2019 I am

Forgotten.

What happened

Attached: Rick-and-Morty.png (1920x1080, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_JYkP6JotQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That fallout 76 cameo was just absolute trash.

It's between seasons so there isn't much to talk about. Why do you losers always build turf wars over cartoons and comic book movies? It's really weird and sad.

Writers tanked the show for whatever reason.

I miss the days when Yea Forums didn't preted to hate R&M because of 'm-muh reddit'

One of the authors was exposed as a pedo by /pol/

sure they were

Attached: 1404582414923.jpg (400x386, 37K)

>those masonic dubs
I miss the days when I could pretend the show wasn't about abducting a kid and assraping him into the freemasons and that the show's creators weren't sick child rapists like everyone else in the business

it was like 95% garbage with 5% gold coming from dan harmon making fun of how bad it was going

It's no longer socially acceptable to say you like R&M even in normie circles

>Finnegans Wake

youtube.com/watch?v=X_JYkP6JotQ

atheism became cringe-tier

What is the name of the basedboy who does the voices
he's the reason its so bad
Improv is never good

a fucking parody blew the real thing out of the water

Attached: morty.jpg (346x387, 45K)

What this

well I'll spoonfeed you because it's good: Bushworld adventures.

>it's good

Because adult swim takes some incomprehensibly long breaks between seasons so all the hype their shows have dies.

SHUT THE FUCK UP,
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I’M SO TIRED OF YOU, ALL YOU DO IS WHINGE AND COMPLAIN. IT’S REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES

that's right

>its good

based R&M writing team #woke

Attached: 1536177337934.jpg (2048x1536, 365K)

POOPOO PEEPEE BUTTHOLE DICKS

t. reddit and memey fanboy

yikes lmao

Attached: antonio.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

I'm calling he police. I'm calling the police

Why do I never see people like this in real life??? I always hope one of them tries to take my USA Trump hat so that I could get an excuse to go open season.

it's true. nobody buys into the
>nothing matters bro gods not real
schick

I don't pretend to hate R&M. S1 was literally the only good season of the show and even then it was a 8/10 at best. S2 was mediocre and S3 was just bad.
S3 was also the season where they made the jump to hire a bunch of female writers. Food for thought.

I still haven't seen it or where to download it

You guys are right, it's not good. It's fucking great_____

it's on youtube, it's a one off ten minute episode

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

Between season 2 and season 3 when the show was offair was when the fanbase were as spergy as possible, now it seems like nobody even remembers the fucking show. Adult Swim cartoons typically enjoy fad popularity but this one is particularly surprising to me, I guess zoomers just have short attention spans.

Correct

A mediocre show with a few decent episodes that only appeals to the muh depression millennials and the "I fucking love science" crowd fizzles out once it stops being forcefed into the public's mind.

its fanbase ruined the show

Fortnite took over

Attached: average reddit and memey fans.jpg (1200x1200, 233K)

el ogro.....

I, personally, am a fan of funny zany characters like Mr Poopy Butthole who have no similarly to other characters like noobnoob and the fart and poop jokes are funny

Also its really funny when they make up random scientific stuff to fix every situation wmeven if it doesnt make sense

'Shit on the floor'
Haha that was a funny episode

It shares the same fate as most AS shows. They put 3-4 year gaps between 10 episode seasons and everyone forgets about it in the meantime.

Everyone seems to have forgot that AS signed a contract for like 70 episodes since it apparently isn’t speeding up production any

Speak for yourself incel

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-145808.png (720x1280, 848K)

The mcnugget shit actually makes me angry.
It was a one off joke that Rick wanted to take advantage of being back in time to eat a promotional McDonalds meal. How did these retards even decide that the joke was that it was some kind of legendary sauce that everyone had to try

Dios mio..

The Dan Harmon cycle.

One good premise.

Two good seasons worth of material

Then he hands writing off to someone else because he gets bored.

This. And they beat the absolute piss out of the reruns too. I think they show the entire series once every week and a half right now because of how much time it has to cover. Can’t believe Cleavland Show of all things was so important to AS, you couldn’t tell till it was gone

>all those delusional Yea Forumsfags that said for years AS would be better off if it lost Family Guy
>loses the least desirable Seth show that only ever covered undesirable slots and sends the entire network into a tailspin because they have literally nothing that brings ratings
The day they lose Family Guy is coming up in a year or two, can’t wait to see the fallout

ayy where dat bitches ear lobes at

Season three was unironically the best season

Attached: 1550600531405.jpg (750x886, 57K)

based

how to spot a newnigger. Yea Forums literally hated R&M since S1 and called it for what is was, reddit.

LMAO

Attached: laugh.png (762x706, 681K)

pussy

Attached: anger is a gift.jpg (1440x1951, 470K)

Voice acting for Rick is some of the worst I've ever heard for a show this popular. It sounds like some random guy off a street doing a half-assed "voice".

There's your Yea Forums usual contrarianism, and then there's this.

GET IN THE FAKKIN CAR

The sauce thing made it cringe in everyone's eyes.

>defending reddit: the show
>muh
definitely reddit

Same thing happened with The Venture Bros post-2010.

dios mio

Attached: 289DA6E8-E29C-4BE3-96BA-0B508E56099C.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

These are the type of people that prefer to not go outside

Kick the ball

Attached: 1523200106790.png (1280x720, 509K)

I think people in the future should study that shit as textbook case of product-placement turned into mass hysteria.

>modifications to me portal gun

Because they are easily manipulated idiots and McD saw a golden opportunity.

Live in the big city you will see them everywhere.
I worked as a mall cop in Boston in a mall that directly connected to an event center. During the summer I had to deal with animefags and furrys on a daily basis.
It was also the 1st time I ever encountered Homestuck cosplayers IRL and it was horrifying.

The drama between harmon and roiland and the fact it's basically confirmed another season may never happen and if it does its years away

It really wasn't

>thatsthejoke.png

It’s like Home Movies and ultra comfy

>Boston
>big city

Top jej

How was this thing so fucking good? From voices to the plot (and even being true to the original series fornula) to the crappy drawn faces, it's just pure gold.

Y I K E S

>laughing at western philosophy
>nihilist

she is either hyper aware and hilarious, or retarded

Soibois became Pedes after the meme completely destroyed their reputation, just like it happened to Fedoras before. Memes are like bullets.

I always wonder why I never actually see any of these meme fad tattoos irl

Adult Swim signed a deal for 70 more episodes

There will probably be another season this year. I watched an interview featuring Sam Neill and he mentioned that he had recorded lines for a villain in the new season.

Because it literally is. All the voice acting is improv

AS has April fools to fill this year, they might go the lazy route and air the first episode unannounced. They set their expectation bar way too high with Toonami last year, so they probably don’t see any sense trying to top that

This kind of stuff puts a smile on my face
>permanently mark yourself with a joke that will be relevant for 3 months to get those delicious upvotes
>stops being relevant and you just look like a clown

lots of these reddit stereotypes are really outdated, it's much more of a normie website now (and it's somehow even worse)

what did they do last year pretend to bring Toonami back all week long?

t. zoomer history revisionist

Had TOM and Sara dubbed by Japanese VA and aired most of the shows subbed

I met Sam Neil yesterday. He looked hungover.

what happened between those two

Season 3 happened. It had its moments, but was a huge step down.

>Yours baconly, Atheist92

Attached: 1129837129373.jpg (224x225, 5K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

It's mostly rumors and speculation as far as I can tell. If there is a beef or tension between them, I could see it coming from differences with their views on the direction of the show and politics. That's just me speculating though.

based

Harmon definitely is a pedo
Justin is too

You don't make the pedo humor they make without being into it

This like 2010 Redditer

AS threw too much at LOL RANDOM OLD MEN WE HIRED MAKING FUNNY SOUNDS

Attached: Pedobear.png (100x184, 8K)

I don't get it

>Adult Swim signed a deal for 70 more episodes
That's actually a terrible sign. They're going to pump out 70 episodes with or without Harmon and/or Roiland. The quality will be on par with Charlie Sheen's Anger Management (which did a similar large order)
Roiland already has another show. Look it up. Solar Opposites coming to Hulu.

Formerly Finnegan's Sleep.

I don't even know if this is sarcastic...

>If there is a beef or tension between them, I could see it coming from differences with their views on the direction of the show and politics.
Absolutely. They are friends. They just don't work well together. I suspect because they like to argue and drink. That's not good for getting stuff done.

Eh, it's a good idea desu. I expect the episodes to be released over 10 years. This is Adult Swims biggest show and Harmon's such a perfectionist I think this security might change the work environment a bit and ultimately make the show better.

>Diet Coke
>weed
Maybe lay off one or both, because nobody should have those lines at age 20

lol Yea Forums has come full circle
We have become the old white guy on fox news

Keep on smoking that reefer you good for nothing beatnik

Sup Community

You don't get it retard they are hollywood satanic freemason vampire child sacrificing pedophiles in this perspective not "oy vey muh tasteless comedy"

it's in the off season, and we already had our big "everybody is awaiting the return of rick and morty with baited breath" meme cycle, so we're probably not gonna do another one

Roiland is obviously the beating heart of what made the show good (the humor), and Dan Harmon is obviously sabotaging the series to sabotage himself (narcissistic depressive alcoholic), by hiring diversity retards.

This dynamic is likely causing the optimistic and funny Roiland to lose patience and look for a way out (solar city)

As a child everyone told me the main reason to not get a mainstream icon as a tattoo was because, “they might end up as child molesters or something”. It’s nice to know I wasn’t completely lied to as a lad.

This is pre 2012 reddit. You gotta step your game up amigo.

Attached: soy.png (1127x743, 1.13M)

Dan Harmon is the reason we get all those
>guys this is so serious and depressing take us seriously!
moments and episodes. He's also one of the main reasons we are getting long, "serious" stories instead of fun episodic adventures. Harmon is just a depressed, virtue signalling piece of shit, and he's hired a load of SJWs to write for the show now.

Oh well, I thought seasons 1 and 2 were good for the most part, 3 was utter shit and I no longer care for any of it now I see where it is going

literally one non-receding hairline there

>by /pol/
Oh well then it's DEFINITELY true.

Attached: :pol:.jpg (1000x600, 87K)

This happened.

The fanbase got fucking insufferable and people didn't want to admit they watched the show.

Plus not having any new episodes for a year and a half is a great way to kill interest in your show. It'll have been over 2 years by the time the season 4 starts.

Attached: 1508295917-Rick-and-Morty-Fan-Freaks-Out-In-McDonalds.jpg (300x169, 8K)

That whole joke perfectly captured both the underlying philosophy of the show and why the fans are so horrible.

The whole point of the sauce is to show that Rick doesn't have any motivation. There's no backstory. No story about how he lost his wife or some shit like that. His motivation is meaningless because everything on the show is meaningless. Nihilism 101.

Rick and Morty fans, or at least the ones I've encountered, have no capability of understanding something not having meaning. They obsess over little detail just like they do with Marvel movies and comic books so they can find all the hidden meanings and predict futures twists. Even though Rick and Morty has no twists and regularly jokes that there's no point to any of it, they still try to find the point to it. So this joke about a meaningless sauce happens and what do they do? They go out and essentially idolize a 20 year old mediocre sauce as if no other sauce will ever be as important. You don't have to be really smart to like Rick and Morty. As a matter of fact, the average Rick and Morty fan isn't smart enough to get the show's most basic joke.

Even if you don't like the show, you got to give the writers props for being able to expose just how brainless and hiveminded people are these days. They're aware just how stupid their fans are.

I love how everyone didn't realize that this was an obvious troll

This but unironically. How a parody managed to boil down the show to its purest and funniest form (without bullshit drama and existentialism) is a mystery but god was it perfect. Even Jerry is likable now.

So are South Park creators for having a joke about Cartman sucking a man's dick in the earlier seasons

It was simply a good parody, and surprisingly subtle despite the crudity on display.
It took the piss out of Beth and Summer being harpies that attempt to forcibly stop any plot they’re involved in, made Jerry the laid back guy everyone wishes he’d be, mocked how they fuck up their own self referential jokes, etc.
So much shit flew under the radar because of how deliberately irreverent it pretended to be.

The Boondocks was running like 4 years gaps, and Venture Bros is typically 3-4. AS does not seem to grasp the issue of having gaps this huge

I knew it was good the moment R&M fans started bitching it was terrible. I hope we get another episode this year

>10 episodes every 2 years
>this is somehow a good business model

It's interesting to me how this and Tumblrshit all kinda fell at the same time. It's like once these adjacent degenerates had sunlight of the public eye on them they all withered and died. I know a guy who's deep into Rick a ne Morty and MLP shit and he's not allowed around small children. Makes ya think

>10 episodes every 2 years
>also we better rerun the current pool of 30 episodes once a week

Rick and Morty would be a better show without Rick. The character is just annoying and thoroughly unlikable. Also he's supposed to be this genius old man but he acts suspiciously like an internet savvy millennial

yeah. they should have made it like abstract young sheldon. but without basedcucks self inserting into the rick character they would not have an audience because it really is too highbrow for lesser npcs.

>you are a pedo if you joke about pedophilia
>you are a rapist if you joke about rape
>you are a terrorist if you joke about 9/11

Attached: 1494422662011.jpg (505x636, 70K)

LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY only one non-receding hairline

Venture used to have much shorter gaps. There was huge momentum during the first 4 seasons. Now it just... Appears every now and again.

>Rick and Morty would be a better show without Rick.
He's unironically the funniest character next to Jerry tho.

>season 3 started almost 2 years ago
>months between episodes
>only 13 episodes in a season

they're just lazy cunts and are taking their sweet time.

He's insufferable le epic nihilist. They should have him wear a fedora next season so everyone would know what we are dealing with