Guaranteed replies
She cute though, too bad she's only into chicks.
Just imagine bro's, her roleplaying smeagol while fucking the shit out of her. Now that would be kino.

cara is CUTE

Attached: 1545861441219.png (1080x1359, 2.15M)

I love closet fags larping as hardcore heteros.

>mfw that schizo user starts a thread about Cara because he's obsessed with her and just NEEDED to talk shit about her on the Yea Forums

Attached: 107.gif (400x216, 627K)

>tfw cara will never grind her crotch against you

If you want to find the cringeworthy Cara fanboy freaks, ctrl + f "cute".

>her

Still better than DeHaan

>fridge body
>no curves or hips
>no tits
>no ass
>6 head with ugly scrunched up face
>skinny fat gut
Yikes

You forgot the worse, NO CHIN

SEX GODESS

Attached: 1138.jpg (1080x1237, 81K)

The madman was doing it as a joke. Absolute based.

I spent like the first half hour of the movie thinking they were supposed to be siblings

Attached: kind of hot.jpg (335x270, 19K)

>t. chinless beta faggot

Attached: 456.jpg (1054x799, 434K)

Attached: 94.jpg (520x347, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pAtPJtxzv4o
WHY DOES EVERYONE BULLY CARA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: reee.jpg (600x350, 23K)

>living rent free

Attached: 326.jpg (600x600, 121K)

bustin

she's so talented. why are all those sick pervs allowed to harrass her on live tv?

Is that Gordon Ransay?

Tfw you will never use your wing girl Caras money to put a 10/10 thot up in a 5 star hotel and lick her feet together while drinking Moet

Give an example of someone living in a person's head and paying rent, retard. Such a stupid meme. It literally makes no sense.

I would say to them, "You want ice cream cone?", both of them say "Yes."

All you have to do is look at the first post. It's ok, brainlet.

alrigh caralad

Her name is Carla, not Cara.

Quintessentially British

her eyebrows are like being on a rollercoaster. my stomach flips as I watch them. but in a good way :)

youre basically an illiterate nigger faggot

*sips* yep, they don't act like the old days.

Attached: 1547897410896.png (378x370, 120K)

>Americans
disgusting

>no u!
Stupid black toddler brain detected. Your family is poor and will stay that way.

>his shitty bait post was cleaned up by the based jannies
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>it's a lets post actors overacting on purpose and pretend they're in a serious context thread

OP's webm is clearly trash acting. Are you upset they can't act better?

fuck of janny

>>Literally looks like a dude, wholy shit how did everyone miss that?
How?

Attached: tumblr_os0gsrw0iw1qgvqxoo5_500.gif (500x204, 2.22M)

>americans
>news anchors and journalists
Pick one.

In the Old Country, do people not have to fake cocaine-fueled enthusiasm 24 hours a day? Sounds like heaven.

Yes, also great movie

>itt: anons get together to shit on a terrible actress while one stubborn waifufag seethes non-stop
Its been a fun read thanks for all the keks

Attached: 1550248332642.gif (288x284, 3.12M)

God she is so ugly hot

Attached: erection daffy duck.jpg (617x800, 69K)

I consider it cringe

NO

CUTE!

Aren't you 40?

you have the shittiest taste in women ever

>reeee you should only feel atracted to 10/10 women !!!!1
lol k

even her unerwear isn't sexy

Attached: hey retard.png (439x302, 207K)

I like the movie. The guy makes great films. Its space opera, it will hold up.

Nah shes just really ugly and you have god awful taste

can't tell acting from a picture, idk

Attached: one star because zero stars isn't an option.png (1131x719, 791K)

Attached: narcissism.png (635x364, 59K)

besson's a hack who's been coasting off the good will towards leon and 5th element since they came out

sheev?

and here's the IMDb post which caused the site owners to receive threats of having their press passes revoked unless they censored their forums so this information could be swept under the rug. in response the admins decided to shut down the forums altogether, knowing that the censoring would only cause more problems in the long run

Attached: nepotism.png (817x1386, 85K)

I want to journey into all things Cara.

i want to journey into caras butthole

go on grindr and you can find hundreds of dudes in your area who look exactly like "her"

I want Cara to journey into my butthole.

Is this really why they shutdown the forums? Thats so fucking corrupt fuck nepotism man.

Sadly and frustratingly, it's the truth. Conde Nast has significant pull in the entertainment industry.

Yikes is there some sort of timeline or post that corelates that guys post with imdb forums being taken down

nothing directly. CN's legal team sent legal notices to IMDb but the threats were mostly empty since IMDb was doing nothing wrong. This persisted for around a year. Then IMDb was told that they would have their press passes revoked and would be cut off from celebrity interviews unless they complied. They also had to sign a gag order so they couldn't mention the agreement.

I really like lesbians i always feel like I can relate to them better than other women. They are bro tier.

Enjoy your chicken bro.

She looks fun and sexy, looks like the best kind of wife there

Any link about this?