youtube.com/watch?v=i9Ay727EYzw
youtu.be/Rm5-sZLBPfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NIGGERS

Saturday Night Kino

AVOID
THE
GROID

Attached: original_result2_2.png (512x512, 434K)

third for FUCK CUMSKINS

I don't think we're getting a full credits tonight ;_;

sneed

why the fuck is Kate McKinnon playing Lauren Baccall?! This might be the worst impression i've ever seen. Mulaney doing nothing isn't even noticable.

>12:50 and the 2nd musical performance isn't on yet

lmao she almost broke

God, that kissing point is spot on.

youtube.com/watch?v=i9Ay727EYzw

And again.

this woman is godawful

Why the fuck would they have this sketch over the second performance? Hell, they should've had the second performance, then had the Bodega sketch but let them running into the aisles go on for a few more minutes

that sketch really should have been cut

Jennifer Lopez is so gross. Everybody knows she's like 50, left her husband and kids to get with a herpes spreading baseball player

Oh god, imagine if that hot rug munching kike butch bitch lesbian nigger lover Kate was telling you how much she hates you and the future of white people, that would be so hot

Attached: IMG_0905.jpg (750x484, 180K)

Wrong thread?

>more country

Fuck.

There's no way they can fit a song, a sketch, and two commercial breaks in 8 minutes

She was in a world of dance commercial

The fuck is this country jazz fusion shit

She's on a NBC show, which they just showed a commercial for, dumbass

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""country""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Fat people are so gross

look like dis white bitch got some nice feet doe

This "music" is legit trash

That is like a mixture of a bunch of music that ends up sounding crappy like Harry Connick Jr's music

3 minutes of commercials means they're gonna cut back in the middle of John's "thank you's" and show hugging for 40 secs before cutting to an America's Got Talent promo

The fuck is the "Momo challenge"??

>2 minutes of title cards

Kill me now

>comfy piano outro
I like it, but they better show the goodbyes

God imagine if ego wigwam came over and shit her pants and waved her stinky poop pants in front of you because she's a savage inhuman lack of talent and thought it was funny even though it isn't funny but Lorne put it in the sketch anyway and you were just thinking "wow this is disgusting and I hate this dumb black lady". Haha wouldn't that be funny?

That stupid 50s whore sketch should've been cut

What the actual fuck? How can a show be this unprepared?

ppl still watch this corporate trash? I didnt know sheeple were that dumb to support these bourgeois elites like Lorne Michaels who should be executed for their excesses made by robbing the everyday person of their living wages like the leeches they are.

close, ap bio

I got local news

Shut the fuck up, this episide was bretty good

I'm shocked Lorne didn't just cut it and go to some canned pre-recorded short. Never seen SNL run out of time like that before.

Good episode. And only a few seconds of Leslie.

Wonder if theres a correlation...

Easily the best episode of the season. There's no way they top it. Imagine if Mulaney got the head writer and weekend update jobs instead of Colin Jost.

John Mulaney sucks outside of doing standup and his jokes suck

Lmao, the stream i was watching is based in Georgia and after SNL NBC switched over to some asshole pastor preaching to an auditorium full of morons. Fuck the South

God imagine if Leslie "big black" jones apes out on you and keyed your car while calling you racist and sexist even though you're "an ally" and voted for her but still felt bad and thought you owed minorities some kind of credit for just being minorities even though they hate your guts, haha god that would be a good skit.

Attached: IMG_0894.jpg (1024x570, 60K)

Haha imagine if Lorne Michaels sued you for not laughing at his show and praising it as the highest form of art and comedy and a judge actually upheld the ruling because they are Jew buddies and you actually went to prison for not laughing and not voting for obama haha that's a good sketch idea

Andy Stanley?

>Imagine if Mulaney got the head writer and weekend update jobs instead of Colin Jost.
I'd rather have him be the host of Late Night instead of Seth

Yeah

I get this douchebag here in Florida too

LOUISIANA WOMAN
youtu.be/Rm5-sZLBPfs

He doesn't seem like he'd make a good host. His voice is too high

33544 nigguh

and Seth is a regular Barry fucking White

Haha imagine if Lorne said if you lick his buttge will put you in a movie but it turns out it's a sequel to taxi and working with Queen Latifa is worse than licking Lorne's butt and eventually turns into a money laundering scheme and you go to prison for tax evasion haha that'd be a funny sketch

Attached: IMG_0885.jpg (736x1104, 66K)

33712 what up

Just avoiding deer and the cops
You know any good bars, bro?

Ahem,
FUCK FLORIDA

Haha imagine if Aidy Bryant walked out naked during the monologue and everyone clapped and the host said "this is beauty, embrace it. Vote democrat. Open borders. Live laugh and love with your neighbors, foreign and domestic. Most importantly, impeach trump. Protect trans kids and give being gay a chance. AIDS positive attitude."

Haha I love it when they tell me what to think so I don't have to.

anyone know where to get a torrent of this?

Attached: 97a.gif (320x240, 722K)

Who the fuck torrents shit anymore, it's all on the official youtube channel

hulu.com

Is it on world star? Asking for a black friend

ONLY AMERICANS ALLOWED

Haha imagine if Colin jost and his even more annoying brother Casey showed up at your house and said your attitude is problematic and made you watch thirty hours of Rachel Maddow and Trevor Noah for social conditioning, god that would be a funny skit

Lmao why weren't you born America? Like were your parents even trying

>bodega
Do they really think everyone lives in Manhattan?

People in New York and la live in a bubble. They make fun of the Midwest but ny and la are home to the most degenerate low iq people in the us.

>ny and la are home to the most degenerate low iq people in the us
This is what shit for brains flyover states actually believe

Besides Miami. New Yorkers are trash and la isn't even America at this point

>give being gay a chance
That's funny

Point is no one knows what a fucking bodega is Paco

>Midwest is low-IQ

Attached: 2A284615-995A-4F82-9618-E04720107EDD.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Try moving out of your trailer park and into a city, Cletus

>Louisiana
>Mississippi
>Alabama
>New Mexico
>California
>Hawaii
Fucking yikes. I'm surprised Cali is that low given all the silicon valley nerds that move out there.

Also, what website did you get this from?

I've never heard of it, and I live in a city of about 1000000 Skit wasn't funny at all like the rest of the show was. Only one that made me slightly chuckle was Che's Norm joke, which would've been 797 times funnier if it was Norm. It would've been funnier with Jost, even. Terrible delivery.

California must be that low because of all the hick, spics, and nigs that populate it

And university students

The high IQ states all have the highest percentages of white people as population. The lower IQ states, well, you get the idea.

Attached: 1548238393839.jpg (1080x800, 160K)

Haha imagine if norm and rob Schneider came out with Lorne tied up and said "okay enough is enough. It's time to end this hellish facade you call entertainment." That would be a crazy sketch

>California must be that low because of all the hick, spics, and nigs that populate it

Multicultural areas with a lot of diversity tend to have low social stats. Take Mississippi for example which is 38% black. Then compare with states like Vermont and Kansas.

Hope this aids you

>defending this garbage by bringing up Rob Schneider, who is still the least funny person of his era, but still funnier than anyone on the show now.
Which 2000 year were you born in?

orange man bad

I wouldn't call them "high" IQ but "standard"

Hey dipshit, compare cities like NY and Chicago and your flyover states and the results will astound you

I only brought up rob and norm because they openly shit on how bad the show has gotten

>Lorne Michaels was born on November 17, 1944, to Florence (née Becker) and Henry Abraham Lipowitz. His place of birth is disputed; multiple sources have said he was born in Toronto, Ontario in Canada while others state he was born on a kibbutz in British-mandate Palestine (now Israel),and that his Jewish family emigrated to Toronto when he was an infant.

cal is also last place in quality of life.

The state is a dystopian reality with tech oligarchs and hollywood types at the top, while the majority languish in disgusting fecal mountain ridden environments.

The state allowing environmentalists to bully them into not clearing dry brush then turning around and blaming climate change 100 percent is one sign of how backward the place is.