FUCK YOU RIAN JOHNSON FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY BOY FINN...

FUCK YOU RIAN JOHNSON FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY BOY FINN. HE SHOULD HAVE YIELDED A LIGHTSABER AGAIN AND TAKEN CHARGE AS A HERO AFTER HIS ACCOMPLISHMENT IN TFA BUT INSTEAD YOU MADE HIM BE AN EVEN GREATER FOOL WHO SERVED NO PURPOSE BUT TO GET KEKED BY STUPID MOP HAIR GIRL

Attached: Finn_Star_Wars.jpg (1200x630, 198K)

mods got rid of the word cucked...

Rian Johnson cucked Finn.

*smacks giant nigger ligs*
WE JEDI NOW

i liked finn in the force awakens. couldve developed that character into a apprentice, low-level jedi but still tuned to the force.

star wars sucks man

I noticed in sequels they choke up so high on the saber. WTF

He was a brainwashed soldier who instantly turns into a meme spewer that kills tons of his former comrades (who are also brainwashed)

Bad character

Not to mention he fucking rescues the guy that killed his best friend

yeah last jedi fuckin sucks. get over it

Honestly I thought light sabers were a saber that jedis willed into being with the force. Now that i know everyone can cary one i wonder why everyone isnt carrying one.

Finn didnt make any sense

Because 99.99999 arent jedi/sith and couldn't defend themselves from blaster fire.

It would still be bad ass to be able to cut through anything.

Attached: LLqhv.gif (450x193, 216K)

>a non-force-sensitive gorilla weilding a lightsaber
kek

>Honestly I thought light sabers were a saber that jedis willed into being with the force

Attached: best-han-solo-moments-star-wars-tauntaun-cut-1078554.jpg (900x473, 51K)

They have other cutting tools in star wars, they're not practical weapons for plebs, finn wouldn't have lasted 5 seconds against a force user in real star wars.

Sidekicks don't win over main characters. Finn was always a side character who can never compete with Kylo or Rey.

I didnt say i was smart i just said thats what i thought

Kylo is a side character who cant compete with rey either. Gyno goblin was a mistake.

Keep being delusional Finncuck.

Kylo is still the most popular character. More popular than MaRey Sue and FinnFag.

And your favorites are still shit.

>kylo
>most popular
Why the sequels are absolute shit

All nu wars characters are utter garbage