I love this show (inb4) but holy fuck is it cucked or what?

I love this show (inb4) but holy fuck is it cucked or what?

>absolutely no positive white male characters
>the two most respected cops are black men
>black man the impeccable leader of the team
>literally every white man in a position of leadership is either an idiot (one of many examples: Captain CJ) or an asshole (one of many examples: the high-ranking official who cheated on his wife with the asian call girl), or both (again, one of many examples: The Vulture)
>every single other white male character (Boyle, Hitchcock, Scully) is pathetic beyond belief
>the heroes of Holt (the classical oboist who faked the theft of his instrument) and of Terry (the sci-fi author who banged a bunch of cosplay chicks) turn out to be sleazebags, leading to Holt and Terry rejecting them
>that racial profiling episode l e l
>inb4 "b-but Jake's white", think again

Any other good examples of over the top cucking in television?

Attached: brooklyn-nine-nine-fox.jpg (1000x563, 545K)

When reddit really likes a show it should tell you something

You should know better than to watch garbage made by the people behind other shit TV shows. Especially when they're cancelled and saved by another network.

I like the office and parks and rec too, they're all that comfy type of show to watch when you're stoned, that's when I eat at McDonald's too

>Especially when they're cancelled and saved by another network.

>implying Buffy is a bad show

/pol/ has infested your brain. There are some preachy episodes, but both holt and terry are written to be flawed, but qualified for their positions and have personalities that are not grounded in their race or sexual orientations. If there's one thing Michael Schur can write it's a minority who has a personality beyond being a minority.

imagine being such a sensitive faggot that you view everything one-dimensionally and start being a "victim" over some known tv show

the point is that they are relatively flawless compared to the others, especially compared to the white male characters, who range from completely flawed (H&S, the Vulture) to the "bad" kind of flaw, compared to Holt's (he's just too intelligent and sophisticated, ugh) or Terry's (he cares about his family too much, what a flaw) "good" kind of flaws.

>imagine not doing and being that

You gotta admit he's a real stand-up guy though. Like the show jokes about him being lame or weird but he's just so legitimately morally upright, kindhearted and trustworthy that it actually pisses normal people off with how evil they look in comparison to him, like Ned Flanders.

Attached: BoyleS5.jpg (2000x2668, 473K)

main characters are more nuanced than one-dimensional side characters??? Also did you watch the show? Terry is vain, insecure and has an addictive personality. Holt is stoic, proud and childishly stubborn. These are established, explored character flaws. The only character that is obnoxiously flawless is Gina.

>Mexican becomes superhuman by acting as white as physically possible

Attached: amy.jpg (930x1254, 100K)

she's so attractive

>this is your brain on /pol/
outside of the one cringey ep where terry gets stopped for being black it’s a nonissue

>The only character that is obnoxiously flawless is Gina.
She's an obnoxious self-important bitch but she does it with a degree of charm

The most cucked shit i ever saw was the good doctor about that autismo sperg. I even enjoyed the show for what it was but the diversity just ruined it and made me drop it.

I love her

>all those episodes where they're failing to hide how pregnant she is
good stuff

I'M NYPD

Attached: RosaS5.jpg (2000x2668, 596K)

What a waste of trips

>absolutely no positive white male characters
Andy Samberg is a white male, he is the main character of the show, his character is a lovable goofball who is also really good at his job. what are you talking about

>Andy Samberg is a white male

Attached: 230114_908223010.png (339x296, 133K)

All television and film is made by pedo jews and every time you consume it you're lining the pockets of pedophiles

>Andy Samberg is a white male

.... really?

So you want me to imagine being a black or Jew?

I mean it’s been proven time and time again he’s actually a stellar detective as well

>Dr Pavel I'm t-m-blr

Is Andy Samberg the white guy? Lol

You're a big dyke

For you

this show peaked with the Florida episodes. Jake and Holt are both the best sources of comedy on the show.

agreed, best coupling on the show