Confirmed kino

Confirmed kino

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-111534_Twitter.jpg (1080x1710, 885K)

>theme is like TPP
So does this movie's spiderman isn't actually spiderman?

To answer this honestly
It's the idea a title, position, and/or "legacy" doesn't have to be tied exclusively to an individual. People get hung up on Peter Parker as if he's the only person who is and can be Spider Man, like how people thought Naked Snake was the only one who could be Big Boss. Instead, Miles' story and interactions with the multiverse Spiderpeople proved "anyone can be Spider Man" ; Miles in particular being from the *same dimension* as a Peter Parker yet is still Spider Man. Likewise, Venom Snake at the end of the day eas every bit as Big Boss as Naked Snake, both of them not only sharing but making up the Legacy, the "Legend." There's also the fourth wall bit, where ITSV's message meant the kids of today have the capacity to be heroes like Spider Man, MGSV's message was the real Big Boss was the player the whole time

>tl;dr Both movies share the message of shared identities/legacies and how it can be acquired by anyone who steps up to the plate

>hack endorses movie
wow cool can't wait to watch this

Kojima is the classic bluepilled libertarian.
>Has unique ideas but no convictions
>Praises everyone
>Too open minded as a defense mechanism
>Is secretly difficult to work with
>Never shows how he actually feels and tries to move goalposts.

>MGSV set in Africa. Could've done a real gritty take on the blood war.
Nah here's some niglets you save and you fight against this invisible military company you never see. And kill some russians lol.

And then endlessly praising pleb trash on his feed because Hollywood says its good. It's gotten to a point where his fans show a more obscure taste than him beause he appeals to those people but has now been exposed as a fraud.

Look at the writing credits of all the screencap memes people pass around and credit as Kojima's work. You'll immediately realize what kind of a fraud he is.

Kojima drones are the kind of people who get frustrated about the Oscars

This is not true, though.

>t. Superior Spider-Man shits all over this theory.

>MEME SCENE, SENSE
I miss when normies didn't know the word meme

Attached: 1268603360868.jpg (435x435, 97K)

kojima is japanese they all act like soulless drones. Who knows what they're actually thinking

Why are all the comments on his Instagram in Russian? Do the Russians love Kojima?

>puppetanime
Does he mean stop motion?
God I fucking hate japs

Kojima actually knows what the word meme means and has used it in it's correct(non-internet bastardization) way in his games.

what is ds?

>all the DNA and MEME SCENE, SENSE
>The theme is like TPP+DS
>everything I consider good is because I think it resembles my own works
Every fucking time he does this. Every. Fucking. Time.

Seriously, why do people pretend like Kojima's opinions are worth anything? The gameplay in his games is generally good, but the writing is bad, and almost everything I've seen him say comes off like a pretentious 15 year old said it.

Gwen or Peni?

what a fucking hack

Gwen for a steamy quick fuck, Peni for marriage.

Kojima actually used the word MEME in its correct sense 2000.

>but the writing is bad, and almost everything I've seen him say comes off like a pretentious 15 year old said it.
Wrong.

Wow, you convinced me.

How is Kojimmy a libertarian?

Attached: Junji Ito Kojima.png (484x562, 407K)

Fuck off shills, nobody likes Miles. Peter Parker is the only Spider-Man, and he’s a white American kid.

Quantity over quality is what you’re talking about. Also a cash grab, and the ugly racism of the anti-white parasite class on full display.

MGS1 and MGS2 had very compelling intrigue and good writing

I think Peter, Miles, and Gwen all make good Spider characters.

this
only thing i disliked were the kid and the pig spidey
too comical to me but after all its a comic book movie

Japanese rarely say anything negative. This means nothing.

MGS2

I'm sure Tomokazu Fukushima sat him down and explained the meaning very well.

>Miles, and Gwen all make good Spider characters.
strange way to say Miguel Ohara and Ben Raily