Captain drabble

Who's excited to see Captain NPC?

Attached: 20190302_090351.jpg (400x240, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DanielRPK/status/1101830082316943360
twitter.com/AnonBabble

captain fungus

ITT: falseflag

OP is pissed that RT no longer allows pre-release astroturfing.

Is the NPC meme /pol/'s biggest misstep?

someone made this thread thinking it would be funny

Captain Potatoface

Sneed

/pol/ doesn't make missteps with memes, some just take a little longer to force than others.

NOOOOO MAGAFAM WE NEED TO STOP HER BEFORE SHE WINS

DADDY WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP THIS

Sneed

>if (mouseShitCalledOut == true)
{
buttSore == 1;
{
while (buttSore > 0 && (brain == null))
{
omgPol_ICantEven();
++buttSore;
}
}
else
{
consumeTrash();
}

Attached: Shazam.jpg (1400x700, 52K)

>g-guys please stop making fun of women it's very hurtful
>fucking stupid incel bitches get some pussy faggots
Hmmmmmmm

I'm so very excited to see over 10 years of my life waiting for the conclusion of this movie saga utterly ruined by Leftist political activism. I'd already resigned myself to the fact that Marvel was signal boosting Leftist talking points, however under Disney things have gotten so much fucking worse. Thanos was the only redeeming quality about the saga, and Infinity Wars is arguably the best Marvel movie to date. However, all of that is going to be completely undone by a rabid Feminist cunt. Without a doubt, Captain Marvel is going to be the one to deal the decisive blow against Thanos.

Disney will teach us all a lesson in end-game that "Toxic Masculinity" is bad and to "Do Better", less you end up like Thanos. I fucking hate Leftists with a passion, with their nonstop self-righteous preaching and constant sense of victimhood. If Trump loses in 2020, or against a woman, I might seriously contemplate committing suicide.

My hobbies are already subverted to hell with Leftist garbage, I can't even imagine how much worse it'll be without Trump there to counter them. God forbid it's a woman that beats him as well, Jesus Christ.

a little diet cope for the seething incel here

>++buttsore

Do prog plebs actually do this

That while function is utterly pointless
Also brain is not even defined before called

Feige saying that Captain Cunt is stronger than Thanos gives me a little hope tough.
That could mean she won't beat him, because it would be stupid predictable.

If you actually went to parties, I bet you'd be super-fun at them.

Captain Sneed

Attached: 1519494417005.gif (1100x450, 326K)

mobile.twitter.com/DanielRPK/status/1101830082316943360

Vote Billy

>That while function is utterly pointless
It's function is to be a infinite loop that will eventually get so buttSore that it will crash the system.

>Also brain is not even defined before called
None of the bools or variables are defined before being called, who would even do that for a gay NPC joke?

get a load of this guy

You guys realize that DC vs Marvel is how they get you to give a shit about really lame stuff, right?

Like the movies probably won't be that amazing, but you guys are going to spite on movie to watch another and then get really angry and defend the movie you watched if anyone expresses any different opinion

>If Trump loses in 2020, or against a woman, I might seriously contemplate committing suicide.
Why wait until then?

>It's function is to be a infinite loop that will eventually get so buttSore that it will crash the system.

Shit won't even run in the first place

>Shit won't even run in the first place
Hi pajeet.