Wahhhh change the rules

>Wahhhh change the rules

Attached: 413FA557-324D-4EF5-92D5-0A9194956044.jpg (1125x1823, 380K)

Its an other show

kikeflix shills on suicide watch

Imagine being this out of touch

i support the ban of the nigger propaghanda

Attached: niggerflix.jpg (672x727, 127K)

Isn't that what Netflix did, whine for years about not being allowed in?
So it was okay when they whined to change the rules, but now its not fair?
Hope Spielberg fucks netshits in the ass

I see Steve is trying to get a retirement contract from Disney huh

Another formerly great director whose kino output has declined precipitously but whose ego is larger than ever. Fuck him

Make better movies fucker.

t. kikeflix shills

>Says the Spielberg shill

So Netflix doesn't have a big ego for wanting their direct to dvd tier movies at the oscars?
Spielberg respects cinema, Netflix respects their wallet

did you see "Ready Player One"
the guy has no new neuronal connections since the turn of the millennium

Still better than any of the direct to dvd garbage on Shiteflix

>since the turn of the millennium
war of the worlds was good

Based Spielberg

How much you want to bet this is going to get turned into a racial thing?

>upset that Roma was nominated for awards
>Black Panther on the other hand deserved the nomination
what a kike

Oscars are a meritocracy, they'll shut him down with a vote.

If their movies are low quality they won't be nominated. The Oscars is supposed to be about excellence in filmmaking. If Netflix somehow creates a program that is feature length and worthy it should be considered.

It’s not about what movies are good, it’s about preserving the movie theatre as an institution. Why should Netflix be allowed in but not HBO?

>defending netflix
What a kike

None of Nerflix's movies are high quality, these are cheap made for TV movies
the oscars are about FILMmaking not videomaking, sorry

What about things like animated shorts? Are those played in theaters?

>Oscars are a meritocracy
>If their movies are low quality they won't be nominated
6/10 made me respond

If that's the case allowing them consideration won't impact the Oscars whatsoever since they'll never be nominated anyway and Spielberg is crying wolf.

>We must secure the existence of studios and a future for jewish movies

>defending a kike while calling anyone else a kike

shut the fuck up Avi

Yes, they are? I can’t tell if I’m being baited right now.

What are they going to propose to reign in the niggers?

>Reminder that pic related got nominated for an Oscar

Yeah, if something like Black Panther can get nominated then maybe we should start looking to Netflix for some better quality shit.

Attached: BlackPanther59e4d0691a346-ed.jpg (1503x836, 140K)

>reeee shut it down reeeeeeeee you must obey the jew studios

Imagine being part of an industry full of millionaires with such fragile egos that they need to give each other golden states for validation

Someone ought to straighten him out

Attached: 1525663751921.jpg (786x720, 139K)

>implying the Oscars have any standards or credibility anyways
He's better off "addressing" the virtue signaling which has destroyed the entire nomination process

Why would anyone listen to the director of Ready Player One?

>Why should Netflix be allowed in but not HBO?
Who said HBO shouldn't be allowed in?

kek

The academy it would seem.

This just in - old men won't let new people in their shitty club

Don't lump this single jew in with Mel and Clint.

>it’s about preserving the movie theatre as an institution
They've already failed as an institution, trash gets played in theaters everywhere so there's no reason to pretend it's any better than whatever shit Netflix decides to put out.

Attached: MV5BYTExYTc3YTMtMDY2YS00YTFhLTgwODEtNWQ2MmMzOGZhNTU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDExODY2MjU@._V1_.jpg (1327x2048, 334K)

So we should let TV movies be nominated because they'd never win anyway?

>implying that means it should bend over for netflix
Netflix's programs are 100% virtue signaling, why are you defending them?

No it should meet certain criteria still, I just don't think one of those should be was I able to preorder tickets for it

And Netflix is even worse! Thus they should not be allowed in. Sorry streaming bros

>the criteria for a movie getting an oscar shouldn't include it being played in a movie theatre
Can't wait until Crackle starts dominating the emmy's.
Its amazing how this board bitches that anything on youtube isn't relevant to this board, but netflix movies are relevant to the oscars.
Contrarianism is boring

The Handmaiden (Amazon) was a far better movie than Ready Player One.

Well YouTube unironically deserves its own board.

>it's about preserving the movie theater as an institution.
I used to love going to theaters, but not anymore. Too many gimmicks. Pizza delivery mid-movie? Giant recliner chairs so only twenty people can fit in a theater? Ball pits? Niggers shouting at the screen? 大豆boys cheering and clapping at geek references. And they don't even show foreign or independent movies anymore. I went from going to the movies 3-4 times a month to going once a year, or not at all.

Netflix sucks. I don't even have a subscription. It's all Soros propaganda, but Roma was one of few movies that actually deserved a nomination.

Hollywood has lost its relevance. It's no longer the gate keepers of cinema. Fucking cable tv tells better stories than Hollywood now. That's what Spielberg is upset about. He's the captain of a sinking ship trying to bail water. He can trust all his kike friends will keep stuffing his shitty sentimental tripe into theaters every Christmas from now until forever, but that's meaningless if people would rather stream or download new movies.

Attached: 1458518141756.png (617x347, 373K)

Movies are relevant to the Oscars, e-celebs aren't relevant to Yea Forums

>Hollywood has lost its relevance. It's no longer the gate keepers of cinema.

Pretty much, everything is awful unwanted remakes, sequel upon sequel, and constant capeshit, there is less that I want to see.

But Roma had a theatrical release. That's where I saw it, and it was pretty crowded even.

Netflix originals are mostly garbage because the concept is still in it's infancy, Spielberg is worried that years down the line movie studios won't have to kowtow to Hollywood's demands anymore