[current year]

>[current year]
>no Uncharted tv show
Literally why?

Attached: uncharted-1153748.jpg (665x374, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v5CZQpqF_74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want gamers out of here

There are already 4 movies out.

I guess count the DLC's as tv show episodes.

Why on earth would anyone make a tv show from a movie?

>white male
Um no sweaty

>it's another generic third person shooting with a white guy protagonist
hard pass

The games are so well-made, the motion capture so flawless, the action so cinematic in tone and scale that any attempt to put it in live action would be a step down. And I say that I ironically.

Nathan Fillion made a fan film

youtu.be/v5CZQpqF_74

>Yea Forums actually defends Uncharted now
The absolute state of 4channel

I couldn't get through more than 2 minutes. This is literally as cringey and bad as the games. Fucking quipshit.

Alitafags leave to Yea Forums first!

It's a shame. This and Mass Effect. Should be no brainers to turn into tv series. Even easier if they just use existing storylines from the games.

Now both IPs have concluded and are just sitting on the shelf collecting dust. Every day that passes is another day it becomes less a reality.

Game which is basically a movie based on indiana johnes movies converted to a movie ? What next? Game series based on that movie?

Attached: 1550031371668.jpg (1024x813, 62K)

Go back to your faggot board, seriously fuck off and dont come back. Idiot. Disgusting fat fuck. FUCK OFF.

Rising up in this bitch!

Apparently, Tom Holland is playing young Drake (for most of the film) and Chris Pratt is cast as adult Drake. Sounds kino to me!

There's 20+ Brie hate threads, but you lose your cool over a film being made that actually might be good?

First, calm down. Second, don't be a faggot. And third, don't post in a thread if you don't like the topic. Don't make me kick you off our board little zoomer.

Attached: tom-holland-uncharted.jpg (900x600, 113K)

These games have been ridiculed by Yea Forums since day 1 retard. Only now that zoomer shits who were unfortunate enough to grow up with these turds, have grown up are people pretending they were ever good.

>cringe

Is Yea Forumsfag angry I hurt his feelings? Well guess what little bitch, I'm not OP, but I am going to repost this thread ALL week just to make sure each and every day your life is ruined due to some inconsequential video game. Kek. I cannot fathom what a sad pathetic lonely life you lead if you seethe over this.

Wouldn't work as a movie. Nathan Drake is a goofy and quipy hero who cold blood murder hundreds of guys.

Take this man's redpills, zoomers. He's telling the truth.

I'm not the other guy you replied to either retard. I just didn't like how you call people disliking Uncharted zoomers, when zoomers are the only fags who actually like that shit "game".

Sony dominate the industry with an iron fist so people play american bland garbage with zero game design idea in them as long it as cool graphics and badass characters.

I'm a boomer and so are my friends - we love the Uncharted games.

Now shut your mouth you little faggot zoomer and go back to Yea Forums with your cringey conspiracy theories.

Typical that a boomer can only consume some of the worst media imaginable.

Because Uncharted is generic action movie shlock that got boring two games in. The only reason people claim to "like" it's story and characters are because they're literally the tropiest things in existence.

OP, we already had Relic Hunter!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 1703a16b7824d1b7ac8426dc6a0499c31354414571_full.jpg (600x450, 94K)