DUN DUN DUN

DUN DUN DUN
ANOTHER ONE JOINS THE JUST
DUN DUN DUN
ANOTHER ONE JOINS THE JUST

AND ANOTHER ONE'S JUST AND ANOTHER ONE'S JUST, ANOTHER ONE JOINS THE JUST

Attached: Snapchat-62905065.jpg (1080x1920, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1aVsPXLpTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fake tabloid shit, /our Goose/ can't lose

Will eva be nude again now?

Fake news

were they ever officially married?

Goose fucked up when he didn't make 6 Aryan babies with Rachel McAdams.

>The main cause for the supposed imminent split is surprisingly Mendes herself. According to the story, “Eva is extremely possessive and jealous of every woman Ryan works.” This time, Gosling’s friendship with Claire Foy, his co-star in “First Man,” triggered the couple’s feud. Star’s unidentified source claimed that Gosling once remarked how talented his co-star is, which raised Mendes’ suspicions. While he tried to convince his wife that he is just being friendly with his co-star, Eva remained unconvinced. Coincidentally, Foy just split with her ex-husband Campbell Moore.
roasties at it again

>still thinking tabloids are fake

I dunno why she's surprise, goose fell in love with her when they worked together

the guy is autist, he probably falls in love with all of his pretty costars that starts hitting on him

Attached: 1507865478141.webm (1110x534, 2.94M)

He wants his joifu back

Attached: 1526532946173.png (989x514, 740K)

wtf why did she smile at him like she was ready to gobble his cock right there on the couch

Wouldn’t surprise me. They have had a pretty rocky ride.

[stares in alimony]

Wrong

that's what the chad life is

>he named his child Esmerelda
he's a full cuck for allowing that and i hope she takes all his money

Maybe she already did.

lol

hideous gypsy name desu

this one yes

>that Marie Kondo article on the shelf below

Need to tidy your shit up Ryan

she was picturing their life together. out on the front porch of their farm with their family of 8 kids and 52 grandkids.

>old roastie is SEETHING
nothing new.

youtube.com/watch?v=G1aVsPXLpTA

at least now he is fart free

if youre a rich celebrity why would you even bother with an old roastie?

LA GOOBLINA

Attached: hbz-eva-mendes-daughter-esmerala-backgrid-index-1506529577.jpg (2000x1000, 331K)

Will he ever have a male son? Someone to continue his legacy?

>clair "looks like a boy" foy over eva mendes
what a complete moron
i knew he was dumb, with that stupid retard look in his crooked eyes but this is a whole other level

he prefers daughters

>Those chest movements from heavy breathing

Attached: ronry.jpg (1000x1000, 178K)

Esmerelda sounds nice you inbred fucks

This.

What's wrong with that?

Esmeralda is a fine name you autist.

t. seething gypsies
pic related is every esmerelda

Attached: cigani.jpg (1548x2168, 1.9M)

Foy'd!

Right's kind of cute

They look like darker slavs

It's a perfectly fine Western name.

To be fair, I can see how a woman would be jealous if she were married to a famous, attractive man like him. He must get beautiful women throwing themselves at him all the time. And while I wouldn't say Mendes is ugly she's nowhere near his league.

Just look at , if you had Ana practically salivating for you do you really think you'd be able to resist?

Attached: claire-foy-1524649503.jpg (4000x3000, 1.15M)

She looked bad in the movie but looks cute here. Goose should go for her and make white babies.

Campbell Moore cheated on his wife Claire Foy with Sophie Cookson (chick from Gypsy/Kingsman)

AAAAAAAAARGH

gypsies live in the gutter and sniff glue, they aren't "western". why would you name your child that which drugs its own infant to induce sleep in order to beg for money while the starved baby doesn't cry and shoo away potential donators?

>retard believes tabloid garbage

because it's just a name adopted in latin america not a gypo thing, eva mendez probably thought it was pretty end of story. stop being retarded.

Except that isn't an exclusively gypsy name, it's only associated with them because of the Hunchback of Notre Dame. It just means "emerald" in Spanish/Portuguese.

>adopted in latin america not a gypo thing
objectively wrong because its is of gypsy origin
>it's only associated with them because of the Hunchback of Notre Dame
wrong. its associated with them because everyone second gypsy kid is named esmeralda. i can see how you would think its normal given you've 100% never seen a gypsy in your life.

>it's a woman posting tabloid shit on Yea Forums episode
at least it's not a blind item thread

Attached: 1241241.jpg (1070x1694, 507K)

>objectively wrong because its is of gypsy origin
It's origin is the Spanish/Portuguese languages. It literally just means emerald, it is even similar to other languages. Naming girls after precious stones has existed for a long time and I've met non-gypsies with the same or similar names. But keep obsessing over gypsies and enjoy this last (You) from me.

you're a dense faggot. it's a name which originates from spanish decent, it just means emerald in spanish. it's a pretty jewel, hence spanish speakers will modernly name their kids. not because oh it's a gypsy thing so i better keep the tradition alive.

you're acting retarded over nothing.

He should’ve maintained frame.