What was the point of this scene?

What was the point of this scene?

Attached: kevin.webm (1920x804, 794K)

To show why we need to talk about Kevin

Why doesn't she close the door immediately when she realises what he's doing? She's just as guilty as he is here.

Opedious chadson here it's a classic power move

I remember watching 20 minutes of this a year ago but turned it off because nothing was happening. Is it worth continuing?

Yes you dumb zoomer

He was still technically underage when they shot this film, literally how did they get away with this?

They’re not actually showing anything

Should it be illegal to film a shirtless 15 year old aggressively washing dishes?

yoooo is that that jojivlogs???

Right but isn't it still illegal to heavily imply something like that?

You haven't seen The Hole? Kiera Knightly flashes her 15 year old tits. Absolutely wtf

Hollywood is a paradigm of degeneracy, they would know exactly how to get around any rules that would disallow them from shooting scenes like these. They know all the loopholes.

But it's the parents that have to sign the permission. Why would a parent allow this? Also it's kind of odd too then that a child has no say in what movie he or she wants to do as it's all o the parents (Jake Lloyd).

Well in OP’s case Ezra is a Jew so you know why (((they))) allowed him to do it.

You sound like a jealous women from the early 20th century.

What movie is this

We Need to Talk About Kevin. It's kino

>What was the point of this scene?
to make my peepee hard

Attached: 1550468224159.webm (804x808, 1.49M)

i honestly think he is one of the most beautiful men i have ever seen

faggot

he'll be drowning in pussy if he doesn't turn out to be gay

user...I have some bad news...

Attached: 1539049955507.jpg (283x336, 13K)

Attached: 1439284663299s.jpg (250x250, 13K)

You're telling me that turns into this?!

Attached: 045ad268bc097a317f6db395ff32d726.jpg (593x1079, 81K)

DAMN Kevin Khatchadourian looks like THAT?!

Attached: Ezra-Miller_(07B).jpg (2304x2880, 472K)

How the fuck you get a jawline like that? it's almost cartoonish

Good genes

Attached: ezra ethnicity.jpg (506x912, 76K)

He’ll never pass them on though since he’s a homo

it's a reminder to always lock your door

well it definitely shows he's not normal.
a normal boy caught masturbating would immediately stop, try to cover themselves and be embarrassed. he didn't and seemed thrilled by it.

can i get cheekbones and a jawline like that if i mew? WOW.

>a jealous women
and you sound like you dont speak englisha

They gave him a piece of exhaust tube and a cloth with metal polish on it, and told him he needed to vigorously polish it, and then give a look of disdain to Tilda, when she walks in, because as his mother, she had told him he would be taking violin lessons rather than an automotive repair class.

Ezra doesn’t mew, he just sucks cocks and that also works
Maybe you should try it

I don't think that works, there are tons of gay boys with weak incel facial structures.

Name three (3)

I'm not gonna dox IRL gay guys I know, are you asking me to name celebrities or models? That's a really retarded question because you have to be handsome to get into that bizness regardless of your sexual orientation.

Attached: 1541270126113.jpg (495x604, 200K)

I’m just fucking/memeing with you, sorry

Oh it's ok