Past a certain age, a man without family can be a bad thing

Past a certain age, a man without family can be a bad thing

Attached: 1550024531698.png (231x228, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=pork chops gordon ramsay
youtube.com/results?search_query=oven roasted asparagus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Past 18 it's generally not a good sign.

A bad thing for what?

That age is 65.

>past the specific age of 25 years old a man without a career, wife, 2 children with more on the way, a home, and 2 cars can be a bad thing
Was he right?

Why would you voluntarily give away your freedom to do whatever you want and shack up with some roastie who will just cheat on you or take half your money in the end anyway. Just pump and dump sluts when you're horny and enjoy your freedom.

then why is roland so based

Attached: west.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

this was true 60 years ago, good luck owning property and having financial security in 2019

he was a good friend

if you have no family then you have nobody to look after you.

42 year old, some debt, nothing to live for, nothing to lose maybe a quick loss of temper;

thats an UH-OH from me dawg

for you

you guys realize that the great irony of marty saying this is that his family made him a weaker person and a worse detective, right?

I have the government

Marty sure was enjoying his freedom in the end

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

based retard. tell us more about your interpretation

You give away your freedom permanently when you decide to get married. You don't get it back by getting divorced.

>he hasnt seen old peoples homes
yeah, enjoy your "care"

This is my life right now

retard

assmad cucks detected in this quadrant

No silly I was talking about mass euthanization for white people.

>I WANT YOU TO *BUUUUUUUUUURPS* FUCK MY ASS, MARTY!

i'm a big guy

At least cook yourself a proper meal you homo.

you don't need to marry to have kids

>being bound to the slavery of bankers and other systems of financial and social controls: bad
Hmmm...

Alimony exists and you don't need to have kids for it.

that's what it looks like when you're poor, divorced and paying alimony, like marty

if you're single but financially well-standing, your daily life can be really comfy and luxurious

Having children is the most selfish thing one can do. People decide to have kids because they think it will make them feel better and improve their life. They also want kids because they want someone to take care of them when they're older

The earth is over populated and life is eternal; we are all one and united through God.

but why get married? why go through that?

>tfw 30 in two months

Attached: 1544656561961.jpg (345x328, 19K)

shitholes like africa and india are overpopulated, fuck off you disgusting jew

>I’m just a regular type guy, with a big ass dick
What did he mean by this?

cucked beyond belief

Attached: 1524432703154.jpg (386x437, 42K)

Save some money every month so you don't land in an absolute hellhole

idk ask the cucks in this thread getting upset about not being able to get married and have a family

you losers are like women

depends where you live. some places here in norway are full to the brim unless you're a fucking millionaire, it's a big problem

What's a good meal to make? I don't have allergies to anything so I can eat whatever.

I want a family, I just don't want to married

Picture the same scenario but it's a nice home cooked meal you enjoyed making because you didn't have some wench nagging you about every little thing, a nicely decorated place because you have a good job and money, and a beer or glass of bourbon and kino on the tv. Then if you feel like it you can meet up with friends for drinks after and maybe get laid if you want.

Yikes.

The greatest person that ever lived (Jesus Christ) didn't have kids. Reproducing is primal animal instinct, spiritual enlightment is the true goal of life so you don't reincarnate as human again but evolve to a higher frequency entity

Attached: 1544641080303.jpg (960x960, 109K)

>almost 30
>reddit image macro

>Past a 21, a man without sexual history can be a bad thing.

Attached: 1490391174522.jpg (775x837, 69K)

we're all his children, you fucking heretic

this is what i do, i'm not attractive and not relationship material so living with a gf isn't really an option but i have a really good home and i regularly invite my friends over to hang out when we all have the time off of work

Good conclusion for the wrong reasons. Man doesn't hold the authority to grant another being consciousness. We lack the perspective. Only by looking 'down' at existence from a removed angle you can begin to grasp the entirety of it and form a conclusive argument. And even then you still not be able to weigh the burden that existence can hold for a person. I'd rather deny one more person life than to shove him/her into the abyss. After all most people are never born.

All men are fundamentally alone.

Attached: 1434323534081.jpg (636x317, 120K)

good, i've got two weeks to become a good thing

Something I really like is pan fried pork chops and oven roasted asparagus. There's recipes on YouTube for both, Gordon Ramsay has good simple recipes for pork chops. Its simple and hearty. For the asparagus, spread them on a flat baking sheet, drizzle them with a little olive oil, take a couple of crushed or chopped cloves of garlic and spread it on top, add a bit of salt, and cook them until the heads are crunchy. Its really delicious. And if that's not enough food you can add some rice or mashed potatoes or something, both very filling. A decent meal.
youtube.com/results?search_query=pork chops gordon ramsay
youtube.com/results?search_query=oven roasted asparagus

Yes, its bad for the economy. Get married and have little consumers of your own.

Blessed post and digits

>No Woman
>No Family
>No Old Friends
Roland had it rough

Attached: Roland.jpg (1437x761, 54K)

>if you have no family then you have nobody to look after you.
Yeah, it's not like your children could move far away, or grow up to hate you, or end up poor and unable to take care of even themselves. You're an idiot if you're counting on your children to take care of you when you're old as fuck.

A man should know how to cook, even if he doesn't need to.
I know I'm lucky because my mother taught me how to cook from a young age so i have a good grasp on the basics, but its really never to late to learn. Binging with babish has some great videos about the basics of cooking as well as good recipes, and there's tons of youtube stuff that can help you learn even more.
A good meal makes a big difference. Take care of yourself user.

was it autism?

>he doesn't use his own children to make him a fortune before they are old enough kick them out of the house
lul

Go on

You're a good guy

past a certain post count, a man without dubs can be a bad thing

Past a certain hour, a man still being sober can be a bad thing

Attached: true detective season 1.jpg (960x540, 168K)