You do realise the bullshit controversies surrounding this movie are completely fabricated, right?

You do realise the bullshit controversies surrounding this movie are completely fabricated, right?

The studio heads know full well Captain Marvel isn't known widely enough to turn a sizeable profit. So they did what Ghostbusters 2016 did. The big cheeses knew it would struggle, so they purposely pulled this "we're being bullied because men hate women" crap to ensure everyone would be pissed off enough to not shut up about it, which gets the name out there.

You're all fucking stupid.

Attached: marvel1.jpg (767x431, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=captain marvel sjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By the way, I'm aware of the irony of talking about this film in order to decry it. So don't bother pointing that out.

Bump

ok

yes, yes it is. now stop talking about it.

Yeah but how did ghostbusters turn out

It was youtubers whipping incels into a frenzy for views.
youtube.com/results?search_query=captain marvel sjw

Attached: incelclicks.jpg (874x160, 36K)

Paid Disney shill.
It's all planned Bros. It'll be good.

K

So well that the next movie is scrubbing it from canon and following the 1980s canon instead. Take that ya incels.

Ahh the classic
>its good when massive media companies brainwash people using their media control, but bad if a youtuber makes a video convincing people with evidence to hate their products

Well seeing how Yea Forums has been shitting on this movie non-stop since it was announced, maybe they're on to something.

Attached: 1508851217638.jpg (480x480, 20K)

What if they're actually intentionally making it bomb at the box office?
Don't believe me, Disney does it sometimes like when they intentionally sabotaged Treasure Planet seventeen years ago.

Of course they where going to do this. Them made mega bucks convincing negros that their identity revolved around seeing their movie and that whitey was a saint if he praised it.

So of course they will try the same with this, although there are more women that hate this shit, there are more women in general so it will probably achieve some success.

Just gonna pirate everything from now on.

Attached: 1551289836747.gif (411x360, 2.4M)

This movie is gonna make a measly 200 million, best case scenario. Explain how this is any different than Ghostbusters 2016, which failed to make a profit.

>fake outrage is good and "fighting against massive media companies" when WE do it

>So they did what Ghostbusters 2016 did.
ruined any chances of movie being a success?

>You're all fucking stupid.
>s-s-stop hurting our corporate product, bad goyim
5 cents have been deposited

Attached: down down down.png (645x1782, 655K)

The point isn't to protect Captain Marvel, I couldn't give a shit about this non-character.

The point is to illustrate that all these SJW spastics going apeshit trying to defend this film and all the Youtube retards saying "I'M NOT GOING TO SEE MOVIE BECAUSE WAHMEN", have been had.

Get your head out of your ass.

Go feed your cats, ma'am, and get some rest. You have an anti-orange man march tomorrow.

Attached: sjw tricks.jpg (996x881, 122K)

>please go to our movie goy, you aren’t a conspiracytard r-r-right goy?

Attached: big feminist movie.jpg (813x830, 95K)

Aquaman, wonder woman, black panther.
Will Yea Forums ever learn?

>Ghostbusters, Last Jedi, Solo etc.

Attached: 15510108592162.jpg (3673x2701, 815K)

>IT'S ALL JUST A PRANK BRO LMAO

Last Jedi didn't flop

>didn't flop
>under-performed by half a billion
>caused a meltdown at disney

Attached: 5474584478.jpg (620x816, 121K)

No, they're actually just clueless fucking sociopathic kikes. Fuck em.

I know OP and I hope it doesn't work

Underperforming isn't flopping
Say what you mean, retard

>Aquaman, wonder woman, black panther.
>Will Yea Forums ever learn?
gets BTFO
changes subject arbitrarily to "flop"

very jewy, rabbi

yes, i'm sure disney was happy they lost out on half a billion

Attached: pilpul jewing.jpg (1695x605, 318K)

If it were just about "hating women" then every single movie ever with a female lead would get the same reaction. I wonder why this particular one is getting singled out?

Because it's part of the biggest franchise in hollywood

>So they did what Ghostbusters 2016 did
>So they did what a massive flop did

it did singlehandedly ruin the whole franchise

That it definitely did.

Still not gonna see it, Disney

>y-y-you're outrage at a multi-billionaire dollar company selling anti-white male sentiment to the world is fake
No, I'm genuinely pissed about it

Or because the lead is an obnoxious cunt and a bland terrible actress to boot?

Cool story, fuckface.

solo numbers incoming...

Attached: 4574583464.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

>they purposely pulled this "we're being bullied because men hate women" crap
Yeah, the outrage is a total fabrication and you retards definitely haven't been bitching about this movie 24/7 for the last month or so.

a multi-billionaire dollar company trojan-horsing political propaganda bullshit into movies aimed at children is what pisses me off the most

Attached: gib more shekels.jpg (753x519, 148K)

>evidence

Attached: 1482210500362.jpg (894x639, 60K)

>corporate shilling is okay but independent youtubers saying their opinion about a movie is bad because its "fake outrage" is being "whipped into a frenzy"
Also
>Create a culture of outrage and get pissed when the other side adopts your tricks

Not a great success but I guess they managed not to lose money. Thankfully for them the burger audience are total sheeps.

Attached: file.png (756x392, 143K)

How was the conversation about The Last Jedi on Yea Forums before the movie came out?

Attached: 1526406948990.jpg (725x808, 147K)

The actual cost of a movie is double production costs due to marketing costs. In the case of Ghostbusters is probably more like 144 mil for production + another 100 mil for marketing. And even there they lost money.

The Ghostbusters remake was meant to cost around 100 million but Paul Feig fucked really bad by trying to use bad practical effects that ended up being replaced by CGI, Dan Aykroyd confirmed this.

Even then I don't think it makes sense to compare Captain Marvel with the Ghostbusters remake, Sony had no idea what demographic they were targeting with that movie, while Marvel superhero movies are a sure bet and there hasn't been a big movie since the start of the year.

Have you seen the movie?

>You do realise the bullshit controversies surrounding this movie are completely fabricated, right?

Yes

I Hope it bombs

Attached: 3ad.png (1026x592, 816K)

Attached: lincoln.png (1203x921, 1.32M)

Attached: MK ultra.png (603x568, 78K)

>You do realise the bullshit controversies surrounding this movie are completely fabricated, right?
Yes, most do. They simply can't resist sharing their opinions when given the opportunity.

>this damage control
>this cope
Fuck off, faggot.

Don't worry, you're not gonna get that billion box office.

Attached: 1543793012177.gif (116x116, 484K)

I sure hope you're not a white male because this movie was not made for you and you're not allowed to have an opinion about it.

Yeah, all manufactured controversy targeting all the usual suspects - incels, bots, Russians, incel Russian bots, etc., but nary a whisper of *real* controversy as they take the first female Captain Marvel and whitewash her into this monstrous hypocrite.

Attached: 50E81985-1417-403C-B87B-6D2AB3784B8D.jpg (300x450, 56K)

And just like Ghostbusters it worked, I'm totally never going to see this movie

>So they did what Ghostbusters 2016 did
worked wonders for Sony huh?

>It's good when massive media companies brainwash people using their media control, but bad if a youtuber makes a video convincing people not to see it.
Whew lad.