JUST: Simon Pegg

Attached: E32F6CD0-04E1-45CB-8103-375CA5DD61B5.jpg (816x960, 108K)

end of the world fucking sucked compared to the other two. he deserves much worse.

pleb and proud

Attached: 1526462155936.jpg (2869x2142, 721K)

Why the fuck does he look like he has T-rex arms

Attached: 5326897-2720007056-Fpevt.jpg (429x397, 34K)

Is he pulling a Bale?

>these arms
WTF

Truth.

Why do some people get ripped then look terrible

me if i had to eat English "cuisine" all the time

>roiding for this

yes
sounds interesting desu
he's not a bad actor

Dehydrated and dry from the roids

>that AY tatoo
ayyy

why does everyone have tattoos now

>didn't work his chest at all

Attached: 1505419129861.jpg (370x327, 33K)

Still incel

i used to be famous ya know?

DAMN Simon Pegg looks like THAT?

He still is.

He didn't work out, he just ate less. That's why he is so scrawny

He got cancer?

>49 years old
>posting pics half nude with filters to show off his body
so sad

>crunches all day every day

Also I didn't know he had tattoos. They look like shit.

He was an alcoholic and is now a teetotaler. Probably drove him a bit mad.

wow good for him. he looks great.

Classic roid gains.

can't count how many filters are applied to this shot
lots is my nearest approximation

That's not ripped, that's just skinny as fuck. He just looks like someone who walked out of a concentration camp.

Dont think so. If he was doing roids all he would have to do is look at bicep curls and he would get arms.

>when you're rich and famous but still somehow manage to have an embarrassing midlife crisis

Pathetic

this.normal fags think anything with below 10% body fat is huge

please tell me he's doing this for a movie role

Attached: machinist.jpg (293x450, 32K)

The ideal body

Attached: bro036.jpg (1599x1600, 254K)

this just looks like he went to the gym for a month and then starved himself for three months

t. gym rat

End of the world is just the pleb filter of the trilogy

based

Attached: n436.jpg (1920x800, 327K)

Is this for a movie?

>all these salty incel responses

It's actually impressive for his age. Bravo, Simon.

Attached: 1551532290313.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

Attached: tumblr_n4o1xz64B21qhz95yo1_250.gif (250x136, 452K)

tranny

Not so fast

Attached: 3e0524efb84a9e8b6566139b8ece7f29.jpg (1280x1920, 354K)

>No ody has mentioned the gigantic bullet nipples yet

Attached: getthestrap.jpg (516x432, 24K)

Yes, it's for his new film
>When an acclaimed music producer goes off his medication for schizophrenia, his friends chase him though the LA music scene to help commit him to a psychiatric hospital, revealing the troubling inadequacies of our mental health care system

literally a has been/who

>le swole-armed incel
Don't choke it too hard when you'll masturbate today

Wrong script.
>From a script by Matthew Kennedy, Inheritance explores what happens when the patriarch of a wealthy and powerful family suddenly passes away, leaving his wife and daughter with a shocking secret inheritance that threatens to unravel and destroy their lives.

Literally looks like a cancer victim

>just lift bro

As soon as it was announced as sci fi, and they'd be taking a break after Hot Fuzz, I knew it was fucked.

>Pleb filter is at the end
Moron.

what's wrong with his arms?

incel really doesn't mean anything anymore, does it? it's just a catch-all for "i don't like you"

Attached: 1549247673893.png (886x886, 41K)

Why would you publish this disgusting shit? Is he so self-unaware?

Attached: 06AUFjO.gif (728x408, 2.29M)

Name an insult which has retained its original meaning

Literally the Chad Stride.

It isn't that big of a deal. He does 1 hour of cardio and doesn't eat fast food.

t. Ameritard that fell for the meme

Nigger

Check these dubs

>Immediately assumed I'm American
Rent free

There are a lot of false stereotypes perpetuated by Americans and their media which are annoying as fuck, mainly the teeth one, but one thing I'll have to concede is that they are absolutely right about our food. It is bland, depressing shit.

It is, considering he's 49 and has been chubby/flabby all his life.

i like how everyone who doesn't also like the bullshit you somehow like is a "pleb" and shitmovies become "plebfilters"

also, i said compared to hot fuzz and shaun of the dead. it's not that bad, just a trashy finish for the trilogy

Because a lot of the classic stuff has fallen into utter, utter obscurity and the stuff that is good is often done horrendously because people don't know how to cook. And Christ, are you really going to knock the puddings/desserts? That's something that really shouldn't be disputed, nor that fact that are plenty of very passionate craftsmen when it comes to food and drink in the UK. I think our shitty reputation stems from a shitty food culture for the most part. Look at the French for example, i.e. most of their bread is freshly baked because their food culture is totally different, and superior, to our's. The whole 'only good food is Indian!' is an even more insulting meme, especially considering curry as Britons know is ostensibly a result of British influence on the Indian subcontinent.

There isn't anything in his physique that is remarkable. You don't even have to put that much work if you want to be in similar shape as him, lmao. You can be at 30 bmi and achieve this during a summer, even at 60+. Quit sucking celebrity dick, my nigga.

For the average American or Britbong that’s a pretty big deal

Oh, you're from /fit/? Should've said that from the start. I don't talk to mentally ill imbeciles.

Yeah, sometimes I forget what kind of pathetic, lazy pieces of shit I'm talking to.

They don't seem to understand being able to do it is different from actually doing it via discipline and dedication.

I'm not from /fit/, retard. That's an average body from where I'm from. No wonder your women want to fuck niggers and look down on you.

And where are you from?

Post abs if it's so easy then

this is like a $5 photoshop job, instagram thots fully understand the value of a master photoshopper

Attached: ri[pped blumpf.jpg (542x467, 42K)

Jesus Christ how old is he? He looks fucking 80.

That's a lot of photoshop for such a disappointing physique.

Looking like a septuagenarian at 49 is impressive alright, just not in a good way.

>200 BC
>Falling for the oblique meme

Simon pegg goes to my gym, but of an arse. gets a back massage from this sultry asian chick.

Post that qt on the right.

FPBP

Attached: 1545266340924.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

I have the dick size spot on already, now I'm working hard on the rest of the body

I can imagine him being an insufferable surly cunt in real life.

No Chads stride is tiny and beetle like.

Oh sweet I can't wait to have the body of a shredded meth addict 60 year old

weren't they making a The Boys movie or something? what happened

He needs to lift and eat more protein. If he had some pec muscles he wouldn't look so creepy. Also...Tris and bi's.
I'm not even saying get swole but round yourself out a but brother.

But for a guy who was flabby until his 40s it's cool that he's in lost the fat I guess. He just looks dehydrated...like he ran too much.

His nipple has a shadow

This is why fat people should never lose a lot of weight. Their skin just looks fucked after like a deflated balloon

HUNKULES

Kek

I'd love to see pictures of you anons

simon pegg was fat?

It wasn't a comedy.

OI M8 PUT YAR BLOODY FAKIN GOBBER ON THE CURB

Must be dnp. someone working out to lose weight would have built at least something on their arms and shoulders, not much, but not Auschwitz tier.

>to make fun of somebody you must be high status yourself
Oh user.

unironically true though, I know you're a fat fuck so making fun of somebody who is objectively better than you is just stupid

>compared to the other two
Yeah but it's not bad

>It's a "turn the contrast way up and flex as hard as you can to make your muscles look defined" episode

Attached: 1550316400130.png (600x600, 98K)

Ruins everything he touches.

DAMN, Agamemnon looks like THAT?!

>make a couple british friends and egfs
>they eat "chips" literally all the time

It was alright. Ending was pretty shit.

Faggot