It's now a quarter of the way into 2019 and these are the highest grossing films in the United States and it's...

It's now a quarter of the way into 2019 and these are the highest grossing films in the United States and it's territories

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 5.36.57 am.png (518x338, 50K)

The fuck? The second Lego movie is out already?
Did they just not bother advertising it?

Yeah what, and it's already out of a lot of theaters.

Was Glass good?

You know what's funny? Captain Marvel's opening weekend will automatically make it the highest grossing movie domestically so far.

No. It wasn't

I feel like a lot of people will see it because they feel they need to for Avengers. MCU has kind of become a cinema serial in a way, like Buck Rodgers.

it would be a quarter into into 2019 if it was april not march

People didn't show up for Antman 2 though. And Cap Marvel is an unrelated prequel.

2 months into this year. 12 months in a year.

2/12=1/6

OP, does 1/6=1/4 or has there been a mistake?

2019 kinda sucked when it came to movies so far. Gotta wait until Pikachu, Shazam, and Joker for the numbers to go up.

All of the advertising going forward is "Captain Marvel is gonna fkn slaps Thanos, go see Captain Marvel"

Hey look HTTYD3 was pretty fucking good considering it's the final film in a 3D animated kid's trilogy

The Lego Movie and the Dragon one flopped?
Fuck, I had no idea. I just assumed they raked in money like those cartoons tend to.

That is the genius of Marvel. When Infinity War came out, Black Panther got a pretty nice boost at the box office even though it had been in the theaters for 2 and a half months at that point. Here the effect will be even bigger because Captain Marvel is closer to Endgame than Black Panther was to Infinity War.

it's not a quarter of the way into 2019 until march is finished dumbass, it's only 1/6th into 2019 right now

I fucking hate OP for not knowing how fractions work.

based autists

Very

Based Warner Bro!

OH NONONONO

Based Shyamalan