youtu.be/4oJNN-hnjsg
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a different time

>that scene when they both laugh as he throws the bones out the window in the most Alpha way possible
>he then heartily laughs and throws his paper cup out of the window

God I love this movie. It had so much heart without being a preachy mess. Shame based Viggo didnt win his Oscar.

>without being a preachy mess
>group of white guys beat up random nigger for no reason
Yeah, sure.

Are you implying that a group of white men in the deep south never beat up black men, during the time when black people were being hanged from trees?
Revisionism is not a badge of intelligence.

Oh yeah, i forgot, all these innocent black man were hanged, it's not like they were rapists and murderers, my bad.

Im not sure what a lynch mob and the justice system have to do with one another.

Try not moving the goalposts any further. One might make the assumption that you haven graduated from highschool yet (or ever).

>reddit spacing
>defending niggers
>THE WHYTE MEN EBILLL
Yep, it's from discord. Befriend a noose, tranny.

buh buh buh your magical crystal ball into the past clearly sees the evil white males walking around and murdering a million nigger babies a day because they looked a white woman, your insight and faggot proper way of typing on faggot ass Yea Forums really impresses me faggot nigger

Still waiting for an argument kid. Also, please dont embarrass yourself any further. Weve all seen those pics on /pol/ about the trans conspiracy discord channel. That however doesnt mean that anyone who outwits you and makes you look like a fool is a tranny.

Makes you look even dumber and more delusional than you are.

Based mentally ill /pol/ poster

They made this last year

... word?

Damn. That's messed up

Attached: 1524652752493.gif (300x239, 3.87M)

Women never lie #metoo

Attached: 1539823864884.jpg (3000x2297, 617K)

Attached: giphy(2).gif (284x197, 1.15M)

Taking these idiots seriously. Do yourself a favor and chill out

Cringe and butthurt

unironically based and redpilled

Attached: crowder865996-1539176309-wide.jpg (600x300, 23K)

This movie was like so deep. I loved the part where the black man was super smart and talented and well spoken while his white driver was a cartoon caricature of an italian american.

Attached: 412414.png (644x500, 63K)

Last I checked this is a board dedicated for films.

Holy shit I didn't know they lynched Sammy Davis Jr.

Never said it wasn't. Just telling him that there is no point in arguing with you folks because most are either mentally ill or just trolling. It's like arguing Sjws

>make post that makes /pol/ butthurt
>immediately get called a discord tranny by schizos

Attached: 1518986386472.png (554x400, 90K)

What's the movie about it looks faggy

So leftists hate it because it wasnt woke enough and rightist hated it because it was too woke. How did this win again?

Lynching was an incredible rare occurrence and happened equally to white and black pedophiles. We could get into the history of Southern lynching and why it happened, but somehow I doubt this will alter the fantasy in your head that lynch mobs ran around randomly hanging black people.

Is the autistic white guy supposed to be the Italian? Why didn't they just cast an Italian?

>Befriend a noose, tranny

Attached: 1545925928047.jpg (957x903, 83K)

Leftist love it because it makes the white guy look like a retard, what are you talking about

This guy gets it. Jewish historians have invented slavery and racism. If anything in 1842, when the great African conquest of the Southern USA commenced, white people were being butchered and raped in droves.

Dont believe the Jewish lies.

You won't fool anyone here, Cletus, stop lying this is not really christian

They also showed poor blacks in the first motel scene as ignorant niggers and also how two vibrant urban youths from the bar would mug their fellow man of color for cushy dough if it weren't for Tony Lip's gun.

>Lynching was an incredible rare occurrence

Attached: 1396011958112.jpg (374x430, 61K)

damn, Democrats did THAT!?

>According to the Tuskegee Institute, 4,743 people were lynched between 1882 and 1968 in the United States, including 3,446 African Americans and 1,297 whites.
So about 40 black people were lynched per year. In other words, a normal week in Chicago. Or Baltimore. Or Detroit. Or... you get the point

See
and stop getting all of your historical facts from Dave Chapelle.

Funny how theres no mention of the lynchings that never were filed by the local police, due to the police in small towns being involved in the lynchings.

Political extremists are a very small percentage of the population outside of Yea Forums.

affirmative

Attached: 1900_Electoral_Map.png (650x349, 136K)

Why did men stop wearing hats especially in this hyperfaggot era where balding is judged harsher than ever?

>funny how imaginary lynchings weren't put on record
waste of digits

Based. WHITE POWER

This. Slavery never happened.

Yeah, these numbers seem correct.

They come from the Lynching Statistics Institute, right?

They had a guy present at every lynching, and they were all reported to the central office for keeping of statistics from 1882 when the first lynching event occurred, to 1968 when the last one did.

>baby's first attempt at strawmanning

Attached: 1546235108607.gif (128x108, 87K)

yeah I'm sure a notable about of white devils kept it hush hush just in case some nigger loving pede would try to use it against their grandkids.

>non-white drinking milk
>that retarded, ungroomed, autist on the right has a qt hanging off him
WHAT THE FUCK BROS! Yea Forums TOLD ME ONLY WHITES CAN DRINK MILK AND BETAS NEVER GOT THE GIRL!!!!

Not the same user, other than statistics ho else do you want to document lynching? Just saying they happened a lot is meaningless chatter that reeks of SJWs pushing white guilt.

this looks just like a jew broad i used to fuck. god being single was great. now i am a fucking cucked married man with 2 kids. feels bad

ITT: /Pol/ cant appreciate kino, if a black man is involved

wasted

>white men in the deep south never beat up black men
and every nigger deserved it
kys, cuck

prove me wrong....look at niggers in today's society.
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM NEEDS TO BE HANGED

Attached: 1546834422308.jpg (640x553, 123K)

>>Lynching was an incredible rare occurrence

Attached: 1534521979527.jpg (500x375, 55K)

Last year was a different time than today.

>Franky said he'd protect me, baby.

Calm down cuck. We all know that your great, great,great,great grandma wasn't lying. She wouldn't have second thoughts after bedding down with a black man for consensual sex now would she?

Attached: METOO.jpg (768x506, 120K)

You don’t need a hat if you barely go outside

So then you agree that the film was accurate in depicting the white savage?

Quite a thought provoking thread

Attached: 1549586352110.jpg (720x888, 334K)

It was dumb to have in the movie because they should have killed him

Attached: they-were-right.jpg (532x532, 58K)

>So then you agree that the film was accurate in depicting the white savage?
lol
being cucked enough to waste time watching Hollyjew trash

Attached: 1533426420190.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

Attached: 1520093154620.jpg (720x707, 77K)

Raimi directed that part.

>boomer facebook memes
yikes

>he says while coming to a board about discussing film and television
Oof

Wow yeah I forgot user, good thing white men never got lynched. Must have been their white privilege.

>Are you implying that a group of white men in the deep south never beat up black men, during the time when black people were being hanged from trees?
You don't get your ass kicked for no reason. No one was going around beating up black men simply because they were black. Are you really so delusional to believe that? Yes, black men did get beaten and hanged but it was for a reason, they did something to cause that to happen to them. Look at our current prison population, blacks overwhelmingly outnumber whites because they commit more crimes. Stop with your bullshit retconning of history.

I saw it here in worst Korea and I've never seen an audience laugh so hard at any film here. Korea is a pretty racist country at times especially towards black people but I wonder if they were self inserting themselves as Tony. Who knows. All I know is it was a fun road trip movie where I cared enough about the friendship Tony and Don had that some of the obvious race stuff I ended up not caring about.

Attached: 1551110177199.gif (550x381, 3.64M)

>they have to scare blacks off with a gun because they wanted to beat and rob them just for showing they had cash
Somehow you cunts always ignore things like this haha its almost like you haven't even seen it :)))

Wow. You almost actually believe that bullshit you're regurgitating.
What's it like to have such a malleable brain?

/pol/ must go back

He'd get beaten for being a fancy-talking suit-wearing uppity nigger trying to order a drink(probably an expensive one) at a white folk's bar.

Must have been based

Not an argument.

>No one was going around beating up black men simply because they were black.
You are so naive kek.
I bet you believe racism isn't real and just a social construct.

>>he says while coming to a board about discussing capeshit

Attached: 1551313924913.jpg (1920x1548, 513K)

Is that what happened in the movie?

It wasn't intended to be an argument.
Goddamn you're fucking retarded.

It's not just the lack of hat. It's the lack of quality hats.

>You are so naive

Attached: this-faggot.jpg (835x1034, 167K)

So you can't refute anything that was said in that post?

Why do poltards always think that posting one of their propaganda comic collages does anything other than reinforce their own stupidity?

What the fuck is this image even supposed to be?
This is fucking dogshit 0 effort shit.

Black men are sweet little angels that never did anything wrong. How dare you try to imply that any of them deserved being beat up by those evil white men.

You made the claim, numbnuts. Burden of proof is on you.
You can't prove anything you claimed, retard.
But no, I'm not trying to argue with you. That would be pointless.

>No one was going around beating up black men simply because they were black.
>Blacks and whites were constantly beaten killed and kidnapped for trying to get equal rights to minorities
>but racism isnt real

thats the way it is

>proof
He didn't ask for proof, he asked for a refutation.

Did the nigger eat the chicken like it was told?

You're trying to engage someone who has the critical thinking skills of a reptile. It's pointless.

>it’s a white incel thread

>thread immediately devolves into autistic shit flinging
Is it impossible to discuss this movie on Yea Forums?

Whatever. I'm not going to suddenly get some indoctrinated poltard with zero critical thinking ability to change his mind. There's plenty of written accounts of real, factual history out there for him(you) to ignore.

you just used a "big man" word that /pol cannot read

From Richard M. Perloff, Professor of Communication at Cleveland State University:

“Approximately 4,742 individuals were lynched between 1882 and 1968; of the victims, 3,445 or 73 percent were Black.”

All lynchings were in response to a claimed offense, such as a rape or stealing cattle. Blacks were 72.65% of all recorded lynchings while being ~26.87% of the population of the South at the time.

The Black population of the Southern US 1880-1970 averages 26.87% at each decade. And so based on their population alone, if lynchings were race-neutral, and we knew nothing about race differences in violent crime going in, we would expect 26.87% of all lynchings to be of blacks. Blacks comprised 72.65% of all lynchings, giving them a representation 2.70 times their population.

However, according to wikipedia, most lynchings occurred between 1882 and 1920, and during that time period the average black population was 31.76% of the southern US population. Using this number, blacks as a percentage of lynchings are only 2.29 times their percentage of the population.

If we split the difference and just say that the black population of the south was 29.32% of the total population, then blacks as a percentage of lynchings was 2.48 times their percentage of the population.

By comparison, in 2010, blacks comprised 12.6% of the total US population, but were 38.13% of the population charged for violent crimes, giving them a representation 3.03 times their population.

And so by raw numbers the lynch mobs appear to be slightly less racially targeting than the current US legal system is. Here are those numbers put in a table

Attached: black lynchings.png (675x195, 17K)

Attached: funwblacks105-niggers-play-in-traffic.webm (636x800, 2.24M)

Attached: funwblacks6-cell-service.webm (1002x568, 1.94M)

it was a fact that roving bands of WHITE PEOPLE randomly strung up innocent black people to terrorize them

>alex haley told me so

Attached: funwblacks40-unitarians-in-nola.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Dude... No one but one of your fellow indoctrinated poltards is going to read whatever bullshit you're copypasting. You're wasting your time that could be spent jacking off to anime dickgirls and organizing your knife and/or fedora collection.

Let me guess their local representative considers these faggots "kids"

Good goys told me we're in the least violent era in American history.

>bienville
formerly malo

You people don't care. You just want to push your anti-white racism.

Let me say this, racism in all forms is disgusting and I hope you pay for your ignorant mud slinging bullshit.

That kid died for sure

Rekt

You having to deal with non-whites getting equality is not racism, retard. You're going to have to deal with a change where everything is not catered exclusively to you.
You are acting like a spoiled child.

>racism in all forms is disgusting

You don't actually belive that, stop pretending

i thought burgers had guns
where are the brave armed burgers in that video ?

>racism in all forms is disgusting

Holy shit it is fucking hilarious that you thought for even a second that anyone would actually believe you really meant that. Goddamn you really are stupid.

They're too busy posing their realdolls holding their guns and taking pictures

holy fuck, that faceplant was brutal

Why would this thread piss off /pol/? Have you even read it you autist?

this LITERALLY happened last week
stop wytppl

Attached: this-happened-last-week-KKK-machine-gun.webm (612x340, 1.26M)

Fake and gay. Omar would have BTFOd those ghosts.

There are raging poltards in every thread nowadays, unfortunately. Have you read through this thread?

I, for one, am tired of white people always picking on innocent blacks

youtu.be/CSqpDvi9FFI
Can I get an upvote?

Attached: funwblacks462-fat-tyrone-knocks-out-pizza-customer.webm (480x360, 1.9M)

>poltards
youtu.be/XCbMzH0kAU4

love trumps hate

Attached: funwblacks375-cop-vs-the-projects.webm (202x360, 2.46M)

>Being such Brainlets

>You're going to have to deal with a change
you deal with it, first

Attached: funwblacks71paycheck.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

>they
who do you mean

Attached: 1483569538821.png (877x391, 280K)

>You having to deal with non-whites getting equality is not racism
What does that have to do with anything she said? Please try to form a coherent argument.

men got lazy and stopped caring about being bald

>equality
lol

Attached: 1511849638835.jpg (530x970, 179K)

>Going on Yea Forums to debate racism
Lmao, fucking nigger

>the newfags don't get so they kick and scream
you have to go back

Just don't be a lazy nigger and you can accomplish the same as anyone in the USA.

>don't be a lazy nigger
impossible

Attached: truth.jpg (2250x1800, 717K)

I don't know what kind of reading comprehension disorder you have, but I hope you(she) can get help for it.

black people existing makes me really sad bros, why can't they just go away

Welcome to fuckin' Yea Forums, newfags.

Attached: 9be07f40ae4963a3a1e17d496cbad76a.png (542x348, 434K)

>during the time when black people were being hanged from trees?
Daily reminder that more blacks were shot dead BY OTHER BLACKS in CHICAGO - bastion of gun control that it is - in the PAST TWO YEARS ALONE than there were blacks lynched ACROSS THE COUNTRY throughout its ENTIRE HISTORY.

Attached: mad panther.png (992x660, 1.27M)

Wow. That clearly unbiased collage you posted sure changed my entire way of thinking.

>that pic
lmao

If you still don't understand that black people did this to themselves, while every other immigrant group is doing at least 3x better, you honestly should kill yourself.

I've been here longer than you've been writing erotic fiction about your relatives, chump.

its actually 4channel.org now, newfag

>American black people
>Immigrants

So you actually are this stupid.
Impressive.

Yet you still don't understand why people make shitty, uninformative reaction images? Lying cocksucker.

I saw that image a month or so ago and looked it up in the archives to see when it was first posted because it looked EXACTLY like a psycho bitch that tried to ruin my life in college when I wouldn't touch her and threatened to commit suicide unless I loved her. Nuked several of my relations until it more people wised up to her schtick around senior year. The first post with that image in the archives even sounded like her so I really had to take a moment and message a friend about it. Just found out not too long ago that it's actually an actress in the new Resident Evil game. Maybe the worst surreal moment I've had online.

Attached: DRINKEN.gif (225x225, 102K)

>black people in the US are not an immigrant group, as they are native to the land
American education.

Something about this bitch is so off-putting.

I know why they make them.... What the fuck does have to do with what I said?

This bullshit again

Attached: muh pol boogeyman.png (421x200, 61K)

Ok. Keep pretending like you don't know exactly what I meant.

Both of the posts I replied to were literally asking "why would you post these images" you fuckn spastic.

I don't, you're just a fucking retard. Perfect example of Burger education.

>black people fail in Europe
>black people fail in the US
>black people fail in Asia
>black people fail in Africa
GODDAMN WHITEY

That fucking meme doesn't even have all the races that need to be on it, and the ones it does have aren't right either

Nah, bro. You poltards take every opportunity to derail any conversation into your racist bullshit. You morons inject it into everything.

shame that hackerman got the oscar. viggo or dafoe should have got it, but cant have the huwhite man win best pic and best actor so they gave it to the most ethnic choice

Every thread I see more people complaining about /pol/ than people who are actually /pol/. Maybe a lot of people here (and in general) are just racist, regardless of going to other boards or not.

>why would you post these images

Attached: look-black-man.png (657x425, 24K)

>okay, nigga

Attached: nibba.png (148x167, 56K)

Attached: 1540688083069.png (1050x741, 159K)

Why are you sending this to me? I would never do this.

So where you're from they have history textbooks that say black slaves went to America voluntarily? Yeah, that's great "education".

Slit your wrists, you chimp. You goddamn faggots are the ones screeching "MUH EBRYDING IS BOLIDICAL"

Attached: vertical not horizontal.jpg (1280x1440, 303K)

Yeah. That's it.

>You don't get your ass kicked for no reason.
Outside of the black community this is true. Black people have a hard time understanding this point because they actually do kick people's asses for no reason, with their knockout games and whatever the fuck. It's easy to see why black people would be incredulous of the claim other races don't engage in such behaviour.

Is that picture supposed to offend me?

Just because you were forced to immigrate, doesn't mean you're not an immigrant you autistic fuck. Also slavery was hundreds of years ago and isn't relevant anymore today. The whole world traded slaves, from the ancient Greeks to modern times, it has always been around.

Attached: shut up boy.png (1080x1053, 662K)

You clearly cannot read, or you are just stupid.

>Why are you sending this to me?
check your DMs and open the attachment

Attached: 1549807595275.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Daily reminder that there were more blacks enslaved by Ottomans than by Americans, that jews owned a disproportionately high share of slave labor in America, that whites were enslaved for far more decades around the world than blacks, and that black and Arab nations are the last ones to still hold onto slavery in the modern age.

Attached: (((white))).jpg (1024x792, 121K)

>you are just stupid

Attached: funwblacks571-cpd-4shot-in-store-wytppldidthis.webm (480x270, 2.87M)

It makes no sense to send that picture to me of all people, if you actually read what I posted.

the entire thread could have ended right here.
why people choose to engage in such willful historical ignorance is beyond me. I almost wish this were pol so I could see the ID of the poor soul those chose to give up his Sunday to wrangle retards.

Attached: 1521225152508.jpg (500x333, 15K)

The fascinating thing about blacks is that, unlike all other races, they haven't contributed a single thing to humans or civilization at all

All other races have at least made some progress in science, development, medicine, even philosophy, blacks have made none

If blacks had been completely erased from human history there would be no noticeable difference, in fact the earth would likely be a better place

Anyway, #racist and all that, cya

Attached: 1550914440464.png (652x496, 288K)

>Look ma, I made the stock noises again! Why isn't his comment getting deleted?

Attached: tardmill.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

>It makes no sense

Attached: funwblacks1033-communicating with niggers.webm (480x270, 606K)

I wasn't defending black people you fucking moron. Quite the opposite. Jesus Christ learn to read.

The effects of black slavery in America are very relevant now. They don't teach that in the /pol/ school of "I'm a victim because movies have black lead actors", though... So I guess you missed it

>If blacks had been completely erased from human history
imagine
> no reconstruction
> no civil rights
> no welfare state
> no diversity hollywood

Attached: black-reality-don't-matter.webm (638x428, 2.32M)

lmao remember when Trump tweeted that graphic

Attached: trump-tweet.jpg (960x540, 80K)

Here's your reading for the day, Jamal. Try not to rip it apart.

Attached: held back.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

>I wasn't

Attached: funwblacks570-savage-ching-chong-for-purse-75k.webm (420x236, 2.43M)

So what about the effects of all the other fucking slavery in the world? Why do only black people in America deserve this honour? We here in Europe went through World War II just 70 years ago and now we're fine. It's like a distant memory. But somehow slavery from hundreds of years ago is still relevant? Lmao, cry me a river you American pussy.

>effects of black slavery

Attached: poor-me.jpg (500x655, 74K)

I've been arguing that black people are violent and caused this all themselves this entire thread. You're making our side look really fucking stupid right now.

>Why do only black people in America deserve this honour?
It always boils down to one thing

Attached: retarded-niggers.png (562x296, 31K)

>I've been

Attached: 1512661277851.jpg (300x400, 37K)

>boils down to one thing

Attached: dumb-niggers.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

I still am IF YOU'D FUCKING LET ME YOU FUCKING NIGGER

>The effects of black slavery in America are very relevant now.

They're really not. The effects of MAYBE Jim Crow are still barely around, but slavery is well over with and people only cling to it as a scapegoat for continued irresponsibility.

JFK stopped wearing a hat

You low IQ faggots want free shit. It's as simple as that. White slaves in countries far less egalitarian than the US have done better. Chinese slaves have done far better. You're the ones kvetching like your kike masters have taught you to. If one of you accidentally manages to take responsibility and build a good family and a decent life for them, you faggots rip into him like the crabs you are. Look at how Terry Crews got attacked by your own filthy, subhuman cunt side yesterday for stating some basic hard-hitting truths about parenting on twitter. Give handies in a back alley until your food stamps get recharged, you dumb fucking bastard.

>I still

Attached: Steve-the-drunk_2534.jpg (178x299, 24K)

>The effects of MAYBE Jim Crow are still barely around

Attached: 1403908157766.jpg (360x345, 32K)

>You low IQ faggots want free shit

Attached: funwblacks602-News-busts-Florence-Looters.webm (480x360, 2.89M)

I don't know why I'm even trying to... You clearly won't listen. Blacks in America weren't given equal rights when slavery ended. The history here is so much more complicated.

>You low IQ faggots want free shit
Thanks for describing all Americans.

Attached: 1400140360972.jpg (544x400, 49K)

>until your food stamps get recharged

Attached: fed-faggots.png (1311x639, 1.34M)

>is so much more complicated.
then go on, explain

Attached: ZomboMeme_23072018061451.jpg (620x400, 138K)

>The history here is so much more complicated
No it's not. In other countries slavery never ended. Americans are just a bunch of entitled children.

Kill all niggers.

>n-n-no y-y-y-you
Part of me wants you faggots to see all productivity in America wiped out within all our lifetimes so you'll be there when spic gangs start hunting nogs out in the streets across the country the way they've started to in Cali and even Chicago, and rape you allies to death for being so supportive and helpful the way they do the average citizen in Mexico.

Attached: hoo hoo hee hee.jpg (634x908, 130K)

How is that any different from all of the whites on welfare, the autistic manchildren leeching off their parents or the state, whining over and over because a movie comes out that has a female lead?

Its more complicated than you think, not even just in America.
This leads me to believe you are uneducated about the world.

Attached: 1521457575981.jpg (640x432, 36K)

you're so dumb i almost pity you
don't reply to me retards

>complicated
Your gender studies degree is telling you to jump out of a window

Actually, you lack a lot of historical context if you focus this much on ONE horrible event and even accept the fact that people use this hundreds of years later as an excuse for failure.

>no you
How did you manage to fuck up a simple meme?
You've only proving that Americans are idiots.

>Anyone that disagrees with me is a discord tranny

You've lost the ability to think. You are indoctrinated.

The context is that the end of slavery didnt mean the end of hardship.

I'd bring up statistics and the overwhelmingly disproportionate economic strain put on the economy by non-whites and non-asians but then you'd just say math is racist, so why don't you just fucking kill yourself and cut through the bullshit you intellectually dishonest bluepilled dipshit faggot, and I'll give you a free banana in return?

Attached: okay buddy.jpg (591x615, 38K)

I do pity you.

youtube.com/watch?v=gKxny3F22so

youtu.be/6nkbAO6QpCQ

Attached: he-was-right.png (880x633, 783K)

I agree with this part. Can't escape the hardship of the reality that is a bell curve.

Hardship? Yeah, because that's exclusive to blacks. And somehow they're the only ones who can't escape from under it?

Please bring up the /pol/ stats again, instead of doing research on your own. Continue to leech off the work of others.

According to 4channel, the South in the 60's was heaven on Earth. Black people were treated fairly and were never lynched or persecuted. It's merely (((the media))) teaching kids that whitey is bad. Get woke sheeple

>/pol/ stats
every known agency that tracks demographics is /pol/

lol

Attached: std.jpg (640x1259, 77K)

You don't even need stats. All you have to do is walk around outside with your eyes open.

None of that has any bearing on white people abusing welfare.

>that's exclusive to blacks
It's not, but it does exist. The end of slavery didnt mean that blacks were the same as whites.

>shit no one ever said

>Black people were treated fairly
implying black people treated fairly means they aren't sub-human mongrel retard apes

Attached: funwblacks598-shitty-uber-passenger.webm (360x360, 1.8M)

lol, mocking people for citing statistics. I guess your method of just believing whatever makes you not at fault is better hmm?

Reminder that white men are hateful savage beasts.

Attached: Anne-Moody-Mississippi-lunch-counter-protester-dead-at-74-.jpg (1050x641, 52K)

You guys get pissed by the color purple lmao

But you dont go outside.

>black people fail in Europe
No they dont.
>black people fail in the US
Everyone fails in the USA. If youre not the 1% in the USA, you failed already.

>walk around outside with your eyes open.

Attached: funwblacks64-gimmedat.webm (352x640, 1.39M)

>instead of doing research on your own
Okay, I'll put the CDC, the FBI, the NHS, and all their peer institutions to the side. How about you share some research. Maybe show us what Dr. Shaniqua teaching Afro-Cuban Dance and Critical Slave Theory at your alma mater has to say on the topic of why we need to take money from all the productive white and asian people in society and give it to all the sheboons and nogs and spics draining the country right now? Go ahead, link it, faggot.

It means that only people that don't encounter black people or only encounter "civilized" blacks are brainwashed enough to believe the 'diversity is strength' bullshit.

I like purple.
How do you think I became racist?

I mock underage shitposters than came here in 2016.

Attached: 1508865011300.jpg (1214x403, 88K)

>Reminder that
THEY WERE RIGHT

don't believe me?
Go anywhere
in any city
where there are blacks

Attached: THEYWERE-RIGHT.jpg (1487x981, 674K)

Are you aware that white people get more gibs than black people?
>muh per capita

LITERALLY 12 people in this thread saying exactly that

Yes they do often fail in Europe, but it depends what country they're from. I've been all over Europe.

>facts are racist

By getting bullied by ghetto niggers. Now you whine on Yea Forums about it.

youtu.be/4oJNN-hnjsg

Attached: cost-of-blacks.png (756x768, 131K)

>If I strawman hard enough I won't have to think about my people being subhumans kept alive and fed only for their value as a voting block
>keep thinking about wakanda
>watermelons and wakanda
>happy thoughts

Attached: trike brainlet.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Attached: jej.webm (426x356, 162K)

We are here now. Today. With you and many others right here in this thread being racist against black people.
But, yeah... Racism against blacks is a thing of the past.

>literally
No
Never got bullied by them, just avoided them and watched them chimping out from a distance.

Never said they were racist. You kids just repost the same old /pol/ shit.

Yeah, because blacks are never racist. And hispanics never are. And white people are SO terrible and violent to blacks. Fuck off mate.

>None of that has any bearing on white people abusing welfare.
The fact that welfare isn't abused by caucasians and is actually subsidized disproportionately by caucasians and asians has no bearing on the claim that caucasians abuse welfare. Fucking nice.

Attached: nic kekage.jpg (464x384, 31K)

>Yes they do often fail in Europe, but it depends what country they're from. I've been all over Europe.
>that backpedling into a generalization based on imaginary anecdotal "evidence"
Kiddo, I am from "Europe" and everyone here has a shot at success, because the system doesnt discriminate based on skin color. The reason why 26 year old recently arrived Abdul from Somalia wont succeed shouldnt be a shock to anyone.
2nd generation black people succeed just like the ethnic local majority here.

Stop spouting nonsense. People always shit on blacks in the USA and then dont realize how the entire US middle class is shrinking at an alarming rate. You are failing. If you dont have make 150k+ year in the USA, you failed at life.

>You guys get pissed by the color purple lmao
lolwtf is this a thing?

Attached: visible confusion.jpg (323x326, 16K)

>I swear tyrone never stole my shit, I just watched them from afar
I love this excuse, its like you think somebody will fall for it.

Attached: 1393583932797.png (623x469, 283K)

>calls out others for "reddit spacing"
>interprets those posts as "defending niggers" and "white men evil"
>muh discord
>muh trannies

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

AFRICAN AMERICAN KINO
>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI

Attached: 1548608236000.png (500x500, 344K)

a young girls soccer team was wearing purple jerseys
/pol/ decided that the color purple meant the they were grooming the girls for black cock
i will never understand that place

So you gave up and are now justifying it because they're doing it too?
You dropped that charade really fast.

>Democrat-controlled area
>heaven on earth

Come on, now. I'm sure it was as bad as Detroit is today.

Nice projection lmao. I've seen black people and other immigrant groups doing horrible stuff, but I've luckily never been the victim. Great arguments.

>I know I'll just greentext and suddenly per capita won't matter
>what is net economic drain
I'm honestly looking forward to rekt threads filling up with footage of american nogs getting their due diligence at the hands of spic gangs in the coming years

>t. fucking retards

See, that's not the point. Let's say he did do something bad. Let's say he stole something. The point is, a savage beating is still not the fucking punishment for stealing something, and a white guy who stole something wouldn't be treated the same way

idiots

Legit schizophrenics, the same ones that ruined /x/.

Attached: 1430662505924.jpg (500x340, 23K)

Ms. Swan

I meant to say, of course some whites are racist. But blacks hardly notice it and 99.99% of the time it doesn't affect them at all. White people and other immigrant groups experience the same thing and are still able not to fail so it's still not an excuse.

Quick let's play a game called guess how the anti-math faggot will dismiss the picrelated stats. I'm going to go with the bitch is going to go running to the mods to get the ebil bad men talking about numbers and facts banned

Attached: hehe.jpg (528x522, 61K)

>, you can ALWAYS find niggers behaving exactly the same.
***Blacks will NEVER acknowledge they are wrong
In each altercation it is
*******when confronted on what they did wrong you will get
> "DinDuNuffin" - didn't do the negative thing that you probably have proof of them doing
> escalate volume/hysterics - never raising the debate (evidence), just their voice and threat level
> when DinDu runs its course - claim racism. Racisms is the only thing that can explain the predicament they are in (being caught for doing wrong)
These are the ONLY responses they have. Its a 1-2 playbook that is old as time, itself
there is never a time when confronted on behavior that black people EVER divert from this script. It is never,
> "Hmm, sorry - let me correct myself"
it always goes straight to the deflection and aggression.
Don't kid yourself - know what you're dealing with
youtube.com/watch?v=xelzqyfxdK8

Attached: funwblacks1032-Houston Shooting on West Side.webm (480x272, 624K)

>cherry picking

Attached: 182805.jpg (954x959, 132K)

Its not projection if you spell it out. Youre just a whiny bitch that is butthurt because ghetto niggers fucked with you. There are so many like you on /pol/.

That sounds like bullshit, but I believe it.

>/pol/.
/pol/
>/pol/.
/pol/
>/pol/.
/pol/
>/pol/.
/pol/
>/pol/.
/pol/
>/pol/.
/pol/

Attached: 1548582251574.jpg (640x454, 49K)

Nice image but try to keep up with the thread.

>a savage beating is still not the fucking punishment for stealing something
Well it should be.

>UGH THAT DAMN OPPRESHUN FROM Yea Forums POSTS MAKING BLACKS COMMIT 50% OF ALL VIOLENT CRIMES AND DRAINING THE ECONOMY WITH GIBS GOSH DARNIT

And don't you forget it.

I'm not even from the USA you fucking down syndrome. I'm from the Netherlands. I've met a few blacks and live around many muslims. I don't know why you keep wanting to prove I was attacked by them, but that's not true. If it was I would've said so as it would only prove my argument. I don't even go on /pol/. You're pathetic.

>because the system doesnt discriminate based on skin color
>doesnt discriminate based on skin color
They have no go zones.
They have sharia no go zones.
They confiscate knives because nogs and mohammeds can't stop stabbing people.
They covered up 1600 girls getting statutory raped.
They have sharia. No go. Zones.

Attached: julius the great.jpg (661x960, 110K)

Oh, ok. Other people are racist, so that makes it ok for you to be racist.
It's kind of nice to see you admit just how simple and reactionary you are.

>The fact that welfare isn't abused by caucasians

It clearly is, though.
Are you drunk?

Again, I didn't even say that. What I said was, a lot of people experience racism. The fact that we focus so much on blacks and their problems is dumb. They aren't special. Keep twisting my words, nigger.

Rational racism is the only way to survive in America. You either move to neighborhoods with your own kind to avoid thug niggers or you and your children suffer the consequences.

So just like when the internet apparently decided Russians hacked TLJ's RT scores but really it was just fags on twitter saying it.

Attached: megyn blackface kelly.jpg (482x604, 54K)

A jury is not massively different from a Lynch mob

Imagine being racist? what good does it do?

Look at the percentages and you'll realize blacks and hispanics do this way more.

>I'm not even from the USA
Yeah, it clearly shows. Your grasp of the English language is so poor.

Attached: 1510405256522.png (627x766, 413K)

And it’s 10 miles worse in the US with shitskins EVERYWHERE

Attached: a07.58 AM.png (1053x674, 285K)

At least I speak multiple languages. Nice argument again.

Attached: watchit.png (287x275, 215K)

?
What's Ms. Swan? I thought the actress' name was Jordan McEwan?

It give you ammo for shitposting on Yea Forums while claiming to be a savior of the white race.

Imagine thinking all people are equal and trying to force everyone to act as such. What good does it do?

>white people bring blacks as slaves
>treat them like shit until the 60's
>expect blacks to suddenly be perfectly civilized

>But blacks hardly notice it and 99.99% of the time it doesn't affect them at all

Hahahaha. Holy shit. You don't even believe that bullshit.
Why do you keep trying to hide it? You're racist against blacks. Just admit it.

>At least I speak multiple languages.
Yeah and theyre all worthless.

Attached: 1398369845567.jpg (1400x815, 195K)

>Other people are racist, so that makes it ok for you to be racist.
>REEEEE JUST LET US DESTROY YOU BASED ON SKIN COLOR WHY WON'T YOUB BE A GOOD GOY AND TAKE IT REEEEE RACISM IS BAD DON'T YOU KNOW???

Attached: you call yourself a christian.jpg (908x539, 71K)

> I kno hysturee

Attached: 1530578161483.png (856x846, 85K)

Not where I live. Dutch and German are very useful languages for a Dutch person to know. French can also help, but I'm not that great at it.

I don’t think about it at all it’s acwaste of time being upset about races

Regardless of the reason, if they aren't civilized then why is racism against them until they become civilized a bad thing? Seems like it would be rational to avoid uncivilized niggers since most white people alive never had any agency in events that transpired before they were born.

Apparently you don't

>destroy you
Nigger you aren't worth anything if youre posting here. That goes for anyone that has ever posted on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1404574310356.jpg (544x400, 20K)

It's 2019. Blacks have the same rights as everyone else.

>be black dude
>white gal enticed by forbidden fruit concept
>wants that BBC, that dark chocolate
>sheeeeeit why not
>her daddy finds out and is gonna beat her half to death for it
>she says you raped her
>get hung from a fucking tree

so you admit that they're badly behaved. cool

Again with the stupid jpegs. Every fucking time.
Why do poltards think posting their propaganda has any effect on non-retards.

It's a bad thing because it's white people's fault. They shouldn't have brought blacks if they were going to complain about them years later.
If whites hate uncivilized people and/or blacks so much why bring them to their homeland?

Godverdomme jonge!

>They do it more, so that excuses me doing it.

t. /pol/

Yes but I still think it's stupid to expect anything else.

>a white man had to teach a black man to eat chicken.

Unironically what did they mean by this? The movie was clearly heavy handed with the racial tones. Do the filmmakers not realize how patronizing that is?

facts normally have an effect on everyone but leftists

>/pol/ infographs
>facts

Attached: 1404582414923.jpg (400x386, 37K)

Can we talk about the absolute stupidity of having Viggo Mortensen portray an italian American?

They want replies.

>If I just ignore the net economic impacts of all demographics, both per capita and otherwise, and I ignore the fact that nearly all net tax dollars are collected from the top 10%, maybe the bad men will stop calling me a pilpuling kike faggot

That's all shit that basically no living white person had agency in. White guilt is bullshit and niggers deserve racism (and worse)

>this entire thread
/pol/ is an absolute cancer on this board

Attached: 1542583768642.png (288x499, 375K)

This is the real reason why the movie was hated

when will the alt right meme finally died
brain dead normies ruined the western internet unironically

Attached: how could this happen to me.jpg (250x230, 7K)

>*continues to be uncivilized in literally every single country they inhabit*

I know you kikes have such bad neuroticism that you wish you could control nature, but you can't. No matter how many (((dollars))) you throw at them, no matter how many of dem programz you make for them, they'll remain subhuman because that's what nature, evolution, decreed.
I'm sorry that you're literally lower than niggers, but such is the life of a Jew.

that’s a good one.

the way it should be

but you for some reason expect nonblacks to react positively to said bad behaviour
rent free leftard

>without being a preachy mess
I liked the movie but the scene when piano manbwas going on about not being able to fit in because of his skin color and sexual orientation was pretty much the director begging for an oscar. Like wooow u black n gay whoop dee flippin doo dude get over it.

>this board
The whole site. Moot should have just banned them.

Attached: threats are useless if you don't follow through.png (208x191, 5K)

Nice puppy looks like the one in /jazz/

>I know you kikes have such bad neuroticism that you wish you could control nature, but you can't.
I used to think the schizo jew meme was just pol shitposting. I wish I'd been right.

Attached: OY VEY WON'T THE EDITORS STOP THE PRESSES.jpg (312x1329, 76K)

Go ahead. You tried it once. We all saw how well that worked. You upboat craving reddit whoring kikeloving faggot.

Attached: doitf.jpg (310x267, 50K)

Attached: 1550315300658.png (1058x503, 289K)

This is a board for talking about films and television, dumbass. It's normal for one to expect it shouldn't be hijacked by racist retards to push propaganda.

>"Just sit in back, eat this chicken, and shut the fuck up you fucking big lipped tar baby."
Jesus CHRIST, Viggo. I can't believe he ad-libbed that, *and* the editors left it in the movie!

The whole point of /pol/ was to contain actual stormfags that started coming here.
I know you newfags just wanted a reply, so here you go.

>I learnt history and human relations from my communist college social justice prof

K
This concept of human interaction being deconstructed down to oppressor and oppresseee is literally communism

Yeah. Post it again. That will make the fact that poltards abuse unrelated boards to push propaganda totally go away.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STORMFRONT
read the image and cry again

I haven't been on /pol/ for 4 or 5 years. Yet when I try to discuss films or TV shows here and I say one thing political, people instantly start screaming POL at me. It's annoying as fuck and you can't contain an entire side of the political spectrum.

it's not /pol/. it's people who don't agree with you and who won't censor themselves to suit your sensibilities. your inability to handle that is exactly why you shouldn't be here, and would do better in a place where speech is policed and censored

It will never not be hilarious that poltards think black people should just "get over" slavery and civil rights, but then reeee all day long about some stupid capeshit movie having a black or female lead and calling it "literal white male genocide".

That's because everyone is tired of you crying "genocide" because a black actor gets a role in some stupid capeshit movie.

not only should they get over slavery, they should be grateful for it. for without it, they would not exist, and not live as some of the wealthiest people on earth, in the wealthiest and most powerful country in history

I have never argued about something like that. But when I make it even remotely clear that I'm not at least a centrist, people will call me /pol/ anyway.

Yeah better to let it get overtaken by trannies and literal pedos pushing a kidfucking propaganda

Attached: colin tfw.gif (327x399, 1.26M)

No, it's non-crazy people who want to talk about films and tv shows without some retard going off about "literal white male genocide" because some stupid CW show cast a black actor to play an imaginary mutant superhero.

No, that's you and your faggot discord buddies. What everyone is tired of is you cunts saying that unless we call a man a woman and a woman a man and let them fuck kids that makes us Nazis.

Attached: the numbers mason what do they mean.jpg (608x1024, 89K)

>A couple of frogs in a saucepan, laughing at a thermometer put in to show them the water’s getting hotter

Brainlets deserve the cross

>stop noticing things!

Attached: 1359209998665.jpg (400x484, 48K)

Cool paranoid delusions, bro.
The rest of us, over here in REALITY, know that it's just some stupid tv shows and movies.

None of that has ever happened, and you know it.
Don't bother posting those "daily mail" screen caps. Us non retards know how to dismiss bullshit inflammatory clickbait.

You do know that the whole frog in boiling water story Is bullshit, right?
No, you don't. Because you never bother to fact-check anything as long as it suits your fee-fees.

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S WEIRD TO POST WEBMS OF ACTRESSES FROM WHEN THEY WERE 14 IT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOUNG TEENS YOU'RE A FAG IF YOU AREN'T

Attached: lgbt.jpg (1106x1091, 636K)

>stop speaking the truth
>hey stop
>WHY WON'T YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT FACTS
>YOU BIGOT

Attached: based jannie.jpg (952x1122, 170K)

Noticing what? I notice you whining because everything isn't exclusively catered to you. I notice that your tiny world view is fueled by echo Chambers.

Delusions are not, nor will they ever be, facts.

demographic replacement and propaganda in its favour

>/pol/ still wonders why nobody likes them

Attached: 1488059548521.jpg (1023x575, 87K)