Mmmmh

Mmmmh
This movie really...
made me THINK...

Attached: file.png (1500x1500, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine being such a bitter shut-in, you get snarky about a campy travel flick like this.

Imagine being such a shut in you need to make fun of people who actually go out and explore the world and socialize with people

Imagine being such a nigger that you get angry about a film for having a white main character.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper) youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Attached: evil coop.jpg (854x480, 25K)

Imagine being such a Sneed you feed and seed

I read the book. I was glad when the bitch died. What a terrible person.

really makes you think

You left all your shit on my dash

based and redpilled

This movie has nothing to do with those people.

Let's pretend his passion was Nascar driving...

Christopher McCandless sets off, from California in an old car he rebuilt himself (he replaced the fenders and painted it), on a trip to the Daytona 500. He only gets across the state line when he runs out of fuel because he forgot to fill it up. Instead of simply walking to the nearest gas station or flagging down help he decides to push his car over an embankment and set it on fire. He then proceeds to walk on foot to the nearest car lot (which happens to be in Mexico for some reason, mostly because he burned up his map in the car and he's been taking backroads.) He finds an old bicycle in a garbage dump and uses that.

He finally gets to the car lot and buys a fixer-upper for $50. Before leaving the car lot he has to change a tire, which he replaces with the solid rubber donut. He buys fuel and heads off to the Daytona 500 again. Only he's heading deeper into Mexico and eventually ends up broken down in front of, "Autodromo Internacional de la Jolla" due to no water in the radiator. The engine block has seized up. Luckily, there's a race about to start. Christopher...er "Alexander Superspeeder", who changed his name, pays the $125 entry fee for the race.

Unfortunately, Alexander Superspeeder doesn't have a race car. He does however have an old bicycle still. He uses the bicycle to race. He makes it only 3 laps before he is too tired to steer straight and veers off into a race car and is killed.

Some Jew picks up his story and writes a book about his life and how he followed his dreams. Another Jew makes a movie about it. Armchair racers around the world adore him.

The End.

Attached: Alexander Superspeeder.png (550x440, 288K)

Where can I watch the Nascar version? Sounds much more entertaining.

Attached: into the wild.png (740x1937, 60K)

It's a bad movie that retards find inspirational even though the dude was an absolute moron and essentially committed slow motion suicide

>incel wagies still getting triggered by it
lol

This

>watch out goy. Leaving my... Our society behind will literally kill you and make you depressed
Cringe

>literally we live in a society: the character
>dies almost immediately from being a fucking retard
Why didn’t they just adapt Walden? That’s true wilderness kino by a man who actually knew what he was doing

>guy wants to carve out a life for himself that he envisions
>fucks up and gets himself killed
Pretty sad desu. We should all still try to achieve our dreams.

If two yuppies got stuck on a logging road in the winter because their GPS told them to take the wrong turn, would you retards be celebrating them?

No, but it would be a sad story, just like this movie. I haven't watched it in a while but I don't think we were supposed to celebrate or look up to the guy. It's just a tragedy with an interesting story before the character dies.