Based

Based

Attached: 595574C4-12D6-4A98-9320-A5D199CBF405.jpg (900x909, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/awb5qv/4chans_tv_board_is_spreading_a_conspiracy_about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is that guy

me

Absolutely based
Fuck incels

who's the girl hero in the second to the last image

Why are they all blushing.

incels BTFO

Do people really worship corporate media like this?

Sneed

Ghostbusters did bomb though, no one watched it

>He-Ra

Attached: 1485452895728.jpg (393x390, 39K)

incels BTFO!

Fuck incels and fuck wh*the men

>No one come for the fembusters
Top kek

>ghostbusters was popular
>sheera is popular
>people complained about WW
yikes!

If this isn't edited with Sneed, Farmer 1, Farmer 2 and Moe within the next hour I give in with this place.

We were afraid to go see it but now you’re afraid of us sweety

Attached: C44D90FD-A903-44E8-ADC5-CAE8702296EB.jpg (1415x2112, 1.36M)

Yep, who would have guessed it, the incel is a moron

She-Ra

> tee-hee silly white man, it wasn't made for you, !

> huh what do you mean you're not going to watch it!!, you disgusting misogynist incel! We need your money, by not giving us money to watch this you are oppressing wahmen!

>the bad white man is saying he isn't interested in watching the movie [when asked] , on rotten tomatos, DELETE THIS this from the internet!

Attached: download (2).jpg (800x450, 21K)

But Ghostbusters 2016 flopped.

Who even watched She-Ra?

what is even the point of this post?

>girl

powerful(unironically)

Whats wrong with his nose? Why is it turning red?

Attached: 220382717532490.png (267x324, 2K)

He has a drinking problem.

He's about to sneeze

notice something about all those properties?

proves the phrase 'men build, women movie in' is still accurate.

Why can't they make something new instead of moving in and taking over something men made?

Attached: download.png (421x281, 63K)

>remake that did poorly
>shartmerica is overrun with soiboys who love Star Wars, go figure
>capeshit will always do well with shartmericans
>who ?
>Cap. Marvel hasn't even come out yet but it's capeshit so w/e

>femghostbusters is universally panned
>rey is seen as a shitty character
>wonder woman was completely disregarded because it was DC to the point where Cpt. Marvel is being called the "first female superhero movie"
>don't know who the 4th one even is

I honestly don't understand how people can't see this shit for what it is. A corporate myth that everything companies do now is a "first" because media monopolies are producing it.
It's fucked up to think but movies and cinema have declined heavily over the last few years and now it's just shitty billion dollar movies. Back in the day people used to put a mortgage on their house to pursue either dream and make a midnight movie. They might have even earned enough to pay back the loan and fund another movie.

move in*

Attached: 1546095397277.jpg (1790x3000, 1.07M)

He was right at Ghostbusters tho

People are so fargone they think seeing childrens movies is a political statement.

Attached: 1539804232746.png (228x221, 88K)

>People
Woman and faggots are not people

If incels hadn't made such a fuss, this wouldn't have happened. It's like how goobergate accelerated the rate of sjw games coming out.

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F25.media.tumblr.com%2F89b068afba5920ef865ac693977b92c8%2Ftumblr_monynkzYEh1s19dmjo1_ (500x373, 758K)

Attached: tv on she-ra.jpg (817x704, 172K)

old.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/awb5qv/4chans_tv_board_is_spreading_a_conspiracy_about/

FUUUUUUCK

THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN

legit autism

>If incels hadn't made such a fuss

Didn't happen.
Feminists were the ones losing their shit over people just not being interested in some shitty movie.
Stop revising history.

>Captain Marvel is more important than She-Ra which is more important than Wonder Woman
what world do these people live in?

That is one assblasted trannyspammer

what a passive naive idiot
the left still made awful changes in areas were no incels made a fuss

Attached: abbac359b09e47d8911c16b9be261aef.jpg (400x400, 35K)

>but let's still pretend there are no female heroes in movies

The "fuss" was manufactured by marketing teams

>She-Ra
HAHA
Great one mate

Attached: 1547201819829.jpg (640x583, 81K)

I agree.

Ghostbusters bombed, Star Wars is FUBAR, most people, even incels like WW, and She ra is still an obscure cartoon.

>trap she-ra
lol

>this meme brought to you by donut twitter
>It was her turn™

no one was against the wonder woman movie

whoever made the pic is living in their own world in their head

Attached: cursed.jpg (900x600, 83K)

I approve of this no doubt garbage sub being dominated by Doctor Strange imagery.

Against it? No. Still sucked. And Ares was literally fucking right about everything.

Feminism is about how women need to get every for granted, so no, they can't make something new, you need competent women for that.

Men going to watch Wonder Woman made it successful, he-ra is minority as hell, and I suspect Capitain Marvel is going to have a lot of full theathers with nobody inside.

This is how strong you become after cutting your dick off.

Oh, so this replying to everyone and not saying anything is the new attempt to take down Yea Forums?
Good luck faggots.

>who's the girl hero in the second to the last image

Attached: 816.jpg (1000x1600, 818K)

>The top rated poster has a name that somehow both identifies it as female identifying (we know it's a man) and a fan of Harry Potter
DESTROY DONUT TWITTER NOW.

Is this thread like those retarded zoomers copying eachother with the deus ex man profile pic? What's your goal here

>linking to reddit
kys yourself my man

hahah give me (you)s i want (you)s hahahah ping ping wahoo!

Attached: 1546127002299.png (550x550, 22K)

All of those except for Wonder Woman bombed so hard they caused total creative and corporate overhaul in the corporations responsible for making them. Wonder woman did well because it was ultimately good-natured and positive. It was a nice date movie. Chris Pine was a great guy, they had a classical, old-school romance, and the actress looked happy when she saw a cute baby. It was a likeable film that didn't beat you over the head with bullshit. The rest were unappealing in the same as that an unattractive man or woman getting in someone's face and insisting that they call him or her good-looking and likeable would be.

Captain Marvel could make a good amount of money. But people don't like this shit. Guardians blew up and became a massive hit despite all the fears about its prospects because everyone loved the characters. Unless the trailers are being made by a misogynistic anti-Captain-Marvel maniac, this film does not seem like it'll play out the same way AT ALL.

Attached: 1551286198255.png (268x325, 87K)

Ghostbusters was so terrible it killed it's entire cinematic universe.
Rey is one of the worst written female characters in history.
WW was okay.
She-Ra not one person in 10,000 would even know what you are talking about.
CM the jury is still out. I won't be going to see it.

Remember, women are only worthwhile when they have masculine features

>110756830
SEETHING INCELS ITT

Why do people completely ignore films made before 2010 when they make these comics?
Is it not legitimate media if it was made before Twitter input?

>when somebody gives you a (You)

Attached: booey006.jpg (628x480, 31K)

alright stop

Keep it up, fellas, the tranny's cracking. Soon it will be ranting about how it has PTSD because Bernie Sanders had the audacity to exist on the same planet as our Lady And Savior Hillary Christ Clinton.

Everyone the replies to me is gay.

Attached: Based incel.png (900x356, 429K)

Twitter input is the only reason this trash was ever made.

I have the homosex.

Now this is shitposting.

Attached: (You).png (870x722, 461K)

>flop
>fanchise killer
>criticized by feminists for being too "male gaze"y
>literally fucking vanished
>then captain marvel

what did he mean by this

Great self-moderation, keep it up

>tfw no (You)s

Attached: 1539013523560.jpg (753x611, 87K)

based

>shadman

>ghostbusters and SW are fucking dead
>WW was a perfectly normal movie that did not ride the SJW cock and people liked it
>she ra character design is abhorrent while trying to sell 90$ 5 poa toys to neckbeards
>a movie that now needs over half a billion dollar just to break even
That comic BTFO me so hard, Yea Forums bros.
It's over!

Attached: 1550218068215.jpg (905x675, 102K)

stop please

but two of those actually were things that nobody wanted

>ghostbusters
The moral is, even a broken clock is right twice a day?

FUCK NIGGERS

Why isn't alita here?

Is ANYONE, even the most vocal Carol detractor, claiming the movie will bomb? I've not seen such.

Its riding the crest of too many previous successful Marvel movies and it has at least some tie-in with Endgame coming out a month later. Now, I don't think they're tied in Captain Marvel to the Thanos movies anywhere near as much as they did Black Panther, the trailers for Infinity War clearly pushed the notion of the Big Battle occurring in Wakanda so fans were strongly incentivized to go see BP as well. Not sure why they've not did more CM-Endgame connections but I think it'll have an impact.

My guess, CM will do slightly less at the box office than Panther. Will still do 800-900mil as the likely bottom figure. And lets face it, with mediocre films like Aquaman making a billion, thats the new low-water mark for superhero movies.

Unlike Aquaman which did sell itself with sex appeal (every lady went to see that brute of a man, and they were taken to the film by their boyfriends who were digging on Mera), Carol isn't making anything stir in the pants of the male audience so the appeal is going to be somewhat muted.

They're literally casting the next ghostbusters right now. It's not dead.

It will bomb.

Put me in the next reply made of nothing except quote links, senpai
I too wonder why the tumblristas are blushing like dykes for corporate products

Not a very diverse crowd.

gottem

Not fat and ugly enough. Too Japanese.

Why do you right-wingers hate corporations so much anyway? Most of their CEOs are on your fucking side.

kill all women, they're whores

Attached: 1548143723088.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

This.

things are more complex than left/right there friend

a bad flick + le girl power shtick + a fuckton of ads=success
we know it, that doesnt change the fact shes a mediocre actress with no curves, the msm social media claps every time she breathe,
we are just saying the truth

poor guy seems to have a cold, i imagine that crowd is gonna feel bad tomorow.

I've been at restaurants where they pulled this shit. I was simultaneously cringing inside and laughing. Felt like I was staring directly into madness.

Who cares. It's just business. Virtue signaling to get people on social media to advertise your garbage for free

Attached: 1517896431137.jpg (604x604, 78K)

Is it too late to get free (You)s?

> white man this movie ain't for you anyway, move on!

> hm, that's ok. I'll watch something else

> The troll says he's no going to watch the movie!?!!?!?! disgusing incel!?!? do you hate women???

> you ...just..said.... it wasn't... for me. and that's fine...?

> YES IT'S NOT FOR YOU BUT WE STILL NEED YOUR DEMOGRAPHICS MONEY, TO NOT WATCH THE MOVIE IS AN ACT OF VIOLENCE AND OPPRESSION ON WAHMEN YOU DISGUSTING INCEL TROLL!

Attached: m.jpg (956x634, 95K)

Believe it or not, most "right wingers" actually want companies to be "left wing". Just not through government influence, they want companies to do the right thing not because they're forced to but because it's part of good judgement. Traditionalists remember the days where companies gave everyone bonuses and returned most of the profits to the workers and customers, while giving the investors a reasonable share.

Now companies are completely focused on cutting everything so that shareholders and executives see the profits. It's the kind of mentality you would find at the end of a cycle.

NOBODY likes it, no customer or wagie,
the owner read somewhere that its good for the business

What do you know, reporting spam actually does something.

Haha yeah gross, is there more to this comic? So I can like see how stupid it is? Haha

ROTTEN TOMATOES ASKED HIM IF HE WAS GOING TO SEE IT, AND HE SAID NO!?

DISGUSTING! DELET THIS PAGE FROM THE INTERNET

Attached: download (1).jpg (1500x1300, 531K)

content >>>> art style

It was all one dude too.

Attached: 32658695.webm (1280x720, 418K)

Not for (you) handsome

Here, friend. Cherish it.

On the subject of Captain Marvel, I suspect that Disney are developing new marketing techniques that will only come to light weeks after it is released.
It will do well, but it's going to cost them. They've chosen her as the core of the next phases, so they can't afford failure.

How absolutely fucked does someones mind have to be to defend companies, that literally INSULT you, on a Siamese cat breeding forum.
How could someone whos not the biggest faggot who ever lives possibly hate Alita and then shill for marvel? No one, its shills

Attached: 1551138402639.jpg (1104x622, 304K)

I did. It was bretty gud, far better than say SU.
Wonder Woman was ok, Captain Marvel looking similar. (though Gal carried her movie with good body acting and not talking too much. Not sure Brie will be able to manage the same)
Ghostubsters and TLJ were dogshit.
The trick is to be principled, ignore the politics inserted by both sides and look for the quality of the work based on its own merits.

Or how the republicans utilised feminist rhetoric combined with exacerbated racial tensions and ageism to purposely alienate thirty year old and up white NEETs to the point where they couldn't build coalitions of political groups to thwart the technocrates from stealing another presidential election. But, yeah, I agree, feminism is completely clean when it comes to tyranny of the majority and general hypocrisy of corporations.

There's more to the bipartisan conflict than tax poicy, fâm. Powerful corporations bring in lobby money to influence elections and the political process. This should be opposed by most everybody on the spectrum but because they spend money on ads shilling for diversity and white genocides, the leftists who were throwing molotovs outside multinational globalist meetings 10 years ago suddenly love them now and are willing to die to protect ads for big black cock put out by Nordstrom and Monsanto.

We all know that. The small business tyrant has always been the most cancerous and subhuman form of human that has ever existed. They inherit wealth and try to enslave everyone around them and then cop attitudes because they never feel anyone has done enough to serve them. They're dumb as shit and ruining everything, but everyone is too much of a coward to eat them in front of their children.

Lol watch out. If it was a tranny, they're sure to be fucking a mod and you'll catch a ban.

oh no I respect the opinion of redditors so so much, what ever will I do if they disagree with me

as men, without social justice nonsense.

But nobody watched femghostbusters or Sheera (which is ok).

Nobody complained about Wonder Woman and nobody loves Rey. The Dtar Wars title carries her movies.

HOLD THE FUCK UP There are at least fucking 10 people I saw in the comments alone that admit to browsing Yea Forums and every one of them had some extreme onions ass manchild shit to say. These are the people shitting up the board/ website. THEYRE HERE in r/marvelstudios what the actual fuck

Dude, reddit raids Yea Forums as much as the opposite. That's always been true.

>Yea Forums is one of the worst boards on that site. They're a bunch of low brow pedos.
Well, they're not lying.