How is this allowed? It's spam. It's shills. Why are you allowing this?

How is this allowed? It's spam. It's shills. Why are you allowing this?

Attached: alita threads.png (1236x134, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/suloverock1
twitter.com/Joshbryan321
twitter.com/SupesBatsy
twitter.com/darkknight1923
twitter.com/CorvanCorvux90
twitter.com/DemonsToxin
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110149828/#110152899
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110149828/#110153014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cry more mouseshill

It's marketing
the moderation in those threads is exactly the same way as it was in reylo shill threads

Attached: 1551164165188.jpg (1354x292, 185K)

Nice deflection, faggot
all capeshitters (including alitafags) will be shot on sight

If it were marketing, don't you think it'd be more coordinated?

Retards have no answer for this.

Stay away from me with your tiny penis, user.

because then it becomes far more obvious

Attached: 1459893505100.jpg (1184x3436, 611K)

You people perform exactly as efficiently as I would except a minimum wage employee to perform

>projecting this hard
oof

Attached: 1551634931418.png (1546x3171, 991K)

>WHY ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT A MOVIE ON THE MOVIE BOARD?

Attached: 1514861855380.png (645x729, 68K)

bump

This is a job for the Sneed Gang.

Attached: 1550865133538.png (235x235, 52K)

>television and FILM
not
>television and MOVIE
I know you're an active Yea Forums and Yea Forums poster, but there is a difference, pleb

Jerome is leaking out. The 2 /abag/ are because people overlapping each other. Nothing to see here. Sage

>It's marketing AND a conspiracy

Attached: ooo me next.jpg (683x935, 132K)

There's one between autism and schizophrenia too. You aren't it.

Why are you so new to film? Everyone knows theres a difference between the two, Yea Forumsedditor

yikes

Why are you always packaging your attemps at insults in questions starting with 'Why'?

>attemps
So you're a mudskin. This explains why you still play videogames and don't understand the difference between films and movies.

100% guaranteed I'm whiter than you.

Generals aren’t even allowed on Yea Forums anymore so don’t know why they just let this shit run.

And who the fuck is this obsessed over Alita that they do this everyday I really don’t get i.

Attached: E435EB3D-8FC0-4EFA-BB66-9EA453D1BD42.jpg (653x523, 124K)

Seeeething

Then what's with the ape scrawling and complete lack of understanding that there's a difference between film and movies?

I don’t get it. Alita wasn’t even that good. What even goes on in those threads? Is it just waifufaggotry? I don’t get that either because Alita is ugly as shit with those animu eyes

I agree, it's shilling. There is no need for numbered generals on teev. The only reason to number them is to show that the marketing money is being well spent.

>We have over (whatever number) documented threads on the well known 4channel site

>reylo
so you're saying we should sneed them to death?

>he still watches films and movies
>doesn’t exclusively watch kino

Shitskin pleb detected. Enjoying black panther and the next spike lee joint I bet. Fucking mudraces

What makes you think you have any authority on white behavior anyway, after we've already established I'm whiter than you?

I don't see you crying about the 5+ captain marvel threads that are up at any given time of the day using the same images and posts.

Kino was added after because the reality of film vs movies(picture related) made Yea Forums teens extremely insecure. We saw the same sort of thing happen when Yea Forums brought over "fedoracore" and the Yea Forums teens started labeling everything "fedoracore" as damage control.
But you haven't. You completely ignored my question and continued to ape scrawl because you were caught not knowing the film/movie dichotomy(which is championed by white artists).

Attached: 1436638935805.jpg (544x1402, 372K)

Proposed action to derail alita shill generals:
>post pic related, the "attila battle general"
>talk about how Attila 'healed you' when he raped and pillaged china
>compliment his eyes
>Beg for a sequel

Attached: file.png (360x496, 271K)

You are not white, hence why you're not worth my time. Gas yourself, so me and my brothers won't have to bother with your shitstained existence.

mutts and spics AKA the main demo of Yea Forums since the 2010 world cup

Attached: alitasquad.jpg (1467x4296, 405K)

>my brothers
More ape scrawling and ignoring the questions. Why? Are you a mexican teen?

Why don’t you go there to check out? Why ask in an anti thread?

spam is having 10 Captain Marvel threads at any given time

Number is made so that Jerome will have to eat Alita’s blurays when it hits #100. It’s an in-joke and if you go there you will know exactly for Jerome is.

Those threads are made by the same handful of people behind apmost all capeshit and starwars spam on Yea Forums. I wouldn't doubt they're behind the Alita threads too based on the archive links
>Reminder we have found the group behind ALL the capeshit(marvel, dc and fox) and nu star wars spam. The links below are just a few of the "main" ones. Currently they're spamming captain marvel threads and then they will move onto shazam
twitter.com/suloverock1
twitter.com/Joshbryan321
twitter.com/SupesBatsy
twitter.com/darkknight1923
twitter.com/CorvanCorvux90
twitter.com/DemonsToxin
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110149828/#110152899
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/110149828/#110153014

Who*

Are you so obsessed with apes because you look like one? I told you to sort yourself out of the genepool, so we won't have to. Do something worthwile once in your life.

what a dumb circlejerk
this cancer needs to be flushed out

>n-no you
No the reason for "ape scrawl" is because you post like one here when asked to commit. Which you're doing in this very thread. Again you still haven't answered the question.